[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who loves there /grandma/ here and hopes to marry someone just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: redditfroge.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
redditfroge.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Who loves there /grandma/ here and hopes to marry someone just like her.
>amazing cooking skills and cookies out the ass
>happy just to sit in a chair
>great values
>knows how to raise a kid right
>endless law and order marathons
>probably hates the Jews
>>
I love my grandma but.... yea, she's very rude to people outside the family.
>>
>>26165629
i love grandma and we banter alot

>"youve gotten fatter,anon"
>"youve grown old too"

cook absolutely the best food though
>>
Grandma, if you're reading this comment, know that I and all of 4chan loves you. (except for Bob, fuck Bob.) We all hope for your best.
>>
File: 1438341545092.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438341545092.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>26165629
>tfw grandma tells you that you're a good kid
>>
>>26165893
Love you, anons grandma.
>>
>>26165893
You have to go back
and then end your life
>>
I've never met any of my grandparents. They all died either before I was born or before I could remember things. Eh, whatever. Not like I really know what I'm missing, anyway.
>>
>>26165629
I miss my grandma. Watching her die in the hospital bed while she ranted on was one of the most painful moments of my entire life.

She cooked the best macaroni soup in the world, though.
>>
My grandma is my best friend.
>>
>>26166046
Macaroni soup? What the hell is that?
>>
File: 78D7EBD69.png (67 KB, 1152x514) Image search: [Google]
78D7EBD69.png
67 KB, 1152x514
>>26165987
Thank you, grandma.
Keep protecting us from the joos.
>>
File: Beef-Tomato-Macaroni-Soup3.jpg (568 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
Beef-Tomato-Macaroni-Soup3.jpg
568 KB, 650x975
>>26166123
It's got macaroni (obviously), chunks of tomato and beef, diced onions and celery, and it's cooked in beef broth with some herbs and shit thrown in.

It tastes great.
>>
>>26165629
>Racist+Antisemetic
>Actively supported Nazism in Germany
>Made me a new batch of cookies every weekend
>Redpilled me on niggers when i was 8

rip Grandma ;_;
>>
>>26165629
My grandma was a judgmental cunt who raised my heartless hag of a mother.
>>
File: image%3A7529.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7529.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>26165629
Hey there op ;)
Original post the post the thread the board
>>
>>26166238
Sounds like a true Saint. I'm sure she's in a better place
>>
>>26166224
kinda looks like chili mac!

my dad makes a giant pot of chili sometimes so we eat away at it over a few days, then he mixes in a bunch of macaroni. it's so good.
>>
>>26166380
Well you sound poor :)
>>
>>26166380
It's a lot thinner than chili, but it's pretty damned good.

I've never tried putting mac in chili before. Next time I cook some I'm gonna have to try it out. Thanks, anon.

>>26166434
Don't be retarded - chili's delicious and making enough food for a few days, even without being on a budget, is smart.
>>
My grandmother kicks ass.

>calls niggers niggers to their face
>taught me to be racist
>taught me to cook
>taught me self sufficiency and stubborn diy attitude
>taught me money, mutual funds, and securing a future
>taught me the truth about girls all being the same and to just be rich, attractive, and wife the hottest one
>paid off my student loans as graduation present

Modern women a shit. I won't marry but I would like to find one even a fraction as awesome as grandma. I have stupid fetish but it shouldn't be too hard, just doesn't work with ONSs. I want a pet girl to induce lactation and to raise her as my little cowgirl.

It seems most girls into adult nursing relationships do that creepy mommy shit. But pet girls are common and if she's a real sub willing to let me beat her and ass fuck her dry I don't think making her take drugs then milking her is asking too much.
>>
my grandmother is a hardcore christian, hates women and thinks she's the only good one, has narcissistic personality disorder, and is now in a mental hospital slowly withering away with dementia

my other one was lovely though.
miss you and your homecooked meals nan ;_;
>>
>tfw grandma is the only person in your family to not get pissy if you don't say much

Old people can be cool, they aren't as insecure.
>>
>>26166498

I love chili mac. It's my go to drunk meal. Brown meat and onions, add paprika, pepper, msg, chilis, cumin, beer, macaroni, then eat. It might go faster if you soak the macaroni while browning but I only did it once. It dirties another dish and barely speeds things up.

I sometimes top with whatever cheese I have in the refrigerator.
>>
>>26166587
That's what I like about old people - they don't give a fuck. I never talked around other people my age but grandma would listen to everything I told her and be genuinely interested in how I was feeling and how my day was going. We used to talk for hours, and she never gave me any trouble for being shy around other people as a kid.

It was nice knowing I had someone who cared about me when my parents were too busy at work to make the time for me.
>>
>>26166525
Fuck, your grandmother is/was the best.
>>
>>26166525
>But pet girls are common and if she's a real sub willing to let me beat her and ass fuck her dry I don't think making her take drugs then milking her is asking too much
Never thought I'd be aroused in a grandma appreciation thread.
>>
File: retardplayers.png (373 KB, 539x548) Image search: [Google]
retardplayers.png
373 KB, 539x548
>>26165629
>grandmas ass cookies

please grandma not again

>EAT THEM YOUR GRANDMA COMMANDS IT
>>
>>26166498
Anon you may be too young to realize this, there are 14 year olds posting, but clicking a whole pot of food and eating the same thing over and over for several days is what poor people do, especially cheap food like chilli
Think about it well, think about your life and what you notice different in other people.
Are you poor?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.