[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I proposed? >was a virgin >very loving >good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
Should I proposed?

>was a virgin
>very loving
>good at sex and bjs
>intelligent
>strong family values
>doesn't drink or smoke
>degree in primary education
>great body
>looks at me like i'm a god
>hardly any male friends
>main hobby is to tinker
>has borderline personality disorder
>>
We're both 24 and have been together for 3.5 years.
>>
>>26159773
The only real downside is thr BPD, because that's basically teenager disorder, but maybe she'll depend on ya.
>>
Post you and ill tell you
>>
>>26159773

Don't propose, of course not, even if she is perfect.

Marriage is suicide.
>>
>>26159938
>Marriage is suicide.

Why?
>>
>>26159845
but i dont want to :(((
>>
>>26159938
This. Don't marry someone who isn't accountable for their own actions, like when she leaves you for Chad but has your kid.
>>
>>26160546
but I'm Chad myself
>>
>>26160695
If you're Chad, then why would you want to settle ?
>>
>>26160760
because love and high quality pussy
>>
>>26159773
Do you love her? If not then it seems you're already getting sex so why propose. Sooner or later she'll leave you though, and you'll have to find someone new. Keep it up long enough and you'll be 50 and alone with the worst part of your life ahead of you.
>>
>>26159832
>BPD

And how do you actually know this?
>>
Why the fuck would you marry?

If she wants to leave you, she will leave you.

Do you want her to leave with half your stuff?
>>
>>26160983
she was professionally diagnosed
>>
Odds are in your favour. Make sure you take some sort of martial training on the side, her bpd will play off that perfectly.
>>
ITT: Imbecile contemplates ruin his own life by proposing an already owned psycho bicht.
>>
>>26161036
How to get into martial training?
>>
has she ever gone crazy on you?
>>
Marry her.
She will stay by you
>>
>>26159773
she plays runescape and she sent me nudes on skype once like 3 years ago
>>
>>26159773
>borderline personality disorder
No.
>degree in primary education
She's going to become a teacher and fuck her students.

Just leave, BPDs have no values the rest is just a front.
>>
>>26161008

But this is a fairly recent term. What if it's just a meme in her case?
>>
>has borderline personality disorder
>Was a virgin
>good at sex and bjs

She's lying to you. Guaranteed. Look at the last two greentext by the way. Quite contradictory.

She probably is very intelligent, and when coupled with BPD, she can also be very VERY manipulative and deceptive. Especially to guys she's dating.

>We're both 24 and have been together for 3.5 years.

So you only knew her since both of your 20s. BPD girls in their teen-years are hyper-sluts.

I won't tell you not to marry her, but I will tell you that these are gigantic red flags, and BPD women will cheat on you almost 100% of the time. That's how it is. She'll psychoanalyze a reason as to why she'll consider you being inferior after awhile, and then justify her cheating using that. There won't be any guilt from her when this happens, either. These are also the type of women to take you to the cleaners in a divorce; since they're so good at deception, they can say absolutely anything to a divorce lawyer about you and it'll have a very high chance of being believed.

Should you choose to go on with it, good luck.
>>
The story is all right there in that picture, her expression. The spoiler only confirms it. No, don't marry that shit, you idiot.
>>
does she have a penis?
>>
>>26162814
Yes, a very feminine penis.
>>
>>26163143
then proposed to her already
>>
>>26162374
I won't get into this too much, but I know for a fact that it's true. She's probably the most honest person I've ever met.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>26159773
>than Kike nose
>>
Not even once, doubt she was a virgin either.

OP you'll regret it
>>
she has a very 'meaty' face desu
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 480x640
>>26163184
You're an idiot, don't say you weren't warned faggot
>>
>>26163184
>>main hobby is to tinker
Male hobbies=guaranteed slut
>>
>>26159773
She's cute. If you feel it is the right time, go for it. Don't listen to the assblasted r9k virgins who are just jelly because they'll never even go on a date with a girl, yet alone be in a position to propose to one.
>>
File: 1453070796147.jpg (204 KB, 934x1245) Image search: [Google]
1453070796147.jpg
204 KB, 934x1245
>>26163466
>dating a girl with a severe mental illness that makes them prone to lying and being huge whores
>>
>>26159773
>virgin
>good at sex and bjs

Sure bro
>>
>>26163732
She was shit at the beginning but obviouslygot better.
>>
Why buy the cow when the milk is free?
>>
>these cucks saying you should marry
Let me tell you something OP, I once thought I'd found a girl exactly like yours, I thought we'd be together forever. Oh god naive I was, she ended up cheating on me just like every other roastie. The memes are true, OP. All women are shit bar none, NEVER fucking marry for fuck sake.

Or do, I don't really care if you fuck your life or not.
>>
Why buy the cow when the milks free?
>>
>was a virgin

Yep
>>
File: mite.jpg (60 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
mite.jpg
60 KB, 500x384
>>26159773
Don't know why you're asking us. It sounds like your mind is already made up. Plus, you know what the robots were going to say anyway.

I'd say go for it.
>>
>>26159773
Do it but make sure you have a prenup. Also move to Missouri where paternity tests are required by law before the male signs the birth certificate.
>>
>>26160546
>like when she leaves you for Chad but has your kid.
Cuck: The mind

Come off of r9k for once, and you'll notice change
>>
File: 1424664565965.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1424664565965.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>26163865
fucking wisdom right here
>>
>>26159773
>BPD

I wouldn't She could have cheated on you and you wouldn't know. She probably did. BPD is like the craziest mental problem somebody can have.
>>
>>26159773
>good at sex and bjs
You should both be hanged
>>
>>26159773
>>strong family values
>>good at sex and bjs
lol
>>
>>was a virgin
>>good at sex and bjs
lol sure buddy, she's a sex god who's never had sex before. She's a whore who's trying to hide her past from you.

When was the last time you met a borderline lady who wasn't a slut? There's no way you're this gullible.
>>
File: 1348531345722.jpg (54 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1348531345722.jpg
54 KB, 600x630
>tfw dude with BPD
>charming, loving, great in bed, and good looking
>zero longterm stability
>never know what I want outside of this exact moment
>constantly confusing what I want with what I think will save me in the moment
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.