[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /SNITCH/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: comfy wojak.jpg (314 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy wojak.jpg
314 KB, 750x725
>Call drug dealer to buy weed
>Ask to meet him at park
>Call police and tell them someone is selling drugs
>He gets arrested
>He had meth and some pills on him for another customer he was going to so he's facing 3-5 years

:^)

He should've known that selling drugs is illegal.

Post funny ways you helped clean the world up, /r9k/.
>>
>>26116335
>call heroine dealer
>shoot him with a zip gun
>steal money and make it look like a mugging
>>
>>26116335
I remember this thread, you failed with the last one and tried to damage control it by saying he had meth and pills on him as well after someone called you out.
Good on you for fixing it up.

>>26116371
A heroin dealer will kill you for that shit.
>>
>mfw police have never done anything when I've called them about suspicious activity.
Why do we even have police.
>>
>>26116405
I even made a comfy wojak image OC to complement it.
>>
>>26116335
What would really happen
>call drug dealer to buy weed
>you tell him to come to the park
>he tells you where to go instead
>plans bamboozled
Or scenario 2, he's one of those high school/college dealers that actually walks into the park and bothers to wait for you
>he waits in the park
>call police
>"h-hello? theres a drug dealer in the park!"
>they send a patrol which arrives in 3 min, dealer is gone at that point
>>
>>26116435
It's fucking creepy, not comfy.
>>
>>26116579
>he tells you where to go instead
>you tell police where he said rather than where you planned
>genius drug dealer's careful planning thwarted by changing the words you use
or
>police are called while dealer is on way
>they wait
>arrest him

Family member, I have a sneaking suspicion you use the phrase "fuck the police" unironically.
>>
>>26116419
so they can help more important people on your tax dollar
>>
>>26116632
I guess you didn't really latch onto what the dealer in my work of fiction was doing there.
>you tell police where he said rather than where you planned
>police get there
>dealer casually walks off since he wasn't waiting in the place he told you to go to, he was a block down where he could see the spot
or
>police are called while dealer is on way
>they drive by looking for black people
>drive off as they have more important stuff to do

Do you have no life experience at all? Oh shit, forgot where I was.
>>
>>26116745
You do bring up a good point.

Why would dealers even go out of their way to bring you something, when you're the one requesting it.

That other anon clearly has no fucking idea what he's talking about.
>>
ITT: a bunch of retards who have no idea what the fuck they're taking about.
>>
File: 1446304161621.jpg (39 KB, 495x471) Image search: [Google]
1446304161621.jpg
39 KB, 495x471
>go to the dolla store
>jit goin ham
>don't call the the police
>jit going ham in the dolla store
>>
>>26116625
incorrect
<s>i h8 the filter</s>
>>
>>26116745
>implying you don't actually go
>implying that he doesn't get run down

Mate, this sort of shit is stock in trade for police. How else do you think they look like they're winning the war on drugs? By nailing small timers.

>no life experience
>tfw work for legal aid in Australia (like public defenders
>tfw these kinds of people are my usuals
Experienced enough for you champ?
>>
>>26116886
>>implying that he doesn't get run down
Yes. Having experience in this field from the opposite view from yours, I'll say cops are pretty dumb haha and they'll drive right past.
>>
>>26116964
Well if so you're probably lucky. The standard is for someone to organise a deal, turn up as if they're going to buy, wait for it all to get to the incriminating stage (usually they're recording as well) and then people swarm in. They'll only usually go after people in a huge action where they can nab like 50 people to make it look like they got a "ring", but if it's as easy as sending in 2 or 3 undercovers and grabbing a small timer, they'll do it.
>>
>>26117050
Is there a way to work as a snitch part-time?
>>
>>26117146
In Australia, no. If they're not undercover officers, they're usually people there in an attempt to mitigate their own circumstances. They only get the offer if they have access to people that it's difficult to get to.

Dunno about the states. I doubt you'd want to be permanently snitching for money. It'd probably get out really quickly.
>>
they will find out who made the call because corrupted cops and you will be done
>>
>>26117208
>corrupted cops
>lel
They'll find out because if there's a connection between one person and a string of arrests, it's the logical conclusion to come to.
>what is witness protection
hell
>what is moving away

While I don't hate criminals, what I've noticed in my work is that local criminals have an inflated sense of their own importance or abilities, and will act accordingly. Move 1000 kilometres away - they'll never find you, and if they do, they can't do anything.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.