[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies have a fucking fear of eating alone or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 12
File: the grinch.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
the grinch.png
94 KB, 396x385
Do normies have a fucking fear of eating alone or something?

Every day, every goddamn day when I go to my uni's cafeteria to get something to eat.
>OMG why are you eating ALONE, anon?!
>come eat with us!

god fucking damn it i just want to put something in my stomach so i don't die and then fuck off back to my room what the shit is this
>>
>>26161022
At least people know your name and ask you to eat with them.
But that also means you go to a community college.
>>
>>26161022
Yeah I used to hate this too when I was still in contact with classmates.

I was eating at the cafeteria twice a day, when I felt hungry.
Why the hell would I make sure to meet with someone every time? What kind of sad and needy people do this?
>>
People eat with their mates because its a nice thing to do. You sit, chat and eat.
>>
>>26161138
Here's a thing though. Women NEVER eat alone in public places. So if you want to find a gf look for the girl that eats alone. Granted, I haven't tried this tactic out, so I don't know if it works or not.
>>
File: 1453649626637.png (197 KB, 586x357) Image search: [Google]
1453649626637.png
197 KB, 586x357
Normieshits so caught up in acting important that they have somehow HAVE to chew food and talk at the same time. It's fucking disgusting and unhygienic, I hope they choke on their vegan burger while trying to discuss the latest dogshit netflix show with their shit friends.
>>
>>26161022
>come eat with us

I wish someone would ask that to me. Don't complain.
>>
Normal people do almost NOTHING alone, besides sleep and take shits.
>>
>>26161022
apparently
usually when I see someone sitting alone in a lecture or in a cafeteria they always look so uncomfortable, fidgeting in their chairs and desperately searching the room for someone they know

some people are different though and seem fine with it
just interesting little commonalities you can observe

it would seem social dependence is not universal, but common
>>
Do weirdos have a fear of eating with people or something?

Every day around 12:30, when I go to my uni cafeteria to get something to eat.

>weirdo with his back hunched and facing his food like it's got something good to say
>glares whenever anyone comes in contact with him

I just wanna hangout with my friends and enjoy a meal. What is that guys problem?
>>
>>26161284
>sleep
>normies
>normies sleeping alone
ishygddt
>>
>>26161284
>take shits

Girls also go to bathroom together.
Or so I have heard..
>>
Why eat lunch at all? I only eat in public for socialization. I have enough fat I could go a few days between meals if I wanted. I find it hard to believe OP has gone weeks without food and was only able to find it at the cafeteria. I usually eat in a 4 hour window before bed. It's like cheat codes for a 6 pack. The only thing I count is grams of protein. Nothing else matters as long as I get my 175g protein in. Also the post gym rush hits a lot harder when I train fasted.
>>
>>26161388
>fear of eating with people
No, we don't have different 300 friends we can make plans with. If we're lucky we have ONE decent friend.
>>
File: metallicalars.png (94 KB, 570x543) Image search: [Google]
metallicalars.png
94 KB, 570x543
>>26161022
>Band I like is coming to town
>No friends who like them, tickets are expensive so they won't go to the concert just to provide me with company
>Go to the club, order beer, stand in the corner waiting for the show to start
>Some fat scene girl approaches me with her little ugly emo faggot of a friend
"LOL WHAT'S YOUR DEAL, WHY ARE YOU ALONE"
>madpepe.jpg
>"Gee, I dunno, maybe I want to watch the band play?"
>Splash beer in her face and go wait at another corner
>>
>>26161388
>I just wanna hangout with my friends and enjoy a meal. What is that guys problem?

Then why the fuck do you care about some guy hunched over his food ?
>>
>>26161047
Are community colleges better environments to socialize in? You would think big colleges with parties would be the best.
>>
>>26161457
>Splash beer in her face and go wait at another corner

Epic. Did she throw a hissy fit ?
>>
>>26161463

As usual, normieshits are proven insecure and constantly in need of validation.
>>
>>26161463
Because it's gross
>>
>>26161479
It is easier to recognize everyone at community college. You can walk into a college cafeteria and not know a single person there if you aren't sociable. Also, it's so big that no one gives a shit if you're eating alone.
>>
>>26161437

It's more like we hate the sounds of biting trying to eat more forks than food and the gross swallowing and drinking sounds. I have friends, it's just I'm the only person in the world who isn't kill yourself disgusting when eating. Pearl from Steven Universe sums it up perfectly. Eating is so fucking nasty and I hate the feeling. I wish I could be a qt gem and help Peridot take over earth and kill the psychopathic crystal gems.
>>
>>26161213
>Hi, mind if I sit with y-
HELP! RAPE!

Have fun getting beaten up by Chad
>>
>>26161502

>Go to cafeteria to eat food
>See someone eating
>ewwwww gross

I hope you are baiting because my 8 digit calculator is smarter than you otherwise
>>
>>26161523
I understand what you're saying. When I eat dinner with my Mom, the sounds of her chewing food piss me off.
>>
Normies can't even go to the post office or drug store or something alone. Any time they do anything at all they make sure other people are with them.
>>
>>26161502
>lol what a fucking creep; don't try to sit with us
>lol what a fucking creep; why is he eating alone?
>>
File: cbv-1.png (203 KB, 385x420) Image search: [Google]
cbv-1.png
203 KB, 385x420
>>26161284
>not brushing your teeth while your friend takes a shit
>not cuddling up in bed after
>>
>>26161022
Couldn't you just get a tray to bring your food to dorm. That way, you dont have to be abused by normies.
>>
>>26161492
She was kinda stunned.

Later at the show I saw her and her puny emo friend at the edge of a moshpit, so I pushed one of the moshpit guys at them. It was a good evening.
>>
>>26161514

I went to a smallish uni, less than 10k. I recognized someone every time I went to eat. Are you just super duper retarded? I mean I do have exceptional memory, but even a retard would remember at least one person after an entire 4 years. I'm sure even a larger one I'd still recognize people every day.
>>
>>26161576
The morale of the story is don't be a creep, act normal.
>>
exactly what happened to me in the army

eating alone is amazing, why normies insist of hearing other peoples chewing sounds
>>
>>26161593

You are my hero.

Also I have to write something more because filter deemed my comment unoriginal.
>>
>>26161600
"Normal" people give you "normal" advice, but what it really boils down to is if you are attractive. If you are nonthreatening or attractive, then being normal works, but if you are ugly and follow the same advice then dumbfucks like you label them as creepy.
>>
>>26161463
Dude that's not normal. It makes you look like you're about to shoot up the school. When I see you do that, I immediately mark you in my mind as a dangerous person to be avoided until proven otherwise.

>>26161437
Go walk up to me and we can be friends, I didn't just one day have a bunch of friends. I slowly got to know everybody by doing that exact process.
>>
>>26161596
I'm not retarded, I just don't have many friends and my college has 20k people. So no, I usually don't recognize anyone in the giant cafeteria. But good for you I guess.
>>
>>26161650
You can't make new friends?
>>
>>26161642
>I see you do that, I immediately mark you in my mind as a dangerous person

Good idea from now on I will always find someone to go eat lunch with.
Also, will you mind holding my wanker when I pee ?
I dont want to look like creep, going to toilet all alone and all
>>
>>26161022
Kant said how who you eat with is more important than what you're eating, I would agree.
>>
>>26161639
Just stop being ugly then.
>>
>>26161686
Not very easily. Have you ever posted on this board before?
>>
>>26161642
>Dude that's not normal.
So I should starve myself just because paranoid fucks like you think I'm going to get violent? Did it ever occur to you that some people actually do get violent because they are outcasted because no one wants to make friends with them in the first place? I'm sure a lot of shootings could be avoided if there was less bullying and social outcasting.
>>
>>26161717
Are you retarded or just baiting? You want me to just go to the face store and buy a new face?
>>
>>26161642
>just walk up to me and we can be friends

Do you really think college is like some shitty movie?
>>
Mealtime is a social occasion for most people. It's arguably a bonding ritual. That's why feasts and seasonal dishes are a common tradition for gatherings, it's why recipes and ethnic dishes that get passe down are a family/cultural thing, it's why people flip the fuck out and get hostile over people who eat differently, it's why meals are a common facet of dating and social outings, and it's why the family sitting around the dinner table together at the end of the day comes across as better and more healthy than a family that never sits and eats together.
>>
>>26161790
Yeah dude. Worked for my buddy Chad.
>>
>>26161773
normies are very short-sighted
they think people who like to be left alone should change no matter what
the reason? they think its unhealthy to be alone and quiet. but they are obviously over exaggerating as fuck
>>
>>26161773
How am I supposed to unsocial outcast you if you literally refuse to be social by sitting all alone. If we all sat around you you'd get really angry at us or would move.

>>26161731
You only can get better with practice
>>
>>26161840
you can be nice and not a fuck face, don't try to bully people into being social it only gets worse
>>
>>26161808
I literally do it all the time.

The meaning of a friend is somebody whom you like to socialize with. It's not like every friend of mine turns into my best bro, or even a close friend.
>>
>>26161022
This is why you eat with your headphones on and signify that you are not listening to what they say by tapping the side of the headphones without looking at them
>>
>>26161840
Well the guy sitting alone generally doesn't get approached, but when he does approach he's seen as a creep. I've never seen someone sitting alone get angry when someone approaches them to eat with them. If you approach them and they ask you to leave, then go ahead and leave, but don't assume that all people eating alone are school shooter before you even fucking talk to them.
>>
>>26161887
Well some people have a lot more anxiety than you, have had more bad experiences than you, and I guess you don't realize that. But again - good for you.
>>
File: ending to walking dead s2 ep4.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
ending to walking dead s2 ep4.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>26161463
Normies on suicide watch, and the OC as well
>>
>>26161873
I'm not trying to bully you into being social. Just telling you what I think are true things to help you. My original post was simply a joke, and not truly how I feel, but that is how I imagine most people feel. People are always going to bully people, you'd be a lot better off if you learned to make it so that nobody can say anything that will influence you negatively emotionally. People always are going to look down on others, people are always going to manipulate and trick others. You don't have to hate people, hating people doesn't do anything but make you feel hatred. Pointless, bitter, hatred. There is a little bit to love in everyone.
>>
mfw overcrowded cafeteria so I HAVE to be around a lot of people and get bothered or made fun of
>>
>>26161022
At least a third of the people in my college's cafeterias eat alone. No one ever bothers them or me.

I'm pretty sure that my campus is notorious for asocial people.
>>
>>26161773

>without food for 6 hours
>starve

Kek

When I was in uni I just got the to go box and filled that bitch up and stuffed my backpack with fruit. I'd go at the busiest times and when staff wasn't looking I'd steak behind the drinks station and grab a few of the giant bags of crystal light.
>>
>>26161917
I've had tons of bad experiences and can recall being anxiety ridden.
>>
>>26161998
Well that would make sense if they're busy studying.
>>
>>26162023
You would not be walking up to random people wanting to be their friend if you had any social anxiety or history of rejection. Most average people don't even do that. So stop pretending to empathize.
>>
>>26161022

It's called:

You're going to kick yourself in the ass 10 years from now when you realize that you shouldve pulled the bug out of your ass and at least sat with them.

Nobody says you have to talk. But you should know how lonely uni is.

Well guess what? they know it too.
>>
>>26162071
>They know it too
>they're never alone
lol
>>
>>26162044
That's true. It's also worth noting that a lot of the students commute, which means it's basically deserted on the weekend.
>>
>>26162071
a normie and a tripfag, what a wonderful combination
welcome to the filter
>>
>>26161998

>get made fun of

That's when you just start getting up in people's shit and/or slapping bitches.

It's fucking college, if they want to act like grade schoolers and carry on with this childish shit like giggling at the loner then they'd better be ready for backlash.

Seriously, the only thing shitheads like this respect is force.

It's better to be the violent hothead than the creepy loner.
>>
>>26161986
then im not human because i don't constantly feel like backstab and bring people down,ultimately i fail to understand the logic behind hurting another person without any reason.

by the way this is how normie/robot meme was convinced, i think it should have a professional term as well
>>
>>26162095

They fear loneliness more than you do.

that doesn't make them bad people.

I'm not saying suck their dicks and be their little lackey. I like to be alone too.

But reaching out and accepting some hospitality isn't going to kill you, anon.
>>
>>26162115
i was like this in school, i literally had 4-5 fights a year. luckily i won them all because i had background in martial arts

but i promised myself i will contain my anger and never fight again, dunno why i said such a stupid fucking thing, fighting is so liberating i bet its even better than sex
>>
>>26162071
Sorry but it hurts worse to try, and they see you are boring, and you don't really become friends at all and are still stuck a loser. I'd rather eat alone than go through that.
>>
>>26162055
I was always afraid to make new friends in middle-school. I had 2 friends and they were my only friends all through-out middle school. Everyone thought we were nerds and losers and that's what we thought sort of too. We wouldn't dare talk to the cool kids because we froze up around them. It was sort of unthinkable, they were the cool kids.

I stopped giving a fuck because I picked up a drug habit in 8th grade and begged people for money at lunch in highschool. Eventually I started selling drugs too so naturally I got good at talking to strangers because at school I'd always walk up to strangers and sell them drugs.

So yeah, actually I did have a history of social anxiety and rejection. Talking to people allows you to learn how to behave in social situations and generally how people work in social situations making them a lot easier to navigate.
>>
>eat alone all the time
>nobody says anything
>occasionally they stare

One time a couple kept snickering and shit, they even had the audacity to sit on the same side of their booth.
If only they knew just how close they were to losing their lives that day.
>>
>>26162106

Face it.

You fucks don't even know what a normie is anymore.

It's just code for: 'they behave differently then me, and I don't like it'
>>
>>26162103
If it's deserted then I would see if I couldn't find someone else to hang out with while I eat.
>>
>>26161213
>tfw your the girl eating alone
>>
>>26162184
>social enough to be a dealer
>thinks he had social anxiety

Please shut up.
>>
>>26161022
Normies fear eating alone because it opens up their narrow minds to intrusive and potentially introspective thoughts. Basically they avoid any activity that might shatter the carefully built illusion of their life. They actually have the audacity to believe that their vapid existence is worth something.
>>
>>26162169

You're not gonna wanna hear it, but you're being insecure and mildly paranoid.

Goddamn right it hurts more to try, but your perceptions are a little warped from being treated like shit. I'm not trying to push you into being popular or hypersocial.

But you're not nearly as different from them as you think you are.
>>
>>26162193
Normie is sometimes a term used by misanthropes to distance themselves from society at large and or being human. Everyone else is an evil "Other"

>>26162126
There are many humans like you, there are many humans not like you. I fail to see how you're not human.
>>
>>26161022
>not bringing your food back to your room like a normal person who isn't looking to talk to anyone

seriously you guys aren't even trying anymore with this shit
>>
>>26162233
So what was it that made me afraid to talk to the "Cool" kids in middle school?

I understand that there's varying levels of social anxiety, and just walking up to strangers isn't the first step in most situations. But my point remains, if you want to improve your social skills you're going to have to expose your self to social situations.
>>
I always tried to make friends in Es,ms, and hs but I was outcasted so I'm not bothering anymore.Now I just get stares. I'd rather be antisocial than be embarrassed with fake friends, school is for education.
>>
>>26162271
If I'm not different I would already have friends like everyone else. I'm obviously different.
>>
>>26162271
humans don't vary that much in intelligence but the probability of a loner is close to a probability of someone with high awareness (seeing through bullshit,being clever etc). you gotta agree that most people are straight up dumb and being a loner proves that you don't have be around dumb people if you don't want to
>>
>>26162329
Everyone is different, no two people are exactly the same.

You may not feel as though you're a part of society anymore due to social alienation. There's no barrier to society except for that of social skills.
>>
>>26162283
most humans have problems admitting they are wrong and prone to backstabbing and trashtalking, if you look deeper in the books you will find that apes back in stoneage were very competitive, almost tournament like behavior, this is where it comes from
>>
>>26162325
>So what was it that made me afraid to talk to the "Cool" kids in middle school?

There are people here that ever had a single friend through high school and university. Either offer some concrete advice that applies to us or stop posting, because your "anyone can just do it" shtick is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>26162378
That's an interesting idea but I'm not sure if it's true.

>>26162328
It's up you whether you get embarrassed or not.
>>
I never eat in public because I'm scared everyone will laugh at me if I eat around other people. I don't know why. I just eat in the kitchen alone when I get home. I've never been fat or anything and it's been going on for years
>>
>>26162453
im not saying humans are straight up evil. we just do what our nature tells us to.
stepping on other people and trashtalking is the equivalent of in-fightning between apes and wolves (mammals) to achieve higher statues
>>
>>26161022
People actually ASK you to eat with them? Holy shit, can I get some of that?

My college is probably known for having so many people who walk/eat/go to class alone. It's fucking depressing.
>>
>>26162329

Fair enough.

I know that feel. Well, we're your friends, Regardless of what happens at university.

You're not a bad person for wanting to keep to yourself, I hope you know that. It's just the way you're wired and I don't fault you for it.

>>26162344

>you gotta agree that most people are straight up dumb

I find that large groups are a little less cerebral.

One on one conversations are a much better indicator.

I'm pretty neutral on your statement. Because if you presume people are stupid as a general rule, oftentimes you find exactly what you're looking for.

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B
>>
>>26161986
Thanks for the advice Dave McNormo but could you perhaps go back to /adv/, because unfortunately no one ever asked for your shit normalfaggot advice.
>>
>>26162431
Anger is just an emotion, an unnecessary one at that. People don't like being around angry, hateful people. It is possible to not get angry at anything, this will do great deals for you in not repulsing people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc

Here is a ted-talk on body language, explaining how to lower levels of stress and increase confidence in social situations.

I would suggest you attempt to make a close friend before to practice social skills with first. See if you can't find someone who has close to no friends and try to become friends with them. If both of you have no friends I see this being a very mutually beneficial relationship. You'll learn behaviors that you admire in them and can mirror, and behaviors that you dislike and hopefully can make them aware of or at the very least avoid behaving that way your self. I recommend finding someone else who's sitting alone and looks a bit like a recluse, and maybe you guys can make a habit of sitting together. From there you guys could probably join a club togeather and learn how to function in small groups, maybe the club will go out for an outing and you'll learn how to behave in crowds. From there on out you'll be able to make friends in a crowd. That's a long ways away, but hope that helps.
>>
>>26161457
>being this dense

Anon, she was a bitch but she was trying to socialize with you.

Chances are little emo faggot is a cuck and she wanted you to fuck her

Also, what the fuck kind of trash band were you seeing if scenefags are there?
>>
>>26162514
Some people do behave that way yes, however I do my best not to step on or trash talk people. I make mistakes, but most of the time I'm not focused on status.
>>
File: 1418363103464.png (582 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1418363103464.png
582 KB, 750x750
>>26161022
You know, I wish someone would ask me if I wanted to eat with them.
I don't enjoy being alone.
>>
File: REEEELALALALLAALLALA.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
REEEELALALALLAALLALA.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>26161022
>be in HS
>sitting alon at lunch
>school cop has his eyes on me

>older chad brother cought me eating alone
>forces me to eat with his friends who i don't care about
>asking stupid questions
>after lunch he lectures me about sitting alone and calls me a wEird faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26162168
Thanks for bragging anonymous user we appreciate your input.
>>
>>26161022
Normies can't bear to be alone. Their brains are so empty that they have nothing to think about.
>>
>>26162710

He's contributing to the conversation, you insecure sperg.
>>
>>26162193
normies are people who fallow social norms and function well in society and are bluepilled

>inb4 NU UH!
>>
Why the fuck would I want to eat with anyone? I just want to eat, not talk

Besides, usually have my headphones on but whatever.

But do most people see people who eat alone as shooters? My parents are always on me to eat with friends and shit but why?
>>
>>26162168
must feel good, robro
i can't feel angry let alone think straight in a fight im too beta but i still come off as tough
>>
>>26162677
>dont enjoy being alone
unless its because you get picked on your a faild normie
>>
>>26161022
So you could talk with them? God forbid you both enjoy something in common so you might form something that resembles friendship.
>>
>>26162126

I think we use neurotypical for normalfag then schizoid, person with autism spectrum disorder, avoidant, or asocial for robofags.
>>
>>26162729

Have you ever KNOWN some of these supposed 'normal' people?

Underneath, they're more fucked up than you or I. Not all, but some.

Pay close attention and you might see what I mean.
>>
>>26162861
point is he dosent care about them hes obviously not looking to make friends and they are bugging him for it
>>
>>26162735
Depends honestly, if they look like they have autism(general disregard for apperance, lack of facial grooming, unkept hair, running shoes when they're not running) in which case I think they are more likely than not autistic. If they seem nervous (shaking, looking around a lot, not ever looking around at all in a frozen sort of manner) then I'll think they're probably just socially anxious. However if they look like they have a deep seated rage inside of them and glare at people and generally act mean, yes I think that they're potentially violent people who very well may be a danger to my safety.

Sometimes I find it hard to tell and just ignore them.
>>
>>26161213
>So if you want to find a gf look for the girl that eats alone.
uhh
no
do the opposite
that's a huge red flag
>>
>>26162735
Some of the best moments in my life are with friends, if I had to guess your parents want you to have the same happy type of experiences they had with friends.
>>
Tbh I'm also afraid of eating alone (well generally being alone in places where everyone else is in groups, but cafeteria situations really trigger me). How can you just sit there casually without feeling like normies are judging you?
>>
>>26162955
Fair enough but I really only want to be with one person and they're two hours away so it's not the best

I just wish they respected that I only have a few friends I actually want to be with and not have a huge 'friend' circle :/

>>26162920
Fair reasoning, I just eat and leave
>>
>>26162897

That doesn't mean they're any less blue pilled. Robot has never meant fucked up. It refers to the beautiful ones.
>>
>>26163004
We do feel like normies are judging us, but there is nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>26162904
They aren't bugging him they're being nice.

Who knows what anon could have done if they had joined them for food. Msybe theyd win the lotto or fucked a girl or saved someones life, maybe their own.
>>
>>26163094
Then why would you willingly put yourself in those kinds of situations? I used to skip lunch at school just because I was too afraid of sitting on my own in a crowded cafeteria
>>
>>26161642
and to your left, you will spot a normie.
>>
>>26163004
It takes lots of practice but here's what I find helps. Assuming not sitting alone isn't an option. It's the best option but not for everybody.

Even though people may not be talking about you, they might notice you, and that sometimes can influence their actions. They might feel pity or even get an ego boost, and you may be able to hear that in their tone of voice. I recommend headphones to block out the sound of others talking. Then I usually find it helps to not look at people so you can't see what they're saying. So facing a wall or reading a book helps with that. Then just remind your self, you don't even know what they're thinking for sure. There's no reason to speculate what everyone might be thinking, because you're not even sure. At that point, it's very well possible everyone has forgotten about you.

I think this may not be the best idea it may be better to just let people think what they may, and not let this affect how you feel about your self. Just because somebody may think you're worthless or a loser or less than them, doesn't mean you are. I like to think everything exist on a horizontal plane, not a vertical one. If you know what I mean, different strokes for different folks, there is no objective value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7da63eLX8

"Loud mouths is talkin, the same shit is going on"
>>
>>26163130
Because most people get hungry around lunchtime.
>>
>>26163094

see

>>26162115

Seriously. Some shithead laughing and giving you stupid looks?

Get in their face.
>>
>>26163130
Why?!

Omg what is yo problem?
>>
File: Gondola sitting.png (11 KB, 368x340) Image search: [Google]
Gondola sitting.png
11 KB, 368x340
>>26162897
>Have you ever KNOWN some of these supposed 'normal' people?

yes, classmates and my older chad brother who was a huge asshole bully to me for no reason

everybody has an edgy dark side but they cope, live, "vent" and function with it wiht relative ease not to mention the other joys of life they get inbetween that they love to brag about

being a robot on the other hand is a whirling spiral of mental tourment from early to mid adolecents mainly due to mental disorders not alowing them to function proberly in life and get systimatically shit on for it throughout school and abulthood if they make it that far they have little to no joys inbetween like this site vidya and other intrests if any that their autism (yes many have some form of autism) allows them to
take pleasure in

then their are faild normies whitch are the ones who complain about >tfw no GF
you should be concerned about them since they have a chance but i still dont critisize much
>>
>>26163163
That was a mean comment, I'm sorry.
>>
I wish this happened to me...
>>
>>26162710
i don't feel good about fighting that's why i wanted to stop it.
i just go apeshit when someone say something insulting to me, this anger brings out violence.
but looking back at it i don't regret anything, i learned that even if someone talks huge amount of shit on you it doesn't necessarily mean he is ready for a physical confrontation.
i mean you don't have to be physically strong to win a fight, you just have to know what ur doing
>>
In all my years of high school and college I don't think anyone has EVER spoken to me first. I don't know why, it really sucks.

Every person I know (not many) I had to talk to first.
>>
>>26163181

So eat breakfast or just ignore the hunger. I wish my problems were so easy to fix.
>>
>>26163248
I don't think fighting anyone accomplishes anything except if it's in self defense.
>>
File: 1348156859162.jpg (48 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1348156859162.jpg
48 KB, 500x344
>>26163260
Yeah?

Well there's a first for everything
>>
>>26163181
Sometimes I did as well, but I would rather go hungry than have to feel every normie's eyes on me in the cafeteria (and yes, I know that I'm probably insignificant and no one would notice but I still can't help feeling terrified in these kind of situations)
>>26163190
I clearly said in that post, having to sit on my own in a crowded cafeteria is 2scary4me
>>26163168
I feel like having a book would draw more attention (haha look at that loser who has no friends so he's reading at lunch) but I'll give the headphones a go, the problem is if someone so much as glances in my direction I get paranoid and suspect they're saying stuff about me. Like I said before, I'm aware that I'm just one person in a sea of normies but even so I can't help but feel afraid in these kind of situations

Yeah that's always been a big issue for me, even if someone makes an innocuous comment or tries to have bantz I can't help but take it to hear
>>
>>26163320

Fighting actually solves a majority of problems. Reality is very different from your magical tumblr feelings land.
>>
>>26163248
at least your not filled with shameful memories of you cowering and getting beaten on

i would rather be a martial arts hothead then a beta coward who would probably cry during a fight
>>
>>26163358
They very well might be thinking stuff about you.

What they think doesn't matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
"Which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value"

I know that it's still hard, but with practice, not caring gets easier. It's sort of like a callused on your hand, you rub something over and over and eventually it gets thicker. Less sensitive.
>>
Yeah, by the second semester of my first year I was over the "eating alone" thing. Even though I didn't like eating with large groups of extroverted people I was more scared to eat alone. However after that, I almost always ate by myself. Although I admit I only went to dinner right when it opened when it was empty. Dinner was really the only time people HAD to eat in a group. I can remember one time I went ahead of a few friends who were talking because I had to eat before class and I saw them laughing at me saying that I looked like I had no friends. They all came and sat by me though.
>>
>>26162157
>They fear loneliness more than you do.
>that doesn't make them bad people.
it makes them stupid
>>
>>26161213
>Women NEVER eat alone in public places.
Shit you're right.
I never noticed this before.
>>
>>26163397
i have alot of shameful memories because i got into situations that if i actually let my rage take over no one around me will vouch and i would kick out of school, so i had to absorb unnecessary bullying in the end.

fighting is not about weight,height,statues,agility etc etc. is just knowing how to do it. even reading/watching it makes you better at it
>>
>>26163045

No, the NIMH reference didnt come into play until several years after the term was coined.

The term means different things to different people. Just like normie.

You could easily swap them and still have people eat them up.

You're no more 'redpilled' than the rest of the continent, lol. It just suits your narrative.
>>
>>26163487
i guess it does suck then

im not that weak though im just mentally weak
>>
>>26163444
Logically I know that what some random guy thinks is doesn't matter in the slightest, but when I'm in that kind of situation it's like all logical reasoning goes out the window and I just want to get the fuck out of there
>>
>>26163467

>muh intellect.

You're embarrassing yourself anon
>>
>>26163565
people who dont understand their temporal/spatial significance are stupid, yes
>>
>>26163553
I know how you feel. I used to do the headphones/stare at a wall thing, or I'd just try and eat somewhere else. I still stand by what I said about calluses.

But if you'd rather just go on your phone or eat alone away from everyone else, then cool hope you get some funny stories from it that you'll share here.
>>
>>26163551
just be safe bro and don't let people bring you down
>>
>>26163592

It could easily be argued that their fear of loneliness is rooted in their temporal significance.

They realize they're nothing and strive to fill the void with people.

If so, then the awareness is there, whether you agree with it or not.
>>
>tfw you walk in go the canteen, headphones on to your favourite music, make your tea to the beat of the song, and go sit with your tea and lunch in the quietest corner.

I don't want any fucker interrupting my break time. I don't give a shit what people think. I only need music to keep me company. (Or a nice book)

If you give a shit about what people think of you, then you are a faggot.
>>
>>26163674
>fear of loneliness is rooted in their temporal significance.
the fear is rooted in a hope to combat against it. if they were smart they'd know their inevitably insignificant and there is no fix.
>>
>>26163712
they're
oops ;
>>
>>26163712

No permanent one, anyway.

but the temporary one that they seek obviously works for them part of the time, otherwise they wouldnt have adopted that strategy to begin with.
>>
>>26163756
You don't "fix" a gash by putting a children's band-aid on it. You stitch it up. You understand that you don't need to grab onto significance, and you learn to be happy and content by yourself.
>>
>>26163842

Easier said than done, comrade.

And I disagree. You fix a gash the best way you know how and hope the bleeding stops.

I've stopped bleeding by pressing the wound until it clotted, no stitches or doctors necessary.

Being happy and content by yourself also means letting people do things their own way.

But I feel like at the point it's more academic than an actual disagreement we're having.
>>
>>26163504

Words have meaning no matter how much that triggers you. You are objectively wrong. I'm not sure why you are still trying to convince us. Even a site as dumb as reddit knows words have meaning. You're fighting an impossible battle.
>>
>>26163975
>You fix a gash the best way you know how and hope the bleeding stops.

Is a Doctor not typically more learned than a nurse? Sticking to the analogy, strictly speaking, a doctor is more capable of learning than a nurse. Where a nurse can place a bandage, a doctor can stitch it clean
>>
>>26164069

Kekarinos.

Sure thing bud.

There's never any ambiguity or subjectivity in language. If someones a shitlord they're a shitlord and that's all there is to it.

Good talk
>>
>>26164113

What if there's not doctor available? Thats more what I was thinking.

Lol, we're getting pretty meta here.
>>
>>26164167

Your argument is about subjectivity though. YouYou are literally saying blue pill, pizza, and Jesus moan exactly the same thing. Words are defined more by what they don't mean than what they do. If one word means everything then it becomes meaningless.
>>
>>26161213
>tfw i eat my lunch in the counselor's office everyday and nobody has ever said hello or invited me to sit with them
>>
>>26164113

You're pretty retarded.

Nurses are more capable of learning than doctors. Even research confirms superiority of nurses. Anesthetitists outperform anesthesiologists by a large margin.

You act like stitches are a big deal. I worked at a vets office as a teen and would put in sutures and I wasn't even a tech. Skin staples require even less skill.
>>
>>26164228

Nowhere did I mention blue pill, pizza, or jesus.

What I'm talking about is two side of the same coin.

Or even ONE side of the same coin, with people too caught in their little ego trip to realize it.

My point is. and has always been. Robot and normie are just convienient labels. They hold very little intellectual merit, They're just catchphrases for faggots to cling onto when they have nothing else.
>>
>>26164398

Do you have any examples? They're not even the same fucking form of currency. I know you like to spout your pseudo intellectual everything is the same thing bullshit and muh horseshoe theory but real life just doesn't work that way. Yes 4chan complains about shit in one way, and tumblr complains about different shit a different way, this does make them indistinguishable though. Redpill and bluepill are different, antipodal even.
>>
>>26164492

Sure.

Witchcraft

Communism

Heresy

Rapist

If somebody didn't like you or what you had to say, you could stick them with one of those labels.

Now all of a sudden they're a devalued piece of shit.

THAT'S what people on here do.

Use it to detract from the actual discussion.

Now whether that person is a commie, witch, or whatever, is beside the point. Different people still attach different connotation to those words.

Are you getting my drift, or are you going to continue to be a strawmanning faggot?
>>
>>26162224
You should be my gf tbqhwyf
Pls
>>
>>26161022
Just do this >>26162313

Or don't be some poorfag that lives in a university slum.
Get a fucking apartment like an adult
>>
>>26162566
You must go to Waterloo
>>
>>26161022
They're just being nice. I drink alone sometimes and people sometimes ask me to join them.

Being alone isn't natural though we do it anyway, some because they like it (like myself - most of the time), others because they are defunct people.

I can see it'd get annoying if it happens all the time but maybe change you perspective of it, see it as there still being good people out there who want to help someone. They're certainly not doing it to annoy you.
>>
>>26161182
>routine friends

fucking playing the game
>>
File: 89281228912.gif (1 MB, 639x266) Image search: [Google]
89281228912.gif
1 MB, 639x266
>>26161284
>>26161388
>>26161243
>>26161425
>>26161138
>>26162715
>>26161700
>>26162686
>>26162259
These posts and so many others I couldn't be fucked to look at that aren't replies to anyone in the thread.

Sparked this ugly thought. A thought about plots.
Plots deeper than a single man and his mind can fathom.

Almost like something of a dances with wolves parable.
Like it would all be for naught when you look at it from the side of the ones you consider enemies.

The thoughts we think about the individuals we are disgusted by, and the contempt we hold.

Perhaps it is mutual, with equally pondered logic as well.

I can't help thinking about shit like this, and it's embarrassing the things that influence it.

Like finishing the Clone wars CN series.

all the unique characters and battles and plots, made for a gruesome realization in the end.

They were fighting for sweet fuck all in the end.
The chancellor, sidious, pretty much had his control over BOTH armies.
BOTH of them.

All of the clones who were made into learning to be men fighting and dieing along side brothers bred for nothing.

it's us.

We hate others for reasons we think are valid.

But even so, introspection aside, to try and understand why we hate to be pressed to be in the presence of others. Or disparage those who can't go without it.

I can't separate my nature. I can think about trying, but I can't.
I hate them for what they see me for. And they hate the idea of what I am.

It's just an endless cycle of hate.
>>
>>26164645

I don't deny that people use labels to shut down opposition, but that has nothing to do with the topic, which is your assertion that redpill=bluepill. The terms were intentionally made to be dichotomous. It can be used to shut down retarded people, but it's usually used to discuss a specific set of beliefs and values. Calling someone bluepilled in a derogatory manner has gotten to the point it's not even done ironically anymore, kind of like calling atheists fedora. It's outdated, but redpill adherents still believe in their philosophy just like the Christians do. The behavior of bluepilled and atheist individuals has lilittle bearing on this.
>>
>>26166138
What happened to your brother?
>>
>>26161022
>people know your name
>people ask you to eat with them
get the fuck out you're just a failed normalfaggot
>>
>>26166347
>being that anonymous that no one knows your name

impressive

people knew my name because my brother was chad and he told them.
>>
>>26166327
like the normalfaggot he is, he eventually "calmed down" and made a post on Jewbook with a song that "saved his life".

not long after my falling for a poorly performed show of pathos, a lapse of judgement I won't repeat ever again, let him lose his soul, The rest of them too
>>
>>26162193
filtered cutie
:^)
>>
>>26161284
>he doesn't take group shits with the bros
>>
>>26161213
>Women NEVER eat alone in public places

That's bulllshit and you know it kiddo, in the college restaurant near my dorm I do see females eating alone.
>>
>>26162189

>If only they knew just how close they were to losing their lives that day.

Edgemaster
>>
>>26167342
I've never seen a woman eat alone. I go to an SEC college. Woman are always eating together, never alone.
>>
>go to golden corral
>at one of the 2 seater tables near the food a cute asian girl was eating alone
>watch her for a while from my own table (alone, of course)
>she's really putting it away
>daydream about asking her out on a date and us living our lives together and her giving birth to the next great elliot rodger
>snap out of it and go home

Girls might eat alone but its so rare that it will stick out in your mind when it happens. I don't think Stacies have ever done anything alone though.
>>
>>26161642
>Being this judgemental about other people's business
And this is why I hate normies, they don't understand privacy.
>>
>>26168117
>>go to golden corral
Sup, Cletus
You fuck your sister real good this morning?
Trump 2016!
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.