[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1454102124908.jpg (64 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
1454102124908.jpg
64 KB, 593x594
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this.

Bro I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're a creep. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 25 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have.
>>
I don't even want a smelly 3dpg anymore
>>
File: chuckle brothers.jpg (23 KB, 490x366) Image search: [Google]
chuckle brothers.jpg
23 KB, 490x366
great pasta friend
This one will never get old! :^)
>>
ur a fag op

the reason this isn't original is because it's so often the case
>>
Is there a type of suicide that you would recommend? I bought a gun but haven't been able to pull the trigger. I need some help from a normie with high self esteem.
>>
>>26111577
the world is actually a pretty fair place
the world
a fair place
you wot mate
let me tell you a story. My mother was raped by a doctor. She spent her life dealing with depression drug addiction and borderline personality disorder. She got a large settlement for this molestation and rape. And you know what happened when she died. The goddamn state of Connecticut took all of it. Almost 250,000 dollarydoos because of medical expenses for her mental conditions caused by this said doctor. Now tell me again the world is fair. Fuck you the world is not fair at all. The world is full of rapists, murders and just general assholes who only care about them selves. There is no God, there is no sense of morality in the world, people only act good so as not to get in trouble but much of the time transgression go unpunished. Just look at the statistics on college rape and how its reported and how few woman actually come forward. No fuck you, fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26111577
Your b8 is shit.
Go back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>26111577
>cereal killer
Haha. Fuck off
>>
>>26111658
I really hope it dies...like this one isn't even good, just trying to hard to seem like it's not pasta.
>>
>>26111577
Thanks for the advice chad.

I'll buy your PUA book.
>>
>It's called genetics which you don't have.
6 feet tall, 7 inch dick. Think again.
>>
>>26111702
>mad that you can't have mummy's quarter of a million
lol those college stats are lies too, fuck back off to reddit
>>
File: nice post OP.jpg (87 KB, 793x648) Image search: [Google]
nice post OP.jpg
87 KB, 793x648
>>26111577
>cereal killer

heh
>>
>>26111914

can tell you are lying about 6 foot , probably 5 foot 10 like most guys who claim 6 foot even , also 7 inches is small as fuck
>>
>>26111577
come on are we really gonna get the same exact threat every day with the same exapct picture even?
Is this officially /b/2.0 yet?
>>
>>26111577

i bet there's nothing inside that coffee mug you faggot. you're just using it as a prop because you think it makes you look cute.
>>
>>26113003
You seriously think that guy on the picture is OP? lmao
>>
>>26111577
I do like me some cereal.
>>
>>26111967
>7 inches small
Nice bait
>>
>>26111577

cross posted to /b/

>>>/b/666094939
>>
>>26111577
Not everyone who is a virgin has not had a girlfriend and vice versa. I've not had a girlfriend since I was at school but I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>26111702
faggot detected lol
>>
File: 1452657466196.jpg (173 KB, 857x566) Image search: [Google]
1452657466196.jpg
173 KB, 857x566
>>26111577
C E R E A L
E
R
E
A
L
>>
Just wanna pull out the anomaly card. 6'4, 8" long, In shape, Top of Class. Even had girls ask me out and their friends try to hook me. I chose not. Not because Im a creep OP but because I really dont give a fuck, I'll trash my virginity when convenient. Right now I just wanna figure out what the actual fuck is life. (Philosofag) I dont even know why Im replying here. Fuck it I already typed this shit.
>>
>>26111577
I hate to break it to you but if you're over 25 years old and you've never had a vocal cord parasite it's probably your fault.
I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers - foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.
Time and again the country was ruled by a foreign tongue. When i was a young boy i lost my native language. The bedrock for any developing child. My country, family, face - MY identity. Everything was stolen from me.
Since ancient times every civilizations ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will - they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Language.
This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, Tribal affiliations, National borders. Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...
America is a country of liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: Words - To control the subconscious.
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world - alive. Free the world, Not by taking mens lives. But by taking their tongues.
With this i'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Lingua Franca - The world will be torn asunder, And then it shall be free.
>>
File: 1400854600893.gif (844 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1400854600893.gif
844 KB, 200x150
>>26111577
>it's your fault that you are a virgin
>it's called genetics which you don't have

>It's your fault

alright
>>
This is all God. Normal people, you do not need to read or reply to it.

Brothers, I want to be honest with you 100% of the words. You creep. I hate to break it to you, but if you do not have it more than 25 years, and you've got a girlfriend, he may be your responsibility. What hope do not have to face it. Instead of losers, the world will think this is actually a pretty fair place. If you are a virgin is likely to be due to your own. You may have a somewhat schools, creep, rape, Frankenstein, pedophiles, stalkers shooter or inhibit serial killer girl can feel. Girl, you can feel these things people. They can see the red flag. Look Emikyo. No girl willing to lose. They smoke grass, I can take care of them as well Alpha. You screwed to a normal person's life outside, nobody cares. I'll kill myself. Any person who did not cry, I miss you. You may not be able to get the obituary. I will cry. Are you all right woman in the implementation, make you feel uncomfortable, this is creepy world service.

TL; DR you twist. Wisdom and dedication, it could not save the amount of hard work. You, too, you'll never want to put ugly fat chick. It is known that you do not have the gene.
>>
I got a gf once when I decided to be a total dickhead

But I didn't actually like it so I stopped. Being a dickhead is not good for yourself or society. If there were less dickheads life would be more advanced technologically and more comfortable for everyone to live in

Dickheads just take up space doing pointless socal jobs where the whole aim is to bully others or make an idea seem more solid because some tool with undeserved confidence is spewing it

What a joke
>>
File: 1453836712840.jpg (56 KB, 640x661) Image search: [Google]
1453836712840.jpg
56 KB, 640x661
>>26111577

>read this
>seed of doubt and worry planted
>look at myself in the mirror
>back to reality

There's literally nothing wrong with me. They just have no clue what they're missing and are poor judge of character.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.