[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, you look nervous, is this your first time with a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: DanasPics.jpg (34 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
DanasPics.jpg
34 KB, 360x480
Hey anon, you look nervous, is this your first time with a girl?
>>
>>26165849
"yeah. can I lick ur butthole??"
>>
File: 1411864358850.jpg (30 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
1411864358850.jpg
30 KB, 304x288
>>26165849
>first time
does this mean I'm getting the sex?
>>
>girl

le commente originale
>>
I would just grab her by the throat and take my 26 years of pent up sexual frustration out on her then leave and hope I don't get arrested.
>>
Shut your mouth, bitch and suck me off now.
>>
im not nervous, im just getting angry waiting for you to let me suck your toes, cunt.
>>
>>26165849
HOLY SHIT THATS MY DOG!
>>
i'd spent a seemingly-infinite amount of time thinking of something to say, but as soon as i do think of something, i wake up
>>
>"It's just been a while, and I really like you."

This is what I plan to say.
Will it adequately disguise my virginity?

Please note that the girl I plan to say it with is fine with me having not been in a relationship "for a few years" (actually in forever, lol) and having strong feelings for her.
>>
>>26165849
>No, it's just that my desires are... unconventional.
>>
>>26165891
Is licking a girl's butthole the first time you get intimate frowned upon?
>>
>>26166151
yes, unfortunately...... nfglndf
>>
>>26166151
Like anything else, women's acceptance of it is dependant entirely on whether you are Chad.
>>
>>26166089

>Takes out his sword & fedora
>>
>>26166037
No, don't tell girls you like them, and don't tell them it's been a while, that gives off there's something wrong with you

Just pull it out and tell her to do something about it

Generally say less
>>
File: 1440250651013.jpg (24 KB, 470x437) Image search: [Google]
1440250651013.jpg
24 KB, 470x437
>>26165849
y-yes, is that a problem?
>>
>>26166037
Don't tell them you never get any. Social proof is very real. If she knows no one she wants you, she won't want you either. Just say you're horny as fuck or something. Girls will eat that shit up if they're into you, which this theoretical girl clearly is.
>>
>>26166037
holyshit dont say that lost mine a lil while ago only reason she would ask that is if you were taking too long better for a girl to tell you to slow down than get bored
>>
>>26165849
I can't do it with the dog in the room
>>
>>26165849
Nah I have the shits.
>>
>>26166391
>>26166256
I've already told her it's been several years since I've had a girlfriend (it's actually been forever lol).

I told her it was because most girls these days don't want commitment, while that was very important to me, which is somewhat true.

She seemed okay with that, since we started dating after I told her all this shit.
She's the same, no relationship for a while because she wasn't interested in short term stuff.

Maybe I've found a girl who isn't a whore.
>>
>>26166499
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF
>>
>>26166348
It wasn't until you decided to ask her and thus giving her the option of making it a problem. Chillax bro.
>>
>Divert attention away from girl away from girl and to the dog
>"Hey boy! How ya doin' buddy? You a good boy? DOOOH you're the best puppy derderderrr"
>Kicked out of her house
>It's 11 pm
>"RUFF!"
>>
>"I-I just have to go to the bathroom."
>go to bathroom
>take off clothes
>burst through the door naked
>waggle my penis back and forth
>"Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for that booty!"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.