[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >chubby asian girl I know asked me if I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1451784050913.jpg (615 KB, 1046x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451784050913.jpg
615 KB, 1046x1920
>be black
>chubby asian girl I know asked me if I wanted to get coffee sometime
>tell her I don't like coffee
>she says it doesn't matter
>she asks again
>say no
>she says fine
>calls one of her friends and asks if they can get coffee with her
>she says he said yes
>sticks her tongue out at me
>walks away
>she won't talk to me anymore

ITT: times you fucked up badly
>>
>>26143656
why didnt you just go with her retard
>>
Why the fuck would you say no you fucking autist
>>
Kill yourself faggot.

robloxyoufag
>>
She'll still fuck you.
>>
dodged a bullet OP
>>
>>26143656
considering she asked twice, you must be a top-tier autist
>>
>>26143701
>>26143710
Because I don't like coffee
>>
she just wants some of you to break her off why did u have to be so cold anon?
>>
>>26143741
i had this cute ass chinese girl as a friend and I went with her everywhere regardless of if i wanted too

its called being a friend
>>
>>26143758
>its called being a cuck
>>
>>26143770
i do it with my male friends too

its called being a fucking friend
>>
>>26143779
>its called wanting to fuck your friend
>>
>boopy
kek
>>
>>26143840
>>boopy
What?
>>
>>26143758
>>26143779
would you fuck her if she wanted to?
if yes then you're a beta faggot for just claiming you're "friends"
>>
>>26143849
the book in OPs image
>>
>>26143863
id probably say no because im paranoid its a set up or a joke
>>
>>26143656
>chubby asian
literally the lowest of the low
you are a beta and alpha at the same time
>>
Sounds to me like you didn't let a spoiled bitch get what she wanted for a change. You're a good man, OP.
>>
>>26143758
But the difference between you and OP is that you were friends with that girl, OP and the chubby girl were just acquaintances
>>
>>26143914
Yeah whatever that's not what i asked. Keep telling yourself that you're just being a friend though.
>>
>>26144006
She's pretty weird. She would often eat my pizza if I ate half of it and tried to lift me up once.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.