[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally the one time I had sex I contracted vaginal herpes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
>Literally the one time I had sex I contracted vaginal herpes
>now no man will touch me with a ten foot poll
I give up. I give fucking up.
My life's fucking useless, I'm a piece of shit used goods without a chance of finding a guy.
I just want to drink until I'm able to pull the trigger.
>>
>>26158252
Can't you get rid of the herpes?
>>
Probably should pull that trigger desu
>>
be a roastie get roasted
>>
>>26158275
Herpes is for life, bruh.
>>
>>26158252
I'll be your bf and contract your herpes and we can have disgusting std herpes sex
>>
File: 1453657444900.jpg (10 KB, 191x262) Image search: [Google]
1453657444900.jpg
10 KB, 191x262
I would date someone with herpes

It's more the "had sex" part that's turning me off
>>
>>26158275
No. It also affects like 40% of the population but most people don't know they have it.
>>
>>26158298
>>26158308
lol thirsty ass betas
>>
ITT: Roastie chonged about 12 men, aids caught up with her. BBb..but I was basically a virgin.
>>
I would have sex with you OP.
>>
>>26158252

That's what you get for not waiting for marriage, roastie.
>>
>>26158252
>Sad because sex is harder to get
>Putting your raison d'etre in sex

Ok
>>
What are herpes? Is it an infection? Does it make the vagina look or smell different? What are its affects?
>>
>>26158397
No. Most of the time there is no visible effects.
It can occasionally cause tiny red bumps that hurt slightly.
The textbook idea of a a pussing cold sore in the vag literally never happens.
>>
>>26158252
Sex is overrated. There are plenty of things you can value other than sex: just find something that's right for you. Also suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, so don't kill yourself due to a passing emotion. You're probably young so you have your whole life ahead of you. You may be unhappy now, but in 5, 10 or 20 years from now you'll have a completely different living situation, goals and ideals. If you give up on life now that would be like someone thinking the understand an entire book or movie after the first chapter or 10 minutes. Depression is temporary, find something to do to take your mind off of whatever is bothering you when you're depressed. When we're depressed we become our own worst enemy and we say things to ourself we wouldn't dream of saying to anyone else. At times like those designate those thoughts as junk thoughts like spam mail and do your best to discard them in similar fashion. Be thankful for all the things you do have and recognize that there are plenty of people in the world who can't even browse the internet, watch movies or even own a computer. I'm certain there's an afterlife and if you do kill yourself I'm sure it will be much worse as a result. When you're depressed don't put any credence into the determinations that you make, just think of those thoughts as passing clouds, and when they do pass you'll feel much better.
>>
>>26158460
Tiny red bumps?

More like huge painful very noticeably ugly SORES
>>
>>26158511
Yes yes your health class showed you pictures of extreme case I understand.
>>
>>26158252
I got herpes the first time I got oral sex. I was still a virgin. It was in high school and the dude was my first boyfriend. It wasn't like he was some sort of player Chad, either. I was his first girlfriend and we were both weirdos. He happened to have oral herpes from sharing drinks.

He didn't even have a cold sore at the time. You can actually transfer herpes even when you don't actively have sores. It's called asymptomatic shedding.

I've slept with people since then, and most of them are accepting of it. I've had two people reject me, and that shit stings, but overall it's been okay. I've actually only ever had two outbreaks in the 8 years I've had herpes. And I've never given it to anyone else, which is nice.
>>
>>26158511
Most herpe victims have no visible symptoms.
>>
File: heil_nurgle.png (36 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
heil_nurgle.png
36 KB, 150x150
>>26158252

There's a site for people with herpes called H-date or something. Go there and find a dude. Or post on Craigslist that you have it and what kind of guy you're looking for.

It will be very easy to find a guy who's also a plague bearer. Stop being sorry for yourself.
>>
>>26158511
First time I had an outbreak it was really painful. The sores weren't huge and full of pus, they were small red bumps, but it hurt like hell.

Second outbreak I ever had, years later when I was going through a really stressful situation, was just a couple of small red bumps that sort of hurt for about 4 days. I just took some aspirin and it was fine.
>>
>>26158684
Just a note about this. There are different strains of herpes, and if you sleep with a person who has herpes you can actually get "more herpes". So if your strain never acts up and you don't get outbreaks, and you sleep with a person with a different strain, you can contract it from them and end up having a ton of outbreaks.
>>
Herpes is literally nothing.

The severity of thr disease is propagated by fundamental Christians trying to scare people away from sex.
With use of condoms you have a 3% chance of contracting it in a year of daily sex with a partner who has It.

That said im a Virign and this is /r9k/ so there's not gonna be a lot of sympathy
>>
File: 1426379878413.png (494 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426379878413.png
494 KB, 900x900
>>26158252
>finding a guy
shouldnt be a problem for a fucking roastie
>>
>>26158497
>sex is overrated
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>there is an afterlife

Back to Facebook
>>
>>26158911
Facebook account undefined
Cannot complete operation
Invalid input
>>
>>26158298
>>26158308
you faggots are disgusting and desperate, what do you look like you trailer trash with no standards.
>>
>>26159374
when you're dying from dehydration in a desert an oasis filled with camel feces looks pretty good
>>
File: 1444237667984.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444237667984.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>26159374
>"lower your standards"
>"you faggots are disgusting and desperate"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.