[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/, it's time. You are now a real lIfe wizard. Tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: fAGAvJF.jpg (530 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
fAGAvJF.jpg
530 KB, 1936x2592
Well /r9k/, it's time. You are now a real lIfe wizard. Tell me, what do you plan to study from the schools listed below? You have ten years before you go out into the world. Pick wisely. Pick one school to master in, or two schools to be adept at. What are you going to do with that magic?

Illusion, Necromancy, Summoning, Art of healing, Weather Manipulation, Magic of the Unknown, Arcane Devastation, Divine Forces.
>>
>>26135854
Arcane Devastation

burn normies burn
>>
I had a kidney stone just like that
>>
jesus, gall/kidney stones are so nasty
probably be adept at Illusion and Necromancy, just spend the rest of my days scaring the shit out of people
>>
>>26135854
I would be a master in weather manipulation, normies hate the rain.
>>
Summoning sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>26135854
>Necromancy
>Raise dead teenage qts to be my gf
>>
File: 1417918087938.jpg (82 KB, 512x435) Image search: [Google]
1417918087938.jpg
82 KB, 512x435
>Magic of the Unknown

nigga what

but probably Healing and Divine IF divine means DIVINATION

>poor sap comes to me feeling like shit
>don't know what's wrong
>DIVINE THAT SHIT
>maybe like tyromancy
>HEAL THAT SHIT
>give him a lollipop
>stick him with a huge bill
>have a snack with my leftover tyromancy and crackers
>>
Necromancy > all

yurop needs hitler asap
>>
File: 1450725877904.jpg (236 KB, 719x713) Image search: [Google]
1450725877904.jpg
236 KB, 719x713
Master:
>Illusion

There is nothing more powerful than making people see what you want them to see.
>>
>>26135854
Magic of the Unknown.

Everything else is trivial.
>>
>>26136210
>implying my Unknown/Divine/Healing build won't allow me to see right through your parlor tricks
>>
>>26135970
how does that fit out your dick?
>>
>>26136210
>meteorite comes crashing down to earth
>oh fug muh illusory copies can't do shit

Humans aren't the only thing to fear.
>>
Magic of the Unknown sounds fun
>>
>not mixing arcane devastation and weather manipulation so you can produce strong "natural" disasters to kill all the shitskins

step up
>>
>>26135854
Necromancy sounds funny. Can I become the Roboking? Raise an undead roboarmy and a slightly modified hitler
>>
>>26135854

Was this stone passed through a dick hole?

it better not have been
>>
>>26136289
Incredibly painfully
>>
>>26136328
>implying NASA (or any space program that has dedicated decades of research into coming up with solutions for these kinds of issues) wouldn't be able to figure it out
>>
>>26135854
I am already a legitimate wizard. I am over 30 year old virgin and I have the power of Magic of the Unknown and Divine Forces.

Also wtf is The School of the Unknown, makes no sense.
>>
>>26136382
While a meteorite is really unlikely to hit earth in our lifetime, if one did we'd honestly be fucked beyond belief. We can't stop one yet
>>
Kidneystoneamancy

All will fear me.
>>
>>26136389
School of the Unknown is mysterious dark magic whose repercussions are unknown. It's also forbidden
>>
File: 1450720263683.gif (744 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
1450720263683.gif
744 KB, 500x692
>>26136287
>Not realizing I could easily convince you that your powers don't work or that your crazy for even thinking magic exists

With Illusions I can pretty much turn anyone into a schizo
>>
I'll either master Weather or Divine or take both at adept level.
From what I understand Divine would be things you'd expect god be able to do which would be floods, earthquakes, storms and eruptions which would be cool but Weather also sort of overlaps these powers too.
I just want my forces of nature powers.
>>
Divine Summoning
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.