[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get coffee with ex >kind of having an ok time >idk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 960x870
>get coffee with ex
>kind of having an ok time
>idk why I do this to myself but whatever
>anyway drop her off at her place
>give her a hug bye
>she says it's nice to hug someone so tall
>what do you mean
>only short weird guys try and hug me lately

Why are women such shit?
>>
>>26170176

well thank you for being offended on my behalf.

I'm going to hug more women now, just to creep them out.
>>
>>26170176
My ex tried that shit. Flirting constantly and "I forgot how tall you are" we had a platonic date and grabbed some beers and I was gonna walk home, she insisted we get a cab even though we were going in opposite directions. We get to her place to drop her off first, she had my coat cause it cause cold, told me if I wanted it back I had to come inside.

Women, amitire?
>>
they aren't shit. everyone has standards

i saw my ex leaving a bar (we were both there to see a mutual friend) and she is now dating a guy that is 5'8. infront of this guy, she came up and hugged me and said 'hey tall guy'.

it made me feel good because she was obviously aware of the fact that she is now dating a manlet.

im 6'1 1/2-6'2
>>
>>26170369
I know that feel bro
happens to me like 3 times a week
like bitch just give me back my clothes haha
>>
>>26170176
That girl is hot and that picture puts me on edge. I don't think I'd do well in a situation like that, having that girl look at me that way. I would fuck up INSTANTLY, because I reflexively break eye contact a moment or two after making it. What's really bad about it is that it isn't instant, so instead of looking shy I look like a disinterested asshole. I don't know how else to act honestly
>>
>>26170406
Literally cucked the new guy in front of him...
>>
I had coffee with my ex. Ended with me getting angry and her crying.

Advice, don't hang with your ex
>>
>>26170327
Damnit dude I liked her because she didn't seem shallow.

I'm not even that tall but like I don't want a chick who cares about that stuff and it's disappointing that my ex said that.

I get everyone has some kind of standards but height is such a shitty one to have.

She isn't dating me though and that's a big mark in her favor.
>>
yeah my ex has been single since we broke up and tried to get into contact with me. i told her no partially because i assumed she was going to try to fuck.

>>26170406

>they aren't shit. everyone has standards

are you trying to start a new meme or what? there's nothing wrong with being attracted to certain physical characteristics, but disparaging people who don't fit that standards is fucked up. stop being such a retarded normalfag cuck and go somewhere else
>>
Bumped into my ex this weekend at a bar. We dated for like 4 years and she could barely even talk to me. I was just being polite talking to her friends etc. She didn't even say a word.

I don't know who the Fuck I am anymore. When you break up with someone after 4 years it's like they fucking died. I have work tmrw and ive done nothing but drink beer on my couch. I feel like shit. Is it gonna get better guys. I need some encouragement.
>>
these height threads/posts are getting really eerie and strange, turning into the 'why do women prefer black cock' meme.
>>
>>26170482
I was out at a bar once with some friends. this chick leaned across her date to say to my friend "you're really handsome" or some shit. No one knew what to do. Her date was just like "thanks" and we kind of turned away from them and kept our backs to them until they left.
>>
>>26170530
Despite what you may think this thread is totally true. I really was like ok bye I have to rly get going now.
>>
>>26170482

sort of. she still is with him and doesn't really talk to me. im pretty jealous desu senpai because he has a lot more status than i do and is pretty popular

oh well, i can always work on making more friends.
>>
>>26170528
>does it get better

You stop crying at night after 3 months. But you still get that empty sick feeling and the feeling of anger towards her. It's been 5 months for me and I still have feelings for her, even though she hurt and backstabbed me worse than anyone in my life.
>>
>>26170598
God and then every time it's getting better you dream about her. Fuck this shit
>>
>>26170567
yes and Santa visited me this Christmas
>>
>>26170627
Well you must of been a very good boy in 2015.
>>
>>26170589
You're taller than him, trust me, you have nowhere to go but up. You can gain status too. He can never gain height.
>>
>>26170410
haha us robots right?
>>
>>26170598
I just don't feel anything anymore. I don't hate her and it was mutual I just feel this massive emptiness. Fuck I wish I could cry. Almost kinda lost it at a wedding this weekend. Was kinda drunk and almost cried during the ceremony. We were gonna get married. Always thought I would see her walking down the isle.

I know it's gay as Fuck. I'm just sad dude.
>>
>>26170528

i had a gf for 4 years. it's been 16 months since we broke up and we havent spoken since. it gets better but i still get a small panic attack when i see her in public. besides that it's like im living in this emotional limbo where i cant feel much of anything. that might be unrelated to her
>>
>>26170489
exactly

if things ended well, be civil, but don't spend more time than you have to with her
>>
>>26170724
sorry man, I know that feel.

I had to like rewrite my life and stop going places we used to go together because I don't want to just run into her.
>>
>>26170724
Fuck are you me? I don't feel anything these days except when I'm drunk. Should I go see someone. Don't want the meds but I've been thinking about it
>>
>talking to oooold gf (4 years ago) recently
>she used to be the sweetest thing
>she's all grown up now, very professional, 23~
>has casual sex all the time
>shit talks men to me ("ugh only fucking short/dorky guys hit on me lately," "ughhhh why are men such beta wimpy losers why won't they get sexually aggressive with me on the first date")
>acts cunty toward servers etc., like they're slaves who exist only to provide her with cappuccinos

Why do they go rotten in their 20s?
>>
>>26170437
I did this the other day.

>qt girl sitting in car while our dads talk outside
>I'm standing there, trying to shift my stance just enough to not be a statue, but not too much to look shifty.
>making sure I stand close enough to look involved but not too close.
>looking around at stuff trying to look occupied
>I catch her looking at me
>hold contact for about two seconds and then abruptly start looking somewhere else to keep from staring.
>suddenly realize that I probably just looked like I snubbed her.
>>
>>26170922
>Why do they go rotten in their 20s?
Their best before date has already expired.
>>
>>26170922

i hope my ex doesnt turn into this, but she's already moving steadily in that direction. i dont know why i care
>>
>>26170613
This. Just when you feel everything is getting better you have some dream where you're walking through a park and she says "let's go relive our memories, we can go to all the places we've been before and reenact scenes from our relationship.." and as you are about to say yes- you wake up crying
>>
>>26170406
>everyone has standards
Do you shit villainize people for not meeting them?
>>
File: julius.jpg (8 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
julius.jpg
8 KB, 220x276
My ex somehow got ahold of me after a year of forced isolation from her specifically. I basically just said that there was nothing to talk about. She honestly sounded retarded and not at all like someone who is actually trying to improve themselves.

You can't lose a game you don't play.
>>
>>26170922

Best if Used by: 25
>>
>>26170922
That's when they realize they have to start doing things for themselves and they hate it so they bitchy everyone into doing things for them.

That or they are just... such bitches.
>>
File: 1453867616279.png (68 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1453867616279.png
68 KB, 750x750
>>26170922
>be guy
>try to be sexually aggressive
>it's sexual assault
>>
>>26171507
It's really only sexual assault if you don't back off after they say "no" or otherwise communicate that they're not up to being touched/fucked by you.
>>
File: 1347047911469.jpg (271 KB, 400x1592) Image search: [Google]
1347047911469.jpg
271 KB, 400x1592
>>26171791
That's not true.

I'm a college student and have to attend stupid prevention bullshit.

They're saying now that they have to give verbal consent or it's assault. "silence isn't consent"

I don't agree with it, because I know damn well if a girl told me to stop I would immediately, but I've started getting physical with 2 random girls and they were silent, but got mad at me later.
>>
>>26171844
Yeah but that's stupid fucking feminist college shit. I'm talking about in society at large. If you're chilling with a girl and there's chemistry and you go to make a move on her, she isn't going to escalate to accusing you of sexual assault without letting you know she isn't down in a more normal way.
>>
>>26171844
>baby powder on open wound

nigga wtf are you high
>>
>>26170406
>now dating a manlet
>5'8"
>average male height: 5' 9 1/2"
nigger
>>
>>26170406
5'4 and lower is manlet

5'5-5'9 is normal height you donkey
>>
>>26170690
iktf exactly.
>>
>>26170176
I agree that hating people for something as trivial as their height is the lowest of low. However, aren't many of you guilty of this, yourselves?
>manlets, when will they learn?
Or when you do it are you going to backpedal and say its "just playful banter?"
>>
>>26170176
>ex
stopped reading there
>>
THE MASONS ARE COMING FROM THE HILLS
PROTECT THE VILLAGERS
>>
>>26170437
you could just shieldbash her if you say something stupid
>>
>>26172328
It really is though. If this website is about anything it's about making fun of everything nameable.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1846x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1846x1212
>>26170176
Ho fuck, I'm high as balls in a relationship thread, here we go
>today
>got coffee with my ex
>we caught up after no contact for 8 months
>she travels a lot
>I am mentally ill, lol
>she's thick af, would bang
>we both look hot as fuck today, clearly baiting one another
>we are 23
>discover she is in a romantic relationship with and is exclusively sleeping with a 44 year old man
>>
>>26173774
toppest of all keks in our recorded history
>>
>>26173774
Jesus christ, that's basically twice her age. What the fuck.
>>
>>26173982
i fuckin know man. it's fucked.
>>
>>26174034
>looks down on ex because she's fucking a silver fox
>meanwhile he's mentally ill
>acts like he won the breakup

yeah right
>>
>>26172328
But when WILL they learn to stop being insecure? When they stop being obnoxious I will stop the banter
>>
>realize the only reason I'm with my gf is so I don't feel like a failure of a man and to feed my alcoholism
>I don't even care about having sex nor do I find her particularly attractive
>can't break up with her because her friends are my closest friends
>going to beach with her on spring break only because going by myself would be a little weird
>thinking about mentioning to girl friends in classes that we broke up just for the potential to find someone who I enjoy being with
> I'm trapped and it makes me hate my life.
>>
>>26170176
Tfw dating sweet, vidya playing girl thst cooks for me, lets me cum inside her whenever i want, gives me blowies at random, and works even harder than i do to make money

The only catch is that shes trans so ill never be able to have her raise my children with her amazing compassion and motherly nature
>>
This thread is pure cringe. Betafags: the gathering itt. GYOW seems so right.
>>
>>26174339
>this post was written by a deluded trans person
>>
>>26174369
Im a bi dude m8
Most trannies do seem to after other trannies
>>
>>26174339
>hook
>Line
>sinker
>>
>>26170690
Fucking beta pussy. Holy shit!
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.