[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>my brother just killed himself
>all my friends are condescending about being trying to be nice
>everyone else who I barely know act like they are "there for me"
>therapist says stuff like "you know it's important to be with people"
>I have to put down my dog with epilepsy who is only 7
>the only reason I haven't killed myself at this because of him
Tbh I don't want kill myself because I don't want to put family through that again
>>
Just dont.

Get a dog, take up social vidya if you live in a big enough town (melee, halo, street fighter ect). Go give yourself a general goal.
>>
>family so fucking terrible your brother kills himself
>I dont want to upset my family ;_;

you'd feel better if you just stopped talking to them tbqh
>>
>>26122136
Killing yourself is fucking stupid.

Just pile some cash up and fucking start driving. Drive as far as possible. Once you reach a small comfy town 1000s of miles away from your old home, start a new life. I'm not depressed or anything, but that's my plan if shit goes south.

Just keep going until I hit Canada...
>>
>>26122136
>my brother just killed himself
How old?
When?
His method?

hardmode
His reason?
>>
>>26122823
My family is fine, it was his "friends". I mean I hate seeing family cry. It was the first time I've ever seen my dad cry
>>
>>26122918
I will never understand the "instead of killing yourself just do X! :^)" shit, you just don't get it

Honestly I don't get it from your perspective either, we're just going to miss each other until the end.
>>
>>26122136
Well, I'm there for you if you need to talk, Anon. :^)
>>
>>26122936
He shot himself, he was 20, it was in November, and we aren't quite sure, because there is still a lot that doesn't make sense about the whole thing, like he was at a house that sells drugs all the time, and when the body was found there was no blood on the windshield even though the bullet hole was through it, the seat was all the way up when he was 6'6" and the gun was clean, I am not saying it couldn't have happened, I'm pretty sure he did it but, the police called it 5 minutes at the scene so they didn't have to deal with anything
>>
>>26122968
Well killing yourself means it's over. You're done, gg.

Doing something drastic like what I said about driving 1000s of miles to restart at least gives you a /chance/ to enjoy the rest of your life. And if it doesn't? Then you can kill yourself. It's a 0 risk high reward type deal.
>>
>>26122918
ontario is a shithole

dont come here
>>
>>26123052
>to restart

Fucking how?

You won't have a job
You will have no money
You spent it all on gas driving to some no name shithole and you have no place to sleep
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ONCE YOU GET THERE SMARTFUCK
>>
>>26123052
>>26122968
I don't think I would kill myself, I feel like I would pussy out at the last moment, but I don't want life to be over, but I also don't want to live as I do now
>>
>>26122136

Well then you know what you have to do, you have to just keep living. Even if you don't want to and there doesn't seem to be any point and there's no one to help, not even /r9gay/. Because you know who it would hurt and your moral sense won't allow yourself to do it.

Life's hard, there's nothing else to say about it. The only thing to do is get hard too.
>>
>>26123052
>driving 1000s of miles to be homeless at which point you just end up dying painfully and miserably instead of an easy container of helium shipped to your parents

Sweeet where do I sign up
>>
>>26122918
Not that guy but I've always thought about doing this. Just abandoning everything taking my guitar and hitting the road making music doin odd jobs here and there for some money for food and gas. It seems so much better than working half my week away to just sit in an empty house on my days off just watching TV endlessly until I die
>>
>>26123083
>>26123116
>>26123189
Not that anon, but:

You get a job, spend your days sitting in fast food joints and sleeping in your car until you can rent an apartment (won't take long at all).

You talk to your coworkers, tell your story to people (and add shit to make it sound cooler).

I should know, I did it. I'm so damn happy I did. I live in a small apartment in Arizona. $600 rent per month. I can greentext my story if interested.
>>
>>26122918
REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>26123198
>You get a job, spend your days sitting in fast food joints and sleeping in your car until you can rent an apartment

That just sounds like I'd just take the car(that doesn't belong to me, belongs to my parents and they'd have me thrown in jail for stealing it) and drive it off one of AZs many cliffs.

I also don't like talking to people, your idea sucks and I'd rather you just mail me a gun.
>>
>>26123198
do it
this post is original
>>
>>26123198
Nigger why didn't you drive another hour to Cali
>>
>>26123260
Take a cheap passenger boat to Europe.
>>
>>26123198
I am extremely interested, have always wanted to move to Arizona ,how did you do it?
>>
>>26122136

>All my friends

Oh look. Another normie with meme depression :^)
>>
>>26123267
Actually it's maybe best I didn't. I don't want to have to think and write about the fucking hell I left behind me.

>>26123288
Expensive, no work. Too many people.
>>
>>26123295
Oh awesome then I can deal with being an illegal immigrant.
Actually in Europe that would be a sweet deal.
>>
>>26123295
How much would that cost, how frequent are they?
>>
>>26123370
they set sail once in the winter times and again on the first day that the day is longer than the night
My father sailed to the new world for 5 goats and a sack of salted clams
>>
>>26123370
If you want to do it legally, it's not bad at all. I think you need a passport, but it's like $150 to ride with a cargo ship.

Illegally I'm not sure. You could always steal a boat and a shitton of food. You could head down to Mexico where there's prolly some spics looking for a new life, plenty of options.
>>
>>26123038

Your brother was killed.

You need to avenge him.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.