[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRIEND'S ONEITIS WANTS TO FUCK ME WHAT DO I DO???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
FRIEND'S ONEITIS WANTS TO FUCK ME WHAT DO I DO???
>>
>>26128459

you bang her because women are not property and are not "claimed" by men.
>>
LEAVE THIS BOARD NORMIE
THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU
YOURE NOT WELCOME
>>
>>26128464
You're goddamn right

Chad Thundercock is on the move once again
>>
>>26128459
you fuck her right back
>>
>>26128459
You're a horrible friend if you do. If it were me I'd never let you get away with it.
>>
>>26128501
He's a beta, and has no chance. Why should I give up good pussy because he's too much of a pussy to fuck her?
>>
>>26128464
this, and if your friend bitches about it like he owns her promptly tell her all about it so she can treat him as non-human from then on
>>
You not fucking her isn't going to make her suddenly want him
>>
>>26128459
1. Leave
2. Don't come back
Profit? ?
Have fun
>>
>>26128522
Because you're his friend and you should care about how he feels.
>>
>>26128522

Then fuck her. I fucked my best friends ex the same night he told me and never looked back. She had a perfect pussy. Don't miss out on perfect pussy just because your friends one too.
>>
Cum on her face and send pictures to your friend. Maybe he'll realize his oneitis is like any other cum drum and get over her. You'd be doing him a favor
>>
>>26128573
>>26128573

This. Assert your dominance and become the alpha of your pack
>>
>>26128459
>>26128464
If your friend's oneitis wants to fuck you OP then she sure as hell doesn't want to fuck your friend and probably never will. Once a oneitis, always a oneitis. But he would probably hate your guts if he found out.
>>
>>26128589
I already am the alpha, which is why she wants to fuck me.

I'm just gonna do it robots, I am going to become the Chad you all aspire to be.
>>
>>26128607
That doesn't make you chad, just an asshole who doesn't deserve any friends.
>>
>>26128620
I take it that you've been on the receiving end of this?
>>
>>26128501
look at this evil beta supevillan lmao
>>
if you go for it you'll lose your friend.

so.. what's more valuable? your friend or getting laid?
>>
He was never your friend if you have to think about it.
>>
>>26128464
>>26128485
>>26128522
>>26128562
>>26128607
This is literally nigger behavior, ever notice how only apes are always shouting about "muhhhh dick I fucked yo bitch". If you really were alpha you would understand that females come and go and would be able to think beyond your dick but a loyal friend is much harder to find. If he's not that great of a friend and you want to be a nigger I guess go for it, but if you value that friendship blow that bitch off and move on to the next one.
>>
>>26128522

So in other words, he's not a friend.
>>
>>26128672
No, but me and my friends are actually friends, that means actually caring about how they feel. If you're willing to hurt him for a quick fuck you're a shitty person, nobody to look up to like a chad.
>>
>>26128704

are the rappers trolling us all along? have they known this truth all this time and are saying stuff like to troll us?
>>
>>26128702
>>26128698
Why does OPs friend having a crush on some broad make her off limits? There's no calling dibs on a woman
>>
>>26128718
Maybe he shouldn't be crushing on a girl that blatantly doesn't like him. Why should I have to forego a qt because he can't control his emotions?
>>
>>26128758
BECAUSE HE'S YOU'RE FUCKING FRIEND. What kind of asshole is willing to make his friend feel like shit for a quick fuck. My god you're assholes. I've never met a normie this bad.
>>
>>26128721
Rappers think they are alpha when in reality they are ignorant niggers dancing like monkeys for their Jewish record producers. They sing and rap about whatever they are told to, 95% of them don't live the lifestyles they sing about, it's all a giant scam to get you to act like an animal and worship materialsim.
>>
>>26128758

>He can't control his emotion
>I can't control my fucking cock
>>
>>26128730
because exactly what you said. friend likes girl, you know it, and you disregard friend and plow girl?

your bro fucks the girl you're pining for when they know your intentions.. that's a shitty friend. yes there are dibs. you don't intentionally screw your pal over unless you're ready to lose them.
>>
>>26128829
Surely it's a "may the best man win" situation. This ain't a commie friendship, if I'm more desirable than I'm sure as fuck going to use it to my advantage.

It's not even like he's unattractive, he just places her on a pedestal whereas I treat her like shit most of the time. He needs to grow up and realise what women want, and stop trying to get into her pants when he's clearly be assigned the role of orbiter. He missed his chance, and now it's my go.
>>
>>26128825

why should i have to control my cock because he can't deal with all these feels?
>>
>>26128896
Kill yourself, you're an iredeemable piece of trash. The fact that anyone would be your friend is amazing.
>>
>>26128896
yeah you tell him that and let us know how fucked up your face gets you narcissist fuck.
>>
>>26128896
you don't get to have both though

That's the thing, everybody can easily see how this ends except for you apparently. You're basically just supposed to choose between fucking this girl once, or for a little while if you're lucky, and losing your friend forever.
>>
You turn her down and tell your friend.

>letting a woman ruin your friendship

Seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>26128932
>>26128936
No wonder this board is full of virgins. You're so scared of not treading on people's toes that you'd wilingly give up a qt.
>>
I feel like we all just got baited really hard...
>>
OP here, I'm only posting this to think things through. At the moment I'm getting a lot of "don't fuck her", but you are all virgins so I doubt your advice. Then again, the chance of losing a friend is certainly there. Ultimately I don't know.
>>
>>26129001
We did

Original comment Mister Robot
>>
>>26128912
>>26128896

Why even discuss it if you already have your mind set? I think you just fabricated a story to make people upset. If you are serious I just want you to know he was never your friend since you had to put the situation into consideration. Somethings are off limit, like fucking someone's mom.
>>
>>26128989
if you'd had a woman you'd know they are nowhere near the lifelong relationship you have with a friend.

you are the fucking worst. have fun fucking over your friends if this is really how your mindset goes.
>>
>>26128989
Only the most genuine assholes are this bad. I've never met someone like this, including the biggest chads.
>>26129001
I hope, I have a hard time believing anyone this shitty exits.
>>
If this isn't bait OP is going to lose all his friends, not that he knows what an actual friendship is anyway.
>>
>>26129039
Most of these comments aren't even me. The only reason I'm even thinking about it is because I know he'd do the same to me.
>>
>>26129096
Yep, OP is a nigger. That's explains it.
>>
>>26129096
then don't be his friend. don't become him.

i feel you know what you want us to say.
>>
>>26129096

Oh, well if that's the case and you're sure he'd pull a dick move like that then go balls deep.
>>
>>26129123
And he managed to get a handjob from her before he pussied out, so I think he's at least got something out of it all at the end of the day. Fuck it, I don't know robots, I'm going to speak to him about it and ask if he minds. If he says "no" then all systems are a go.
>>
>>26129049
Believe it man, I broke up with my ex of 3 years and a week later my "best friend" fucked her. Needless to say he refused to fight me because he is soft and we are no longer cool. There's alot of snakes out there good friends are hard to come by so if you have people loyal to you don't be a nigger like OP.
>>
>>26128459
The answer is simple: threesome.
>>
>>26129211
You are the real mvp, neon neger
>>
>>26129238
*mein neger
Dumb iPod autocorrect
>>
>>26129179
i had a "friend" that i used to let sleep on my couch and eat my food and use my car for free.
he ended up fucking this girl i liked in my living room, i'm sure he knew i wanted to hook up with her.
so later on down the line i fucked one of his chicks but felt like scum doing it. it doesnt matter to me now since he always just used me i know it was eye for an eye
>>
>>26129211
Fuckinnnnnnnnn this!!!!

This was the perfect solution all along op

Get her to have a threesome with you guys and when you fuck her mostly you at least won't lost your friend and he won't feel as cheated.
>>
op tell her if she wants to fuck you she has to let your friend fuck too. it aint no fun if the homies cant get none
>>
Friends come and go. Pussy comes and goes. Whatever is most important to you right now will be your decision
>>
>>26128459
>FRIEND'S ONEITIS WANTS TO FUCK ME WHAT DO I DO???
Call her a whore and go drinking with your friend after telling him what a whore she is.
Your friend drops the bitch and is cured of his oneitis.
Then you go back and hatefuck her because she doesn't deserve to be treated well since she engages in casual sex

Real alphas can turn down a bitch because they aren't controlled by the pussy.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.