[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea how to cope with loneliness. I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1445809204908.png (66 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
1445809204908.png
66 KB, 382x395
I have no idea how to cope with loneliness.

I don't want a girlfriend/boyfriend since 3D is PD and women especially have horrible personalities, yet I still find myself on the brink of tears because I'm unloved by virtually everyone.

Are there any other robots in this situation? What do you, personally, do?
>>
Have you thought it was your personality that was horrible which is why virtually everyone doesn't love you?
>>
>>26137194
Yes. I know that. My personality is beyond shit. I'm a disgusting, unattractive person on the inside let alone out.

>Dude just change lmao
I've tried so many times.
>>
File: greenandmean.png (4 KB, 274x327) Image search: [Google]
greenandmean.png
4 KB, 274x327
>>26137173

Do sort of feel that. I want someone to love me, but I understand how difficult it is to maintain a relationship.(Double for an online one)Also, I'm generally a shitty, neurotic, and emotionally distant person.

So yeah
>>
>>26137194
not OP but how terrible person could I possibly be that everyone hates me?
>>
Get an online gf/bf and just delude yourself into thinking their 2D.
>>
>>26137283
I can't delude myself, and no one would legitimately want to be my online bf anyway.
>>
>>26137317

You're probably right. Completely unlovable. Time to think of something else

Have you tried heroin?
>>
>>26137649
I'd rather stay away from drugs.
>>
>>26137663

Alcohol isn't a drug
>>
>>26137693
>Alcohol isn't a drug
It's legal but it's a drug. How stupid are you?
>>
>>26137712
No it's a chemical you massive retard
>>
>>26137173
Talk to others in threads about your hobbies then. Maybe someone here shares some of them.
>>
File: suicidebooth.jpg (19 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
suicidebooth.jpg
19 KB, 500x372
Take the nearest exit.
>>
>>26137921
Then why dont you find someone who enjoys animer or would want to watch animes with someone and just kind of comment on them? Something you could do if you found someone on here would be to just have them chat with you about just normal things in life and then when you become comfortable you could skype with them and sync up anime episodes or whatever. You could also have like a mini manga book club where you both read and comment when you get to certain pages etc etc. neither of these require voice chat. It will always be awkward at first but you are meeting people on 4chan so just communicate and osmetimes let them lead conversation and some people dont even care they are lonely to. People here just want attention be it positive or negative and their forms differ. I can give you a throwaway email/skype if you wanted? I havent really watched much anime or read much manga but im not completely illiterate when it comes to them.
>>
>>26138065
I have people I've added here to talk to. I'm talking about IRL. But I appreciate the offer.

My problem is I don't have anyone in reality.
>>
>>26137173
>never had a gf
>less than 10 friends in my entire 18 years
>currently have zero friends online/irl
>never feel lonely

whats the deal? am i just strong or has my mind been warped so much from the years of isolation that i don't feel anything anymore, i cant tell.
>>
>>26138093
Well finding people irl can be as easy as getting to knew them online first and then you have an online friend that you know well and after that if you are both comfortable you can ask where they live. Honestly it can be hard to find people who share similar interests when you are walking around and going to the grocery store etc. And usually you will have to go to places where socialization with the people who share your interests thrive. which is usually cardshops or anime stores etc. and that can be risky.
>>
>>26137278
>be generally abrasive and not really fun to be with
>even especially nice people feel hurt when they talk to you
>no sense of self, or your common sense is lost when trying to hold in your spaghetti
>haha niggers right (i hope that was funny)

>>26138093
meetup
get a job and money and meetup
>>
>>26137770
it's also a drug

as is caffeine, but the government doesn't mind workers taking caffeine to make them work better or alcohol to get them drunk on Friday nights. Anything else is unacceptable to the economy and thus illegal
>>
>>26137693
>>26137712
>>26137770
>>26138222
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug Thread bleez.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.