[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start your weekend off right robots! /deenz/ I was skeptical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: Sardeenz.jpg (19 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
Sardeenz.jpg
19 KB, 336x400
Start your weekend off right robots!

/deenz/

I was skeptical at first but boy these are amazing and improved my mood very much.
>>
>>26109893
Sardines are garbage t b h
I like herring
>>
>>26109893
Sardines taste like crap
>>
>>26109922
>>26109934
Spotted the normies xD
>>
File: Community-Fabulous-Dean.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Community-Fabulous-Dean.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>26109893
/deenz/!
>>
File: 4L_gvUOuFeV.png (972 KB, 728x978) Image search: [Google]
4L_gvUOuFeV.png
972 KB, 728x978
Truly a food of the gods lads. Great protein, lots of calcium, and very healthy.

who else /deenz/ here
>>
>>26111074
Where is the deen poster that eats them with root beer?
>>
>>26111074
don't forget the omega-3s, deenzfriend!
>>
File: D4_Valvatorez.png (299 KB, 585x1096) Image search: [Google]
D4_Valvatorez.png
299 KB, 585x1096
You're a man of good taste, OP!
>>
>>26109893
You should try octopus next, OP

They're pretty good too
>>
fuck deens, who /mackies/ here?
>>
File: D1_Laharl_11_Bust.jpg (422 KB, 853x1000) Image search: [Google]
D1_Laharl_11_Bust.jpg
422 KB, 853x1000
>>26111816
This is a good taste thread.
>>
File: deenz.jpg (180 KB, 922x688) Image search: [Google]
deenz.jpg
180 KB, 922x688
I fell for the /deenz/ meme

Never had these before, about to lose my Sardine virginity, wish me luck.
>>
>>26112286

Prepare for a whole new world anon.
>>
>>26112367

before I start, should I just eat one on it's own, or on toast or something?
>>
I love how, inexplicably, the threads about a random, delicious fish are consistently the most positive threads on this board. It makes me smile.

Also, do you guys do anything with the oil left in the tin? I always try to soak it up with crackers because it feels like a waste, but are there any better things to do?
>>
File: you are good.gif (935 KB, 217x237) Image search: [Google]
you are good.gif
935 KB, 217x237
>>26109893
>these are amazing and improved my mood very much.

It are the proteins and the good fatty acids, anon! They make you healthy and happy.

>>26111074
>lots of calcium
Never thought about that. Another reason to eat at least one can a day.
>>
>>26112408
Crackers are good and simple, and I know some people eat them on toast.
>>
>>26112863
/deenz/ poster girl
>>
>>26112855
>I love how, inexplicably, the threads about a random, delicious fish are consistently the most positive threads on this board. It makes me smile.
We are glad to hear that anon!

>Also, do you guys do anything with the oil left in the tin? I always try to soak it up with crackers because it feels like a waste, but are there any better things to do?
I throw it away. But that sounds indeed blasphemous. I hope other anons have better suggestions.
>>
>>26112286
Get /deenz/ in oil, mustard, or hot sauce

Avoid water packed deenz.
>>
File: Sardines stack.jpg (110 KB, 639x1136) Image search: [Google]
Sardines stack.jpg
110 KB, 639x1136
>>26112286
I love your time stamp!

The pic reminds me of classic pic related
>>
>love my deenies
>eat all the time
>open a can and there is a weird white ball
>it breaks apart like Styrofoam
>I tasted it, bland but mushy texture
>haven't touched a deen in years

Feels bad eels feels
Els
>>
Sardines are the ultimate aut food honestly.
>>
>>26109893
Try octopus in olive oil. It's delicious familia
>>
Smells like fucking putrid shit baked in sulfuric acid. How can you eat this shit; they're whole fucking fish. Absolutely pissening.
>>
File: Nose.png (37 KB, 589x534) Image search: [Google]
Nose.png
37 KB, 589x534
>>26113333
JIDF detected!

What's the matter Chaim? Can't handle all those robots getting healthy and happy?
>>
I have a can of Beach Cliff deenz.

I know whats for supper tonight
>>
>Tin of sardines in front of me
>Got some on the fork
>Up to my mouth

I don't think I can do this.
>>
>>26114548
First try it with bread and some sauce.
>>
>>26114718

I DID IT I DID IT

Christ these are actually pretty good, but takes a moment to get used to.

Thank you based OP for spamming this meme, otherwise I would never have found sardines.
>>
>>26114801
Try them with crackers and tabasco.
>>
>>26109922
Went to the gas station this morning and had some good ass herring
>>
desu im a little spooked at the thought of eating deenz
I mean, theyre whole fish, wont you feel their slimy and rubbery organs in your mouth?
I'm a huge texture freak so anything slimy or rubbery gets me gagging at lightspeed
>>
>>26114877

It wasn't as bad as I thought, but the spine is still there
>>
Man I don't get why people always rip on sardines, they're actually really good. They're my #1 snack food
>>
>>26114877
I ate deenz before this meme craze.

I found out that eating fish for breakfast, be it mackerel, deenz or tune improves my bowel movement for so much. Honestly, the only constant in my life is that whatever I do, at 07:15 AM I am drinking coffee and eating canned fish.

As for the deenz texture, it's not the whole fish. They have been gutted and their heads have been taken off. Also they went trough a serious of processes to make sure they're nicely prepared and have great taste.

It only takes one bite to fall in love.
>>
File: 1453752986574.jpg (15 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1453752986574.jpg
15 KB, 246x291
>>26114981
>dat slight crunch of the spine
>>
>>26109893

sorry for being retarded but are you supposed to swallow these whole or what? how do you eat them?
>>
>>26114981
so you have to like, suck the fish off the spine
>>
>>26115029
You don't feel the spine. You don't feel anything, it's just like eating meat.

You open a can, add salt, add pepper, add whatever you like or nothing at all and eat them.
>>
>>26112855
I drink it
>>
>>26115086
this is starting to sound pretty appealing
I wonder where I can purchase these delectable deenz
>>
>>26115086

Wait, but are they clean? what about all the organs and intestines, bones and shit?

I've never eaten sardines before.
>>
>>26115114

Anywhere really. You typically find them with other processed foods like Spam and Vienna sausages.
>>
>>26115152
As I already said in a post above, they have been gutted and their heads have been taken off.

If you've ever eaten young pork, like really lean young pork you'll know that you can easily bite trough the ribs because they get so soft while roasted and the bones are so young they haven't gotten that hard.

Imagine that with a milion times smaller bones, it's like they don't exist.
>>
>>26115226

must be an awful lot of work to gut a fistful of sardines for $1

they're already prepared as well, right? no need for microwave / heating?

fuck you're making a really good job at making me want some sardines right now
>>
>>26115293
Like a year ago I saw a post on /ck/ saying "Why aren't you eating the best source of Omega 3 out there?" with a picture of sardines in the OP.

They looked so appetising I immediately went out there and got some. Been hooked ever since.

I usually eat them straight out of the can but you might wanna take them out on a plate if you're not good at handling so much oil. Yeah, they're completely done when you open the can.
>>
I kinda love herring, I know a place that sells some great fresh herring every day, I go by there occasionally.
I've never tried sardines, they look tasty so I might pick up a can tomorrow, also liked canned harring in tomato sauce, or canned mackerel.

Fish is pretty damn tasty in general.
>>
>>26115367
>also liked canned harring in tomato sauce, or canned mackerel.

I love canned herring too. Sardines are very similar, just a bit better. You will like it!
>>
>>26109893
I love them. I like to put a little hot sauce on em and just eat em like that.
>>
>>26116110
Simple but stylish!
>>
File: yourock.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
yourock.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>26114801
Well done anon! Now you're hooked!
>>
>>26109893
Alright lads, quiz time

Which is the best packaging for deenz

hot sauce, oil or mustard?
>>
>>26117506
Oil

You can always add mustard or hotsauce later
>>
I can only imagine what its like to be an overweight neet with gout sitting at home playing video games and watching hentai all day.
>>
I thought I was the only one, I've been having sardines for years. my favorite is in lemon oil. at first I thought the sardine threads were a joke I also recommend crushing them and putting them in pasta with tomato sauce or olive oil
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.