[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have zero female friends of acquaintances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: 1398354228804.jpg (42 KB, 315x379) Image search: [Google]
1398354228804.jpg
42 KB, 315x379
Anyone else have zero female friends of acquaintances?
>>
Yeah I haven't talked to a girl besides my sister for at least 2 years. I'm just learning to accept the fact that I might be single for life.
>>
I have 0 friends/acquaintances.
Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>26125442
This.

I have zero friends, period.
>>
My only online friend left is a 39 years old married lady I met in a normie forum 12 years ago. She barely talks to me anymore tho.
>>
>>26125442
I actually have some male acquaintances but no female ones. It's weirder I'd say. I'm not a faggot btw.
>>
>>26125533
>it's weirder
wtf are you talking about retard?
r u saying its weirder to have only male friends then it is to have no friends at all?
>>
File: 1449630027497.png (148 KB, 599x675) Image search: [Google]
1449630027497.png
148 KB, 599x675
I used to have friends but only really ever 1-2 friends that were girls and that was when I was still in elementary school. I'm almost 25 and haven't really hung out with anyone in around 6 years. The last text message I got from someone that wasn't business related was in november 2014
>>
>>26125545
Yeah. People don't care if you have no friends. But if you only hang around guys they start saying shit.
>>
>>26125460
>>26125442
Want to be my friend either or both of you?
>>
This is me. I have younger twin sisters who I have a decent relationship but it's not like I spend time with them. I have a female teacher that I have a fairly close 1 on 1 relationship with and we get along fine but I wouldn't call her a friend even though she's probably the closest thing I've ever had to a female friend. A few of my friends are in relationships but it's not like I ever talk to their partners unless I'm spending time with the friend and they're around too.
>>
>>26125566
That sucks man, if I was a girl, I'd text you. I wouldn't fuck you, but I'd text you
>>
File: 1452678422585.jpg (13 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
1452678422585.jpg
13 KB, 600x576
>>26125613
Fuck off with your friendzone you impudent whore
>>
>>26125410
only have four female friends, but not sure if I could even call them friends because I've had some sort of sexual involvement with all of them, so it could just be that they've stuck around afterwards
>>
Human friends are overrated. In less than a decade, AI will have improved so much that we instead can have meaningful and deep discussions with robots.
>>
>>26125677
already am.

>>26125574
not those people but will you be my friend kind sir or madam?
>>
File: 87676.jpg (92 KB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
92 KB, 581x327
>>26125570
>People don't care if you have no friends
fuck off

>>26125574
There's a good reason i have no friends.
so no.
>>
>>26125737
Y-yea, were friends now

How old are you senpai im 19
>>
My best friend right now is a cat that I don't even own.
>>
>>26125785
>fuck off
It's true though. You're literally invisible to them. That's not so bad.
>>
>>26125825
I was picked on all throughout middle school and high school for having no friends.
Now I just don't leave my house.
>>
>>26125846
Oh, sorry I meant when you get older. Like university level and up.
>>
The only female friend that I had tried fucking any guy that I showed slight interest in. I moved out of state and she didn't bring up visiting me until it was mentioned that i'd have hook ups for LSD and opioids - if I wanted them.

We hadn't spoken in two months so I cut her off. The women I meet are either normie as fuck and we have no similar interests or they're batshit.
>>
>>26125933
>any guy that I showed slight interest in
Are you a femanon?
>>
>>26125971
Yeah, thread didn't imply specific gender.
>>
>>26125815
great! I'm 22. soooo how was ur weekend?
>>
I'm a female but I also have zero female friends, or friends for that matter, or acquaintances.
>tfw no numbers in my phone other than my family.
>>
>>26126010
>>26126072
This isn't a thread for either of you. An equivalent would be not having any male friends although it's still not as looked down upon by the society.
>>
>>26125410
yup

35 years old, and 0 friends (they all got married or moved away), don't know any girls other than those at work who don't talk to me anyways
>>
>>26126027
Well it's Saturday but its alright I mean I've spent it tring to fall asleep

I recently finished Lotr and Yuru Yuri so my two time killers are gone

Whats up with you buddy
>>
>>26126072
be my gf and subsequently, my wife
>>
>>26126072
Yo. Want to be friends?
>>
>>26126129
I don't want a boyfriend I want female friends. It sucks always seeing every fucking normie girl having a good time with each other.
I haven't had a friend since like 5th grade. I went through middle school and high school having no friends and never being invited to anything. I didn't go to any school events because no friends.
I've never made a Facebook because I had no one to add. I've never had anyone text me "wanna hang out this weekend" ever.
>>
>>26126401
I am grill pls respond
>>
>>26126401
No one cares. This board isn't for you.

Go fuck yourself, roastie attention whore
>>
>>26125785
hey nice anime pic dude I like it a lot haha
>>
>>26126401
Just go cry to your bf. This ain't the place for you.
>>
>>26126422
Give me a throwaway email or email me at mine: [email protected]
Send me your Skype or something.
>>
>>26126401
i am boy, but i can be your female friend
>>
>>26125410
In my 26 years of life I've never held a meaningful nor lengthy (more than 1 minute) conversation with a girl.
>>
my degenerate ex-roommate still talks to me but otherwise i have like no friends, male or female

am lady also
>>
>>26126072
grill here. only my grandma calls me to ask if i've made a friend yet.
>>
>>26125410
Here's the thing.

I have quite a few female "acquaintances", but they're all normies. And that's fine, that totally wouldn't bug me, except...
I can't really carry a conversation with them for very long, because they just care about low-tier fad-memes. They say "senpai" and "same" unironically. There's never anything else they wanna talk about.

There are some girls who I'm told really like me, which is cool. But when I test the waters, I don't see it going anywhere. My one and only requirement for a gf is that we can carry on a conversation for a while. That's it. That should be simple. I'm not even socially inept or anxious, I can carry a conversation pretty well.

Maybe...
Maybe it's not that they're normies. Maybe it's MY interests that are too obscure?
>>
>>26126504
That sucks. I had one when I was 14, then didn't have another until I was 18.

I now (21) have exactly one female friend/acquaintance (she's kinda in between) who I have talked to for longer than a minute several times. It feels good. I think I'm gunna make it, but not for a few more years.
>>
I will be a true friend to any fembot here who isn't fat or ugly, unless you're fat and willing to lose fat and have the potential to look pretty once you're within a normal weight range.
>>
>>26126527
My dad has actually tried to make friends for me before. They all laugh at me of course because what loser has to have her dad make friends for her..
>>
>>26126547
a shit I forgot pham = senpai
>>
>>26126555
why does it matter what they look like if you're only friends?
>>
>>26125570
I wish that was actually the case.
People always freak out when they find out I have no friends, even the psychiatrist.
>>
>>26126592
Ugly and fat women are never good people and even worse friends.
>>
>>26126547
I see a lot of stuff like this on here.

It's true that all girls are normies, but they aren't all that pleb tier. I've met girls with really intense interests in literature, history, music. The sort of stuff you can talk about for longer than a minute.

Sure, most girls are just into TV and surface level music. But there are plenty that aren't, which is something I literally didn't realise was possible until I got to university (not suggesting that you aren't already there or past it).

I'm sure you'll find some eventually, if you're already at the stage of having female acquaintances and carrying on conversations normally with people.
>>
>>26126592
Because their appearance is a reflection of their inner self.
>>
>>26126113

Oh are those anime stuff? I only watched one called Ryn: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

i can't get any sleep either, I'm still yakked the fuck out on stimulant medications.

so what should we do now
>>
>>26126630
then how can you get mad at cunty 10/10s for not wanting to have sex with short guys or fat guys or whatever?
>>
>>26126614
Thanks anon, you're completely right!

...If I don't have patience, then what do I have!
>>
>>26126483
Sent it.
>>
>>26126680
Your height is not in your control, your weight is.
I don't feel sorry for fat people at all, I don't get mad at people who reject fat people either.
>>
>>26125566
Do you live in Ohio anon? I'll be your friend.
>>
File: 1439107111613.jpg (4 KB, 138x138) Image search: [Google]
1439107111613.jpg
4 KB, 138x138
>>26125410
have had 0 contact with females of my age in the last 6 years, thats going to change very soon and i normally spaghetti to ones even older then me, who here /losingit/
>>
>>26125442
this.

Theoretically, I could say I have one friend and a couple acquaintances from highschool.
But I see them once or twice a year, so it doesn't count.

Also 2 years ago I had few acquaintances. They were all assholes, and going out with them once every 3-4 weeks reminded me that I have no friends.

Now I holistically have absolutely no friends.
I'm even cut off from my family.

And you know what? It's a great thing. Now I am completely alone, I get to reflect on myself, fix my issues and make good friends.
I'm in the process and it's great to see that you can fix over 2 decades of spaghetti.
>>
>>26125410
There was this girl who treated me very well but I haven't spoke to her since hs
So yea, 0 female friends
>>
>>26126698
I'm very bad at picking up text based sarcasm, so I'm just going to assume you're being genuine and say that you're welcome. If you're taking the piss just know that I meant what I said, and that i bet you find some non-complete normie girls eventually.
>>
>>26126902
No, I was serious. Thanks.
>>
>>26125410
I get too cautious when it comes to women.
>>
I'm surrounded by female friends
Maybe one day they will become the door for a relationship
>>
>>26125410
Never really had a just friend. Two years ago I entirely never had, then I made one and she rapidly became my best friend and managed to hurt me like nobody else could in the process. We then dated for nine months and now I haven't seen her since she left 10 months ago. Will find more females in the future but I doubt many will ever be just friends.
>>
>Female Friends
>Friends

Give me one reason why you would stick around a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you?
>>
>>26127576
This. If female isnt related with you by blood there's no use having female as a friend. How many problems would be avoided if men stop orbiting around women.
>>
i do, but i try to distance myself from them because i fall in love the moment they give me a little atention
>>
>>26127534
not gonna happen

might as well rip the bandaid off now m8 because its srsly never gonna happen

only way its gonna happen is if they lose their looks and need a husband to provide for them
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.