[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask friend if he wants to talk >signs off No one ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1453927103425.png (150 KB, 517x622) Image search: [Google]
1453927103425.png
150 KB, 517x622
>ask friend if he wants to talk
>signs off
No one ever talks to me
I just want to talk...
>>
>>26107953
>get invited to skype group call
>nobody talks
>>
What's your email address? I'll talk to you, fampai
>>
>>26107982
Yupp, and then
>you talk, try to get a good conversation going
>never get called again after that
How it is for me.

>>26107983
And you'll start ignoring me after one conversation as well, the same thing happens every time.
I'm just not a fun person to talk to.

also
>email
>>
>>26108359
What are your hobbies and interests, fampai?
>>
>People want to talk with me, allways find excuses to why I can't talk right now

Some part of me wants human interaction and affection, but another partjust want's to isolate itself entirely. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>26107953
>make 4chan posts
>nobody replies

Fuck off guys,
What do I have to do?
Post shitty memes and short, sarcastic replies?
Why don't you like me, you filthy homos and trannies?
>>
>>26107953
>>26107982
>>26108359
than stop being a boring unfun faggot in conversation.

most of you cunts just sit and barely type hi yet whine nobody wants to talk to you.

ive added tons of people from skype threads and 8/10 of you faggots cant even type hi or talk bout anything. so dont whine nobody talks to you when you're a boring unfun fuck.

that's not even covering the whole topic choice for the 2 of you that try talking. no I dont care about breaking down some animu into some mathmatically form to sum up why some guy in it is a virgin.

jeez if you guys cant even try to be "normal" by society standards why would people bother with you when your topics are asspain stupid in general.
there now you know why nobody wants to talk to you you boring unfun fuck
>>
File: 1434229883275.jpg (51 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1434229883275.jpg
51 KB, 700x400
>>26108383
Games, anime, music and collecting plastic.
I want to get more into books, maybe it'll make me more interesting.

>>26108423
What's your trick?
>>
>>26108359
K then faggot be depressed and kill yourself
>>
File: 1432959565944.gif (1 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1432959565944.gif
1 MB, 220x200
>>26108481
I didn't mean to offend you, I just don't need another blow to my confidence.
>>
>>26108471
I already know why people don't talk to me, there's nothing constructive about your post.

I've actually been trying to be more fun lately, but shit like in OP still happens, so I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Being fun is pretty tough when you're a depressed wreck, you know?
>>
>>26108478
Tbqh, I got in to meditation, and got to an understanding of existence that made me feel at peace with my own company at all times. The problem is, that I cannot explain this state without sounding like a fucking lunatic. at least that's how I feel people would perceive me as if I even tried to explain.
>>
>>26108707
I'm open for trying out that kind of stuff, hearing the way Lynch talks about it and seeing the genuine happiness it's given him has made me interested. I'm curious about this state of yours, but I can see how it's hard properly explaining this kind of stuff.
>>
>>26107953
>drink last night and end up talking to a girl I met from a Skype group
>didn't flirt with her at all, just normal chat
>she removes me and blocks me

I give up.
>>
>>26108899
Just the fact that you're a male is probably enough to make her suspicious about your intentions.
I wouldn't worry about it unless it repeatedly happens.
>>
>>26108899
she probably stopped seeing you as her beta orbiter when you talked to her normally
>>
>>26108979
What really pisses me off is some faggot in that group also removed me who is friends with her. He is probably talking shit right now about me with her.
>>
>>26108871
Well, I'll give it a shot then. As humans we believe we are put here in the universe as "somebody", a somebody separate from the rest of the universe. But the fact of the matter is, that we actually are the universe, experiencing itself as "human" beings.

All that the universe contains cannot possibly be anything but the universe itself, no matter ho different anything might seem from one another. I mean, really, how can anything that the universe contains, be anything but the universe itself. It's all just a different side to the same coin.

There is no universe without us, as there is no us without the universe. We both imply eachother. There cannot be one without the other. Even if this is all just a grand delusion of mine, I truly to the core of me feel that I am all, and that all is me. There simply is no separation. Whenever I talk to someone I talk to them as it was myself. With love and respect.

Truly I believe, that if everyone could see themselves in all, the world would be a better place, because only then would all be treated like equals as all would be the same One.

The reason why I'm content by myself, is because there is no one else to make me content but myself.
>>
>>26109577
Interesting read, anon.
I don't think you sound like a lunatic at all.

I'll keep this in mind, especially the "Whenever I talk to someone I talk to them as it was myself. With love and respect." part.

I'd very much like to get more into this way of thinking.
>>
>>26110380
If you genuinely are interested you should lsiten to some of Watts lectures. They are what introduced me to this kind of thinking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.