[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am into financial domination. I pay women online to humiliate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 3
File: domme.jpg (416 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
domme.jpg
416 KB, 1750x2500
I am into financial domination.

I pay women online to humiliate and mock me, and even sometimes just to ignore me.
I pay a weekly salary to my current Goddess.

Ask me anything /r9k/
>>
>>26168517
>pay someone to ignore you
must be nice being a chad you fucking faggot
>>
>>26168517
I do that shit on /r9k/ for free.

How do I sign up?
>>
Literally the most cuckly fetish ever
>>
>Ask me anything /r9k/
I am currently the size of Romania.
How many rolls do I have to lose to be a "financial dominatrix"?
>>
>>26168551
Whenever people find about my fetish, they always say this.
I don't understand it, I honestly believe my Goddess deserves it. It is an honour to serve her.
>>
so you're the reason contact threads and tinder/OKC is full of sluts saying findom only
you're giving an outlet for them to get free shit for doing nothing
>>
>>26168541
I am a paypig, not a domme. I don't know how FinDommes specifically start. Perhaps they go on omegle and search under the tag "Findom"?
I am not sure.
>>
Is there any chance of a guy being able to make bank off of findom.

Specifically an ugly and obese one, I could play that into the humiliation part like someone this ugly and fat is ignoring you because you're still more pathetic than him sort of thing...
>>
>>26168595

Fuck you then. You are enabling the worst impulses of the cuntiest scammer girls alive.
>>
>>26168588
I think you are saying you are fat?
Well as long as you are female, it's fairly irrelevant how fat you are, many paypigs serve overweight Godesses, I for example have, and still do.
As long as you are somewhat attractive in the face, it is fine.
>>
>>26168626
Sweet, going to collect some NEETbux for talking shit about autists.
>>
I hate AMAs. None of you faggots ever open with anything interesting, probably because you have nothing in the bag. It's like a little kid going "look what I made" and then it turns out to be a fart. Nice work you little shit, you'll grow up to work in a call center. Fucking volunteer something interesting if you want attention.
>>
I tried to do findom. I failed because I'm not hot enough. I KNOW I'm mean enough.
>>
>>26168671
I am sorry if you are angry.
I have been a paypig for over 8 years.
If you have any questions, I will happily answer them.
>>
>>26168672
>I KNOW I'm mean enough.
Well aren't you a dainty little pearl. There's only 20 million of us on this shithole of a site.
>>
I have my own femdom hypnosis channel on YouTube, could use a financial slave.

[email protected]

Contact me.
>>
>>26168635
If you want an honest answer, the answer is most likely no.
Findom is exclusively a female dominated enterprise. I have never met a paypig who would serve a male dom, nor a male dom that makes any money.
You can try, but I do not think it will be productive.
>>
>>26168666
I was saying I'm fat.
I think I wouldn't have the heart to call somebody a "paypig" or be a jerk to them consistently.
>>
>>26168672
Then you did not try hard enough.
Honestly, I have seen extremely ugly dommes who have been very successful.
I have served objectively ugly dommes, and still do. You just have to be patient.
As long as you are cruel, and humiliating enough, you will find success.
>>
>>26168748
It's only productive for the luckiest of women. I've seen males that get paid, they have gay paypigs and usually do a lot of foot-related stuff.
>>
>>26168748
Yeah, I thought that would have been the answer.

I wish I could abuse someones pathetic nature to my advantage.
>>
>>26168761
You would be surprised how far you would be willing to go when you are receiving a constant cash flow.
Although I prefer naturally rude and insulting Goddesses, I have had a Goddess who grew into it, and I believe seeing that she was getting more money the more she was rude, really provided an incentive for her to continue.
>>
>>26168776
You're right, plenty of unremarkable-looking women have found some sort of success. How did you meet these women though? Seems that finding a real paypig is a powerball-tier lottery, using sites like fetlife or the other popular fetish site.
>>
>>26168859
I originally met alot of my Goddesses on omegle, using the tag "Findom". I found early success there, and once the foundation was established, I was recommended to other dommes, and they contacted me.

I would strongly advise that you use omegle, you will meet alot of paypigs; how many of them will be real, I cannot predict.
>>
>>26168727
What is the name of your channel?
I currently have one Goddess I am serving, and I serve a maximum of three at any time.

I have never done femdom hypnosis before, I lean more towards Findom. I enjoy general femdom, but the financial side is my interest.

Have you done Findom before?
>>
>>26168517
Am I the only one that thinks that these threads are made by women/catfish that try to force this fetish because their idiots are drying out and dying so they come here for new clients?
>>
>>26169004
I can guarantee you I am not a domme.
Many people have been curious about what I do, so I am happy to answer any questions they have.
>>
>>26168517

How much do you pay your current domme per week faggot?
>>
>>26169114
I pay her 100 pounds per week. Sometimes slightly more, never less.
That's British pounds by the way.
>>
>>26168967
My channel is just Mistress Amelia. Tell me your name in an email. I will write findom files, and a custom one directed at you.

If you want to get started with training, send $10 to PayPal [email protected] so I know if you're a capable slave or not.
>>
>>26169190

Ah good, a target to destroy.
>>
>>26168517
how do I get started being a fundamental?

which sites have you met your mistresses?

what makes you decide you'll be someone's financial slave?
>>
>>26169190
I have no idea whether you are a female or not.
I'm not sure what kind of paypigs you have dealt with before, but I don't conduct my business as poorly as this.
I will send you an email, and we can discuss further verification on your part.
>>
File: possibly me.jpg (85 KB, 446x389) Image search: [Google]
possibly me.jpg
85 KB, 446x389
Is there a market for financial domination if I'm a male-to-female transsexual?
>>
>>26168517
fembot here who is attractive. where can i find a guy to give me a weekly salary such as yourself?
>>
>literally scammed

>b-b-but that's the fetish!!!!

You've literally been scammed. She might as well be a random Facebook add from Lithuania asking for $5,000 lmao.

This isn't even about cucking, you are literally the stupidest person for wasting money on a ponzi scheme
>>
>>26169300
I have verification. I need to know that you are real and not just getting off humiliating yourself on 4chan
>>
>>26169285

The first criterion is of course that you are female.

As I said in a previous comment in this thread, I met the majority of my Goddesses on omegle. I was then recommended to other Goddesses,and they contacted me.
I would strongly advise that you use omegle under the tag "Findom" to find potential paypigs, again, I cannot guarantee their validity.

Personally, I search for the most naturally dominant female. I search for someone that believes in what she says, and has no limits when it comes to her humiliation, mocking and general insults. The more I believe that she believes it herself, the more I pay. The more she puts me in my place, the better

If I see someone who is clearly not natural, and is poorly acting, I will not be their financial slave, obviously.
>>
>>26168517
Where do you find these women? What websites?
>>
>>26169400
I don't think you understand the fetish at all.
I get verification on skype, and regularly conduct skype sessions with my Goddesses.
>>
>>26169398
Omegle, under the tag "Findom".
I have answered this question several times.
You will need to provide verification that you are female however, all real paypigs will ask that you prove you are female. As you would expect, there are alot of fake "female" dommes, who are in fact males trying to make a quick buck.

You could also make a Findom related Twitter account
>>
>>26169352
There is a big market for that.
Of course you will need to be a relatively convincing transsexual.
A man feigning a female voice on skype is not sufficient, and has been attempted on myself many times.
As long as you are what you say you are, an actual male to female transsexual, you will be successful.

(I am looking for a transsexual Findomme at the moment, I may be interested)
>>
>>26168517
What made you want to do this?
Do you honestly believe she deserves it?
>>
>>26169578
I get this question alot.
I honestly believes she deserves it.
It is an honour to serve my Goddess, and to be able to give her a portion of my earnings.
She is superior. And it is a privilege to be able to follow her orders.
>>
>>26169559
How would you feel about paying for someone's transition? Like giving someone money and them showing you reciepts for things like laser and hormones and clothes and makeup. Someone feminine to begin with who doesn't have the means to fully transition yet
>>
>>26169630
By "someone feminine to begin with" what do you mean?
Do you have a feminine body of sorts?
Do you wear makeup?
>>
>tfw want easy money but you would never do something selfish like this to someone

If I dated someone who was into this I would take his money and invest it for him somewhere and tell him I was spending it on stupid shit.

I wish there was a way I could make money without preying on mens' absurd sex drives.
>>
>>26169686
>I wish there was a way I could make money without preying on men's absurd sex drives.
Get a job?
>>
>>26169722
I spaced out typing that. It should say, "I wish there was a way to make absurdly easy money"
>>
>>26169748
Get an absurdly easy job?
>>
>>26169663
It means I have a feminine body and face but no makeup or girls clothing. Been practicing my girl voice as well. I just don't have the means to transition yet
>>
>>26169780
Generally speaking I've found that the easier a job is, the less money there is because it's easy. So the money you make is still not enough to qualify as absurdly easy because it still takes too much time.
>>
How does it feel to have one of the worst fetishes known to mankind?
>>
>>26169803
So no makeup or girls' clothing?
You don't sound genuine.
Any male to female person starting out has already experimented with makeup and clothing for several years now.
>>
>>26169872
What do you mean by this?
Why do you consider it the worst?
>>
>>26169889
It is the best fetish for driving men into bankruptcy.
>>
>>26169916
I have a fixed salary I give my Goddess per week.
If I exceed it,I do so slightly.

I would not drive myself to bankruptcy. Regardless, I don't believe you should serve a Goddess financially unless you are relatively financially secure yourself.
>>
>>26169873
Not ones who grew up in terrible Christian households. The times I got caught as a kid dressing like a girl my mom beat my ass and told me I would go to hell if I did it again. Now I'm an adult and can do what I want, except I'm poor.

Is there any way for me to show that I'm geniune?
>>
>>26169605
You don't actually believe this, right? You're just saying it cause it's part of the fetish and it turns you on?
>>
Yo can I grab like 50 bucks? I'm not a girl but I'll call you a worthless faggot if you like. I need to go get some groceries and I'm broke after rent, be a pal.
>>
I am a hot girl, OP. Send me money and i'll be happy to ignore you all you like.
>>
Ayee I just spent 90 bucks the other day on a college freshman I've never met but is as hot as fuck. I've been buying her things since December and it feels great!
>>
>>26170208
I don't know what you want me to say.
I do believe this. It is honestly an honour to serve and follow her word.
>>
>>26170329
That's similar to how I developed this fetish, except I live in London.
>>
>>26170449
Interesting to see there's a pattern to this destructive behavior
>>
This fetish is literally such a scam that it angers me. It's like watching old poor people getting fleeced by televangelists or con artists.

What's worse is that OP probably isn't some millionaire and can't really afford to pay for this.
>>
fembot here
will you pay me to be mean to you?
I don't have any money and can't hold down a job.
>>
>>26170967
There are rules you know
>>
>>26171023
I can say mean things to you all day
what are the other rules?
I'm very into sub/dom relationships so I understand the basics of what you are (probably) looking for.
>>
>>26168517

How do you rationalize the idea of moving from one girl to the next. Surely the fact that you are able to move the focus of your desire from one to another proves that they are replaceable and not goddesses in any way. None of them can be worth giving money to if this is the case.
>>
I'm interested in finding girls to do this for me.
Where did you find them OP?
>>
What are some ways we robots could monetize this to take advantage of betas?

I'm broke asf tbqh familia, and seeing as I'm not actually a girl I don't know how I could pull this ruse off
>>
>>26170967
Hi, this is the OP.
It doesn't work as simply as that.
I have no way of knowing if you are female.
Secondly, I do not know whether you fit my needs i.e whether you are humiliating, insulting enough.
>>
>>26171157
disregard my post i found your other one
>>
>>26171100
I view females as inherently superior.
Every Goddess I am allowed to give money to is an honour.

While I prefer some Goddesses to others, my belief that females are universally superior means I can move from one to the next.
>>
>>26171174
would you want to talk about it? I can prove my femaleness to you.
humiliation is my biggest fetish and I'm a switch so I think I could handle the job.
>>
>>26171266
Sure, why not?
Where would you prefer to talk about it?
>>
>Tfw think I could be good at financial domming but I'm worried it'll somehow connect to my real identity and I'll be fucked over forever
>>
I am interested in this but not for the money so much as the way it works so well with what I'm most into. I basically want to be a lolita domme who has older men wrapped around my finger just by being cute and innocent. I want to be mean and bratty about their gross needs and urges and then put on a princess demeanor once that's over. I'll be so cute and sweet about their pathetic torture. It just seems so fun.

From that interest stemmed financial domination because then he's soooo pathetic that he's even giving up his monies so his little princess can have everything she desires.

The reality is that I don't get to enact this role day to day. I work two jobs and I'm on my own. I don't really spend much on myself or on luxuries. I'm not at all like findommes or even regular dommes I've seen online. I don't feel like there's a market for something like this and even if there was, I mostly would just want one person who actually cares, who gets off on it, and who would really fall deep into it with me. I want him to feel like he's taking care of me even while I neglect and deny him and tease him for wanting anything from me at all, then humiliate and punish him for it, and basically on a darker level kind of treat him like society treats pedos. I would even like it if he revealed secrets that verged on it, and I used them to crush him.

I just want to be normal!

Anyway, neat thread OP. What is it like to put yourself into such a vulnerable and pathetic position? I mean, even regular slave guys who want to be passed around by bbc and have their balls stomped all look down on you as scum. How do you even into it or is that part of the fun? You're crazy low on the totem pole.
>>
>>26171401
You have a very specific fetish, don't you?
Are you looking for a slave at this time that fits the criteria you stated?

Honestly, you won't believe me, but I rarely think about how others perceive me. I truly think it is an honour to serve my Goddess, and so I am unashamed to tell others. What they think of my role in life is irrelevant to me, only my Goddess' opinion matters.
I guess an analogy would be a religion. You are largely unaffected how others think about you following a religion, right? It is the same here, I view my Goddess as a deity.
>>
>>26171401
>I want to be mean and bratty. It just seems so fun.
Have you ever done something like that before?
>>
>>26171389
This never happens. No paypig would ever dream of even attempting to "out" you.
>>
>>26171499
It's not a specific fetish, exactly, it's more of a general state of being that is completely unfulfilled. In all honesty, I'm probably just crazy, but I just desperately crave this. I dress and act perfectly innocent but I like to pull men into my trap and make them want me and then just completely shut them down. I love when they get hard and have to walk away just miserable and I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. It's kind of cute how embarrassing it should be for them to have gotten into that position when I actively suppress all sexuality. They sexualize me themselves and do it to themselves!

Anyway, I have been searching for something that works for me for some time, but I have yet to find anyone brave enough to go for it with me. I've met people from collar space in person, I've pushed for it, I've even had one buy a cage but the ones who have gotten close have backed out. I've had them buy me things and stuff like that, but the fact is that I want them to CARE. The fact that you are fickle enough to move from one girl to the next wouldn't work for me, I'd want to be irreplaceable to you. I'd want to take you over completely and drive you to all of your limits.

I actually love your view on your fetish and your goddess and your own position. It's really cute and sweet. I hope I meet someone fairly similar soon.

Don't even get me started on my religious interests! I looooove the idea of stealing from someone their religion, their God, their actual and real faith in a God, and take it from them. Make them betray their beliefs, tarnish themselves and their faith and give it over to me. Ugh, I even have more intense ones but you get the point.
>>
>tfw no retards willing to buy me stuffed animals
I'd do this shit for the entertainment alone, but it requires more dedication than I'm willing to muster.
>>
>>26171676
Please, tell me about your other intense ones.
I have never met someone who I relate to in this scene as much as you.
You are wonderful.
>>
>>26171676
You mean that men want you but they don't care about you? Then you're just like any other girl and not as charismatic as you think. If you were charming enough to make me unable to live without you, I'd be interested in being tortured like that. It has happened to me before. I'm not OP.
>>
>>26171758
well, as far as the religious thing goes I want them to go to their church and defile themselves and renounce their god and in my really really intense ones I like to think he'd kneel at the altar, remove his shirt, and somehow brand himself with my emblem that I don't have and how would the brand even be that hot? lol Again, these are fantasies.

Another thing I like to think is after doing all of that, to actively have rituals, I'd basically want him to become a sort of priest in the worship of me specifically. I'd want his desire to kiss the ground that I stood upon to actually become a drive that feels, to him, entirely holy. As if Jesus himself had tread there, as if his creator had somehow blessed him with something the world would cherish. To feel himself somehow akin to saints who have purportedly heard the voice of God. To really and truly somehow fall into it so deeply that it overwhelms his soul and he becomes nothing but the work of God and the gratitude and graciousness that comes with being so blessed.

All that, though, mostly so I can get to a weird sort of "curse" where he is stripped of this beauty and damned forever inside of his own soul should he fail me at any point, and then for him to feel in eternal punishment as he tries without hope to regain what he had only so briefly. It's cutest because he'd be like Sisyphus... get it? SISSY! Cute. lol
>>
Does anyone pimp findom phone whores?
I'm considering doing it since I know shitloads of desperate girls
>>
>>26171907
What do you mean by curse?
>>
>>26171782
it's not that. I get people tangled up pretty easily. Not usually on purpose either, and that makes me feel kind of awful. There are people who still message me online after years of no real communication on my part. It comes down to when we get to real life, people back out. I've had a guy send me 800, give me his personal information, buy a cage, he even bought a little gold necklace he'd give me to put the key on when we met. He bought a ticket. Then he backed out. It was so frustrating.

I've met a few people and quite a lot of people I've spoken to have been overwhelmingly interested, they get really carried away. They just don't seem to follow through. It's a lot of self interest. I'm really Not going to let him touch me, see me naked, touch himself, get any kind of sexual thing he wants. I just won't. It's a lot for them to take, considering they're there out of horniness, usually. I know there are people with a polar drive as mine, and I know I'll find someone eventually, but for now I'm truly frustrated.
>>
I'm really into femdom and being dominated/humiliated/used by females, and a lot of other stuff that most people would find pretty pathetic. But even I have to draw the line at findom stuff. I mean it's one thing if I'm actually getting something in return but I have zero desire to just give away my money to someone simply because she is a "Goddess".

I'm probably wrong but I hope this shit is just a fad that will go away soon.

>>26171676
You seem pretty cool and I enjoyed reading your posts.
>>
>>26171907
I have done many exact elements of this with my Goddess. She makes me worship her as an actual God. And I truly believe she is a deity, as I have said before. I am made to say daily prayers to her via skype, that I rehearse and practice every day. I worship her shrine made in my bedroom, and pray to it every day.

I thank her for creating me, and giving my the opportunity to worship her. She has made me believe she is my creator, and I know it to be true.
It honestly is a privilege to be able to serve her.

I would love to talk with you more about this. I am extremely interested in this disturbingly deep level of servitude.
>>
>>26168671
idk why i laughed
>>
>>26172017
How do you get them tangled up? Please give some examples.
>>
>>26171985
I want him to feel cursed. Damned. I want him to go from feeling blessed by God at the mere presence of me, or my shoe or worn tights or socks or whatever and for it to feel as if he has been cursed to an eternity in Hell, as if he nearly achieved a status of divinity only to become a hellishly tortured soul by the mere act of dissatisfying me.

That's the level I'd want it to reach when he fails or pleases me. I want it to be just a bit religious and ritualized, divine, somehow just elevated to a spiritual level.

I know, I know it's a bit much. I said that. It's stupid and silly, I just spend a lot of time thinking about this sort of thing.
>>
>>26168776
>I have seen extremely ugly dommes who have been very successful.
What if you're not white? All the successes I've seen thus far have been white girls.
>>
>>26172089
>and for it to feel as if he has been cursed to an eternity in Hell
This is actually pretty easy to achieve if you know how.
>>
>>26172071
Sooooo cute! That's exactly what I want as far as starters go. I've actually had someone do this with me, and he showed me evidence, but he just wasn't committed enough. I gave him a few chances but his communication was too sporadic when I was exact about what I expected of him as far as that went. Ugh, such a shame, that one seemed fun. You seem pretty on the ball as far as what your place is and what you bring to the table for someone who expects this level of devotion.

You can leave your email and I'll message you. I'm sure you can confirm even just with speaking as you have in this thread about your feelings towards your goddess. I should imagine we'd be able to discern who we are from that much, right?

Do you have dirty bad wrong desires that you shouldn't have, by chance?
>>
>>26169190
>posting your email address on 4chan.
>>
>>26172076
I just talk to them, let them reveal themselves, and point it out with a sincere amusement. It's just genuinely funny how sad and silly and pathetic this all is, I have NO power over them, it's all in their heads. It's so embarrassing for them, what are they even doing? I can't help but be amused and then that drives them crazy. It's so stupid and it just keeps cycling over and over that way. Here's an excerpt from a message I received from a Chad whom I mocked actively. I even called him Chad. It was great. Too bad he deleted and ran for the hills. Loser. Ugh, so close.

>You told me that doors were being opened that could not be closed. I didn't believe you. But Maybe that was true. The girl and I have separated for good. The window is open, no doubt I want a young, hot girl in my life, to just pluck one from my gym, to fuck and use at my will right now, to release within her over and over. And yet I want you. Maybe I need you afterall to satiate this. If so, I would like to request your friendship and guidance. I have much to offer. But I would like to get on with things. Make it swift, I know myself, this is awful I am prepared. So I am yours, not that you want me, but I am willing to be yours. No I obviously don't want this and know it is crazy but I need to get it over with, this journey. I don't even like you I realize as I write these words, might actually hate you if that is possible since we have not yet. But the things you put in my head. The manipulation. The doors you opened. But you are in me and I am eating every bit of dignity and pride to say these words. I wish to submit to you.
>>
can you give me 10 dollars
>>
>>26172354
Okay, that is pretty convincing. Please email me.
[email protected]
>>
>>26172204
I will leave a throwaway email, obviously.
Contact me via [email protected].

Yes, I have desires that I would rather not disclose here now. I could tell you some desires but I would feel wrong if I did not tell you my darkest ones before I tell you any.
I am not sure how dark you are expecting, but I hope mine do not put you off.
>>
>>26172128
I won't lie to you, black dommes are not as popular as white ones.
However, as with all things, there is a market for black dommes. Again, as long as the black domme is fairly attractive in some way, she will be fine.
Unfortunately, an ugly, black domme, will simply not make it.
An ugly, white one will, as long as she is humiliating and insulting enough.
>>
>>26172457
Error
The email address "[email protected]." is not recognized. Please fix it and try again.
>>
>>26172541
Not black, asian with a slight case of babyface. Not exactly the best candidate for this kind of thing I assume
>>
>>26172568
[email protected]

Copy this directly into the search bar.
I have just made it, so perhaps it will take time to register.
>>
>>26172598
Do you consider yourself to have any redeeming features that some would find attractive?
Objectively speaking, would you consider yourself attractive in some way?

More importantly, do you think you would cut it as a humiliating domme? Some females are just not insulting or demeaning enough.
>>
>>26172603
I can handle dark.
Do your worst.... and check your email.

That would have worked better before it failed, but whatever.
>>
>>26172643
Will you email me, too? It's quite important to me.
>>
>>26172659
you're that other anon? I mean... maybe? State your case. I'll be back later and decide then, but for now I'm out.

Reclaim your thread OP
>>
>>26172716
I wanted you to email me so that I could state my case in private rather than here. I have ulterior motives, I suppose you could say, because I'm very interested in this sort of thing in general. However, if your descriptions of yourself are accurate, I'm certain I could please you extremely, too. Possibly.
>>
>>26172204
>>26172071
It's like you're oozing temptation. It's ridiculous.
I have an actual life that I don't want to throw away though.
>>
>>26172641
>Do you consider yourself to have any redeeming features that some would find attractive?
My face isn't bad.

>do you think you would cut it as a humiliating domme? Some females are just not insulting or demeaning enough.
It's not hard as long as it's a line of text online.

I'm not seriously considering findom desu,
>>
>>26172991
Most paypigs require skype sessions where you humiliate and mock them on cam.
For this reason I gather you would not be comfortable with doing it anyway.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.