[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We post out edgiest most unpopular beliefs All users of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: microsoft edge.jpg (247 KB, 2040x1351) Image search: [Google]
microsoft edge.jpg
247 KB, 2040x1351
>We post out edgiest most unpopular beliefs

All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
>>
Ruining the world's environment isn't such a bad thing
>>
that means you include alcoholics too right, just because alcohol is legal doesnt make it not a drug

same thing with caffeine, prescription drugs, OTC drugs, etc
>>
If your romantic partner won't put out, it's OK to cheat. This goes for men and women.
>>
>>26120741
same as anyone else who breaks the law in any way, right?
>>
>>26120784

he said "illegal" drugs though. i think that's totally fucking retarded, but he did say that.
>>
It's not your job to make sure a girl doesn't cheat on her partner, even if it's your best friend she's cheating on with you.
>>
>>26120784
Well he didn't say fucking legal drugs did he?
Therefore alcohol users wouldn't be burned alive, nor would anyone else using a drug legally.
>>
>>26120784
Exactly.

Begin you ad hominem tirade and rant etc. whenever you feel ready.
>>
Mixing all the world's races so they're indistinguishable would help with many prejudice issues.
>>
>>26120741
>All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
The US should have adopted that about 100 years ago.
>>
File: Delijesever.gif (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Delijesever.gif
4 KB, 200x200
Homosexuality is a mental illness

Unpopular yes
>>
>>26120825
but why is alcohol exempt from burning?

there are plenty of scumbag fucks who get drunk and fuck shit up

did you fall for the DARE meme?
>>
>>26120741
eating mayo isn't so bad by itself
>>
The idea of Marriage is a waste of money trying to prove something that doesn't need to be done so, and for a piece of paper.

The world is only going to worsen as years go by in the sense that 95% will be left to rot whilst the 5% look down on the rest, assuming technology doesn't bring about a destruction.
>>
>>26120803
I'm OP. No just meme drugs
>>
>>26120741
Not all drugs just potheads. Burning is excessive. I'll settle for firing squads. Crack and meth should be encouraged though.
>>
blaming everything on the jews is a meme perpetuated by zionists in order to dismiss all criticism of israel as antisemitic
>>
>>26120784
I wouldn't mind this, the exceptions being vaccinations.
>all people who identify as trans or not their biological gender should be killed and harvested for organs.
>gays should be supressed and restricted in rights.
>>
>>26120859
maybe because he said beliefs? beliefs can be opinions bud, they don't have to be irrefutable cases you agree with
>>
File: 1443210512071.jpg (33 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1443210512071.jpg
33 KB, 514x536
>>26120908
>kill people who smoke marijuana
>encourage hard drugs

i surely must be being baited
>>
being gay/bi is awesome
trannies are unnatural and shouldn't exist
>>
>>26120916
This desu

It's tantamount to smirking before you post "sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of reproduction" just because an anon says that he isn't turned on by feet

Just because I believe some criticisms of Israel are valid does not mean I believe they are responsible for all the evil in the world. It's idiotic to jump to conclusions like that, and just an attempt to derail
>>
>>26120741
We need to colonize the middle east.
>>
>having children is cruel
>the Jews are the cause of all evil in this world

That's about it.
>>
>>26120859
>DARE

Fuck that shit. It's Mao.
http://www.revcom.us/a/china/opium.htm
>>
File: 1453476794623s.jpg (3 KB, 124x106) Image search: [Google]
1453476794623s.jpg
3 KB, 124x106
>>26120741
I am male.
Women are actual people with feelings.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (73 KB, 542x555) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73 KB, 542x555
who here /anarcho/?
>>
>>26120949
Whats not to get? hard drugs are self destructive and ruin your life. Weed is relatively harmless but the people and culture surrounding it is annoying and degenerate therefore i hate them anyway. Meth crack, heroin and such should be pushed to weed (no pun intended) out the weak effectively creating a hierarchical civilization of pure, moral, pagan warrior class that rules an enslaved degenerate liberal druggie underclass. Abrahamics are getting the fuckin boot as well.
>>
If people aren't kept lean and occupied, and accorded a minimum of dignity, then they descend into a kind of biologically determined apathy, and kill themselves.
With this in mind, those claiming to be nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists, etc., are in fact simply dysfunctional people compensating for their rejection by 'society' in an obtuse way, and ought not to be taken seriously.
Their views change with their conditions.

Sometimes hurting or intimidating people isn't so bad, because it can harden them. Violence can be used in short, controlled bursts to make a person more competent.

Likewise, violence is a tool rather than a 'bad thing', it is only as good or bad as the goal it is supposed to achieve.
>>
File: 1451337064609.jpg (134 KB, 417x686) Image search: [Google]
1451337064609.jpg
134 KB, 417x686
Rape should be legal.
Legalize pedophilia.
Legalize all drugs heroin, meth, etc.
Form a totalitarian society with serial killers and rapists as the police and soldiers
Kill and hang and torture all politicians, bankers, feminists, trannies and faggots.
Send anyone who uses tumblr or reddit to a death camp or Gulag.
>>
>>26121200
nah you just took the blue pill friendo
>>
Technological progress isn't inherently good.

The defining characteristic of humanity is our imperfection, I don't say this as a religious statement, only as a self-evident fact. Humanity has an unmistakable propensity to fuck things up if given the opportunity. While others see the future of technological progress and scientific understanding as the panacea to all of society's ills, I see it more likely as a proliferation of humanity-ending capabilities. Never before have humans wielded the power to FUCK EVERYTHING UP so badly than today, I am pessimistic of fallible humans navigating this brave new world of apocalyptic stakes into perpetuity without incident.

Call me a Luddite, the term is apt, but if the study of history has taught me anything its that humans can never go too long with seeing their best laid plans go horribly awry.

Frankly, humans amassing power scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>26121200
Well you hate me and I hate you. You never understood my point of view. Why don't you all drop dead you fucking fools its you who lose.
>>
i think game of thrones is really dull
>>
>>26121253
Whoa there, that's a level of edge we can't tolerate
>>
All humans, except for some Africans, and Canadians should die right now
>>
>Fascism is a perfectly valid political ideology that gets a needlessly bad rep by people who don't even know what it is and blindly apply it to any kind of politics they don't like

>That putting women back into the home and eliminating no-fault divorce would do wonders, especially when automation really gets going

>That Feminism is a pseudo-religion in the vein of Scientology and should be classified as such

>That pork, with the exception of quality bacon, isn't very tasty; I'd rather have chicken or beef.

>That French doesn't sound romantic at all. It always sound like they're about to puke.
>>
File: 1334486650426.jpg (413 KB, 1000x1042) Image search: [Google]
1334486650426.jpg
413 KB, 1000x1042
>>26120741
Reproduction is immoral and the destruction of the entire universe is the best possible thing that could occur.
>>
>>26121231

>friendo

Sorry about that kiddo son bro brah breh bruh nigger nigga nigguh m8 lad chum pal friend.
I suppose your 'red pill' is babby tier NatSoc .jpegs and heartiste articles. No thanks, I don't want what you are selling.

>>26121249

Reads like a crAss song.
>>
No woman over the age of 15 is suited for a relationship; girls peak at 13.

Atheists are pure evil (not by your arbitrary utilitarian definition you dumb fuck.)

Society is inherently evil.

Science is wrong, so is mathematics.
>>
>>26121217

>>26120741
>Rape should be legal

I like the idea of everything being 'legal' or essentially nothing being legal or possible without heavy monitoring or oppression by a supremely powerful government.

Any compromise in the middle is half-assed and pointless. Either I can kill and rape anyone I want and face the same outcomes myself, or I get executed for littering.

Overall I'm opting for anarchy because I think that is a more obtainable goal for humanity.
>>
>>26121320

>If people aren't kept lean and occupied, and accorded a minimum of dignity, then they descend into a kind of biologically determined apathy, and kill themselves.
>With this in mind, those claiming to be nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists, etc., are in fact simply dysfunctional people compensating for their rejection by 'society' in an obtuse way, and ought not to be taken seriously.
>Their views change with their conditions.

We know I'm right.
>>
Your minimum needs for survival like food, shelter and healthcare should be provided for you by the state.
>>
School shootings, at least back in the day when it was social misfits who went to those schools shooting them up, were the natural consequence of boomers and gen x raising their kids to be little fucking sociopaths with no empathy for anyone but themselves and taking bullying so far that social outcasts felt that mass murder followed by suicide was a viable option.

Society will never acknowledge this because it requires too many people to admit deep and systematic fault. It requires gen x and millennials to acknowledge being nasty little sociopathic fucks and boomers and older x'ers acknowledging that they systematically fucked up, which means the bloodletting will keep on going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ
>>
>>26121350
I agree with 50% of those....
>>
>>26121371
why is this an edgy belief?
>>
File: 1331998774973.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1331998774973.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>26121362
>he doesn't study philosophy

top kek
>>
>>26121386
because he lives in America?
>>
>>26121386
it's perfectly reasonable but unpopular on 4chan because memes
>>
>>26121385
Which ones?
>>26121421
>reasonable
Biggest lie in history; the state is inherently evil as well.
>>
>>26121382
i agree with this opinion entirely. i think most robots would as well. because we have been on the side of the coin that experiences how vile those people are
>>
>>26121200
I agree with you, assuming I look at humans in an objective way as animals.
>>
>Sharia law would actually be the best thing overall for America, but I am an atheist so won't commit to Islam's lies.
>>
>>26120784
Perfect example of how retarded junky normalfags are. Your brain is so fried you can't even comprehend a simple sentence.

OD and die, scum.
>>
Leftists should be systematically removed from academia.
>>
>>26121362
>his views stay the same no matter what
Feels before facts, to be honest.
>>
>>26121435
so do you ever dread talking to other people, especially women?

'what happens when you talk to a smart, fun, enthusiastic, honest and creative (all) 13 girl?'

>implying you are not pure evil
>>
>>26121439
>assuming I look at humans in an objective way

>people this dumb exist

you and your reductionist boyfriend should murder-suicide
>>
File: 1452512414973.jpg (13 KB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
1452512414973.jpg
13 KB, 264x242
>>26121486
you can't OD on marijuana, faggot

you can OD on alcohol though (^:
>>
>>26120741
>>26121198
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightEdgeEvil
>>
>>26121393

Oh, I'm sure you've read Thomas Ligotti's wee book, and Johann Schmitt and Schopenhauer and everyone else on the 'coping with misery as a faux-jaded near adolescent' reading list.

You can double down on your denial, or you can leave the sophist's ballpit and enter the world of acts.
>>
>>26121435
humans are inherently evil and so is everything we create.
we should strive to be as non-evil as possible, and a state that provides basic needs for its citizens/subjects is a step in that direction
>>
>>26121382
mass shootings are natural and should be allowed and ignored as they are a pure response to preexisting situations
>>
>>26121362
i love how you say 'nihilists, antinatalists, solipsists' like they aren't all radical different and opposing points of view. you are the definition of an unintelligent normie
>>
>>26121506
I like 13-year-old girls and have dated one, and married her the next year.

Or are you saying something else?
>>26121538
Why?

Why is 'muh feels' not evil?
>>
People with inheritable illness should not be allowed to breed
>>
>>26120741

all non-users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive
>>
Most mainstream religion is for normies who can't into introspective thought

Giving birth to a child is extremely selfish especially if there's a high chance of mental illness or disability
>>
>>26121564
what's "muh feels"? is that your term for human dignity?
>>
Empathy can often be harmful, and should not be the guiding force behind moral and political decisions.
>>
>>26121526
>being this booty-blasted that the universe is shitting on him
>'i-i'm having fun guys, i swear!'

i like you, you're extremely entertaining
>>
File: CantArgueWithThat.gif (215 KB, 179x137) Image search: [Google]
CantArgueWithThat.gif
215 KB, 179x137
>>26120855
Unpopular, but abso-freakin-lutely correct. It literally is.
>>
>>26121564
Better question: Why is choosing one set of tenets over another not 'muh feels'?
>>
There is nothing wrong with political correctness or censorship when it isn't being used to actively harm anyone
>>
>>26121526
What do you do on a day-to-day basis?
>>
File: 200px.jpg (11 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
200px.jpg
11 KB, 200x281
>>26121520
do you smoke?

keep fighting the good fight bro, we just have to like stop these no fun allowed shits
Im a real rebel at heart, 420 blaze dat shiiiet
>>
Everyone on the continent of Africa and in the middle east should be killed.

nothing of value
>>
>>26121555

>like they aren't all radical different and opposing points of view

They really are the same thing. The 'profound issues' they deal with are irrelevancies.

As they appear these days, they are expressions of resentment towards a form of organisation in which you are superfluous.
None of them are 'radical' or 'radically different'. Effectually, they are different flavours of quietism, sour grapes disavowals.
>>
>>26121645
I was going to argue but I can't think of any reason why that wouldn't be a positive outcome.
>>
>>26121631
No i agree with them. Just sharing the trope.
>>
File: 1335566663619.png (141 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335566663619.png
141 KB, 500x375
>>26121648
oh, you're baiting. 6/10 i guess took me a couple of posts
>>
>>26121648
Nihilism isn't what you think it is. You're also a total faggot lol
>>
>>26121579
>Most mainstream religion is for normies who can't into introspective thought
This is extremely wrong.
>MUH SUPER DEEP ABSURDIST POST-DECONSTRUCTIONIST AUTOPSYCHOANALYSIS
>>26121604
Objectivity you stupid liberal.
>>
File: 17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>26120842
>Good goy, the white race should mix with all the others! We Jews will stick to ourselves though
>>
>>26121694
not the guy you were arguing with, but why is providing basic needs evil?

that seems a bit absurd, almost like you're trolling trying to make right wingers look bad
>>
>>26121694
>Objectivity you stupid liberal.
>didn't even understand the question
There's no objective basis for picking any belief system, moron.
>>
>>26120855
>homosexuals
>trannies
>anything besides straight
They're all cancers to our society
>>
>>26121599

I'm not having fun, I just don't feel the need to fetishise on the same level that you do.
Its odd that you call me butthurt, when at the moment you are one of about five others trying just as hard not to seem offended.

>>26121622

I don't have a stable routine, really. That said, I don't need to be frenetically moving around all the time, as you'd probably like to insinuate, or you'll say some insipid shit about how nothing I do matters. Something like that.

Again, compensation draped in a faux-jaded, hollow cheeked man-suit.
>>
>>26121715

>Jews literally have a social system and financial cushions in place to absorb a few generations of interbreeding with outside populations within the same line without diluting their culture

Not him, but it isn't our fault if other cultures are not so robust as our own.
>>
Honesty its sad that it's even controversial on here now but if you are genuenly religious you are an intellectual child and should be embarrassed.
>inb4 fedora meme
>>
there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
>>
Might sometimes does make right. And murder should be justified in certain situations.
>>
>>26121694
When was the last time you've gone to a church?
Most of the religious people I've know only believe because they were born into it and confuse any introspective thought with the voice of God

That being said I've met plenty of religious people who have used their faith to help those around them and have made a positive impact in their community
>>
>>26121156
I told my friends about my anarchic beliefs and now they all think I'm insane.
>>
>>26120842
We'd create new ones. That's kind of our thing.
>>
>>26120788

I think about 99% of people actually believe this and practice it
>>
>>26121720
>anything i dont like is right wing evil racist trolling!!!!
Cunt doesn't even understand rhetoric.
>>26121727
I did understand the question; there is objective basis.
>>26121802
Every week you stupid protestant.
>>
>>26121674
>>26121688

This may as well be the same post. Just pick one of you to do the work of all of you, and the rest go eat some food.

Fuck sake. Also, I'm wanting to watch some shit movies before I go to bed, so if you have any profound wisdom to share, don't be such a coy little slut and post it, or I won't bother with you.
>>
>>26121838
you still didnt answer my question and are just frantically spouting greentext at me

i shall reiterate

why is providing basic needs evil?
>>
>>26120842

Give the world about 7 generations, it'll be taken care of
>>
>>26121751
>delflection: the post

typical -pseudo normie dumbass. also, this is an unpopular opinion thread. the same hilariously tenuous grasp of completely separate philosophies lumped into one 'le edgy' category is definitely the norm for the moronic masses you're so desperate to identify with (pro tip: you will always be an outsider to them)
>>
Why? What is it about drug use that warrants such a harsh penalty?
>>
>>26121838
I'm agnostic

baby don't mute me
>>
>>26121838
>there is objective basis.
Then what is that basis? and why can't theists agree on it if it's objective?
>>
>>26120741
Yeah I don't like addicts of any kind and I believe they ought to be exterminated en mass
>>
>>26120921
>>gays should be supressed and restricted in rights.

Why? Please show your work and explain how a gay person affects your life in any way?
>>
>>26121833
Side chicks are basically a thing in nigger culture nowadays
>>
>>26121859
Except I'm not. Maybe you should read?

Why is providing inherently good? Defend your beliefs or get out of my face.
>>26121875
>omg so deep 'u cant no anything except for some things i like'
>>26121878
Proper logic, not pseudologic Empiricists employ.
>>
>>26121848
I'm not going to spoonfeed you faggot, try reading a book sometime and maybe you won't be so transparently out of your depth
>>
>>26120842

>person A has more money than person B
>person A is more attractive than person B
>persona A has sex, unlike person B
>person A is more popular than person B
>person A has a better job than person B
>person A follows a different religion than person B

But I'm sure none of that will matter once everyone looks like a Mexican with down syndrome lol.
>>
>>26121914
>Proper logic
Walk me through the logic that leads to exactly one belief system with no ambiguity.
>>
>>26121911
I absolutely despise everything about niggers. I don't think there is anything more extreme than genocide, and that's unfortunate.
>>
>>26121200
You've somehow managed to combine the worst aspects of edginess and pro-establishment-ness.
>>
>>26121884
you're addicted to food, water and oxygen

>inb4weakrationalisations
>>
>>26121914
When did I imply that people shouldn't be allowed to worship however they want?
>>
>>26121234
Sad to see this post being totally ignored.
>>
> chewing gum is a hideously disgusting habit that makes the user look like a tacky moron and smells nasty

> nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
>>
>>26121234
>>26122017
Well here's my edgy, somewhat unpopular belief: I'd be happy to see future generations replace by self-improving machines.
>>
>>26122017
Because it's long, well thought out and not something short, simple and inflamitory like the rest of the posts.
>>
>>26122017

I agree--we are too obsessed with "how fast can we automate X?" and one of these days, we're going to wake up and people won't know how to do anything anymore. Already, lots of folks don't know how to read a map or have any sense of direction because "muh GPS". Turn them loose in a library and they have no idea how to look up anything. And they are too socially inept to interact with anything that's not a video game.
>>
Reality is an absurd dream where all events are predetermined and everyone dances upon strings they will never perceive. Whatever meaning there is to it lies beyond mortal comprehension.
>>
>>26122048
You and I would get along well.
>>
>>26122048
>> nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
I would love to see someone like you talk to the pope , and be absolutely embarrassed by how retarded you look in comparison.
>>
File: lolumadnigga.png (37 KB, 141x130) Image search: [Google]
lolumadnigga.png
37 KB, 141x130
>>26121968
>Needing sustenance to survive and being addicted to meth are the same thing

wew
>>
>>26122078
>Turn them loose in a library and they have no idea how to look up anything
They don't know how to use a completely arbitrary system that could easily be replaced? Dunno how exactly this is an issue. At least the map-reading requires some core skills.
>>
You really shouldn't care all that much about anything because nothing you do in your whole life will ever make any difference in the large scheme of things.
>>
Being different will always be rejected by mainstream society unless it can be exploited
>>
>>26121968
Wow that was retarded son.
>>
I sense that I'm in a thread full of Americans. You are almost always extreme and concrete in your views. It's really quite horrifying, and makes me anxious about the future of our race to have a handful of Americans (government and wealthy elite) essentially playing chess with the world and human race.
>>
>>26122099
>talk to the pope
This pope is happy for faggots and non christians to go to heaven. Even he knows the bible is a feed of shit.
>>
>>26121867

>deflection

Of what? You are just making bitchy /lit/ barbs, and then claiming that I've missed some important point you haven't made. Just empty posturing.
I'm not saying that they are 'edgy', I'm saying that the people who ascribe to them do so out of personal despair rather than any kind of reasoned conviction, and then spend their time looking for idols of pure jaded detachment.
I'm not talking about the philosophies, I'm talking about you.

>>26121916

>transparently out of your depth

What am I swimming in? You guts refer to this complex and high philosophy, and yet haven't posted a single fragment of it. You've just eye-rolled, and then huffed and puffed.

If you aren't going to 'spoon-feed' me, then don't bother responding, mongoloid.
>>
>>26121908
Because I dislike them. This thread isn't about explaining your unpopular opinions. It's about sharing them.
>>
>>26122108
>>26122152
epic arguments you dense faggots. just because you need them to live doesn't mean you aren't addicted to them you fucking morons, that was my entire point.

>b-b-but, muh life!

addicted to living, too.

>inb4moreweakrationalisations

fuck robots are dumb
>>
>>26121566
This eugenics is for the most part a pretty good idea.

and It remains a good idea regardless of whether or not I'm allowed to have children so asking how I'd feel if banned is irrelevant.
>>
>>26121564
How old is your wife now, and have your feelings about her changed as she has aged?
>>
>>26122187
>>>/soc/

Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>26122158
Especially in the religion aspect. The fact that America is so developed yet still so religious is a huge embossment.
>>
>>26122145
pretty retarded opinion, anon. your sentient experience is affected by your decisions, and you only get one. the end result is irrelevant.
>>
>>26120842
No it wouldn't, libtardian. Look at Brazil and other central and south American countries to see how a mixed race society is. Everyone knows a pure White European society without outside jewish influence is superior. And that you can take to your local jew banker.
>>
>>26122164
>of what?

hahahahahhaha i fucking love you man, not even being a dick or anything I really enjoy you
>>
File: 1434920211781.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1434920211781.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>26122187
>>26122187
>just because you need them to live doesn't mean you aren't addicted to them

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>26121939
Do your own research.
>>26121978
Like you worship your own ego?
>>26122048
>nobody with an IQ over 100 could possibly actually believe anything in the Bible applies to modern day life
Somebody failed highschool English, since they don't understand a bit of allegory and think 'LE 2016' is an argument.
>>26122161
There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.
>>26122209
16, I find her less attractive but still adore her.>>26122220
>religion is wrong because i dont like it (it conflicts with my pomo feelings!1!!!!1)
>>
>>26121574
This isn't too different from the general Western sentiment.....you were supposed to post something edgy.
>>
>>26122127
However arbitrary the system might be, there are things that are never going to be online and can only be found in books.
>>
>>26122218
>>26122231
>>26122271
such dizzying denial hahahahhaha
>>
>>26122266

>more posturing
>man

I can almost anticipate a 'kiddo'.
You haven't made a point, you just said 'the universe is shitting on me', and didn't give any elaboration. Here's how I don't deflect an argument like that - 'no it isn't.' There, rebuked soundly.

By the way mate, you can't enjoy me until you've experienced me, and you can't experience me until I've opened your tight little hole and given it some air.
>>
>>26122277
>There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.
lol ok you dumb motherfucker.
>>
File: 1451745239378.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451745239378.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
There is literally nothing wrong with poaching.
>>
>>26122277
>Do your own research.
You could have just admitted it's your feels from the beginning and saved use both the trouble.
>>
>>26122255
>brazil is mixed race

uh huh
>>
>>26120921
my unpopular opinion is that you should be harvested for organs instead :v
>>
>>26121029
what would you do if they started colonizing us?
>>
>>26122311
oh god yes please more. i realllllllllllllly wish i knew you irl fuck man. too good
>>
>>26120866
Fuck you i hope you die
>>
File: Coliseum-Rome-3.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Coliseum-Rome-3.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
>>26120741
>>26120741
Gladiatorial combat would be an excellent way to make money and dispose of criminals and it should be revived.

I've never paid much attention to football but I'd pay a few thousand for tickets to such an event.
>>
>>26121503
mmm they did that

it was what the illuminati actually did when a certain someone said the earth wasn't flat
sounds like 4chan to me
>>
>>26122389
excuse me, the church, the illuminati were working against this as ancient scholars
>>
>>26122356
>we wuz kangz
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>26122318
Somebody has never read it and has only heard opinions on it by YouTube atheists.
>>26122327
It's not though you fallicious twerp.
>>
>>26122299
Surely a capable person can learn if they need it. It's just that a lot of people don't really need it.
>>
>>26122363

>oh god yes please more

I can't if you are going to keep this insipid tantrum going.
>>
>>26121141
This.
What is with all the red-pulled assholes on here that assume every last woman is dumb as a brick? I've known plenty of smart and emotionally complex girls who don't like your "Chad" and don't care about stupid shit
>>
>>26122017
While I don't agree with the imperfection thing, he is onto something about the worship of scientific and technological progress. People like Sam Harris and films like The Martian have me worried that we're going to do something disastrous soon. It took WWI to shake us out of this mindset before, and I don't want to see something like that occur again.
>>
>>26122466
that's ok i've got more than enough material you get my rocks off too for a few days
>>
BLM and feminists that jump to personally attack people who criticize them rather than refute what they say are just making the entire situation worse
>>
>>26122445
>It's not though you fallicious twerp.
Well show me where it is. If you can't even provide it, there's no reason to believe this objective basis exists. I can't see your grounds for calling me fallacious when you're not even providing any argument here.
>>
>>26120741
Black Lives Matter is not an unreasonable movement, anyone who feels passionately opposed to them is likely racist or ignorant by choice.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (75 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
75 KB, 653x590
>mfw simply apply the non aggression principal and both normies and wanna-be edgos on the internet lose their fucking shit from simply being asked to be consistent
>>
>>26122490

Of course you do.
So that was it, was it? You kept me around waiting for some wall of text about nihilism, but instead I got a DFW poster doing his little bit. Oh well.
>>
File: trollface.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>26122474
>Women
>emotionally complex

That was a good one.
>>
>>26122512
>omg i dont want to do any work
>>
>>26122544
It is entirely misguided though.
>>
>>26122277
>There's nothing against either in the Bible you stupid heathen.

If you take the bible as the combination of the old and new testaments then there is quite a few passages against homosex
>>
>>26121631
Autistic homeschooled mormon detected
>>
>>26122573
Yes of course, ALL lives matter, so why do they keep talking about blacks? It's not like their lives are any different.
>>
>>26122586
Against active homosexuality.
>>
>>26122572
Alright, I've done the work, and I found objective proof that your so-called objective basis is, in fact, "muh feels". So that settles that.
>>
>>26122610
The notion that their, or anyone else's, live do or should matter is ridiculous. They're entire position is deeply flawed on its most fundamental level.
>>
>>26122611
What do you mean by active homosexuality?
>>
We are eventually going to HAVE to get a world government and completely abandon the concept of nations to even stand a chance of surviving as a species.

We either need the world united under 1 religion, or religion has to be completely eradicated before that can happen.
>>
>>26122647
penis in behind
>>
>>26122572
Are you quoting yourself?
>>
breeding dogs/cats should be banned and it's obligatory to spay/neuter your pets. and owners who fail to do this or otherwise have a history of neglect/abuse should be banned from owning pets
>>
>>26122664
So sucking cock is a-ok?
>>
Environmentalism is pointless. The sun's going to consume the earth anyway.
>>
>>26122704
As long as no semen is spilled.
>>
Homosexual people aren't sick, even if it's biologically unnatural.

Transexual people, on the other hand, ARE mentally ill.
>>
>>26122706
In billions of years.

At the rate we are destroying the planet I doubt we'll see 3k
>>
>>26122703

where would you get new pets from though?
>>
File: Amero.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Amero.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
>>26122660
>implying you could ever steal muh liberty
>implying evil world currencies wont crash the economy
>implying if the economy crashes the world won't become mad max land
>implying B.O's peackeeper shit army can actually defeat my friends well trained militia
>implying people don't know that my gold business is the best way to preserve their families spending power in the future
>>
>>26122664

Got news for you dude, there are tons of other ways of "active homosexuality" than that. Never heard of lesbians? Blow jobs? All are equally gay

And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?

> lrn2 consistent
>>
>>26122748
there's always going to be new pets because no system is perfect, with all the unaltered animals on the street as we speak especially. but it would stop the millions and millions of them euthanized every year in the US alone. we're not going to run out of them anytime soon anon
>>
>>26120741
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating, dogs, horses, or cats and the only reason I don't is because the places that do serve them don't look sanitary.

Eating humans is debatable, but I still very much want to try it and have found myself thinking about this more and more for the last 10+ years.
>>
We are directly responsible for all the memes and shit that spread on to reddit and 9gag and the likes of it, but are too pussies to confess it
>>
>>26122635
See: this is what liberals think logic is.
>>26122680
Nope.
>>26122769
Yes Anon, everybody posting is the same person.

Stupid fucking liberals.
>>
>>26122769
>All are equally gay
Not in the eyes of god.

>And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?And what do you think about penis in the behind of a woman? aka "Anal girls"?
Also wrong, not what I think.

> lrn2 consistent
Tell it to your lord.
>>
>>26122826
>thinks "God" is a logical counter in an argument

this is why churches are dying
>>
>>26122815
>See: this is what liberals think logic is.
I've proven you wrong, anon, it's over. There's nothing you can do.

And I'm not a liberal.
>>
Bitching about respectability politics is stupid. People should be barred from participating in society if they cannot behave in a civil manner. This also means that state violence against those that behave in an uncivil manner is legitimate.

Sports culture is degenerate and should be phased out. Sports have caused a great deal of harm to our educational institutions too.
>>
I smoke a little bit of weed every night before I go to bed, go fuck yourself you str8 edge fedora tippin white knight fucking pleb virgin.
>>
>>26122848
This isn't an argument, I'm only delivering the message.
>>
File: Rufus-Teague-4.png (275 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
Rufus-Teague-4.png
275 KB, 600x250
Barbecue sauce is superior to Sriracha.
>>
Hollywood actors shouldn't be paid that much money or be considered celebrities at all.

Coming to think of it, I think almost everyone who isn't a celebrity thinks this way but for some reason forgets about it everytime they watch E! on the tv.
>>
The idea of a 'robot' is so pathetic and stupid, most of you could lose your virginity really easy if you wanted you just have stupid standards and refuse to leave the house, you don't even need to talk to people just smile and nod and people will stop seeing you as a super autist and start talking to you.

Also not all Jews are bad, but the majority of the worlds problems are caused by Jews and Jewish influence. Jews should just accept this and castrate themselves, they don't have to die they just need to stop breeding.

White people have made life a lot easier for non-Whites and if you hate White people you have mental problems and should seek help.
>>
>>26122860
>Sports culture is degenerate and should be phased out. Sports have caused a great deal of harm to our educational institutions too.

>based around physical health, requires good grades in schools, has existed since before written history
>"degenerate"

lmao

i bet you hate "niggers" too
>>
>>26120741
Men who don't lift weights should be put down. 100% serious.
>>
>>26122356

>Middle easterners create little pocket ghettoes in every large western European city

You best start believing in a world with Mid-East colonies in western countries: you're in one.
>>
>>26122905
If film stars weren't celebrities the film industry would have died off by the 1930s
>>
>>26122870
I'm not a virgin but since you brought it up I love weed, it's very easy to find weed addicts who will whore themselves for it.

If you are a virgin I suggest you buy some then advertise that you have it. Separate into smaller bags, bring some claim you're giving her all in return for fucking her ass or something. The people who say weed isn't addictive are lying, it is and you can use this to get some really hot young cunt. You don't even have to smoke it yourself, if she bitches about you not blazing with her just threaten to leave with your stash. This has worked dozens of times for me.

Oh and people do not grow out of this addiction, I fucked a mother and daughter this way, they were both hooked. I hate weed, but I also love it!
>>
>>26122610

Black lives DO matter more than most lives though because they are a violent drain on the budget everywhere in the world that they inhabit.
>>
>>26122941
Any weights?
>>
>>26122938
I'm not him but I agree 100% with everything he said, and with what you posted.
>>
>>26122925
>Also not all Jews are bad, but the majority of the worlds problems are caused by Jews and Jewish influence
This is a genuine problem, and the Israeli elites have too much social defense considering how much power they're holding right now.
>>
>>26122905
Celebrities don't actually get paid that well, at least relative to other high paying professions. In fact a lot of famous people get ripped off, especially all those famous musicians from the 90s. All the money is going to the people behind the curtains, it's actually a big problem in a lot of industries.
>>
>>26122991
Lifting weights meaning following a disciplined schedule of progressive overload with the goal of increased size and strength
>>
>>26122938
It's the people not participating in sports that are the problem. It's the culture cultivated by a massive sports industry and media sensationalism.

I have nothing against sports or athletes themselves, nor do I have anything against other races.
>>
>there should be a test to becoming a parent, not an intelligence test but something along the lines of your thoughts and opinions.
>the world would be much better without straight people
>all old people should be killed off
>white guys are the ugliest race
>>
You should have to declare your sexuality to the government.

Gay people should not be allowed to marry straight people, but they can marry each other.
>>
>>26123091
>there should be a test to becoming a parent, not an intelligence test but something along the lines of your thoughts and opinions.

>choosing who can breed based on their thoughts and opinions

Wow, that is the slipperiest slope I've ever seen. There is literally no chance it isn't abused.
>>
Everyone on the planet needs to die immediately, including myself.
>>
>>26123111
Why would a gay person want to marry a straight in the first place?
>>
>>26123242
Excellent question, I don't know but it's extremely common.

I think maybe they just made a friend and figured hey why not get married? I want kids and I can still fuck dudes in secret. It's pretty amazing because the hottest women are often with some of the gayest men who more or less just tolerate her presence.
>>
Anyone who has a mental defect or birth defect should be executed as soon as a definite diagnosis is made.

Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

Orphans should be made to work immediately as soon as they are able to so they can become useful members of society.

The rich should pay more taxes.

Homeless people should also be executed.

I don't consider myself an exception to any of these policies.

I just really hate people and I kind of want them all to die. Including myself.
>>
>All users of illegal drugs should be publicly burned alive.
lol what a spazz
>>
>>26123321
>The rich should pay more taxes.

Whoa there, calm down a bit
>>
File: end your suffering.jpg (22 KB, 347x140) Image search: [Google]
end your suffering.jpg
22 KB, 347x140
>>26123321
>making the dream a reality
Can you run for president first? If you do, and win I promise to assassinate you towards the end of your time in office.
>>
>Burn random facilities on fire. Random schools, police offices, hospitals, etc.

Who knows what will get burned down next? Oh, the chaos that will ensue.
>>
>>26120855
It's like the thing in the 70s
My hypothesis is that the vast majority of gay people aren't actually gay, they're just confused, and want to be edgy

I understand some people being gay, and whatever, just not as many as today claim gay - or for that major bi tri pan a etc - sexual
I don't know how many times I see a teen struggling with sexuality or whatever
>"i think i might be bi"
it's like saying "i'm edgy" to me.
>>
Rape isn't that bad. It's penis in vagina, nothing more.
>>
>>26123392
President can't do shit. He's just a figurehead.
>>
>>26123420
>implying rape is not worse than murder
No man don't you know it's all about dominance? the sex doesn't even matter!
>>
>get bullied in school
>columbine hapens
>bullies friends now pull them back saying things like "dude what if he comes after us?"
>teachers now take bullies aside and mutter things like "our school wont be next"
>never bullied again

all school shooters are heroes and save many more lives from bully inflicted suicide than they take
>>
>>26123426
Can anyone though?
>>
>>26123420

so you wouldnt mind tyrone and the team taking a ride on you?
>>
>>26123452
Not the way things are now.
>>
>>26123452
>>26123473
Popular public figures can. Popularity allows you to sway public opinion.
>>
>>26120741
>all people should have a religion or philosophy to live by
>atheism is the religion of being lazy
>at least use Philosophy as moral and ethical guideline
>>
File: PBntrCT(1)~2.jpg (11 KB, 218x235) Image search: [Google]
PBntrCT(1)~2.jpg
11 KB, 218x235
>All these angsty teenage edgelords in one thread.

Oh my...
>>
>Atheist/Agnostic holocaust
>>
>>26123493
>at least use Philosophy as moral and ethical guideline

No thanks. Not interested. Leave your
>muh humanism
>mu empathy
>muh Chirst
pamphlet shit on the doorstep and kindly fuck off.
>>
>>26120741
Being a beta is like being disabled. I should get state support for this.

I mean, they take approximately half of everybody"s money anyway, giving some back to a few NEETs shouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>26123464
1. forced Anal sex is a different story

2. Tyrone is most likely to have AIDS

3. I'd still take Tyrone dick over a knife in my back or a baseball bat to my head. Yet bitches make it seem like all the shit men have to deal with is better than rape.
>>
>>26123521
>mu empathy

You fucking spazz.
>>
Friendly reminder: Kant's so-called 'categorical imperative' is based on a logical fallacy
>>
>>26123321
>Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

Literally grandpa politics.
>>
>>26122855
>I've proven you wrong, anon, it's over.
Wrong, you only think you have because you're a manchild.
>And I'm not a liberal.
You are though.
>>26123521
MUH FUKKIN FEELINGS
Christianity is not humanist you sperg.
>>
>>26123544
pretty easy to say its not that bad when it hasnt happened to you. remember that british debt collector vice did a documentary on? he told a story about a guy who was refusing to pay up money owed, they beat the shit out of him, threatened him with murder, broke bones etc. none of it phased him. then they got 3 people to hold him down and rape him in the ass, he killed himself two weeks later. psychological damage is almost always more severe than physical damage, unless youre being literally tortured.

tldr go get raped then say its all gravy
>>
>>26123564
How so? I mean, it s basically a world without normies.
>>
>>26123564
Grandpa was right.
>>
>>26123564
Oh, no. Don't worry. I'm fair.
Anyone over the age of 50 gets the special priviledge of choosing their own deaths which will be approved under certain conditions. If not, they'll be drowned.
>>
>>26123585
He's a normie, or an aspiring one (Reddit), so did you think he was going to like your post?
>>
Probably has already been mentioned but people born with severe physical or mental handicaps are just a drain on society
Most of them need so many accommodations just to even live and they dont do anything for society, euthanizing them should be perfectly legal.
>>
>>26123573
>Wrong, you only think you have because you're a manchild.
What? I told you, there's objective proof and you still haven't refuted it. Who do you think you're fooling?

>MUH FUKKIN FEELINGS
Yeah, this is literally what you're doing.
>>
>>26123321
>Gang members, and teens who sag their pants, dye their hair, smoke weed, or are found doing drugs or alcohol should be publicly humiliated and executed.

So basically kill all the normies?
>>
>>26123544

its really retarded when edgy men try to get one back at women by saying rape isnt that bad when men literally get raped in the US more than women thanks to the prison system, molested as kids at comparable rates and raped by women at comparable rates, so you're throwing away a great argument you could be using for mens problems
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.