[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eat 800 calories a day >fat as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>eat 800 calories a day
>fat as fuck
>>
Get an exercise bike senpai.
They're cheap and easy to use.
>>
>>26149101
Ok

Is it bad to lose weight too fast?
>>
>>26149122
You won't lose weight too fast so don't worry about it.
Yes I think it is bad for you though.

Make a habit of using the bike each day and you'll be fine m8.
Anyone can lose weight and you are worth it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CR6kKsy_LA

Listen to this song while you use it.
Unleash your inner autism and pretend to be sanic as you pedal.
I'm rooting for you.
>>
I LOVE this meme!

Best meme going so far!
>>
>>26149050
I would cut it down to 500 personally.

it's a lot more effective.
>>
>>26149050
Is this the manlett thread?
>>
>>26149050
800 calories a day are too little you fucking faggot
>>
>>26149122
You'll lose more muscle mass but you probably don't have any.

If you're very fat you may get loose skin.
>>
>>26149050
your body's in famine mode and trying to hang on to the fat
>>
What the heck

my daily calories are 1510, and that's with a 1kg per week weight loss factored in, my basal metabolic weight is more like 2000.
>>
>>26149050
are you a 3 foot tall woman
>>
OP, they feed comatose women more than that to sustain them. You are miscounting.
>>
>>26149050
eat 1200 calories per day. It's more manageable, and you can still have over 1k deficit.

Losing weight too fast can cause >>26149266 and on top of that, it can ruin your heart (because of the muscle loss).
>>
>>26149050
When you eat a small amount of calories each day, your body thinks you're starving to death so it will consume muscle and conserve calories very efficiently. Your metabolism will be running very slowly, so you'll be burning far less calories than usual.

Up it to 1500 calories and you'll start shredding weight like it's nobody's business.

Unless you're counting wrong or that 800 calories isn't fruits, vegetables and grain, it's soda and candy.
>>
File: 1450716390494.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1450716390494.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>eat 2700 calories a day
>still skeleton
>>
>>26149050

>only count the major meal calories
>ignore the snacks inbetween
>implying that chocolate glazed lard cookie is going to impact my calorie balance
>probably also drink beer or some shit like that
>implying alcohol has calories
>slurp cum daily
>implying sucking dick does not automatically burn those cum calories
>>
>>26149940

>very efficiently.

Just an fyi, nothing about the body consuming its own muscle mass is efficient. It actually takes a lot of effort, that's why it rarely does it. You're exaggerating the effects. The reason why people on super low calorie diets don't lose fat the way they want is a combination of lack of activity and improper calorie counting. It's not that the body is burning muscle to meet its needs, it's that it's significantly lowering its needs.
>>
>>26149971
as a non manlet, I can sympathize with this. Whole milk is your friend.
>>
>>26149050
You're lying to yourself. Please video yourself eating strictly 800 cal a day without any weight loss. If you can prove that then you'll be incredibly famous for disproving the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>26149940
Yes, exactly, the body will stop burning the thing it stored in excess to prepare for harsher times, and start burning muscle instead.
Seriously.
>>
>>26149050
I went full tard and ate 500 calories for months and lost weight like mad. Are you eating nothing but carbs though? I stuck to meat and vegetables while doing this.
>>
File: 1454231643706.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1454231643706.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>26149050
>tell lies on the internet
>>
>>26149050
You're supposed to exercise too you fat lazy fuck.
>>
>>26149122
Maybe you'll get stretch marks on your bum bum
>>
>>26150127
I'm still waiting for the anime this chick is from
>>
I'm on a new diet I invented and so far it's working.

1 banana per day
1 light beer per day
13 raisins per day
4-5 broccoli florets per day
1 cup of spicy tomato juice (eg V8) per day.

Since new years I'm down 17.6 lbs.
>>
>>26149940
the most ridiculous bullshit I've heard in my life
>>
>>26150843
Well, if OP really only ate 88 cals per day we would be losing weight without exercise.
OP is lying.
>>
>>26150862
Why would you do this? You're not getting enough protein and nanas are shit.
If you're too gay to eat animals, at least get some beans into your system for the protein.
>>
>>26150902
It's tasty and I can get my whole meal in to my body in ~3 minutes.
I feel happier and to be honest I'm way hornier than before.
>>
File: 1449867397538.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449867397538.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
saying your gona skip eating for a day because your fat as fuck and then eating 800 calories isnt the same as eating 800 calories every day for two months

and 800 is too low to lose weight on, you need atleast 1500 calories to fuel your metabolism, and you NEED to exercise to lose weight, thats why your mom and dad are still fat when they diet
>>
>>26150928
>muh metabolism
nice meme

>>26149050
you are probably consuming a lot more than 800
>>
>>26150928
What has 1500 calories so I can just eat once per day? I love burgers btw
>>
>>26150943
Average pizza is around 1500 iirc
>>
watch out for stretch marks and such if going below 400 calories and exercising now.
I lost 20kg or so in 3 months and I'm lucky I only have stretch marks slightly visible on my lower back/hips area.
>>
You know, OP, you could eat 3000 calories a day and still lose weight.
>>
>>26150976
I don't have IRC anymore mane, heck I haven't used it or ICQ for years.
Remember the "uh oh" notification sound lol?
>>
>>26150653
Are you a fat retarded woman on tumblr? No one else is this stupid.
>>
>>26149122
Lost 121 pounds that way. Yes, it's bad for your health, I started getting odd symptoms that seemed like diabetes (nerve pathways completely disabled in hands/arms and feet/calves, skin between fingers becoming cracky and wounded all the time). That obviously scared me but I was at the end of my weight loss and I simply stopped.

Today, the weight is slowly coming back. The twist in the whole thing is that if I attempt not to eat much, I get constant crippling headaches. It also seemed to cause thyroid problems, my hair is falling out at an extreme rate, I'm depressed and tired all the time, girlfriend has to wake me up through at least an half hour before I can actually wake up.

Seeing doctor about it next week. But don't fall into my trap. Walk 10km a day at fast pace, eat less, but not horribly little as 800 kcal.
>>
>>26151006
>muh starvation mode

fuckin fatties.. Smh
>>
>>26149602
It's like everyone's body is different or something
>>
>>26151042
CICO, it's that simple.
>>
>>26149050
This isn't how it works Anon.

The key is to find a balance between minus 2000 calories and minus 100 grams of carbs per day. Proteins are good, fats are not as bad as carbs. You cut the carbs, you can eat as much as you want, your body enters the ketosis state and burns the entire fat in 3-4 months.

Tho you will end up with jelly, disgusting skin. Just stay fat. Unless you can afford plastic surgery to get rid of all that skin.
>>
>>26151042
The weight loss returns easily and so fucking quickly due to the fact we can create fat cells but can't destroy them.
They're crying out for fatty replenishment.
>>
>>26151089
You can eat whatever you want. Just not much of it. It's CICO out, period. Where the calories are coming from doesn't matter.
>>
>>26151089
BTW this is exactly how the Hollywood actors are manipulating their weight to fit the role they want. This and a lot of expensive, organic foods and drinks with almost no carbs in them.
>>
>>26151105
Fucking nonsense. If you're gaining weight you're eating excessive calories. Period.
>>
>>26151118
Eveyone loses weight the same way. Calorie restriction.
>>
>>26149050
Yeah, it tends not to have much of an effect when you've been doing it for ~2 days. Stick with it.
>>
>>26151127
I'm a scientist and I'll prove you
>>
>>26151105
The faulty part is not that you normally can't control how much you intake, the problem is only there for me. Once I will get rid of this shitty situation, I will fight myself back to normal weight.

It's just sad because I fought so hard for it, and now if I try to keep the weight, I get sicker than I already am... Which causes even stronger depression.

However, at least now I understand those who say that they practically can't lose weight. Most of the time, it's just a bullshit excuse, but if you really get in the shoes of these people, it feels crippling.
>>
>>26151173
>muh self replenishing fat cells

Where do fats come up with this shit?
>>
>>26151186
It's a bullshit excuse. Stop it.
>>
>>26151105
when you think about it
it would be fucking stupid if true

your body seeks homeostasis at all times and will kill of cells that have served their purpose, including adipocytes

http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v24/n4s/pdf/0801491a.pdf?origin=publication_detail
>>
>>26149050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
>>
>>26151201
They just refuse to understand the simple thing. You're fat because of sugars, not fats. Eating sweets every day vs eating bacon every day results with you being less fat when eating bacon.
>>
>>26151004
IIRC = If I Recall/Remember Correctly
>>
>>26151221
No.You're fat because you're eating too many calories. CICO. Where they're coming from is irrelevant. It's that simple.
>>
>>26149050
you lie fat fuck.

You forgot to add your "diet" coke and all the "snacks" you grab through the day
>>
>sit on my ass all day
>skinny as fuck
>>
>>26151237
Exactly. In terms of weight loss, there is no difference between 1200 calories of bacon grease and 1200 calories of kale.
>>
>>26151212
Hmmm. You actually make me wonder now, if it's really in my head. Or maybe if I stop caring about the headache, I might just stroll along fine.
>>
>>26151276
Go take your fatass bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>26151221
No more candied bacon, then.
>>
>>26151221
Absolutely 100% incorrect.
>>
>>26151237
What are calories? It's a result of adding fats, protein, carbs and vitamins/minerals into a single nutrition/energy value.

> Where they're coming from is irrelevant.
Of course it is.You can cap your daily calories with soda and 2 burgers that will leave you hungry as fuck for the rest of the day. Or you can cap them with A LOT of good stuff that will leave you full and satisfied with your meal. Even if you cap the daily calorie requirement with some shitty food it doesn't mean it will "nourish" you for the next 24 hours. It won't. So you will have to eat more to satisfy that hunger.

Just don't eat shit for fucks sake. Watch the new X-Files, they even mention that it's a Food Producers /Govs conspiracy to leave most of the population fat, stupid and lazy. Easy to control.

Nah I'm kidding.

Or am I?
>>
>>26151299
It is correct form a simple mathematical point of view. Sweets are useless for our body, bacon is not. It doesn't mean it's super recommended to eat a lot of bacon every day because of the cholesterol.
>>
This whole thread is fake and gay.
None of you fat cunts know shit about health, diet or exercise.
This is /r9k/ for fucks sake.
>>
>>26151335
Socially awkward /fit/ here, the guy who's saying that it's because of carbs (unhealthy sugars) is right. You cut the carbs you lose the weight easly.
>>
>>26149050
get your thyroid checked.
>>
>>26151358
If you're counting calories it doesn't matter where they come from
>>
>>26151307
How you feel is another issue. In terms of weight loss, CICO is all that matters. Again, physically it's that simple.
>>
>>26151328
We're talking about weight loss, which I went out of my way to state. Stop trying to needlessly complicate it.
>>
>>26151358
No, again, all that matters is you cut the calories.
>>
>>26151458
Fats are always looking for some magical 3rd option. There is none. It's CICO all the way down the line.
>>
>>26151410
>>26151458
Could be true.
It's just easier for me to go on a wanton diet where I just skip carbs; ie. desserts, alcohol, bread, chocolate/candy and sugars in general.
Made tuna, chicken, eggs, salads and bacon my main foods.
Avoiding milk cleared up my skin I should add.

I lost so much weight in a few months that people were asking how on earth I did it.
>>
>>26151458
>>26151470
Carbs are calories you retarded fucks. Calories these days are mostly carbs. Check the fucking labels on the products. Cutting the carbs = cutting the calories in the most efficient and healthy way that will leave you satisfied and without a constant hunger.

Why am I trying to explain the basics of nutrition to fat fucks like you is beyond me. I'm out. Stay fat my good-for-nothing friends. Remember, your family is judging you when you're not around.
>>
>>26151502
Could be true? IS true. Stop it.
>>
>>26149122
Check /fit/ sticky they have loads of info on losing weight.
>>
>>26151535
Stop trying to confuse the issue. Fats do this on purpose. 'Guess it doesn't have sugar or carbs, so it's ok.' No, it's CICO no matter what you're eating.
>>
Carbs and sugar don't make you fat, animal products do. Hasn't anyone heard of the China study? Regions that ate nothing but starchy sugary refined rice, all day every day, had almost non existent rates of diabetes and obesity. It was the regions who ate animal products that were the fat diabetic fucks.

I took to a high carb, unlimited calorie diet at the beginning of the year and I have lost 2 pounds. It's pure energy and as a result I was able to get into lifting and running with no effort. I am usually happy with about 3000 cal a day.
>>
For how long have you been doing this?
If for at least for a month you simply cant be "fat as fuck" unless you started it with 10000 pounds
>>
when you consume too little food, you're under-nourishing yourself and going catabolic at the same time.
so yeah, eventually you'll start losing fatty tissue, just as soon as your body depletes all of it's muscle tissue first (you can't control what your body consumes for energy),
since you aren't getting enough protein or producing enough insulin, your body is going to go straight for your muscles to achieve an anabolic state.

not only will you lose weight, you'll lose strength and lose cognitive abilities because not enough healthy fats.
you want to go catabolic, but you want to give your body the nutrients it needs at the same time. 800 calories isn't enough for that.
>>
ITT: zero robots
>>
>>26151593
Excessive calories make you fat. Stop it.
>>
>>26151612
Pure unadulterated fat bullshit.
>>
>>26151612
>so yeah, eventually you'll start losing fatty tissue, just as soon as your body depletes all of it's muscle tissue first (you can't control what your body consumes for energy),
Why the fuck would your body consume muscle first instead of tissue thats single purpose of existence is storing energy
>>
>>26151690
Fats are addicts, and this is how addicts operate. They'll do anything other than give up the addiction. The science on weightloss is clear. CICO works 100% of the time. And 1500 calories are 1500 calories. Cut and dry. Doesn't matter if they're from sugar, carbs, protein etc.

Fats go about creating these rhetorical and pseudoscientific theories to keep their addictions going. They'll do anything not to just eat 1500 calories a day.
>>
Youre going too fast. Go for a 250-500c deficit. Your body doesnt know youre fasting so it will think you're undernourished and you wont lose weight. Also eat the right shit.

E.g. dont eat regular cereal for breakfast, its full of shit. Eat oatmeal. Youll also be fuller for longer.

No more white rice, noodles pasta etc...

Vegetables and chicken/tuna works best.

Also lift. Youll reach your goal faster, youll become stronger and it builds character, something most people here lack.
>>
>>26149050
800 calories are too low go for 1500 a day and exercise for about 30-45 min everyday you will lose weight
>>
>>26151869
What 4chan shitposters don't realize is that certain peoples large intestines don't have proper gut flora which means they're absorbing more empty calories with less nutritional value.

dipshit psuedo intellectuals masturbating over the numbers and facts like they tell the whole story, they don't know any better.
>>
>>26149050
Pic or original bullshit
>>
>>26149050
>B-but muh tabolism

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

End yourself OP.
>>
800 is not too low.
Two possibilities:
a) you have not done it over time, even with this it takes a week to lose two pounds
b) You overestimate the amount of energy you put out/underestimate the amount you take in

Literally everything that you drink/eat that isnt water has to be accounted for.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>26152464
Bwahaha...PUHleeze. Just eat less. It's not that hard.
>>
>>26152464
Lol

>muh condition

Fat people are fucking exhausting.
>>
>eat 700 calories a day
>lose at least 3lbs a week

Op confirmed liar
>>
File: 1439305718409.png (245 KB, 590x719) Image search: [Google]
1439305718409.png
245 KB, 590x719
>>26150860
Monster Musume, can't believe nobody told you about this yet. Don't worry, she's not even the best girl.
>>
>>26154000
His large intestine simply does not have enough gut flora. That's why he is fat.
>>
>>26149122
I've heard that if you lose weight too fast, toxic shit that's stored in your fat will make you sick.
>>
>>26154085
I heard Marilyn Manson is really that kid from The Wonder Years.
>>
>>26152464
Fatties gonna fat.

Oc
>>
Is gut flora the fat man's pcos?
>>
>>26152464
The numbers tell the whole story. Fat AND stupid. Smh.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.