[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you lift if you want to be attractive to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 253x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 253x336
Why don't you lift if you want to be attractive to women? Are you just a weak willed girly man who likes to complain for a living while doing nothing?
>>
>>26109806
I lift. Girls dont give a fuck because genes.
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
body >>>>>>>>> face

pic related
>>
File: 2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg (192 KB, 1200x811) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg
192 KB, 1200x811
because girls like my body better than tryhards like in OP
>>
I got a couple of friends who lift religiously and it totally backfired for them.
They were good looking, beta guys before. Now that they started lifting they look like someone you'd expect to have a really interesting personality but they're just as beta. At least before it was expected for them to be beta so girls were willing to accept it, now they just disappoint the women they talk to.
>>
>>26109806
Because most of the cucks here don't have enough dedication to stick to a routine for more than 3 days
>>
>>26109806
I used to. Gave up when i realize lifting doesnt automatically get you a gf
>>
>>26109806
>Are you just a weak willed girly man who likes to complain for a living while doing nothing?

Pretty much, why do normies think this would offend me
>>
File: Damn Trudeau's a bad boxer.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Damn Trudeau's a bad boxer.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>26109806
I mostly just do cardio.

I'm getting in shape to start boxing again.

I already have a gf and she finds me very attractive physically.

Not even hungry skelly- str8 ottermode (190 lbs at 6'3'').

I need to prove something to myself as retarded as I know that is.

I've done the whole bodybuilding thing in the past- got some nice mires but it slowed down my running and I never cared too much for it.

Also

>2018-2
>Doing things for female attention
>Not doing things for yourself and letting the mires follow

ur doing it wrong mang
>>
>>26109856

i dont know why this picture is always posted and used as irrefutable evidence that lifting is a waste of time. the benefits of exercise go well beyond being attractive to the opposite sex, and i can guarantee you that all of these guys will have an easier time with girls than they would if they were out of shape.

>>26109874

nice blurry, angled picture with flattering overhead lighting. im sure you look just as good when looked at straight on with regular lighting, and i'm sure you don't just look skinny and unimpressive in real life
>>
>>26109856
half of those guys have okay faces

>>26109874
Hey, I know you from /fit/

>>26109879
You can fake being interesting.

Your friends are stupid.

Acquire a superficial knowledge of a few different topics and act like a boorish, over the top expert.

Girls lap that shit up.

>>26109920
>Working out for other people's approval

How beta
>>
File: fitafa.jpg (21 KB, 340x555) Image search: [Google]
fitafa.jpg
21 KB, 340x555
>>26109974

lol at this insecure gymcel
>>
>>26110031

are you trying to imply that you're this >>26109874 guy? because you obviously aren't the same people. one picture has the face blocked out, the other doesn't. one has a filename from the date the picture was taken, the other one is just a bunch a letters. one said that he doesn't lift and the other one obviously does. and the bodies look absolutely nothing alike.
>>
>>26110088

lol at your autism , i didn't imply i don't lift , i just don't roid, also

>what is a pump
>>
File: 1442544472334.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1442544472334.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
>>26110140

>op says "why don't you lift"
>>26109874
>because girls like my body better than tryhards like in OP
>obviously implies that he doesn't lift
>proceeds to post a separate picture claiming that it is also him
>the bodies look nothing alike and many details don't match
>calls me autistic

damn dude epic those are dank memes bro keep it up my dude xD
>>
>>26110031

Why would you take a picture in that position instead of face on, are you horribly disfigured or asymmetrical?
>>
>>26109806
cuz i'm gay af
>>
>>26109879
Being boring and a waste of time stringing along women is fun and hilarious.
No reason not to get fit.
>>
>>26110660
Unless you, like, wanna get laid or something.
>>
>>26110692
You can do that too.
Not hard, harder to stay a virgin nowadays to be honest.
>>
>>26110009
>Working out for other people's approval
theres literally no other reason to lift. Stop lying to yourself
>>
>>26109806
>a weak willed girly man who likes to complain for a living while doing nothing
you rang?
>>
>>26110800

>implying it doesn't have antidepressant effects

stay buttblasted gaylord
>>
>>26110800
You don't do things for the sake of doing it?

Shut up you stupid liar- you wouldn't be shit-posting on /r9k/ if you didn't get at least a modicum of utility out of it. Is it so hard to imagine someone receiving similar levels of utility from a different endeavor?
>>
>>26110800
Back in 2010, I was in a motorcycle accident and seriously injured. Working out was part of my rehabilitation. When I was strong enough, I joined a gym so I could squat and improve my atrophied legs. Now I go to the gym twice a week purely out of habit. I literally could not give any less of a fuck what people think about my physique. My sessions are mentally therapeutic.
>>
>>26109806
stop pushing this meme. more than half of the people on /fit/ are still miserable as ever, they just have a new routine with a side of mental illness (body dysmorphia).
>>
File: ineffective.jpg (69 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
ineffective.jpg
69 KB, 283x300
>Normie classmates all go to the gym
>Keeps pestering me about going with them
>tfw they actually have no fucking idea how building muscle works and haven't made any progress at all in 3 years
>>
>>26111063
Only because you are discounting the people who lift, got a gf and left 4chan
>>
>>26110846
You browse 4chan for the sake of entertainment, which is something very valuable that lifting doesn't provide for most people.
I can see why some people like lifting but for most of us it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>26110031
where's your chest
>>
>>26111236
Exactly, but most people don't know they'll hate it until they try it.
Also exercising is objectively better for you than most other things that suck ass.
>inb4 how do you know it's going to taste like shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.