[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move to new area >go to the same train station as this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1403610878584.gif (646 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1403610878584.gif
646 KB, 194x172
>move to new area
>go to the same train station as this girl
>while waiting for a train I see her looking at me and whenever I catch her eyes, she quickly looks away
>she's done this quite a lot over the past few weeks
Does this mean she might like me?

How should I approach her, what should I say? She fucking gorgeous. I'm scared.
>>
>>26111254
"Hi"
/thread
>>
>>26111265
>Me: Hi
>Her: Hi
what next? Please help, I'm a KV and I've never approached a girl before
>>
>>26111300
"What's your name? I'm Anon, it's nice to meet you."
>>
>>26111300
Here's a tip: girls are also human beings. Have you interacted with a human being before? Do what you did then.
>>
>>26111254
Yes, she might be.
Just go up, say something like "Hey, I'm anon, I've noticed you before and I like you, let's crab a coffee sometimes".
Look her in the eyes, smile, talk slow and deep, stand up straight.
You can do it fampai.
>>
>>26111421
Wrong
Make an observation. Is she wearing some band shirt? Make up some bullshit about you seeing them live and how great the concert was. Asking for a name instantly is forced and will get you nowhere
>>
>>26111421
>Her: I'm Annoette
>Me: ...
How do I explain randomly going up to her and talking to her? Do I just say I think she's cute or is there a better way to explain?

>>26111445
I'm fine talking to girls I don't like, but I'm a sweating, blushing, gibbering mess who can't string one sentence together if I actually like the girl I'm talking to.
>>
>>26111473
>Hey, I'm anon, I've noticed you before and I like you, let's crab a coffee sometimes
Holy shit you have to have balls of steel to go straight for the kill like that. I need her to warm to me a little bit more before saying that I think.

Thanks anon, I'm shitting myself about this, nothing has scared me more in my life.

>>26111501
She's not really wearing anything distinctive unfortunately, I need a hook like that to get the conversation started but I'm not sure what!
>>
Remmember, if you fuck this up, you will have to change train stations
>>
>>26111670
That will be awkward, but I'll just arrive a bit earlier to catch an earlier train since she seems to come at the same time everyday (like me)
>>
>>26111739
>"hey, I noticed you come here the same time as me everyday"

just don't use it as an opening line, maybe to generate some extra conversation by asking her about what she does usually

but if she isn't super open and happy to speak to you and you don't look like chad, this will backfire horribly
>>
File: NPC2.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NPC2.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>26111629
Just remember there is life after failure.
Do not back out if you like this girl.
If you fail, it's an experience you can learn from.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (37 KB, 630x547) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
37 KB, 630x547
>>26111254
don't listen to these other people that are obviously gay saying it is an experience or you can't go back to that train station.
just go up to her and if she isnt into getting dicked down she'll switch train stations herself. otherwise she'll tell you about her boyfriend that she wants to cuck.
>>
quit dreaming OP, you aint gonna do shit and even if you do she'll reject your ugly KV ass.
>>
File: 1o2dmaof.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1o2dmaof.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>26111254
>"Gosh, that creepy guy is staring at me again. If he tries to talk to me I'll call Chad to beat him up."
>>
>>26111805
Hmmm that's a fantastic idea, this is the only thing we share in common that I've seen. It might not be a bad opener though, I'll think about it!

>>26111839
Really good advice anon, but best case scenario I'll fall apart, I'll probably be shaking like a leaf and sweating buckets before murmuring something she can barely hear. I'll fail, I know I'll fail but I consider it a success even if I can screw up the courage to walk up and try to talk to her. Why is it so terrifying? Fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>26111254
She's just checking to make sure the creepy guy isn't staring at her.
>>
>>26111629
>I need a hook like that to get the conversation started but I'm not sure what!
You can literally just say "Hi, I've seen you taking the train the past few days and we always seem to be here at the same time". Say it with a bit of a smile and a laugh, talk to her a bit, see if there's chemistry.

Remember: she might not be hot shit. Yeah she's pretty but she could be boring. Its easy now because you dont see any flaws and she's been built up in your head.

She's a person who takes a shit over the toilet every day just like you.
>>
>>26111893
>just go up to her
If only it was that simple. I don't think I'll even be able to move one step towards her.

>>26111920
>>26111926
I just want closure to know if I have a chance with her.
>>
>>26112084
I'll try anon, hopefully I can be this alpha. I won't be able to forgive myself if I miss this chance.
>>
Just don't.

Only way to not feel the bad feels.
>>
>>26112145
That probably means she's average in looks and you are desperate then. I rarely approach females unless I think they are really fucking hot and ask their number and they're okay with it.
If she is breaking eye contact it is either because you're ugly or attractive to her. Approach and you find out. Don't approach and you're gay. You're choice.
>>
>>26112501
She's way above average to my eyes, but yes I am really desperate. Why she's even looking at me I have no idea, what does she see in me?

I'm not kidding myself though, there isn't anything special about her or me. The first approach is always the hardest, I just need to get through with this so that my next approach will be easier.
>>
>>26112740
alright you know honestly i just play circumstances as they go i just wing it when opportunity seems to present itself
sounds like you're both bored in a train station just approach. cold approaches are fucked up and i had the police called on me for say "hi" before but like whatever man fuckin if she doesn't wig out or spray you with mace your probably good.
>>
>>26111534
There's nothing to explain. The principle is that you want to interact with her, not that you have a specific reason for doing so.
>>
>>26112255
Dont think about it like that. Even if it fucking trainwrecks you just nod and say "ok it was nice talking to you" then you move on.

THAT is why "alpha" dudes get girls. They know another one is around the corner, they dont get hung up on some girl they see from afar. There is ALWAYS another girl you can hit on next.
>>
>>26111254
you didn't have this problem before you encountered this girl. push her in front of the train. no girl, no problem.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.