[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna smoke weed for the first time, what should i know and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Gonna smoke weed for the first time, what should i know and how do i remain calm?
>>
>>26168435
>what should i know
That you feel nothing for the first times

>first time buying from a dealer
there is a good chance that he scammed you unless you know him good enough
>>
>>26168459
>That you feel nothing for the first times
This is not true.
>>
>>26168435

Double inhale if you've never smoked before, have fun if you're with friends but dont be too 'woah dude weed lmao this is woah o.0' just enjoy yourself and have a good time.
it will make you calm, so not like you're gonna freak out, some people get panick attacks on itbut thats pretty rare.
just dont over think anything and dont be like 'does xxxx think im too high right now' and just as our friend chad says, be yourself bro.
>>
>>26168435
Don't over think it. Just do something you would normally do. Play a video game, watch a tv/show. Don't think about spooky things, ie death, police raiding your house.
>>
dont be a faggot
i dont understand how you can freak out on bud
>>
>>26168435
Don't make too big a deal about it. It's honestly not all stonerfags hype it up to be. Chances are you're gonna just sit on the couch giggling while eating cheetos or something.
>>
have some drinks and a simple videogame to enjoy, I suggest World of Warcraft while high.
>>
>>26168459
>feel nothing

That's not true. I got blazed my first time. The problem is mostfirst timers don't know how to hit it right, especially a bong, and they use schwag.
>>
>>26168435
>how do i remain calm?
Watch TV or something passive. Don't worry about it too much, whatever you experience, good or bad, will pass within a few hours.
>>
>>26168459
heard that one alot.
>buying from a dealer
its with stoner chicks who wanted to "hang and smoke" so im not paying anything.
>>
>>26168539
>stoner chick

If you go into a clique without knowing stoner ettiquette you're going to be roasted alive. Go read up on it now
>>
>>26168435
Give us more info, fag. How are you getting it, with whom are you taking it with?

I smoked probably more than I should have my first time and got really high. Time may go by really, really slow for you. Otherwise, you cant really prepare yourself. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Weed smokers are generally really cool so even if you start doing stupid shit (For example, I kept on asking for the time and couldnt stop talking) theyre understanding.

Weed isnt like alcohol where youre going to lose control and do some shit you regret. But some people react bad and get anxiety. If you get to that point, just remind yourself everything is OK and its just the drugs.

Oh and finally: learn how to inhale. Actually breathe in and hold the smoke if you want to get really high. Dont swallow it and dont just blow it out once you take a puff.
>>
>>26168539
Not feeling anything the first times is basically a myth. If you aren't used to smoking cigarettes or anything else then you might not inhale effectively. The idea is to breathe it in and hold it for a bit before breathing out and if you don't do that you will not feel effects. The longer you hold your breath the more it will impact you.

>stoner chicks wanting to hang out
Just follow their lead and do whatever activities they normally do. 95% chance the activities involve laying around doing nothing so no pressure. Walking around and being active is very fun too but if you're hanging out with stoners they probably won't have the motivation to do that.
>>
>>26168598
Are you suggesting im going to be picked on because I've set the party im going to be with into a group based on what I see them as?

>>26168610
Going over to a girls house and doing it there. Probably going to be more than just her. no other guys though.
>>
>>26168539
Do they know youre a first timer? Because potheads are really cool in that regard but if you go in pretending to be some badass and you start slobbering on the blunt or joint or they see youre not inhaling then yeah you may get roasted but thats just for not having common knowledge that smokers have
>>
>>26168721
Yeah they def. know. I'm not exactly the type to be doing this garbage at all.

>tfw when its over I'll regret not opting out of being a degenerate just for hopes of poon
>>
>>26168792
Judging by your retarded comment, weed may benefit you if you get a good sativa that will make you reevaluate yourself
>>
Remember you can always smoke more, but you can never smoke less. Smoke only a little at a time.
>>
I smoked pot for the first time a little while ago. I was a bit panicky at first too. I calmed down after the hit and felt pretty good. It's nothing that serious.
>>
>>26168435

That CAN happen, but it's not likely. First time I got high, I was laughing my ass off for 10 minutes straight and everything felt like it was in slow motion. My brother, on the other hand, didn't feel anything his first time.
>>
>Gonna smoke weed for the first time, what should i know

>>26168435
Make sure you GTFO once you've finished your normie transformation.
>>
File: just.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
I'm straight edge. Is it weird strange I start feeling lots of anxiety when people I know smoke weed? My partner had tried weed once in the past and it unreasonably pissed me off and made me feel uncomfortable. What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>26170602
It's entirely normal to feel anxiety if your friends are doing something you consider harmful to them, or to know your partner harmed themselves just to feel some fleeting pleasure.
Nothing's wrong with you.
>>
>>26168435
Don't use too much, you could green out. Just a few hits from a joint or one pipe/bong rip should be enough to send you flying.
Don't fight it, just kick back and relax. It can't hurt you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.