[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking to grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: received_492532317618727.jpg (52 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_492532317618727.jpg
52 KB, 540x960
ITT: times when you have sperged at the approach of a woman.

>grill i am very interested in sends me this
>freak the fuck out too soon too soon
>solution: just don't reply
It is almost 48 hours later.
I feel legitimately autistic

Share your stories
>>
>>26151107
Do you like her? Then make a move, for God's sake.
>>
>>26151107
if you don't go for it that's a slap in the face for every robot. get your shit together son
>>
>>26151120
Yes I like her but our conversations are still cringe material, I can't speak to her without feeling completely detached from what I'm saying
>>
>>26151142
that doesn't make any sense explain pls.
>>
File: 1452740757597.jpg (43 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452740757597.jpg
43 KB, 1024x768
just fucking ask her out on a date jesus christ who cares nigga shieet

either you can suffer in the hell that is not knowing or you can take a small chance and maybe be happy

ps: fuck you
>>
>>26151142
Listen, if you don't try, you'll regret it. You'll regret it a lot. If you do try and fail, you'll cringe for a while at yourself but eventully will get over it.

Just tell her.

I enjoy talking to you a lot too. Let's meet up this [insert day] and go for a coffee/beer/grab some food together.

Do it.
>>
>>26151107
dont reply that will make her want ur cock so ba d
u know exactly how it feels when women do it to you, right?
>>
>>26151107
Translated to:
>I don't want you to stop orbiting me just because I'm on the carousel so have some validation and remain firmly in orbit because I still want you to be my bitch while I sleep around with guys that aren't you.
>>
Wait what are your conversations like - therapy? 'Cause maybe she doesn't want the D for a change
>>
>>26151313
All he's got to do is fucking man up and make a move. If she's not game, then simply move the fuck on. You know the easiest way to get a girl that has turned you down to start regretting it? Get with someone else. Just on a date and watch the girl from before blowing up your phone.
>>
>>26151107
gonna tell you right now op, you're making a big deal out of this. i can promise you that it isn't, and i invite you to relax, at least for this moment.

can i ask how you feel when you talk to her?
>>
>>26151181
I have to force myself to speak, there is no flow on my side of the conversation, i have no idea how my autistic speech has caused her to have these feelings
>>
>>26151338
He should have never orbited in the first place though.
>>
>>26151107
You NEED to wreck her asshole.
>>
>>26151142
Oh my god op please

She doesn't care that your convos are cringe.

She likes you for who you are. She likes your awkwardness. Apparently. Read her text. She likes talking to you the way you are, don't feel all pressured to suddenly become the chad and be alpha. This is the one situation where "just b urself :)))" actually applies.

And the fact that it's been 48 hours means she's probably wondered why you didn't text back yet. She'll be extra surprised when you do respond. It can be the shittiest most cringey thing in existence, but anyone willing to write that block of text to you saying they want to talk to you would be worth it.

If it turns out she just wants to be friends then get away from her though.
>>
>>26151380
Thank you anon ORIGINAL COMMENT PLS I AM BEUNG THANKFUL
>>
File: orly.png (222 KB, 414x592) Image search: [Google]
orly.png
222 KB, 414x592
>>26151366
>i have no idea how my autistic speech has caused her to have these feelings
Well if this board has taught me anything it's that if someone's willing to not only put up with autism, but actively pursue you through it, there's a 90% chance you look like a Chad.
Try and deny it, we all know it's true.
>>
>>26151343
Sweaty. I am under the fucking pump to think of something to say even when she finishes saying something that is open for a response
>>
>>26151402
PLEASE OP

PLEASE RESPOND

OPEN YOUR HEART TO THIS GIRL

YOU'LL BE HAPPIER

PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>26151402
But seriously don't wait any long than you already have. Two guys flirting with her means she's out there. Don't waste time.
>>
File: feelrage.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feelrage.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>be me
>around 6th grade
>this nerdy girl about 5/10 seems to like me
>she always talked to me but I always spilled my spaghetti
>tell myself that she's just being friendly
>8 years later she's a 9/10 and I'm a KV

I wanna go back in time
>>
>>26151424
ever considered that your very problem is stress?

maybe the reason you get that block is the expectation itself

conversation, my lil nigga, is just responding to the person, and feeling free to express yourself in turn
>>
>>26151372
Of course, but for betas that's part of growing up. Most inexperienced "shy" guys make this mistake at least a couple of times. But he can try to change his behavior.
>>
>>26151424

Just start of by saying that you enjoy talking to her too and then ask her out on a date.
>>
>>26151107
Lucky fuck, life basically gave you a golden opportunity.
>>
OP, you better keep us updated on this.
>>
>>26151438
I'm gonna try and reply tonight because I'm certain to run in to her tomorrow (same uni), and i dont want to have to sperg out in front of her again
>>
>>26151596
I will, famalama (original pls)
>>
>>26151598
lil nigga she likes you
you just gotta let it happen
peace i'm outtie gl lil home boy
>>
>>26151607
I appreciate the advice senpai
>>
DELETE THE MESSAGE.

BLOCK HER NUMBER.

FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED.
>>
File: received_492551040950188.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_492551040950188.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
>>26151596
I did it and FUFK
>>
>>26151107
Don't fall for it anon. A few weeks, months or years of happiness isn't worth the emptiness you'll have when she leaves
>>
>>26151782
why so many refrences to autism senpai?
>>
File: whatamonster.jpg (171 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
whatamonster.jpg
171 KB, 960x639
>>26151782
holy shit anon what the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: 1452780581670.jpg (149 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1452780581670.jpg
149 KB, 500x555
>>26151782
Could have been worse. Good on you for replying.
>>
>>26151813
Kind of a running joke within our friendship group, something isn't stupid or gay or cancerous, it's autistic. You don't get called a faggot, you get called an autist.
So it helps keep the message lighthearted and not full on
>>
>>26151782
come on son. Could've played it alpha but you chose to be this beta
>again, sorry for being autistic
don't be surprised if this doesnt work out
>>
>>26151843
I fucking regret it too holy fucking nigger shit end me now
>>
>>26151843
AND PLS TELL ME HOW TO PLAY IT ALPHA FUCKINF TELL MEE
>>
>>26151865
you're treating as a heavy thing dude. it's not, trust me. it's as light as a feather if you hold it that way.

but good on you for replying. infinitely better than not.
>>
File: 1430806176372.png (240 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1430806176372.png
240 KB, 935x720
>>26151782
Jesus Christ. I'm so sorry OP. She probably sent that out when she was drunk. What the fuck was going through your mind when you wrote that? Did you seriously put all the autism crap in there to impress us? You do know the autism in-joke is an in-joke and will just go over her head, right?

>pic related, 100% guarantee this is hfw she reads that message
>>
>>26151313
Fucking this OP.

She doesn't actually like you like you. She likes the attention you give her. Show her who's boss and just ignore her.
>>
>>26151901
>>26151904
you're both projecting your negativity. you're bitter and you're trying to infect another

op she finds you endearing. she wouldn't be talking to you otherwise
>>
>>26151901
we called fcuking dumb shit autistic all the time, it's not just a god damn 4chan meme-u, it's like the group of kids when you were in highschool that called things dank or aids, just trust familia
>>
>>26151782
Duuuuude, duuuuuuuuuuude.... What the fuck you dense mongoloid? You never show any weakness. Never. "blah blah blah I have an autism" - you dun goofed. You think she would like to have some some autistic abominations with you (kids) now?
>>
>>26152003
Pls with the "you should not have mentioned the sperg", she knows i scored 30/34 on an autism test and she jokes about it all the time, saying things like "no wonder you scored 30"
>>
C U C K K
U
C
K
K

0 / 1 0
-
>>
I'm having to defend my use of the word autism and I'm realising how fucking retarded that is SOMEONE FUCKINF SAVE ME
>>
you shouldn't let autism define you. what the fuck op. she tots regrets what she sent you. this isn't anything like the disney movies or 50 shades. you're donezo. she will 100% go back on what she sent you before.
>>
>>26151782

Niggas is lames b.

>Im sorry
>Autistic
>Autist
>How I feel
>Sorry

48 hours later cmon dude. Should've just said "Cool, blah blah blah" A few back and forths for a few texts then boom hit her with the "Wanna hang out and do X on Y date"?

simple.
>>
>>26152095
Well now all you can do is hope she likes you enough to brush this incident off. If she or another girl every sends you another message like that just be like "oh then you should be hanging out with md instead of those guys :)" boom. Easy
>>
>>26151782
>MUh autism
>autism
>sorry, autism!!
>autism

this isn't a femanon, idiot
>>
>>26152151
Where the FUCK WAS THIS at THe start of the thread senpai, this could have saved me
>>
here's mine boys

this whole thing was over a course of at least two or three years. her name is ellen and she was my first big deal crush
>know this girl through a childhood friend
>she's a year older, i'm in grade 7 she's in grade 8
>we all hang out from time to time, a bunch of us
>i think she's cute but nbd yet
>she doesn't like me at all, thinks i'm ugly
>add her on msn
lol
>just talking to her time to time, i'm annoying at first
>i was a very oblivious kid, i had the young boy autisms
>a year later
>i'm pretty damn infatuated by now
>eventually i grow on her
>we play msn games sometimes, i enjoy it
lol
>time passes, i enter high school and we go to the same one
>entering the teenage angst years. i dub myself emo, have the justin bieber hair before justin bieber did
>basically that means i was VERY anxious and depressed
>we see each other at school sometimes, i fumble it but not badly enough that she doesn't like me
>sort of push and pull for awhile
>we start facebook poking each other
lol
>she gets blatantly flirty, i don't know how to respond to it
>i'm just too damn nervous
>next year something happens
>i'm talking to an acquaintance at a bus stop
>she stands beside me
>i finish talking to my friend
this hurts guys
>i turn around toward her
and then..
>nothing
>i stare at her for a few seconds, i'm so scared
>i see the sadness in her eyes and turn around to go home

i go home and apologize to her on facebook. i didn't say why. she says it's ok. it peters out.

i had the biggest damn crush on her.
>>
>implying he wasn't already her beta orbiter
>implying she didn't send him the op to keep him on the hook
inb4 she shuts him the fuck down
>>
>>26151782
daily reminder to not apologize to women
>>
>>26151782
OP I think this is adorable. What you said makes sense and will probably make her go "d'awww". You are probably in a with a shot.

What the other anon said about "just b urself" really does apply. It's obvious she likes you for who you are so don't act all chad, that will push her away.
>>
>>26151107
>flirting with 2 guys at 1:30 AM
Now I aint she a hoe but...
>>
>>26151782
>mentioning autism so nonchalantly

It's times like this I start to legitimately question how some of you even dress yourselves in the morning.
>>
>>26151782
revealing your power level by using the word autist
>>
>>26152433
>It's times like this I start to legitimately question how some of you even dress yourselves in the morning.
I wake up and get snuggled in my bedsheet. That's what I consider "getting dressed"
>>
>>26152418
I try not to think about it
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 645x773
>>26151107
I've come to the conclusion that I'm physically incapable of having a good time if there are women nearby.
Hanging out is even worse

>anxious the entire time because have t walk on eggshells so they do think you're weird
>have to force myself to think of stupid shit to talk about since I'm not a very good conversationalist just to prolong the moment before inevitable awkward silence

Why is it that I can have fun and b myself around my guys friends but the second an attractive girl is in my vicinity I become an autistic loser

Maybe it's my genes subtly telling me I'm not meant to breed
>>
File: adolf.jpg (66 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
66 KB, 477x750
>>26152549
she's a hoe who will eventually cheat on you or leave your for chad once he even starts talking to her

Don't do it man take it from a failed normie like me, don't fuck with a hoe find yourself a nice girl instead who doesn't see you like a novelty that she'll eventually get tired of.
>>
>>26152658
I thought I was safe because she seemed like a pretty reserved kind of girl, mot really interested in sex or having a boyfriend.
Then out of nowhere, simultaneously flirting with two guys at 1 am. Was not expecting that from her.
>>
>>26152721
don't forget it said for the last few hours too, I doubt she is an actual catch unless you just want to fuck. But if want an actual loyal gf who stays by your side, she aint the one.

how old are you two?
>>
>Be at work
> Cute new girl is in reception for her work induction
>She is smiling at me
>Pretend I didn't see her.
>Walk into the office later.
>She is in there
>Introduces herself to me
>Just sort of stand there awkwardly saying hello
>Other work colleague has to tell her my name.
>Just kill me now.
>>
>>26152761
18, first year uni, went to same high school too but never really interacted
>>
>>26152658
>>26152721

Stop sperging out, guys. Normal people flirt with people every time they leave the house. Flirting in itself is very innocent.
>>
>>26152787
>18
>first year of uni
>never interacted in highschool
>18
>uni
>party on Saturday night where you flirt with TWO guys at once
>whorish enough to be conscious about her efforts to flirt with not just one but TWO guys at 18

RUN THE FUCK AWAY
>>26152802
found the cuck who never dated an actual innocent girl who will just try to talk to the guy instead of "flirting" for a hookup
>>
>>26152839
>found the cuck who never dated an actual innocent girl who will just try to talk to the guy instead of "flirting" for a hookup

What's wrong with you? I flirt all of the time and never once have I cheated on anyone.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (27 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
27 KB, 720x534
>>26152864
> I flirt all of the time
>she finds nothing wrong with this
this is what's wrong with roastieism , they don't understand you're not supposed to be a giant fly trap finding something that sticks.
>"flirting" (a.k.a. just talking to someone) with a girl/guy that really makes you happy or really takes your interest
vs
>flirting all the time
>have to defend yourself saying you never cheated
which sounds better?
>>
>>26152925
I don't think you know what flirting is, lol.
>>
>>26152569

this happens to me

chad-lurker to weigh in please
>>
>>26153008
I do but I just don't just wildly flirt with people
>>
>>26152864
it's emotional cheating you fucking roastie
>>
>>26151782
Don't listen to the others OP, this is awww material.You're being yourself and you're honest as fuck. Your text displays your mutual feelings and clearly describes the reason why you haven't replied for so long. Boy, she must have been so nervous. She's gunna smile at your text, guaranteed.
>>
>>26151142
I'm not sure what you mean by detached but if you mean that you're faking a personality in order to get along better with her then you need to decide whether you want to continue doing that for some sex or whatever, or if you're going to be true to yourself.
>>
File: sysiphus feels.jpg (50 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
sysiphus feels.jpg
50 KB, 636x781
>>26151380
>she's not like the other girls
ass blasted roastie detected

>>26151107
OP she tried to have a serious communication through a text message so i personally wouldn't give her the time of day.

if you like her just spend time with her in the same physical location, doesn't matter what you say, you're both highly evolved monkeys that have no idea why the world exist or why you are alive so it's going to be awkward.
>>
>>26153444
>he found atheism last week and thinks he knows stuff now
>>
>i just spend the last two hours flirting with two guys

sure sounds like a real catch
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.