[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>keep hearing about how eating healthy is supposed to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1437084901052.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1437084901052.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>keep hearing about how eating healthy is supposed to make you feel good
>order salad at McDonalds instead of a burger
>tastes horrible, but force myself to eat it hoping I'll feel like a god afterwards
>finish it, still hungry, still feel like shit
>have to order a burger in order not to starve

Why do people spread around this Healthy Eating meme?
>>
everything's just a big meme to you isnt it
>>
>>26163895
your body needs to adjust to eating healthy shit compared to what youre used to
its like quitting drinking, youre gonna feel like shit for a few weeks but afterwards your dick is diamonds
>>
>>26163895
>Healthy
>Mc.Donalds
First off, stop eating out, you dip. Second, if you're gonna eat healthy, it's mainly about counting calories and getting the most out of the calories you consume as far as vitamins and minerals go. Also you won't feel a change for about a week of doing it.
>>
Because you've been lied to your whole life about what foods are "healthy".

Eat like this for long enough and you will learn to know the euphoria of a delicious, fatty meal.

www.dietdoctor.com/lchf
>>
>>26163895
Only junk food gives me energy
>>
McDonald's salads have more calories than Big Macs not even baiting
>>
>>26163895
eating a salad at mcdonalds is not healthy you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1446414618233.jpg (34 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
1446414618233.jpg
34 KB, 440x400
>>26164027
>it's mainly about counting calories

>>26164075
>www.dietdoctor.com/lchf
>You do not need to count calories or weigh your food.
>>
>>26164128
>>26164075
>>26164027
>>26163945

He's so obviously baiting and you're all falling for it
Dumb fucks
>>
>>26163895
The only real healthy diet is Paleo OP. If you just want to lose weight and get in shape count calories.
>>
File: Kuwabara.gif (999 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Kuwabara.gif
999 KB, 500x375
>>26164140
Hey, would I lie to you?
>>26164171
You really think he would do that? Lie about getting healthy like that?
>>
File: 1453969019088.jpg (110 KB, 680x869) Image search: [Google]
1453969019088.jpg
110 KB, 680x869
>>26164140
>different posts by different people with different sets of advice say different things

If you're this clueless I recommend reading the /fit/ sticky.
>>
welcome to instant gratification. fatties can never know the feeling of healthy and energetic because they're addicted to the instant gratification from your body responding well to fat and oil rich foods which are supposed to be rare and valuable.
>>
>>26164246

When it's about something that people treat like it's just simple (lol, just eat healthy, Anon), then I start to get suspicious or confused when there's tons of conflicting info. Everytime I ask advice about eating healthy, I get twenty different pieces of advice.
>>
>>26164382

is it really that hard to figure out what to eat and what not to eat? i swear youre fucking retarded. eating healthy doesnt have to be weighing out your chicken and brown rice, but i can be. eating healthy could also be not eating fast food or drinking soda and making the bulk of your diet meats, vegetables and whole grains

keep being an unhealthy presumably out of shape piece of shit because you cant you get confused when one person says to weight your brown rice and the other says not to
>>
>>26164468

But many studies show that meat and grains are bad for you and you shouldn't eat them. Every single food that is good for you is bad for you.
>>
>>26164382
>Everytime I ask advice about eating healthy, I get twenty different pieces of advice.

Well pick one that you like and follow it. It doesn't matter which. Just pick one.

Different things work for different people. Personally I think that calorie counting is easier and better than the countless low-carb gimmick diets floating around. If you want to do that then try myfitnesspal, it makes calorie counting easier. Don't worry about being super accurate.

Also as I said, read the /fit/ sticky.
>>
>>26163895
Cook your own food. Have heaps of veg with lunch and dinner and exercise regularly
>>
>>26164504

then eat mcdonalds and kraft cheese all day. no one cares if youre too much of an idiot to figure out how to eat right and not be disgusting
>>
File: normalperson.jpg (10 KB, 147x164) Image search: [Google]
normalperson.jpg
10 KB, 147x164
>>26164560
Studies have shown that McDonalds and Kraft cheese are the only foods that the human body needs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.