[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesn't mommy learn? why doesn't mommy learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1451552558931s.jpg (8 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1451552558931s.jpg
8 KB, 250x249
why doesn't mommy learn?

why doesn't mommy learn?

why does mommy leave the door open when it's 100 degrees outside, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy thaw raw meat overnight on the counter, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy leave the milk out while she boils water for coffee "to save time" and then leave it out for hours because mommy forgets while she is watching her movie time, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy put the now rotten milk back in the fridge and say it's fine, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy keep milk 5 days after the expiry date, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy open new milk when the old one is not finished yet, and then leave it there to rot with half a cup left for weeks, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy put away things in the wrong cupboards, no matter how many times she is told?

wh YDOESN"T MOMMY LEARN WHY DOESN'T MOMMY LEARN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD
>>
>mommy
what the fuck is this shit? are you a child?
>>
>>26141022
The is /r9k/. Most of it's users are intellectually retarded. What do you think?
>>
why are you so obsessed with milk? i feel sorry for your mom having to put up with your autism
>>
Not everyone is anal retentive. When you graduate into the real world form your mom's house, you'll start to learn that.

Until then, try not to kill your "mommy" because she put her own food that she bought in a spot that didn't have your seal of approval.
>>
>>26140906
someone post a vocaroo reading this in a calm quiet frustrated insane psycho voice please
>>
>>26140906
Im deceased
>>
honestly OP, that would get on my nerves too. but there's no reason to make an incoherent psychopathic post about it. calm down. buy more milk for $1 if you really can't live without it
>>
>>26140906
>why does mommy leave the door open when it's 100 degrees outside, no matter how many times she is told?
what's the problem with this
>>
>>26141192
this. i'd do it myself but my accent would ruin it
>>
why does mommy get drunk every night and when i come downstairs she's asleep and wakes up again from me making myself breakfast in the morning and then starts to immediately insult me and call me an unemployed loser for no fucking reason at all which spirals into a shouting match in no time
>>
File: image%3A7530.jpg (915 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7530.jpg
915 KB, 2592x1456
>>26140906
Don't worry op mommy will learn this time
She tells me were to pee
I show her were to poo
>>
First thing that creeped me out today
>>
post more mommy stories
>>
Why was mommy punished by having an autistic dissapointing faggot of a son?
>>
File: +.jpg (172 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
172 KB, 1200x1200
>>26140906
FUCKING MOMMIES
>>
>>26141573
he was sent by the milk gods in their fury
>>
>>26141192
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VdeoS7FYDJ

This isn't the speaking tone I would normally default to, but someone told me to be less monotonal when I showed them my preliminary practice recording.

Yes, I do sound like a fagola.
>>
>>26141628

It's okay. You didn't sound crazy enough, though. Either really emotional or a really creepy monotone would be good.
>>
>>26141628
sounds like a reasonable guy
>>
>>26141022
kek, Being this new.,,
>>
Why do people repost this so often? Coz it's kind of mysterious?
>>
>>26141814
I've never seen it before, checked the archive and it looks like this is actually the first repost

what do you mean so often?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 350x490
>>26140906
I read "why doesn't mommy lean"
>>
>>26141878
>tfw no leaning tower of mommy
>>
>>26141855
I never look at the archive so idk how good it is but I've seen this copy paste a lot of times.

If you stick around you'll see it eventually again.
>>
>>26140906
Because she needs a man to hit her, to understand that if its going to happen again she will get more, and will stop, if she keeps doing that even after this you might need to consider professional help from a shrinker
>>
>>26142040
the achieve has every post since the old one went down and it only shows it twice. nobody in the first instance says anything about it being a repost either

so either both the posts it shows are reposted and it wasn't posted for a long time before that or it's only been posted twice. certainly not posted often in either case
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.