[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
health problems you should probably get checked out but won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1407842978364.png (28 KB, 683x501) Image search: [Google]
1407842978364.png
28 KB, 683x501
>every time I stand up too fast I get really dizzy and my whole vision goes blind
>get nauseous from eating a medium-portion meal, so I just stick to snacks and really small meals
>sometimes after eating something my heart suddenly starts thumping really fast and hard, I feel really unpleasant/sick, and I get this intense urge for sugary foods

I'm not fat at all, I'm Auschwitz-level. Do you guys think it could be malnutrition or something?
>>
the first one is low blood pressure
>>
>>26108444
**high

I have the same thing mang, skinny asf too. It's def high blood pressure. Stop eating salty foods and go talk to a doctor.
>>
File: 1372959002506.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1372959002506.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>26108414
>sharp chest pains when sneezing
>>
>Need to poopoo all the time

I eat and then moments later get the need to shit. Even worse if I eat chicken where I need to go right after eating.
>>
>>26108414
That first one is completely natural m8

It's just the blood not getting to your head quick enough or something, however sometimes people pass out because of it so be careful.
>>
File: 1453876379360.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1453876379360.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>tfw headaches and migraines everyday
>tfw you can feel your brain being pushed against your skull
I tried everything. And pain medication just gets me high.
>>
I have a bunch of moles and shit I should get looked at

this one mole on my stomach started out as a pimple but got progressively darker

I also have already had a birthmark removed due to fears it may turn malignant
>>
>constantly cold hands, numb feet
>sharp pain sometimes courses through left arm down to the tip ofmy middle finger
>lose balance easily, cant focus on anything
>suddenly gain and lose weight, sometimes 15-20lbs over the course of a couple of weeks
>runny nose, headache, neck pains for the past few months, from before Christmas
>19 years old
>>
I have a lump on my right nut about the size of the fingernail on my index finger
>>
>>26108621
You should get your thyroid checked out
>>
>cold arms and legs
>sometimes heavy breathing
>anxiety related stomachache and indigestion problems
>get naseous when eat too much
>back hurt when standing/walking long
>sleepy 24/7

21 yr old, normal weight
>>
When I lie in bed, I can't lie on my right side, only on the left. When I lie on the right side, I get cardiac arhythmia, sometimes I think it's not the heart but just some weird noise or something but I check my pulse and it's actually my heart going batshit.
>>
>>26108444
>>26108464
>>26108545
I'm on an anti-psychotic, could that be causing it? I remember my doc saying something about it. I don't really eat any salty foods.
>>
File: 1453981385875.jpg (12 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
1453981385875.jpg
12 KB, 257x159
>>26108704
>Patient comes in complaining of pain in his heart
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
I noticed I have a lot of eye floaters
I don't think I've had this many in the past
>>
File: no reason to live.png (123 KB, 401x305) Image search: [Google]
no reason to live.png
123 KB, 401x305
About 3 hours after I wake up I start feeling tired, numb, and generally down. I can't focus on anything and just wants to sleep. Then I go to sleep and it goes away.

Randomly bleed from anus, and feel really weak and frail afterwards, probably because bloodloss. There's no pain in the anus so it's probably not a fissure or anything. Guess I'm just becoming a woman.

Have some white spots underneath my eyes.

Back always hurts.
>>
>lump in ball sack
>>
File: 1427308008527.png (470 KB, 709x485) Image search: [Google]
1427308008527.png
470 KB, 709x485
>>26108414
>lower abdominal pain every day
>feel tired and shitty all the time
>work 6-7 days a week knocking up screed/concrete/render/pug
>10-20 tonnes of shoveling every day
>in constant discomfort at work
Had this shit for 2 years now, literally hope for death some days. On a plus side i don't think its cancer because it hasn't got any worse. I should see a doctor tho i don't want things stuck up my arse.
>>
>>26108724
Mods kill this underage faggot
>>
>>26108656
Could be cancerous
>>
>blurred vision
>rapid weight loss
>unquenchable thirst

'twas diabeetus my fellow anons. T1 since 07/15.

go see a doctor guys, it could save your life
>>
>>26108719
From what I understand it can happen to anybody.

So yea don't worry about it, but when it happens make sure you don't pass out and fall over friend
>>
>>26108414
You're a hypochondriac with a small stomach and low blood sugar. Suck on some hard candy and get over yourself.
>>
>asshole bleeds every time I wipe
>black tarry shit occasionally, constant diarrhea
>lump in right testicle/pain
>mild pain in upper right quadrant of stomach
>had boils on my legs for a while that I didn't get checked out
>memory loss, can barely retain new memories
>losing ability to spell/think
>had severe pain in bladder/dick for a bit, didn't get that checked out but it went away
>blurry vision at times
>get weird twitches at times, usually when anxious. get tunnel vision and can't think of anything else

tfw you are a 23 year old alcoholic and your body is shutting down and you are doing nothing about it.
>>
>>26108585
You shouldn't be taking opiates for headaches and migraines, silly pants. They can actually cause headaches. Headaches and migraines are a different kind of pain that's not affected by the opiate system. I forget what the name is for it, it's like neuro-something. But anyways you need to see a doctor, they'll put you on ergotamine or something similar.
>>
>>26108704
That sounds like POTS
>>
>>26108663
I'm going in to get blood work done next week, they said I have a low white blood cell count after they took blood to test me for mono
>>
sometimes in bed or when i move my head fast i smell ammonia, how long have i got dr anon
>>
>shit blood and sometimes mucus
>constipation for days
>this has been going on for probably 5 years now with no sign of symptoms getting better or worse
>>
>>26108414
>fat
>chest pains all the time
>heart sometimes thumps so hard it's hard to breath

I'm only sad that I will die before I become old enough to get my wizard powers
>>
Had a huge red rash on my arm for about a year but it turned white almost gone but am terrified of it flaring up again because I'm joining the navy
>>
>>26108835
Probably just anxiety unless you're diabetic or have a family history of heart problems
>>
File: happydoge.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
happydoge.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
>>26108414
Sometimes while I'm walking around I feel shots of what feels like lighting going up my spine. I kind of jitter around and struggle to stand but usually I'm good afterwards.

>Tfw 2 years ago gave myself temporary nerve damage to my left foot
>Had drop foot in my left foot for 2 months
>I got it from sitting crosslegged playing FF14 for hours on end without moving them
>>
File: 1453202870541.jpg (488 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
1453202870541.jpg
488 KB, 800x606
i know nobody in here knows shit, but is it really bad for me to take dxm in the form of robitussin once a month? i don't really drink much alcohol, i may have a shot here and tere but i dont get drunk often at all. i like to take 75-100mg DPH for sleep a few times a week

am i going to screw my liver, like should i not do that? im 18. its been a month since the last time but i think i might wait another
>>
>>26108813
Not him but I had the same issue. It was my thyroid
>>
>>26108817
Long enough for a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>26108872
Did you have any gland swelling at all? What was the treatment?
>>
>>26108891
No,but sometimes I felt some. I never got treatment yet because my Dr is a fucking lazy shit and my referral to the endocrine doctor hasn't come in yet.
>>
File: sweatyfrog.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
sweatyfrog.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>>26108797
>>memory loss, can barely retain new memories
>>losing ability to spell/think
>>blurry vision at times

fuckfuckfuckfuckufkccufkckck this happens to me too. I feel like my mind is slowly withering. I think of something, and then a second later I can't for the life of me recall what I thought about. Sometimes I get confused and think that something that happened two years ago happened one year ago.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>26108414
>every time I stand up too fast I get really dizzy and my whole vision goes blind

Extremely common, probably mild dehydration.

Do you eat a lot of salty shit?

>>26108444
>>26108464
Your blood vessels relax when you're sitting or lying down, when you stand suddenly your blood pressure drops briefly and the blood rushes from your head; your vessels then recontract and you're fine.
>>
>cramp type sensation and tenderness in right calf, dull ache deep in thigh for almost a year
You know when you sit down all day and go to bed with leg aches, and it's gone by the time you wake up? It is like that, but it never went away. It seems to get worse and better from time to time
>>
File: 8275025_128847557191.jpg (15 KB, 255x318) Image search: [Google]
8275025_128847557191.jpg
15 KB, 255x318
>>26108920
Sounds like you are in desperate need of a second opinion
>>
>>26108859
Does this dropfoor feel sort of like what I imagine a heel spur is? Because I do exactly the same thing except I play games that are good
>>
>>26108920
Ok. Because my lymph nodes have swollen up and gone back down a few times over the past few months I've been constantly sick, but never my thyroid. They had me take antibiotics but it didn't help :/
>>
>>26108953
Well something is jacking up my heart rate and I got a stress echocardiogram that showed nothing significant.
>>
> shivers come and go
> feel like total garbage
> unmotivated to really do anything
> achy joints along with cold spells very unpleasant
Trying to quit opiate addiction is hell! The only reason why I'm trying to quit is because I don't have the financial means to buy more pills! Waiting till next Friday then going to ride the dragon super fucking hard!!
> something's just never change I guess
> after I buy 40 I'm going to quit I swear
>>
>joints hurt
>low energy
>random sharp pains throughout body, mostly in the heart
>every couple of months feel like someone is sitting on my chest
>>
File: 1454095091356.jpg (7 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
1454095091356.jpg
7 KB, 257x159
>>26108971
Have you tried the wonders of morphine yet?
>>
I have a bump next to my asshole
It's like a hemroid but it isn't inflamed or painful.
I can suck it back into the hole with mild effort.
Cancer?
>>
>>26108983
Jeb?
>>
>>26108958
Lol funny, >>26108958
at happened was i couldn't lift my left foot up. None of the muscles in that foot got signals. Life it was horrible, you basically have to lift your leg up so you don't trip on your foot. I looked like a gimp

>Working at ghetto matinee at the time
>have to almost drag foot around
>tell qt's it was a soccer injury
>Old black managers say I have a pimp walk and call me "A-train" while laughing
>JUST
>>
I have something I did get checked out, but the public doctor was just guessing, and completely wrong too.

> late evening
> get pins and needles in foot
> ok, whatever, must be numb, lets move it
> doesn't go away
> 10 minutes
> 15
> 20
> 30
> starts spreading to arm on that side too
> ffuuu am I having a stroke
> 112/911
> I'm having shit
> you can still walk, get to the hospital on your own nigga
> call taxi
> tell nurse my issues, they're still getting worse
> she declares me non-urgent
> wait three hours to see doc
> meanwhile it's spread to my face too, freaking the fuck out I'm gonna die here
> doc tells me to do short movement tests
> all ok
> you have migraine, go home fag
> go home

Except I know what migraine feels like and that wasn't it. Researched it on my own, it was fucking B12 vitamin deficiency. Ordered some, started popping one a day, and voila in three days all gone.

Public doctors.
>>
>>26108799
The doctor gave me pain pills but I stopped taking them. I've tried every kind of medicine over the counter and "natural" remedies. Nothing is working. The doctor probably thinks I'm lying
>>
>>26108736
Me too.

See an eye doctor asap, this could be urgent.

It could a sign that your retinal wall has a tear in it, which can lead to permanent blindness if left untreated.
>>
>>26108944
Nope, I don't really eat salty things and I drink plenty of water. I looked it up and my medication actually causes lightheadedness when standing up quickly, so I guess that's what's causing it. The only tip the website gave me was "don't stand up quickly, moron".
>>
cholesterol too high.. eat more citrus fruits or something.. what do i know, i only go to the doctor for antidepressants.
>>
>Get this weird thing where my right elbow stiffens and cocks back
>vision goes blurry and get this tingling in the back of my head
>Its almost like im trying to regain control and bite down and try to ground myself(?)
>I scrunch up my face too.
It only happens for about 5 seconds max,and sometimes is triggered by sprinting. Doesnt happen often and only started like 5 months ago

I know this sounds werid as fuck but im too fucking dumb to describe it right.
>>
>parents took me to shitty dentist for root canal 2-3 years ago
>crown broke off last summer
>now have a jagged, numb half tooth that smells like shit
>too afraid to go to the dentist again because it hurt the last time
>>
>>26108414
You're lazy
You don't go to the gym
Unhealthy
Probably don't shower every day
Spend a ton of your day sitting

Fix those and you'll be fine
>>
>>26108585
Best Dandy...
>>
File: yeahanotehrday.png (161 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
yeahanotehrday.png
161 KB, 500x278
my depression
>>
>>26109352
dentists are fucken quacks, I have gone without dentistry in my entire life and my teeth are just fine. Tooth pain comes and goes on its own, I can eat hot/cold/sweet food pain free even now. Dentists would tell you you need some bullshit thousand dollar filling, people went without them for thousands of years just fine and continue to do so
>>
I'm hungry all the fucking time. I could be eating the whole day. I try to keep it to two meals a day and I starve. I hate it because I'm either starving or eating.
>>
>>26109728

You eat shit. Start eating more protein and fat.
>>
>>26108414
I'm pretty sure that last one is high blood pressure from eating a lot of salt
>>
>>26109791
I eat a lot of meat. My two meals are proper meals, everything in between is shit tho.
I stopped the soda, read somewhere that it makes you hungry. I'm drinking water but I feel just as hungry. Last night I felt dizzy out of hunger and I had eaten a lot of meat and rice. Ended up wolfing some Lays...
>>
>skin randomly splits
>random scratches everywhere for no reason
>occasionally areas of skin turn red and start to burn like someone is pouring acid on me

I should really get this checked out, it's affecting my sleep.
>>
>>26109813
>get sick and vomit if I eat too much carbs/sugar in one meal
>every night right as I'm falling asleep my airway closes, arresting my breathing and forcing me awake gasping for air

I probably have diabetes, which sucks because I'm super skinny. I didn't even get to enjoy getting there.

The last thing I don't even know, but at this point I don't even mind it anymore. It just means I'm finally about to get some sleep.
>>
>>26108975
anon it will only get worse if you keep taking the pills
>>
>>26108585
>tfw haven't had a migraine attack for a whole year now

it, just went away on its own wtf. still scared af it will come back twice as "shiny"
>>
>>26109854
look up C-PAP machines. your airway closing sounds like sleep apnia
>>
a long time NEET here....

>headaches
>worsening vision
>chest pain even pull pain when breathing
>occasional leg muscle pain
>rare feet pain and numbness
>teeth are fucked
>heartburn from eating almost anything
>almost go unconscious after jacking off

I'm too afraid to go to the doctor anyway but I'd like some idea of my issues....
>>
>>26108414
Second and third I got rid of by cutting my soda intake.

Try this anon
>>
>>26110141
>headaches

Tight muscles, usually shoulders or jaw.

>worsening vision

Shit diet combined with monotonic usage.

>chest pain even pull pain when breathing

Stuck chest muscle. Stretch.

>occasional leg muscle pain

Blood clot or tightness. Stretch.

>rare feet pain and numbness

Take B12 and stretch.

>teeth are fucked

Diet.

>heartburn from eating almost anything

Diet fucking again.

>almost go unconscious after jacking off

Cardio.

You have no illness but laziness.
>>
Been waking up with tingling or numbness in my hands for almost a month now
Symptoms go away almost after I wake up though, only some days it bothers me for sometimes during the day
>>
File: 1364931727449.jpg (148 KB, 672x687) Image search: [Google]
1364931727449.jpg
148 KB, 672x687
>occasional extreme pain for a few seconds in the right side of my lower belly
>My pneumothorax is obviously back but i don't want to go to the hospital again
>Difficulty to remember things, i feel like it's been month since my last "real"memory
>Pain in my lower back
>Feel like puking everytime i eat anything
>my depression :^)
>>
File: 1453876006837.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453876006837.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
>>26109900
I've had this for 4 years now.
Its even better when you have a girlfriend who wants to fuck but you are in too much pain to get hard then she gets mad at you
>>
>>26108414
it is malnutrition
i had the same problems when i was too poor to afford food
>3am in the dorms
>decide to take a shower
>cant even make it to the shower before i pass out on the floor
>tfw its 3am and most people are asleep as im laying on the ground unable to get up or see anything
i literally just ate shit from the vending machines and nothing else
>>
>>26108414
You may have an extra node for the electrical circuitry in your heart to travel through. I had it until I had a procedure done to burn it away. Not sure if that's an option for you.
>>
>>26110306

Look up
>>26109131

Reads very similar.
>>
>>26110438
Yeah I read it, but I do eat fish liver and eggs, foods that contain B12 vitamin
>>
>>26110509

It's cheap as fuck to try, so why not grab a bottle?
>>
>>26110549
Alright, I might do that, though I think the reason behind it is smoking
>>
>>26110569
And my drinking habits
>>
>>26109828
The water will do a little for you, but not as much as other people say.
It will take some time for you to not feel hungry, truth be told. Especially if you're in the process of losing weight. What I do is, eat a small ish meal in the morning to wake up, but you can do a decent amount here if you wish / have the time.

Do a good amount for the middle of the day, and then do a small amount before bed so you trick your body with
>hey body, here's food
>yay, wait, this isn't much at all
>lel too bad we're asleep already
>>
About a year ago I got a really bad cold. It went into my chest and it just never left.
It made breathing difficult, coughing would just inflame everything and make it worse.
So now if I cough it feels like my lungs swell up again and I have trouble breathing.
It doesn't feel like asthma, I had asthma as a kid.
I think I have lung cancer.
>>
>>26108621
Are you fat bro? You actually might have diabetes...
>>
>>26108414

Hypothyroidism. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>26108833
You gaining or losing any weight? any other symptoms?
>>
Hello, I am a doctor, 2/3rds of this thread should go to the closest ER immediately for medical treatment, if left without treatment there is a good chance a number of you may die or develop serious permanent medical conditions.
>>
>sudden loss of strength in hands, so that I can't hold anything anymore for about 5 minutes
Should I be worried
>>
>>26111098
No I am a normal weight for my height. 150lbs at 6'0
>>
>>26108414
First one is orthostatic hypotension

>>26108528
3 times a day to 3 times a week is the "regular" range. as long as your bowel habits dont change dramatically, you g

>>26108745
for the anus thing, make sure you have enough fibre in your diet and stay hydrated for nicer shits. for now, take some iron supplements to get your iron levels back up. if you're anaemic, that could also cause your lethargy.

>>26108759
those lumps are your balls
(im jk but seriously get that checked out)

>>26108833
you too, eat more fibre. it's found in fruit and vegetables mostly, but stuff in pharmacies work too. and make sure you drink enough water. your colon is a thirsty fuck.

>>26108869
if you want something recreational, try nangs? or weed? people only choose dxm because they're teens with no connections. don't do that to yourself.

>>26108949
i would've thought embolism but this has been going on for a while? stretch and go for a walk occasionally and see if anything changes.
worth asking the doc about but probably not worth running to the emergency department about

>>26109728
imo you're probably bored and not actually hungry
also the hardest day of the diet is the first one because you're used to having your belly full. once your stomach is tighter, you need less to satiate you etc.

>>26109842
derm is always hard to diagnose/easy to treat. i'd try just a moisturiser + barrier cream to begin with, if that doesn't work then see a doctor in case it's eczema or something more serious.

>>26110306
nerve damage, which could be caused by a ton of other things. i second the vitamin B suggestion because 4chan is notorious for not eating well (and drink/smoke less which you aren't going to do just because a stranger on the internet says)
>>
>>26111578
>3 times a week
no way this is normal. They must shit logs of the size of the Big Ben
>>
>doing any physical activity for longer than 5 minutes
>heart feels like it's gonna explode

Can't even take any amphetamines of any sort because it makes heart fucky
>>
>>26108677

Wow you're a normal person isn't that good for you?

>feel sick when eating too much food?

You don't say?
>>
>chipped tooth
>probably cavities in molars
>after stopping accutane my erections are never 100%
>small lump under the skin where my wrist starts (in line with the pinky)
Not so bad but my mental health is beyond help
>>
>>26108414

dude, you have POTS. my sister has it. sorry. :(
>>
File: 1445635872919.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445635872919.png
33 KB, 400x400
>having to go take a piss every 30 minutes at night

I try not drinking water either and it still happens

also

>heart starts pumping rapidly out of nowhere and I feel the muscles in my neck clench a bit and my head starts hurting a bit
>>
>>26108414
You need to take vitamins
>>
>>26108414
>haven't had a solid shit in years
>regularly get severe cramps in ass and thighs
>shortness of breath when trying to sleep every now and then
>occasional stabbing chest pain
>>
Sometimes when i either breethe in or out too deeply, it feels lke my chest is squashing my heart , like the heart is pressed against my chest. it usually lasts for about 5 minutes, but i had it like a month ago and it kept going for 30 minutes. Also feel my heart bumping or something when i jump when this happens
>>
>>26112001
forgot
>giant painful cysts that last about a week or two form on thighs if I don't shower right after sweating
>>
>>26111578
>3 to 21 times a week
Excellent range of shittery
>>
>be type 1 diabetic
>giant blister thing on bottom of foot i just noticed the other day
>rip it off, all the meat underneath is angry red
>thing is like 4 inches in diameter
>can't smell anything anymore so don't know if it stinks or not
>hurts like fuck to walk, limp around all day
>bottom of sock is caked in fresh and dried blood at end of the day

I just don't care. Can barely feel anything beneath my mid-thigh anyway.
>>
>>26108414

>something in my chest on the left side stings really bad sometimes, here is hoping it is not my heart
>literally can not stop myself from re-checking everything, obviously OCD, but I do not know what to do about it
>feel drained 24/7 no matter how much I sleep
>have severe problems with falling asleep

I habe a slight feeling that all of those thing correlate somehow.
>>
>>26108414

happens to me all the time, it's fine

>get nauseous from eating a medium-portion meal, so I just stick to snacks and really small meals

When you don't eat enough you get nauseous once you do eat if you eat a lot. If I don't eat for a really long time and then I eat a bunch I feel fucking terrible and bloated.

>sometimes after eating something my heart suddenly starts thumping really fast and hard, I feel really unpleasant/sick, and I get this intense urge for sugary foods

because you don't eat enough and your body is telling you to eat.
>>
>Cold feet
>One nostril is always blocked
>Feel sharp pain when my right knee cracks(which happens very often)
>Can't breathe when i'm on my back
>>
I have a little problem which might be something,i always have a very hot stomach, i can be freezing in my body but my tummy is always hot and somewhat nauseous, but i can feel it only if i concentrate on it. (Also i don't know if it's related,but i digest food very fast and am always hungry,litterally always,it takes me like five ten minutes after eating a pizza which fled me hard to crave for more)
>>26108585
For how long have you had this?it has been going on since first year of high school for me
>>
I used to be like this, until I actually went fuck it and got multiple things, from different specialists, checked out. You know what's fucking worse than not going to the doctor? Going, doing tests, and being told that found nothing. I basically have to deal with shit since it's every time. Fuck, I'd rather be told it's something bad than to not know at all. So frustrating.
>>
>>26108414
i'm sure it's been mentioned a million times but you have a parasite
>>
>left eyelid has been involuntarily twitching for the last four months

Noticed this a month or so ago
>keep seeing this clear small, squiggly image that keeps drifting off my field of vision with my right eye. I only really notice this when looking at my computer monitor
>used to randomly get sharp pain in my prostate for no reason, like someone was shoving something sharp up my ass
>fungus under one of my toenails that has been there since I can remember
>>
Teeth are fucked up from drinking too many soft drinks and chewing up bottle caps. starting to hurt when I chew things. Don't want to lose my teeth at 20 tho that would suck
>>
>>26113007
also

>palms are sweaty all the time. They're even sweaty right now. People always think I'm nervous when I shake their hands, but I can't help it.
>>
>>26108414
oh, where to start.
>be 42
>legs go numb at random times throughout the day
>feel throbbing in my leg arteries frequently (blood clot?)
>have a big lump on my ballsack
>have what apears to be herpes on my dick (even tho im a virgin)
>gums bleed every time i brush teeth
>when i pee it burns
>when i wipe my ass after a shit, theres usually a lot of blood
>>
>never ending wipes
>internal hemorrhoids
>horrible constipation
>extremely loud noises throughout the day from lower abdomen
I bet it's bowel cancer
>>
my intestine is hanging out of my ass like a garden hose. when i walk it drags on the ground.
>>
In the those thousands of years people also weren't assaulting their teeth with sodie pops and shit
>>
>>26113065
I'm afraid it's incurable spaghetti
>>
>>26113192
damn dude your ass has a huge penis
>>
>>26108414
i can't tell if i have to go to the bathroom unless pressure builds up in my waste canals
>>
My vision has these dark but sort of transparent little lines
>>
>>26113127
Ok this warrants a visit to the dog. You just described deep vein thrombosis, kidney problems, colon problems, liver problems.

Get your ass to the doc .

Also bleeding gums? Visit a dentist.
>>
i'm unable to walk on the ceiling
>>
>>26108414
you have a low blood pressure you donkey
>>
File: 1450139452240.jpg (15 KB, 216x260) Image search: [Google]
1450139452240.jpg
15 KB, 216x260
>always feel like vomitting during a shower and often do it
>itchy skin almost everywhere besides face and limbs and pretty much scratch my skin off
>feeling nauseous after eating small portions and maybe throwing them up
>stinging pain in the head all the time
>everything turns black and get dizzy and sometimes fall down after I stand up from a chair or get out of bed
>sudden shiver attacks through my whole body for 1-2 seconds
>almost remember nothing after reading, playing or watching somethung
>>
Ok listen up, nearly 80% of you warrant a visit to specialists.

Like holy crap. Guys if blood comes out when you poo, that's not bad ... that's a medical emergency.

Anything related to the heart see a fucking cardiologist ASAP

Toothaches? See a dentist, you can actually die from a tooth ache,

Pains in stomach? Could mean all sorts of things from heart attacks to cancer. Get to a doc

Breathing problems? See a doc so that he can refer to you a specialist.

Like holy fuck guys what the fuck gives? You guys are in dire need of medical attention.
>>
>>26113611
Doctor visits are expensive, and most people don't want to put themselves through the bullshit.
>>
>>26113415
Jesus fuck dude are you serious?

If you value your vision see an eye doc. Black spots, lights , abnormal tiny things you see means your eye is degrading .
>>
>>26108414
Yellow stickies and brown smellies intermittently come out of my front and back pussies, respectively. Mommy changes my diaper and says not to worry about it, but I'm seriously considering contacting my GP. Thoughts?
>>
>try to go to eat dinner with a lady
>stomach locks up after a couple bites
>feel like I'll throw up if I keep eating
>have thrown up after trying to force it down
Attractive but this shit. Is this treatable or am I destined to virginity?
>>
>>26108585
Same problem, except I'm allergic to all the medicine that works, including aspirin.
>>
>>26113611
What about me doc
>>26108621
>>
>>26108414
>>every time I stand up too fast I get really dizzy and my whole vision goes blind

i have this, it happens if i stretch after sitting for a while too and i've passed out for a few seconds from it as well too
>>
y'all should probably go to the doctor because last time I put off seeing a doctor for a medical issue I found out that I was assigned the wrong sex at birth
>>
>>26113644
Not unless you have health insurance.

My visits are free. Literally free. And he has found and prevented and corrected potential problems with me.

He treated a tinykidney stone before it could cause pain

Found out I have scoliosis, currently in the process of reversing it and strengthening my back

Helped me find an ulcer in my stomach

Fuck I see my doc every month . Is ... is this the price you guys pay for the NEET life?
>>
>>26113699
this happens to me too, so you're not alone.
I try to plan for it and deliberately eat light stuff only.
>>
>very bad eye sight despite having contacts
>probably bad enough to where I shouldn't be driving
>ears get full of wax I can't get out almost at all times making it hard to hear
>heart palpitations
>ass rips 1/3 the time I shit
>lots of eye floaters
>if I look at something for more than a few seconds sometimes my vision will turn pink in the corners of my eyes
>hair loss
>came blood for the first year of masturbating, gone now
>foreskin would also swell significantly after jacking off
>twitch after smiling more than a few seconds
I'm only 20 too. Just end me.
>>
>Always tired
>Even after 12+ hours sleep, after 2 or 3 hours I'm tired again

I'm thinking depression.
>>
>when I get upset I get pains in my chest
>persistent aching all along my left arm, including my fingers
>for the past few years my memory's been shot, I keep using the wrong words without noticing, and I have trouble thinking straight a lot of the time
>>
>>26113768
What the hell do you do for a living? Completely free? Lucky fucker
>>
>>26113790
>eye floaters
I always forget that I have those too, I've gotten so used to them.
>>
>>26113731
Well starters the shooting pain down your arm to the middle finger and the back pain is indicative of heart problems. But your 19...

You also have a cold like symptoms. Do you have the flu? Have you checked your blood pressure recently? Taking any meds?

Sounds to me there is a possibility you are coming down to 3 things.

A virus or an infection that is irritating or attacking your heart. Since your young you can fight it off but never take chances.

An infection that has infected or is actively irritating your nerves.

The flu. I'm just describing a generalized flu. Your coming down with something for sure and it all stems from this ... infection? You have.

Suggestion. See a doc for blood analysis. Meantime though up your intake of healthy virus fighting foods like fruits and veggies. And feel your doc what meds/supplements and kind of food you eat.

Lasso keep an eye on your piss color and your stool color.
>>
File: 1452484411784.jpg (46 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1452484411784.jpg
46 KB, 370x359
I have cervicocranial syndrome, a severe case too. It's basically when your neck and spine shift out of alignment over many years.
My middle and high school life was spent in front of my computer, and my NEET life afterwards even more so.
All those years sitting in front of a screen in bad posture and with my neck leaning forward finally caught up with me.

I have a constant headache, back pain from the neck all the way down the spine, and a retarded posture. I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night with numb arms that I have to shake awake, because the nerves connected to them near the base of my spine get pinched when I sleep.

I have to constantly crack my neck and back to relieve the pressure buildup or else the pain gets even worse. Pills, creams, even chiropractors are only just temporary relief.

I had an episode a few months back where the symptoms increased drastically, the point where I couldn't fall asleep without drugs and was bedridden for a week. I even went to the ER, where they gave me a morphine drip and I actually cried while on it because I had forgotten what it felt like to not be in constant pain if only just a little while.

And the only real permanent treatment is a spinal correction surgery, and at the base of the neck, basically the most dangerous part of the body to tamper with.

Early 20's and I have the back and neck problems of a 70 year old. And you know what's the worst part of it all? That I only have myself to blame. Fuck.
>>
>>26113856
I'm just a baker in a grocery store...

I get private insurance which is ... kinda expensive but the benefits allow me to have all kinds of free visits and preventive diagnosis
>>
>>26113007
>stress
>floaters
>you're dying of terminal colon cancer
>unimportant

Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1452396727065.jpg (335 KB, 484x527) Image search: [Google]
1452396727065.jpg
335 KB, 484x527
I know her since kindergarden. She is a sweet virgin girl. Her smile melts my heart. I love her.
My error is that I never had the balls to tell her that she's the only person I enjoy being with.

Why did she chose to be an arrogant piece of shit? WHY???
I'm sure he's fucking her in this very moment and I know for sure that their relation won't last long. After he broke her hymen he will break her heart too

She'll be traumatized and become one of those stupid bitchy girls.

Susanne, why did you ignore my silent scream?
>>
>>26113944
Holy shit I used to have this! Till I told my doc and he x rated my back and found I have scoliosis mild scoliosis.

Since then I've been watching my posture and back strengthening exersices. I have completely reverse my symptoms. All I do now a days is hang from pull up bars.

Friend may I suggest you go swimming and just float?
>>
>>26114016
See a psych duder
>>
>tfw fat
>tfw you decide to take a walk every evening to start losing weight.
>tfw your fat thighs have been chafing and you've had big cysts popping ever since you started walking a year ago.

I'm popping these fuckers every week and they keep returning. Sometimes they pop inside my leg and I'm thinking I'll die in my sleep but I just wake up with another cyst.

One time I didn't walk for a month or so and I stopped having those cysts. I still have some small scars on my inner thighs and a big painful one started developing since last week.

I think by now I could have filled a bucket with pus.

Losing weight was a mistake lads...
>>
>>26114286
Exercise has relatively little to do with loosing weight. Just focus on eating healthy.
>>
>>26108414
Every time I sleep in, I wake up with a migraine.
>>
>>26114401
Same. Also napping too.
>>
Daily Reminder: Make sure you all are drinking enough water.

Go get a 1 gallon jug from your local grocery store for 75 cents and sip on it all day.
>>
>>26114457
>not just drinking tap
>>
>>26114520
>drinking straight from the tap
Just start with the 1 gallon jug. Then if you decide that you want to be healthy go get a fridge filter.
>>
>>26109660
People thousands of years ago weren't eating pounds of sugar each day though. That shit can really fuck your teeth up.
>>
Whenever I'm visiting/laying down for too long, I feel like my chest/heart starts to hurt. I can actually feel it pumping.
It goes away whenever I jog for about 40 minutes or so.
>>
>>26108414
I have an aortic valve leak which causes this. I'm not say it's a heart problem but it could be. Being out of shape enough can do that as well.
>>
>>26108745

stomach ulcer
>>
>>26109148

I cut out bread
>>
>>26108414
cough a lot

im 20 and i smoke like a chimeny

but im 20 so i shoudnt be coughing like that.

i really dont give a shit tbqh famalama
>>
>>26115077

I was on 30 a day for 7 years, it gets worse

vaping saved me, soon as I got a mod I quit them the next day
>>
>>26108763
you need to be very fucking careful with your back, you only have one.

living with back pain is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>26108663
>thyroid

Thanks for this, I've been having pretty much the same symptoms (except the weight gain and loss) off and on since last summer and I've finally got an appointment coming up to look in to it, I'll ask them about thyroid.

I also have irritable bowels and a brutal case of 'rhoids.
>>
ITT: we doctors now
>>
File: 1413124947374.jpg (106 KB, 761x773) Image search: [Google]
1413124947374.jpg
106 KB, 761x773
>shit blood whenever i try to consume anything with high amounts of iron
>not visibly anemic
>light blood so not colon cancer
?????
>>
>>26115358
should add that i have had bloodwork done after this started happening and it turned out fine.
>>
>>26108799

Mushrooms (the illegal kind) and LSD are actually supposed to be pretty effective for treating migraines and cluster headaches. Not much clinical research yet because of but a LOT of anecdotal evidence and interest from scientists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660
>>
>>26108414
Marfan or some Marfanoid syndrome.

Probably gonna die of aortic dissection. That's the biggest blood vessel in your body ripping open.
>>
>>26113793
Go outside and get some vitamin D.
>>
>>26115077
also ive been noticing that ive been slurring a lot, could that be some brain thing?

and my hands shake every now and then, i dont know why.
>>
>>26115207
ive been thinking about the gum
>>
File: just.jpg (63 KB, 758x759) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
63 KB, 758x759
>no relief when pissing
>constant full bladder feeling
>had urine and blood tests, nothing came up
>had it for months just hoping it will one day go away
>probably wont
>>
constantly in a brain cloud
left knee hurts when locked
really weird dull pain on my lower left back that comes and goes. stretching doesnt help.
balding (father and grandfather are bald) im 19.
my dick also smells despite constantly washing it
>>
File: 1453349628664.jpg (26 KB, 398x422) Image search: [Google]
1453349628664.jpg
26 KB, 398x422
>>26115479
>That's the biggest blood vessel in your body ripping open.
Damn...
>>
>>26115590
this is so easy to treat, but will be embarrassing to get diagnosed. go see the doctor anon.
>>
>>26115683
I need a prostate exam, right?
>>
>>26115703
just tell the doctor the symptoms, you might not even need a prostate exam.

does it ever hurt when you pee?
>>
File: en.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
en.png
21 KB, 200x194
I am pretty sure, nay, basically certain, that I am pregnant and that I miscarried the child
Before you ask I am not a slut but I let a fat autist at work fuck me because he kept making me coffee and I felt he was a robot so I wanted to have sex with /r9k/. I let him cum inside me.
A few weeks later I started getting cramps and feeling bloated and was pretty sure of my pregnancy.
I didn't want to give birth to /r9k/'s baby so I intentionally threw myself down the stairs and started sleeping with my stomach pressed against a pile of mould to try and poison the baby. I also started smoking. Also I got drunk and bought a paintball gun which I unloaded into my stomach.
Since then I have had severe bleeding, cramps etc, all miscarriage signs but I don't want to go to a doctor.
>>
>>26115746
>Before you ask I am not a slut but
:^)
>>
>>26115740
No, never. I've never had any pain peeing in my life. No stuff in my pee that shouldn't be there.
Sometimes I ache for a bit after orgasm.
>>
I have this overwhelming urge to kill myself every day, maybe I should get that checked out.
>>
>>26108585
Is it at the front of your head? I had sinus problems and it was like that
>>
>fleshy lump on inner all of vaginal cavity
>virgin but forced to have pap at 21 which caused extreme pain but doctor didn't notice lump because speculum would've covered it/its below cervix
>don't masturbate/finger self and have probably had it for years/it probably is getting bigger
>either a tumor or cyst and sex will probably cause me extreme pain
>>
>>26108414

>one of my nostrils has been blocked for years
>constant nosebleeds from the unblocked nostril that last for up to an hour
>the only thing that makes its way out of the blocked nostril is mucus so thick that putting a tissue up the nostril and pulling it out will pull all of the mucus out
>thick mucus will slowly drip out every 30 minutes, making any kind of work nearly impossible unless I keep hundreds of tissues on hand

I have no idea what it is, but it is annoying as hell.
>>
>My hands sometimes start tingling and i lose alot of feeling in them

Really sucks when im playing a fighting or rythm games and i cant get the inputs right
>>
Some of my lymph nodes are permanently swollen. The ones on my neck are hard, and have been for years and i just noticed a lump near my pelvis that feels the same, dunno if its new or just never found it before. Chronic sinus pain, definitely have sinus polyps but dont know if they are just polyps or some kind of cancer. Recently started getting nose bleeds a lot (posterior rather than anterior ones, i believe). Before that hadnt had a nosebleed since i was like 9. Also a small thing on genitals thats like a permanent blood blister, if i lance it it just bleeds for ages then heals the same as it was before.

Also the permanent severe depression blah blah
>>
File: descartes.jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
73 KB, 476x484
>>26116012
>>one of my nostrils has been blocked for years
This sentence made me lol
Sounds like it could be real easy to treat though, anon, maybe you've got something that just needs poked and drained up there
>>
>>26116019
You're leaning on the nerves somewhere along your arms / neck.
>>
>Keep getting sleepy or outright falling asleep after a heavy meal
>>
>>26116012
some kind of sinus problem. The blocked nostril is probably blocked by polyps. That can be sorted, I had that and it was so good to breathe properly after it was done! Would definitely say see a doctor if possible.

>>26115942
I have something like that too
>>
>>26116123
Do you drink water with your meal?
>>
de ja vu zoomy feeling intense d e ja vu
migraines
flashing lights in dark
also autism
>>
>>26108414
>left ear is leaking some stanky ass viscous liquid. It used to be a pus-y yellow liquid, but it's turned more brown over time
>might have a hole in ear drum
>gyno
>one testicle
>i think i shat out about half a liter of gall acid yesterday

And dude, considering you're auschwitz tier malnourished, it's pretty obvious that your stomach isn't big enough to accomodate for bigger meals, secondly, the "vision fading when standing up" is low blood pressure, since you're lacking blood in your brain when you stand up (since your heart can't pump hard enough). The last part is, surprise surprise, your body working overtime to digest every little bit of food you eat, which actually takes a lot of energy in itself.

So yeah, start eating more and working out.
>>
>>26111918

excessive urination is an early symptom of diabetes. I don't know about the other stuff, but it doesn't sound to me like diabetic nerve pain. But then I'm not a doctor.
>>
File: 1451608623804.png (185 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
1451608623804.png
185 KB, 284x299
>>26108736
>>26109175
>>26108736
>>26113912

Got this shit going on in my eyes too. It sucks ass not being able to concentrate on jack shit. Getting them removed in a few months.
>>
>>26108414
>ringing in my ear
>it's getting worse
fuarrrkkkkk I never even used earbuds or headphones until 19

I've had this ringing since childhood though probably from sitting next to extremely loud speakers at a wedding

I didn't think it'd actually get worse though damn it
>>
>>26108719
Its usually related to your bloodpressure being a little bit low, just sit up slowly
>>
>>26108621

That sounds like really severe and uncontrolled diabetes
>>
>definitely have a yeast infection on my dick
>got it when I went without showering for 4-5 days due to a cast
>pretty sure it spread to my anus as well because it gets itchy as FUCK sometimes
>this yeast infection looks like smegma for the most part, which alerted me immediately because previously I very rarely developed smegma before this
>itchiness comes and goes, but the smell and discomfort are constant
>when I fap skin on my glans and under the head of my dick gets chafed away making it painful
>too lazy to go to the hospital and get antibiotics

I've been meaning to do something about IT because it's embarrassing and I don't want it to turn systemic, but shit until someone starts delivering antibiotics I won't be getting cured anytime soon. I thought it would go away on its own when I first got it but it's been there since July. Sometimes i forget about it until I wake up and take a piss and the smell reminds me.
>>
>>26108414
Op, I had problems like that when I was young. And it is malnutrition. Slowly increase your meal sizes to not be sick. I only experience the third one when eating something thick like bread too fast. Try eating slower.
>>
>my shit had blood in it

I worried about this a lot and still think I have some kind of cancer, but the thing is that the blood began after I had a really bad food poisoning that made me shit diarrhea every 5 minutes with constant bad stomach cramps, it was awful. The thing is that I read a dude who had blood in his shit like me and he did a colonoscopy and they didn't find anything, the blood was caused by a irritation/infection in the colon from shitting so much after getting food poisoning, which would explain my situation as well

>a mole that looks heavily cancerous in my right leg
It's small 3mm, but it hurts if I touch it too much and it scabs all over
It began like a little scab like thing which I scratched off completely but grew back to a shitty mole, hasn't changed at all since it first appeared in may 2015

>bone like lump in my left jaw bone
Hasn't grown but I think it might be TMJ or a dislocated jaw since I had trouble chewing shit since 2014
>>
>>26108759
Possibly cancer bro. I recommend a check up.
>>
My limbs fall asleep and losing feeling completely, really often.

>tfw made fun of in hs for limping as a result
>>
>take a few minutes to start pissing
>been this way for a few months
Sure hope it isn't cancer or something more painful.
>>
>>26108759
>>26119651
Most lumps are benign, and you might not be touching a lump but your cord or some shit in your ballsack

But you should go to the doctor because testicular cancer is the best cancer to get since it's basically easy mode and it's extremely curable, you basically can't die
>>
I feel like I need to shit at all times, but most of the time I don't actually need to

It doesn't feel much like constipation though, it's difficult to explain
>>
>>26119857

Do you drink a lot of coffee? Not energy drinks but coffee.

Coffee is an insanely effective laxative, at least for me it is. If I have more than 2 cups it'll have me shitting every 15 minutes and always just little bits of diarrhea. I guess it just irritates the colon or speeds up digestion or something. In any case if you're shitting all the time and you don't feel satisfied, check your coffee intake. It may be the culprit.
>>
>>26111608
My little bro shits about this often.
Skinny guy, eats mostly carbs and sugar.
Every single time he clogs the toilet, I dont know how the shits dont tear his asshole
>>
>>26120122
Yeah it most likely is, but I need caffeine too much to cut down

It used to happen when I was younger too, but that was more because I delayed shitting until I was alone
>>
>>26116123
That's just the itis
>>
>>26108656
You need to get that checked out immediately.
>>
>>26108414
>Use to have healthcare under moms insurance
>Get swollen lymph nodes in my right leg/groin checked out multiple times
>"Pffft its nothing, go home you're fine"
>"Lymphoma usually doesn't effect people your age, i din't think we need to run more tests"
>Not under my moms insurance anymore
>Been more than a year since they were swollen
>Leg starting to get sore and what not
>Don't care anymore and if it is cancer I'm probably just going to kill myself.

U.S. healthcare lads, if its not probable that its cancer they dont' give a shit and send you home.
>>
>smoking newports for years
>and black n milds
>constantly coughing up black shit
>chest pains
>>
>>26108797
>Asshole bleeds
>Black tarry shit
>Lump in testicle

Dude you probably have cancer, get that shit checked out.
>>
A lot of you sound like you have anxiety issues which makes you worry constantly about things, especially things about your health/dying.

Your anxiety can actually manifest into physical symptoms. Go to a fuckin' doctor and tell them your issues. Most likely it's nothing, then you can move on and stop worrying about this stuff.
>>
>>26108414
the dizzy stuff i believe is poor circulation.

the nauseous feeling is possibly due to diet, and not making sure the healthy bacteria in your gut is healthy...

the heart thing im not sure, but i think it could be high blood pressure.

you should try to eat some yogurt to replenish the good bacteria. also try to jog every day, do pushups, work out etc... to help with circulation, and it also lowers blood pressure. stick with chicken breast lightly seasoned, and beans (also helps lower blood pressure) and broccoli. eating well, and exercising really can go a long way. if you do these things i bet all those problems will clear up within the month.

also do not eat anything with MSG in it, and drop the sodas and anything with high fructose corn syrup, drink water mainly. MSG thing is tough because they hide it behind other names. look up hidden names for MSG. godspeed anon.
>>
>really gassy
>bloody diahrreah
>>
Holy shit, didnt realize so many posts. After skimming through these it is painfully clear that a lot of people are suffering from a bad diet, and lack of exercise. Cutting out this poisons u put in your body and exercising frequently will fix a lot of your problems. Everyone should start there. Exercising even helps get rid of anxiety.
>>
I have an infected toe that I went to the doctor twice for already but its still infected (doesnt hurt anymore though) and i dont want to go again because im afraid ill have to do some painful procedure this time
>>
Does mental health count?

If so, strong suicidal urges and constant anxiety about even minor tasks such as going to the doctor
>>
>>26121199
This tbqh
>extreme fear of doctors and similiar people
>start to vomit before an appointment
>don't even want to come again
It only happens when it comes to doctors, therapists etc., but job interviews and similiar stuff is extremely easy. I don't even know why I fear them so much
>>
I get it checked out, cus I abuse the universal healthcare system like a mofo, but I seriously need to fix my sleep paralysis.
My antidepressants make them 1000x worse and more frequent
>>
>>26121866
Tell your doctor and get onto different antidepressants

They usually tell you to notify them of side effects for this reason, anon
>>
>>26109660
Confirmed for poorfag in stupid part of the world.
My dentist only tried to screw money out of my insurer, by maximizing my # of appts in the year.
Besides that, they actually look out for your teeth and removed calcified plaque, which you can't do on your own.
Enjoy gingivitis
>>
I sleep more then 12 hours a day and when i wake up my whole body hurts.

>this could all be explained if i was fat, but im 5'9 150
>>
>>26122093
It's wellbutrin.
All SSRIs make me extremely depressed and I get serotonin syndrome.
The wellbutrin also gives me really weird and vivid dreams, but that's not so bad.
The sleep paralysis increased sometime over summer and to October, but it was minor. Then I started the wellbutrin in October, and now if I even close my eyes when on my side or back, it happens instantly, and it's accompanied by screams and weird sounds.
It's never been this bad.

I also have hppd from a stupid summer of heavy psy usage, does that affect it?
Sometimes I'll snap out of the paralysis and the hppd is turned up a few notches. I usually just give up on sleep until the next night
>>
>>26122179
Your body is gonna hurt if your inactive for literally half of your life.
Try increasing your exercise regimen, and do something about the excess sleep.
>>
>>26122243
Yeah i should probably just start exercising again my energy levels are shit because all i do is work, sleep, school, and cs go/nuclear throne.
>>
Porn addiction
Probably a meme disorder, idk
I can't get hard with my escorts anymore
Can only get off to increasingly weirder porn
Not like I'm gonna be a father or anything
Also have 0 interest in dealing with whores now, so that's gucci
>>
>chest pain
>left arm pain
>cant focus
>neck pain
>Constantly nauseous in the mornings
>Dont get hungry anymore, just nauseous

Been to the doctors, blood test came up clear, a heart stress test came out fine, blood pressure a tad high but within acceptable limits, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>26122312
Try walking to school or work.
If not, walks around the neighborhood, jogging, etc. Only need like an hour a day.
>>
>>26113699
Network of robots working at restaurants
We purposefully fuck up and poison/contaminate the food of people on dates, Chad's, Stacy's, douchebags, etc.
Check your privilege
>>
>>26108414

>seeing silver "shooting stars" in my peripheral vision when turning my head in a white room (like a bathroom)

It's so oddly specific I never told a doctor but it's still strange.
>>
>>26122403
>robots
>working
>>
>>26115746
Ik completely pro abortion and hate babies, but you are one sick cunt.
Just pay the dollars and get the abortion pill.
If you had an ectopic pregnancy, you'd have died immediately.
Baby probably died inside of you.

Will you have sex with me tho?
>>
>>26120233
Just drink green tea
Not even memeing or being some herbal hippie faggot.
Green tea will keep you awake longer, no jitters, no shits, and it won't stain your teeth.
If you don't care about stained teeth, you can go for stronger black teas, those have more caffeine and no coffee side effects
>>
>>26122453
Not all of us are scum of society NEETs
A lot of us are students, as well
We can't afford to sit around and shitpost all day, there's no mommy and daddy to care for us.
Go fuck yourself
I hope your meme candidate wins, then he executes all NEETs
>>
whenever i run/jog more than like 500 meters (usually when i need to catch bus)
>heart beats REALLY hard
>feel like im gonna vomit
>pale face
>feel like i'm gonna die
>headache
>need to sit down
>trouble breathing

i'm fat but not obese (5'8 170) but i feel like this is entirely explained by the fact that i hardly ever exert myself. there's nothing wrong with me except for my being a lazy fat fuck, right?
>>
>>26108464
Medfag here, both high and low blood pressure exhibit the exact same symptoms, which is why you need to get it checked before saying it's one or the other.
>>
>>26122764
It's just fatness and possibly exercise-induced asthma. If you exercise more it'll get better.
>>
Oh, is there a shady anonymous internet doctor in here?

What would you think about having a kind of constant dull pressure on one side of your abdomen that prevents you from sleeping on the other side, and gets worse when you need to piss/shit?

I also feel like I have to piss more often than I did when I was younger...
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x960
>>26108414

Orthostatic hypotension with a bit of hypothyroidism.

Get that shit checked.
>>
>>26122987
Diverticulitis?
>>
>>26123021

Maybe? The WebMD description makes it sound like a temporary thing though, I've been having this for years.
>>
>>26122964
thanks, kinda guessed something like that but wanted to make sure
>>26122987
could be appendix maybe? sounds like me before i had mine removed
>>
>anus hurted when taking a shit and itched afterwards
>thought it hemoroids , went to a doctor he checked it nothing wrong
>got some lube it doesnt stich any more
>tfw it still hurt when i take a solid shit
>tfw did some research and it might be the crohner diesease
>>
I've had this recurring dull ache in my left testicle for a few months now. It will come for an hour or two and then leave for between a day and a month. It hasn't come back in awhile so maybe it's gone.

Also I have these red dots on my hands that look like red freckles and they've been there for years. Recently some more popped up
>>
>>26123067

There's an interesting idea.

I should visit a doctor.

...that's kind of what all these threads boil down to, isn't it? Just go see a fucking actual doctor in real life?
>>
I keep having vague hallucinations but I'm not crazy. Like seeing smoke coming from an ashtray or from a pot on the stove despite the fact there isn't. I saw a rat (or the same vague black blur I see with real rats) run across the counter when there wasn't. And other stupid shit like that. It's mildly distressing. I'm not a psychotic and this is pretty recent.
>>
>>26123310
>but I'm not crazy

Suuuurrrreeeee.

Ever done any hallucinogens?
>>
>>26123310
There isn't a gas leak or something in your house is there?
>>
>>26123310
Sleep deprivation? Severe depression? If not either of those you're probably at the beginning of some kind of mental health episode, sorry.
>>
>>26123310
Elaboration: I have bipolar 2 and these are the kinds of things I see when hypomanic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.