[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be from chicago west rogers park >half black and white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: gang.png (79 KB, 266x350) Image search: [Google]
gang.png
79 KB, 266x350
>be from chicago west rogers park
>half black and white (reee nigger)
>end up hanging around the wrong crowd apparently since day 1
>wrong crowd turns out to be GD's
>fuck it, gets jumped in
>learns valuable lessons on the streets, end up shooting someone in a drive-by later on when I'm 13

Who else here gangbangs?
>>
lmao as if a bitch nigger halfie like you could gang bang
fucking poser ass faggot
>>
>>26133080
>Shot someone
>Stomped BD niggas out
>Later on beat the fuck outta a 4 corner hustler
and watched him get beat to death by baseball bats
>Watched a Vice Lord die by a .40

Stfu bitch ass nigga
>>
>>26133052

Damn nigga, Chicago will never be the same after the assassination of the Black Panthers
>>
>>26133119
yeah in Harlem there are "sets" that claim Black Disciples etc but that shit really doesn't matter, it's all about your block and just getting money with your friends, the people you know

like if there's some crew that claims BD but they're standing in our way OTS still gonna ride on em, fuck it lmao this aint Chicago this is the capital of the world we tryna get rich not twitter flex
>>
I used to be a crop, then I found God and now I try to keep kids on the straight and narrow with a charity I set up
>>
>>26133565

shit this saddens me, when I was younger and lived in Harlem, you could see crack vials on the playgrounds. I didn't know what they were until I got older and started to understand .FBI really fucked up the community by bringing in crack.
>>
File: 1424988047560.jpg (762 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1424988047560.jpg
762 KB, 1680x1050
>be white
>live in a predominately white rural area for a couple hundred miles in any direction
>have pretty good childhood
>never once had to fear for my safety

Feels good.
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 400x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 400x512
>>26133119
Nigga, I'm straight H-Town Mobber Magic 3 triple X tismo gang. Tf you know bout that lil nigga? Get killed out here fuckin' round outchea. Ya Hurd? Brrrrr**
>>26133565
So whatchu doin' now lil' bitch? Lol, outchea /r9k/ flexing catch a fade real quick ASAP no Rocky. RNS
>>
Some of the guys I roll with are big dealers for my entire state and for D.C., but none of them GB. I've been getting higher up with them, but nothing grimy really goes on just money being made. Gangbanging always seemed pretty cool to me tho.
>>
>>26133565
Exactly, it just matters on the senpai you roll with. Like you can be a Stone and they could be beefin with one set of BD's and be allies with another set of BD's
>>
Im white and I live on the southeast side. A lot of the kids i grew up with bang but i never did, and I cant say I regret it since the majority of them now have records.
>>
>>26133052
fag

you're a subhuman piece of shit. make something out of your pathetic existence or go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26133729
Set*

originalcomment
>>
>>26133699
Nigga stop googlin shit and actually learn your gangs down faggot.

West Rogers Park hoe, howard street nigga come round here and get murked ICG nigga GD
>>
>>26133540
Yeah, which is pretty sad desu
>>
>>26133702

>started selling drugs as a joke
>hurr i do it ironically
>now regularly commit felonies because its become my life

feels weird
>>
>>26133119
wow, proof that .40 is for niggers and retards
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1006x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1006x483
>>26133765
Calm down, we're all worthless. The world has no meaning and trying for find one or 'make' one is stupid; trying to find meaning in a world that won't be here in the next cosmic hour is absurd. Maybe being a gangbanger is his personal absurdist search for meaning?
>>
jesus fuck the ebonics in this thread are unreadable
>>
>>26133824
nigga wat "sad desu"

>tfw computer is being infected with japanese love
>>
>>26133862
If you grow up in south chicago this is how everbody talks
>>
>>26133862

ebonics is not even a word you fag ass nigga, better step before it's macaroni time,
>>
>>26133699
>So whatchu doin' now lil' bitch?
linin up some fake-ass wannabe dealers with my African niggas Al and Bala

>they thought this shit was easy
>they forgot drug dealers get robbed
>>
>>26133928
come to orange county and I'll be sure me and my kick your ape teeth in
>>
>>26133928
>macaroni time
Shouldnt you be using lil jojo terms instead of ones chief keef made popular since youre about that 7 4 14 life?
>>
>>26133805
Nigga, this real nigga shit. My nigga just got 130 years for a triple homicide on some slob ass niggas cuz. Tismo linked up with Grapevine Crips Hoover street. Tf you k ow about that? You get killed out here, I stab ya right now ya hurr?
>>
>>26133565
I can tell you a couple stories, sorry if my computer spews out weaboo shit, idk wtf is happening

>Be 15
>Get handed my very first Glock
>Keep it, and carry if around me always
>Some renegade set that rolls with BD's and GD's are claiming shit on our territory
>End up waiting till night, we get in a car
>Four niggas rollin out in one car
>We end up on their block, we find a few niggaz that we seen earlier but some that I never seen before
>my nigga treshawn is the first to fire, he screams out "BDK NIGGA"
>I'm second and I fire a couple times at one of the guys
>I get out the car, and fire a couple more times at one of the bodies
>pretty sure hes fucking dead
>we roll out

Shit that happens when you fuck with the family
>>
>>26133805
>>26133978
You guys should be friendly
>>
>>26133987
>confessing to a murder on the internet

L O L sure buddy
>>
>>26133978
Lmfao okay fake
>>
>>26133948
Link up cuh, what is your address esse?
>>
>>26133987
saying shit like tb h corrects into desu its gay desu
>>
On a serious note I am from the southside of chicago and i doubt anyone else in this thread is from the hood, also ama
>>
>>26134008
Get off the tread white boy, its "big boy" time hoe
>>
>>26133824

Yea and the police and FBI let this gang stuff run by. They never once bothered to stop the illegal gun trades as well so now it has gotten out of hand where everyone I know has a gun on them
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 235x215
>>26134005
Ayo, nigga outchea disrepecting the 'tismo gang. Outchea /r9k/ flexing like he Normie. Bout to catch a reeeee dissin the Tismo gang. On my nigga tendies.
>>
>>26134013
Wusup cuh? Real shit slob ass nigga, we outchea wit dat poopoo peepee shit ya Hurr? Tismo gang 6969 street
>>
>>26134047
Stop flexin you not wit the shit bitch
>>
>>26134049
Feds dont give a fuck about the hood at all, and thats real talk. So many of my niggaz got shot and died and they never ended up on the news
>>
>>26134056
Neither of you are from the hood nor do you speak with the correct slang, you cant even fake it on the internet
>>
>>26133956

not if you're folk
>>
>>26134042
Ayo, tf you talm bout? Check my credentials >>26133699
>>
>>26134080
Just told you bro I shot niggaz and I aint scared to kill another nigga i can merch that on my OG
>>
>>26134056
>'tismo gang
>tismo
KEK.
>>
>>26134106
Guarantee you don't even own a gun faggot
>>
>>26134086
Lil jojo was folks, he was insane gd
>>
>>26134106
You not with that poopoo peepee though? RNS #slobs get killed my nigga. Like I said I ain't wit dat /r9k/ beef. My nigga Big Wo just got 130 years. Shot a bitch ass FS Nail.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 121x125
>>26134142
Yo, I'm FS NAIL. Wasup my dude? You can get killed right now ya Hurr? Burr?
>>
>>26134132

damn that's crazy cuz Keef hang with folk, this gang shit is fucked up
>>
>>26133987

>have a friend who is a student at Columbia University
>he tells us where to find the guy with the #drugz and #nogunz
>we go there, knock on the door
>he opens it a little, we say we're looking for somethin somethin
>he asks us who sent us
>my friend told us to say "Lewis" because he's a notorious black druggie on campus so it would make sense
>he lets us in, he's got one more person in there playing vidya
>he opens the safe
>me Al and Bala take our necklaces out from under our shirts (fake police badges)
>Bala slams the gamer against the wall and I go for the dealer, Al starts collecting everything of value
>I try to sound like a cop "this is an indictment, we're clearing the room of evidence and in a few minutes officers will come inside and take you two to bookings so don't try to leave the room or resisting arrest will be added to your charges"
>dealer doesn't buy it "you're not cops, what's your badge number"
>"I'll give you my card"
>reach in my pockets, put my brass knuckles on and punch him out
>see ya
>>
>>26134081

Facts, only thing they do now is record the body count. Like niggas is some statistics
>>
>>26134221
Exactly bro, happy to feel that another nigga feels the same way
>>
>>26134195
Bd and gd are both folks nation, but bd and gd are rival gangs in chicago. Their both under the 6 but they hate eachother, and unlike other gangs under the 6 bds dont throw up the forks
>>
>>26134250
>>26134221
There is no way to slow the body count, its the culture. No matter what they do the feds cant stop people from wanting to make fast money.
>>
>>26133052
I'm also from the south side, before our neighbourhood crew went to shit with drugs, orders were to kill/jump niggers on site, no one does that anymore and kids just play in the streets now.
I don't go outside anymore either way.
>non drug using Beaner
>teachers and the like were exempt.
>push comes to shove people will still die.
>I'm glad gangs are disappearing ever slowly.
>just another day in Chicago.
>>
>>26133052
all these ol ass crackas acting like thugs on an anime imageboard
>>
>>26134380
exactly lmfao
>>
>>26134300

shit is sad but it's gotten way too deep, it's on the radio, on the internet, and people are glorifying this shit.
>>
File: around blacks never relax 2.jpg (78 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
around blacks never relax 2.jpg
78 KB, 393x382
>>26134380

The scary thing is... why are so many hardcore black gangsters on said imageboard? Is this the dark web?
>>
>be a youngin, prolly around 14
>OG tells me I need to meet up with a nigga named patch and pick up some stuff from him
>tells me I need to take a car that doesn't look suspicious, so he gives me the keys to a honda that looks like a soccer mom would drive it
>drive it all the way to my destination
>some tall nigga prolly around 6'2 and ripped as fuck walks up to the car
>he says "Your Quans little nigga?"
>"yea"
>ends up walking to his car, pulling out two shipments
>the one shipment is a big cube, probably full of fucking drugs
>other one is rectangular
>"You don't open these up until you reach back to Quan, ight?"
>"Bet"
>drive all the way back to my OG, and open the back seat, pull out the cube shipment
>he opens it up with a crowbar, its filled with bags of coke
>open the trunk and pull out the rectangular shipment, I try my best to lift it and it hits the ground pretty hard because my arms give out
>I start to hear screaming from it
>what the fuck?
>my OG runs up to it, pulling out a fucking Colt from his waistband and firing into the shipment a couple times until the screaming stopped

Apparently some guy had murked one of my OG's so apparently "Patch" a known shooter/hitman for us kidnapped him so Quan could kill him
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 894x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 894x750
>>26134577
Oh my God, STFU. No one cares about your pointless bullshit, start a company or go to Uni. This is what normal people do, African Americans must've missed the memo.
>>
>>26134635
Get the fuck off the board if all your gonna do is complain nigga. Go talk to your crush knowing she's getting pounded by a nigga
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>26134736
Alright, don't take my advise. I couldn't care less.

>thank god my parents were African
>>
>>26134531

Only dumb niggas post on facebook and twitter
>>
>>26134785
Why would I wanna take your advise if I'm making about almost $600 a fucking day, have people with me that will fucking DIE for me, and have little niggaz looking up to me?

Why live a boring life of becoming a doctor and spending 4 years in college just to barely get any money from a ordinary job when you can be like me
>>
>>26134850
And don't even say "Risk dying" because no other fucking bitch ass Vice Lord, BD, LK whatever the fuck you wanna think gang is gonna come up here because everytime they do we kill them or torture them.
>>
>>26134908
this is the Harlem nigga, I get where you're coming from but you can't really say you're not at risk

you're the static, braggart type that stays in one place and shows off his money

you're gonna get lined up by independent niggas like me and my two partners, because gangbanging is dead and it's all about scamming, finessing, robbing, getting out and turning legitimate as soon as you can
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>26134850
Yeah? $600 a day looking over your shoulder and waiting to die or get arrested. $200,000 a year is nothing. N O T H I N G. People who sell low calorie Ice cream bars or run shitty e-commerce companies make that X10 without any risk, a good chance for growth, and no responsibilities other than deciding who to hire and fire and where to put their money. Literally you're stupid.
>>
>>26134985

Not him but Chicago is different than NY. NY is full of scammers but Chicago shit is deeper than that
>>
>>26135036
what do you mean, like it's impossible to get at a nigga because of the pure numbers of his gang or something else?
>>
>>26134985
the thing is nigga, this is Chicago.

I don't stay in one place, I move weekly. I can't get caught lackin my nigga.

I never flex with my money, never gave out my real name and its pretty hard to even identify who I truly am when I'm going places.

We aren't stupid nigga. We don't just shoot and leave evidence behind. When we do drive-bys we make sure no witnesses left and we keep the guns and dip.
>>
>>26135027
You just don't understand because you never were in the cut.
>>
>>26135098
you really think someone can't spy on you? and get you while you're moving your shit like an armored truck guard? people know you man they know you're a gang leader or some bullshit and they know where you're from

you say it's so easy to shoot people in your town which means we don't even have to actually trick you like in NY, we just snipe ya shit
>>
>>26135073
It's impossible to catch me because I don't give out my real name.

I don't kill niggaz myself, never saying I never did kill niggaz but now I'm just to much of a high rank that I have youngins do it for me and they risk their life for me.

Once before we have killed a nigga who switched on us when he killed my one homie. We found him, kidnapped him at night, took him to the trap and I personally blew his fucking brains out with my Pump.

We disposed of the body, and all evidence.
>>
>>26135248
so how many proxies are you behind right now niqqa
>>
File: doggo.jpg (45 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
45 KB, 720x960
>>26135280
I'm behind my dog
>>
Random guy who used to wet up crack corners for fun and steal the cache hidden in plain view after they run away or get dropped. No affiliation. Just like to wet niggas up with a modified trigger sear, and take shit.

AMA
>>
>>26135362
given/first name?

family/surname?
>>
>>26135305
wait so you were lying the whole time about being black and all that shit
>>
>>26135522
no nigga, lmfao

I'm not telling you how many proxies I'm hidden behind
>>
>>26135576
ayyy well I'll see you soon then
>but you won't see me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfi0Qjudme4
>>
So we all know 90% of the shit in this thread (or more) is bullshit roleplaying. So what's the point? I just don't understand. I mean I get the appeal of all this stuff, but why do you guys get hard on's from pretending to be tough on the internet? It's pathetic.
>>
>>26135522
Could just be very light skinned, seen a few half white/black people who look pretty much all white.
>>
>>26135671
Autismo gang, burrrr ya Hurr?
>>
>>26135667
6'3

Lean build

Hazel eyes

Lightskin

come at me bitch
>>
>>26136172
lanklette
>>
File: gd1.png (63 KB, 266x350) Image search: [Google]
gd1.png
63 KB, 266x350
>>26133052
fuck gd, faggot
>>
>>26133052
all gangbangers should be executed on sight by the police
>>
>>26136558
but that's racial profiling :)
>>
>>26136756
I know where this picture was taken
>>
>>26136765
governor's ball?
>>
>>26133699
idfw no roasties bruh
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.