[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hit me right in the feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1454167327647.jpg (119 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
1454167327647.jpg
119 KB, 484x1864
hit me right in the feels
>>
File: 0564 - 2ZwRlzh.jpg (20 KB, 286x255) Image search: [Google]
0564 - 2ZwRlzh.jpg
20 KB, 286x255
>>26129726
me too :!
Even if it is a nignog
>>
>>26129726
Dam sun this hits me every time
>>
he looks like a cool guy
i'd talk jazz with him over a birthday cake
>>
>>26129822
Being a different race doesn't mean you can't become a cyborg or robot. Especially if your mexican or black and become a introverted weaboo
>>
>>26129726
mad thad's cousin?
>>
>>26129848
I would go and say hi to mama Julius , eat cake, laugh, give him a present and a hug, and say goodbye man, see you soon, thanks for everything
>>
I can't help but not pity him due to that attitude of expecting people to say/do nice things for him.

He probably knows people don't like him and is desperate to be acknowledged by those same people.
>>
>>26129979
Sounds like you, can see why you hate him
>>
>>26129987
As a kid maybe.
I grew out of that behavior a long time ago.
>>
>>26129979
Maybe he genuinely thought he had friends who would show up
>>
>>26129726
The blacks on /r9k/ make me fucking niggers so I can't feel sorry for him. I used to, but this is probably the same guy who posts all the cuckolding and "whites can't be robots" threads. Fuck him.
>>
>>26130130
>The blacks on /r9k/ make me fucking niggers
How do they do that?
>>
>>26130164
assuming you're not making fun of the typing error, their constant racist anti white shitposting. I used to never side with /pol/ on this stuff because I thought being a social outcast transcends race, but the black losers on here all fucking hate me, so fuck them.
>>
>>26130430
>assuming you're not making fun of the typing error
Sorry, I was.
>>
>>26130456
O-Oh, okay then.
>>
>>26129726
Honestly? I think just barely added anyone on Facebook or at the very least has no one that reads his page. He probably made absolutely no effort to get the word out beyond those Facebook posts. I legitimately had no friends when I was staying with my mom, but people still managed to turn out the birthday parties my mom threw for me. Most people won't pass up free food, cake, ice cream, alcohol, and a social gathering even if they barely know you.
>>
>>26130430
But anon,I don't hate you.
>>
>>26130529
I can see where you're coming from though.
>>
I have a friend like that. I was the only guy who went to his 28th birthday party despite him having over 100 friends that live in town. I don't use normiebook anymore but we're like great friends now.
>>
>>26130592
Oh, thanks. I don't hate you either then I guess. I just wish all the assholes who hate white people would leave. I feel so anxious even browsing here these days because of stuff like that. I used to feel really at home here.
>>
>>26129726
>black
I feel nothing but contempt
>>
>>26130430
i bet you think that the "white boi, bbc, white wimminz" posts are serious posts that convey the thoughts of every black person too

idiot
>>
>>26130688
It pretty much does.
>>
>>26130688
Fuck you man. There are countless unironic white hate threads on here. The cuckolding posts are the most tolerable, but there are actual threads where people will just outright talk about their hatred for white people. Not to mention the black feels threads which were just covert white hate threads, and then if you tried to make a white feel thread so you could talk in peace they would show up and ruin it.
>>
>>26129726
He legit has a mental disability. Just lool at his fucking eyes. If you have a stare like this youre legitimately fucked up beyond help. I feel sorry for him but thats the only thing you can feel for someone like him.
>>
File: UBxhtzo.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
UBxhtzo.png
101 KB, 500x366
This thread makes me depress.
>>
>be me
>8th birthday comming up
>give out invitation cards to all my classmates
>only one kid turns up, wasn't even my friend
>pretend to be happy and enjoy myself so my parents don't feel bad
still hurts till this day tbqh familia
>>
Hit me hard too since I had to spend my 25th birthday alone
>>
>>26131128
Can't decide if that's better or worse than no one.
>>
File: tragic clown.png (55 KB, 250x259) Image search: [Google]
tragic clown.png
55 KB, 250x259
>>26129726
Depressing as fuck
>>
>>26131194
>>26131012
YOU TWO ARE KEKS
>>
>>26131128
Where you fucked up was implying you had to be invited, if it was clear that anybody could come you would've had a better turnout from strangers. Also if parents knew, they'd drop their kids off for what's essentially free babysitting.
>>
>>26129726
The last birthday I had friends come over for was my 16th and that was because my grandmother organized it. It was embarrassing as fuck be because she brought over a bunch of family and could only find one friend of mine and had him invite a friend of his. So it was me, 2 guys my age, and about 14 relatives. Most of which didn't even bother to bring a gift.

I'll gladly take my lonely birthdays where nobody knows I exist any day.
>>
>>26129979
What the hell is your problem? Hoping for some non zero amount of people at your birthday party is standard.
>>
File: 1403988636277.jpg (71 KB, 790x676) Image search: [Google]
1403988636277.jpg
71 KB, 790x676
>be 10
>ask parents for birthday party
>they say okay sure
>start making decorations
>draft a big roster of games to play
>start setting things up the day before
>cantsleepsoexcited.jpg
>birthday arrives
>put finishing touches on pin the tail, shadow puppet station, ring toss, etc.
>"So when are all the kids going to be here?"
>"Anon your grandma will be here at 3"
>"Just grandma?" "Well, yeah."
>devastated.jpg

I didn't even have friends. I don't know where I got the idea that "if you build it they will come" applied to birthday parties. Just wish my parents would have clued me in sooner.
>>
>>26129726
this gets posted in every cringe thread but it still really hurts.
his face in that last picture. that thousand-yard stare.
>>
>Planning birthday party at like 10.
>Want to invite all my nerdy friends.
>Dad wants me to invite all the kids from my little league baseball team he coaches.
>Say no, they aren't really that good of friends, they're just team mates and they don't like me that much.
>Dad says "Well I guess I won't go if it's just going to be a bunch of computer nerds."
>Cry, tell him I don't want to have a party.
>Realizes he fucked up, tries to tell me that all the cool kids are just "sports nerds"
>Cry harder scream that there's no such thing.
>Don't have a party.

I have a good relationship with my dad but I still remember this.
>>
>>26131128

If you can't move on from when you were eight you have issues.
>>
>>26131988
>>Cry harder scream that there's no such thing.
Dunno if you came to realize it, but there is.
>>
>>26132067

Yeah, I have a couple buddies now who are straight autistic about sabermetrics or whatever it's called.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.