[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this kid commits suicide and one of his friends are saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (79 KB, 508x391) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
79 KB, 508x391
So, this kid commits suicide and one of his friends are saying their goodbyes in his FB page, this girl jumps in and tries to take advantage of the situation.

Why can't women feel empathy and emotions? This is disgusting. She literally tries to take advantage from the death of this kid and tries to get close with his friend.
>>
>saying goodbyes on Facebook
So, he is also an attention whore.
>>
File: 1442519996767.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442519996767.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>26138555
>saying goodbyes on facebook
This is an act of vanity in itself. He's just as bad as the stacy that replied to him.
>>
Holy shit you guys are autistic, she clearly wants the D.
>>
>>26138674
No shit, sherlock. She's just being a slut at an inappropriate time
>>
>>26138711
Have you ever experienced losing somebody real close to you?
>>
I dunno I think she's just trying to be supportive -__-
>>
So you wanted us to text her right? That's why you didn't block out her phone number

not gonna fall for it faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
lol post moar OP
>>
She could have at least private messages him and not be a slutty attention whore about it.
>>
They're both retarded, attention-whoring cunts trying to milk their "friend's" death for sympathy and brownie points. Shit like this fucking disgusts me. Normies see us as nothing more than toolsthat can be used to increase their position in life. I could message a roastie whore that I went to high school with right now and get ignored, maybe even laughed at. That same girl would be posting "gone 2 soon Anon u were such an amazing person always made me smile xoxo you're death left a hole in my heart I will never be the same again :'(" the second she found out I killed myself in order to get that sweet, sweet attention from her retarded beta orbiters.
>>
They're both equally scum in that they will use a person's death to move up the social ladder, even if only by one rung.
>>
>>26138733
>>26138760

>hurr durr grief is nature's aphrodisiac
>At a time defined by death, Stacy's hungry, glistening vagina was an affirmation of life
>>
>>26138935
That doesn't answer my question, but this whole thread is a good example of why robots are fucking stupid.
>>
Write a post saying "I'm dancing on his grave now, you should join me you sick pieces of shit :DDD" this will create a feeling of togetherness and sympathy.
>>
>>26138980
>Why can't women feel empathy and emotions?
It's a normie thing, not just a woman thing. Social status > feelings. It's plastered all over the thread you retard.
>>
>>26139030
Again, not answering my question and trying to turn it into "women and normies are evil" thing.

Of course you wouldn't understand because you're a stupid fucking virgin who finds any situation that happens as an excuse to have a spergy rage fit. It's your own damn fault retard.
>>
File: jess.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jess.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
This is now a Facebooks of Suicide Thread. Post em.
>>
>>26138555
Ironically sex seems to be something frequent when mourning.
>>
>>26138935
I hate people who make everything about sex.
>>
>>26139104
Your question was "have you ever experienced losing somebody real close to you?" The answer is "yes, you fucking retard", for just about everyone on the planet. Kill yourself.
>>
>>26139109

Meant to add the link, but the Robot isn't letting me.

Jessica Calandra Shoup.
>>
File: image.png (911 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
911 KB, 1536x2048
Tranny realizes he didn't wanna be a girl and kills himself with a shotgun.
>>
Always this im so fucking sick of this facebook, instagram, and snapchat. Everysingle one revolves on showing of how great your life is. And people pretend to be great and caring people on the internet but in real life they dont give a shit about anything. They are constantly on their phones liking, posting their selfies and all that other crap. If someone close to me died I would visit their grave and remember all the good times we had. Cherish those moments rather than going on social media and whining about it. It makes me sick. I know that essentially I am part of this generation and I too have facebook, but I rarely post (Fuck I was an autist back in highschool) and only use it so I can talk to my handful of friends and plan some stuff with them. I used to be friends with this normie and actually hung out quite a lot with him last summer. (I'm in Australia so about a year ago). Everytime we would go out he would:

>spend more time on his phone than with me
>he would have to take a photo every 10 mins of what we were doing
>All the FUCKING SELFIES

He also knew I was bad with women, and he gave me tips to basically turn into one of them.

>Dress like me, smell like me, act like me

Normies are the most pathetic people in the world, they pretend to be great and shit, but in the end they are no better than me. I know that I am an asshole but still I am not going to pretend to be nice on the fucking internet. Women are even worse especially the ones whom post their selfies and have betas commenting "Your so pretty", "Ohh my god" "so hot" only to be replied with.

"ty <3"

Suicide pact anyone I am getting truly sick of this world, but also sort of excited when the facebook generation will grow up. I believe this is just like the start of the middle ages, where we take a major step back in terms of science and all the great civilisations (Greece and Rome back then) America, Europe will be overrun and turn into 3rd world shitholes.
>>
File: 1453796533401.png (490 KB, 460x431) Image search: [Google]
1453796533401.png
490 KB, 460x431
>>26139161
Why was that so difficult to answer? You seem awfully intent on beating around the bush. The fact that you have to add Kill Yourself at the end just goes to show how stupid you really are.

Do you want to explain it to you clearly as somebody who has experienced it? Or do you just want to resort to other stupid insults and acting like a mentally ill retard ?
>>
>>26139246
Seriously ":P" in a facebook suicide post. Why cant they just write a note and keep it more private what is wrong with them
>>
>>26139312
You want to blog your pain and grief? There's always Tumblr.
>>
>>26139441
It's not blogging, just how dumb are you?
>>
>>26138654
>>26138616

this, family

og comment my nigga
>>
>>26139246
>Hey Folks!

my sides
>>
>>26139462
You're just trying to defend attention whoring, attention whoring based on co-opting peoples' deaths. Selfish, morbid behavior.
>>
>>26138654
>>26138616
I dunno man if he was attention whoring he'd probably post an image of himself with the dead guy or just himself crying.

He's probably a little shaken and desperate, who knows. You might be right but its unlikely
>>
File: Ashley Nichole Cooper.jpg (84 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Ashley Nichole Cooper.jpg
84 KB, 720x960
>>26138555
She is one fugly roastie, no wonder she has to beg grieving guys to "comfort" them.
>>
>>26139562
There is something called perspective, having never experienced neither loss nor sex yourself you can only see this as attention whoring. But from her perspective it's not, she knows this guy is upset and wants to console him in anyway she can. Just because you are a bitter sperglord who can't see any thing any other way doesn't mean she is attention whoring.

In fact if anything the fact that you are using this as a way to justify your robot behavior only makes you look worse, it makes you look like the bad person trying to judge people who are dealing with a loss in a way that they feel comfortable with. When you lose people it is fucking hard, your head is in a weird place and you do not know how to deal with it. Just because you are suicidal yourself does not mean you are in a position to tell other people what they can and can't do when dealing with grief.
>>
>>26139686
Dude, she's trying to pick up a guy after his best friend committed suiicde. She's a creep. No one, robot or not, would consider this to be normal or appropriate behavior after a death.
>>
>>26139789
So? Maybe he wants sex, if I died and it lead to people getting laid I wouldn't have a problem with it. The only people who would be bitter over that are virgins, and plenty of non-virgins have committed suicide so don't even try bring that up.
>>
File: Jer.png (42 KB, 166x167) Image search: [Google]
Jer.png
42 KB, 166x167
>>26139686
Women are liars, to other women, to men, and to themselves.

>How could you suspect me of having selfish interests?
>I'm a W O M A N
>we're always entirely earnest and upfront
>especially when it comes to mens' emotions
>>
>>26139851
It's not socially appropriate behavior and is creepy and vaguely predatory. Would you go to funerals to hit on grieving women? What she's doing is essentially the same thing, except it's on an online space.

If you seriously can't understand why her behavior is gross, than I honestly think you're the one with a robot's mindset.
>>
>>26139628
She could "comfort" me anytime.
>>
To all you guys saying the dude is vain for saying his goodbyes on facebook - what is he supposed to do?

Maybe he wants a little comfort and support from his friends, is he supposed to pretend nothing happened? Or pretend it's some trivial thing? Or do nothing and just hope everyone else is a mind reader?
>>
Thanks for this thread, OP. It prompted me to to update my suicide to-do list to include deleting all social media beforehand. If I ever get around to that, hopefully not though. I like life and the challenges of behind a human is part of what makes it enjoyable. But it feels like I'm not quite human, something is different.
>>
>>26138555
She was just trying to be nice. You have some serious issues mate.
>>
>>26140030
Talk to people in real life rather than winge on facebook. Visit his grave. Cry with others do something that isn't saying something behind a online mask.
>>
>>26139895
Women are stupid*

Females aren't logical creatures, they aren't aware of the fact that they are lying manipulative whores. Most robots know that, the problem is most robots are too stupid to just accept it and instead become what they think women should be which is why traps and cucks and other disgusting behavoir is common place on 4chan.

>>26139980
Females aren't logical creatures BUT they are emotional creatures. I'm not a virgin, according to /r9k/ logic I can't be a robot and even if I tried to use the cyborg meme they would rather calling me a failed normie, there is no point explaining the stupidity of it all but that's for another thread.

How ever women know when a man is feeling really emotional, if they do genuinely feel some attraction towards somebody as a female they know this is a real opportunity to get close to somebody. They can't be straight forward about it because people call women sluts for approaching men (again this is bullshit, if women were more confident in approaching men a lot of you wouldn't be perma virgins).

It's not really your fault, it's feminists fault for allowing women to behave the way that they do.
>>
>>26140030
>comfort and support from friends
That's a phonecall away. If it's not, you don't actually have any friends to support or comfort you.
>>
>>26140096
Alright here we go another episode of blues clues
>She posts her phone number
Means she is not close to her or maybe dont really know her
>Suggesting to talk about something different
Well ok
>She only says 6 words about Seth "Seth was so funny and nice"
Does she give a shit at all
>She talks without any emotion

Alright I'd bash her if I had the chance
>>
>>26140030
True, before facebook everybody suffered and mourned silently on their own whenever anybody died
>>
>>26138555
>tfw my name is seth
>>
>>26140346
SO IT WAS YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
>>
>>26138555
Someone please call her number and call her a worthless whore.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.