[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here stretchmarks? >Start lifting weights a few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Anyone here stretchmarks?

>Start lifting weights a few weeks ago
>Noticing heaps of strength gains
>Lifting double then i did when i first begun
>Haven't put on that much size or anything that's really noticeable
>Strength is the most noticeable part
>6ft and thin
>Now have starts-marks on my biceps, knees, ass, hips and back.

They are like picture related but white. Feels bad man.
>>
>>26117759
yeah i lost 3 stone rapidly and now i have pink stretchmarks all around my waist.

Thinking of just fucking ending it all to be honest. They are much less prominent after a year though but the worst part is the feel. Whenever i rub my waist it feels like a cheese grater.
>>
>>26117759
they fade in time

i like my stretch marks desu, I only have em between my chest and arms though
>>
>>26117759
Same as you, there are a lot of products for stretchmarks today, don't worry about it, just keep lifting and if they really bother you just go to a doctor.
>>
>>26117759
Yea fuck that shit. Mine are mainly from my growth (was 6'3" at 16).. But last winter, my bulking session really fucked shit up. Got on the back of my armpits, on my left bicep, and more on my sides. Sucks hard. But at least they'll fade a bit, and I'm working on a full suit anyway. Already covered some of them, and it turns out ok. You'll only notice if you know they're there.
>>
can they actually go away and my skin look nice if I get stuff from a doctor?
>>
>>26119282
Depends how deep they are, but they will never completely go away. It's scar tissue. They will fade, though.

Also
>lifts
>hasn't gained any noticeable muscle
>develops stretch marks

Probably shouldn't have fallen for the gym meme buddy, just made you less desirable
>>
File: B89rZnFIEAEZ3NC.jpg large.jpg (51 KB, 1024x784) Image search: [Google]
B89rZnFIEAEZ3NC.jpg large.jpg
51 KB, 1024x784
Motherfucker do you understand how metal that is?
You literally pushed yourself to the point where your body couldn't keep up with your gains. Flaunt it bro
>>
>gain 25kg of muscle in 10 months (steroids)
>not even a hint of stretch marks

It baffles me, it really does.
>>
>weigh 300 lbs
>think about losing weight
>even if I did I would look like a flying squirrel

what's the point senpai
>>
>>26121505
feel better about yourself you don't even need to exercise just cut down on calories.
>>
>>26121528
yeah

I mean a lot of times i just eat because I have nothing to do

no hobbies/friends etc

the biggest thing is caring though

i want to kill myself but at the same times I'm too much of a pussy to do so

so i just sort of go through with things
>>
>>26120313
this op

its pretty fucking metal
>>
>>26117759
Those gains are worth it though bro: they fade over time.

I'm mirin that delt and those vains bro
>>
>>26121559

do what i did man. i weighed 340lbs at this point last year. first two things i did, and the only things, were cutting out all sugary drinks and soda and getting a pedometer and walking 10,000 steps a day. if you do that you'll start to lose weight and it's not that drastic a change to your life.

i've lost 100lbs in the past year. i ended up going on a low carb diet in addition to those 2 things later but for a long time that was all i did and i lost weight consistently.

i've still got a little ways to go. i'm 6'3 240lbs now with about 23% bodyfat but i feel a LOT better about myself than i did a year ago. it's never too late.
>>
>>26121655
>cutting out all sugary drinks and soda
i only really drink soda 1 day a week, and that's when I have to leave my house (have an in person class at community college) and I usually just get like a fountain drink on the way home

Should I cut that out too?

Also what do you do in the winter to walk?
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (483 KB, 2422x1756) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
483 KB, 2422x1756
>>26117759
Legit mine looked just like that when I started working out at 17. Flush red.

I used coconut butter and rubbed in on the stretch marks before sleeping and it reduced it quite a fair bit.

This is what it looks like years later, barely noticeable. I didn't use the butter for too long. Just stopped using it when I noticed a reduction in severity.

Link is the exact product I used
>http://uae.makeupandbeauty.com/body-shop-cocoa-butter-moisturising-stick-review/
>>
>>26121692

i live in a city (right next to a park) so i usually just wear a winter coat and hat and walk around outside. i don't mind the cold that much.

a ton of people fitness walk at malls now though. the mall near me opens at 5am everyday to allow people to walk and the stores don't open up until 9:30am. of course you can walk there when the stores are open too, it's just more crowded.
>>
>>26117759
>Start lifting weights a few weeks ago
>Lifting double then i did when i first begun

This wasn't because of gains, no-one shoots up strength that quickly. You just started with an incredibly low weight and increased too quickly through weights you could already do.

Also
>lifting
>giving your knees and hips stretch marks

They were already there, lifting had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>26121692

oh, and about the soda. once a week isn't bad. i think the main thing is that you mostly drink water or diet drinks if you must. a ton of people that are overweight (me included) drink a lot of their calories and the body really doesn't respond well to sugar in liquid form and stores most of the calories as fat.

sugary drinks like sodas, fruit juices, and sports drinks are one of the main causes of the obesity epidemic in this country and around the world.
>>
>>26117759
I was morbidly obese from age 10 to 24. I've had stretch marks all over my body since I was a kid. Honestly, I've gotten so used to them I'm surprised whenever anyone mentions stretch marks as something to feel bad about.
>>
>>26121891
>This wasn't because of gains, no-one shoots up strength that quickly. You just started with an incredibly low weight and increased too quickly through weights you could already do.

Come back to me when you shoot from 20kg to 74kg in 3 weeks @ 6ft 74kg.
>>
>>26122154
Good job telling us what lift that's in, 74kg is fucking nothing in a good half of your main lifts.

It just ain't possible that you went from struggling with 20kg for bench or something, to benching 74kg in three weeks, even if you were on an incredible amount of roids. Even /fit/ would call that completely unrealistic, and it's the home of people posting exaggerated stats.

Your height isn't relevant at all, and you're nearly definitely solidly in skinnyfat at that height/weight.

Nice job changing the story from almost double to almost 4 times, by the way, you doubled your weight lifted in 12 minutes that time.
>>
>>26122786
That's my squats wheres my deadlifts are 87kg, also i'm skinny as fuck. Won't be longer because i demolish all your main lifts in a few months if even.
>>
>>26122874
Holy shit, you're actually delusional. You're squatting bodyweight. That's not any sort of achievement, with literally any background of moving you should be able to do that within a few weeks.

You haven't made some godlike progress, you've just jumped up from literally the bar to what's still a DYEL lift.

And 74kg at 6' without a very low bodyfat and muscle, is just skinnyfat. You're not that skinny, and at your weight (same height) I was DL'ing 100kg.

>Won't be longer because i demolish all your main lifts in a few months if even.

>he thinks he's going to reach slightly above 1/2/3/4 in a few months
laughingarnold.jpg
It's great you're lifting, but drop the fucking ego, you're just a NYR at this point, and no-one's impressed by that. You don't have anything worth boasting about yet.
>>
>>26117759
Have it on the inside of my bicep from armpit to elbow on both arms. Having pumped arms after a workout is awesome but goddamn stretch marks a shit. Really discourages me from doing biceps at all. I mean it's pretty cool that my muscle gets so pumped that it tears the skin, but having the stretch marks sucks massive dick.
>>
>>26123071
>all this whining

This is why my lifts are better then yours and i'll keep going higher, i work out 6x a week you shit post 6x a week.

DYEL
>>
>>26117759
Almost everyone has stretchmarks. Don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>26123213
>Working 6 times a week
>as a natty

Stop being dumb anon, that's way too much for a beginner.

I ain't gonna sit around and argue with a skinnyfat resolutioner though, see you in 6 months when you actually have any gains at all.

All I can say is to read the sticky,and not to bring up a 165lb (around there) squat as a boasting point in the future, because it's literally 30lbs above a lot of peoples starting weight.

Maybe one day you could be the next supermang, and be destroying all of Islee's lifts in a month instead of mine, who knows?
>>
Did you post here because fit would make fun of your retarded ass?
>>
>>26123328
>>26123281

why are you still talking DYEL?
>>
>>26117759
yea mine were like that too and took about 6-12months to fade out
>>
>>26123358
Not even the same poster
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.