[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>robots tell me they'd be happy to just cuddle a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: reallysadcat.jpg (25 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
reallysadcat.jpg
25 KB, 251x241
>robots tell me they'd be happy to just cuddle a girl
>be fembot who don't want to be fucked
>find robot
>try cuddle him
>he gets angry at me when i don't want more, say he wants nothing at all then

Liars.
>>
Did the robot you found say that he only wants to cuddle? Or did you assume everyone on this board is the same?
>>
>Cocktease man
>Get upset when you don't make with the pussy

Fucking cunts are so god damned stupid it's mind boggling
>>
File: 1454018199387.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454018199387.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>wants to be really close
>not too close
Thank god i am asexual
>>
>>26106497
>>26106509
>>26106600
>falling for bait

saged and hidden
>>
File: 1453929046738.jpg (78 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
1453929046738.jpg
78 KB, 499x460
Where do you live? I will cuddle with you. I love cuddles more than anything in the world. I got to experience them twice, and they were so heavenly. I'm a fucking cuddle junkie.

I got a boner both times I cuddled though, so I hope that's okay. I tried to think of my grandma to make it go away, and it worked.
>>
>>26106321
I'm a 400 pound man whose dick doesn't work and couldn't fuck you if I wanted to
But you don't want to have anything to do with me do you?
>>
>>26106728
>400 pound
Poor self-discipline is never an attractive quality
>>
>>26106785
I don't have poor disispline, I do more with my day than you. I used to commute for 2 hours to college and 2 hours back taking two trains and a bus, the whole thing made me have horrible leg cramps every night
I have trauma you rrtard
>>
>>26106321
Why wouldn't you want to be fucked, if I was a girl that's all I'd want, all riding hard cocks until I get sweaty dripping ahegao face
>>
>>26106833

> 400 pounds
> "I do more with my day than you"
> sitting down on a bus and train gives him leg cramps
> literally sitting on public transport is so hard for the fatty that he gets traumatized

How about you just stop eating 12,000 calories a day
>>
Can we eskimo kiss? Is that allowed? Or just cuddling?

I just want to experience physical contact. I've never held a girl's hand.
>>
>>26106833
>I'm not undisciplined I used to have to sit for 4 hours a day! It even have me leg cramps!

Holy fuck you deserve every pound you have you fat sack of shit
>>
>>26106948
I had to walk 30 blocks total counting the walk to the subway train and buses and do it back again, I couldn't sit either I had to stand up with 100 other people in the wagon pushing me constantly.
But I hope your 12 grade bus to middle school is comfy tho
>>
Just cuddling is alright but I like the window to be open for greater things in the future.

Fucking autist should not have tried and rushed it.
>>
>>26107012
>30 blocks

Nigga I walked 12 miles the other day. Don't be a fucking bitch.
>>
>>26107236
>walked 12 miles once
>while having a full able body
>the same as walking 60 blocks and standing for an hour and a half in a tiny space with tons of people pushing you
>>
>>26107308
Forgot to add
>everyday
>>
>>26107308
I stand 9 hours a day while being a wage cuck and then I walk 30 mins home from work.

I was 350 pounds but I am down to 225 after I started counting calories.
>>
>>26106321
Lol I love teasing girls it makes them cum so fast when they think you need to be seduced
>>
Look im in European normie land, so meeting a fembot would be lke heaven to me. Sadly no fembots where i live.
>>
>>26107327
forgot to add special snowflake
>>
>>26107421
Oh no he is retarded :(
>>
robots were/are lying
>>
>>26107012
> day in the life of lonely 400 pound /r9k/ user
> inhale 3 2 liter bottles of mountain dew to get enough energy for the arduous journey that awaits me
> use my automated crane pulley system to lift me out of bed
> oops, rolled over and crushed my cat in my sleep again, better get a new one
> finally managed to lumber outside to wait at the bus stop
> standing is excruciating, the unholy weight applied to my calves is giving me terrible leg crampies
> reach into my bag and pull out a fully cooked double stuffed deep dish pizza I prepared just for this occasion
> gotta eat to keep my mind off the trauma
> devour it in roughly 4-5 bites
> bus arrives, now time for one of the hardest parts, the steps leading inside the bus
> drenched in sweat, I huff and wheeze my way into the bus, where I immediately collapse into an amorphous pile on the floor
> lay there browsing /r9k/ on my laptop and eating my healthy and wholesome mcdonalds triple quarter pounder meal off my stomach for the whole ride
> give death stares to all the normies who have to step around my mass just to get in and out of the bus
> get off the bus, ride only takes 30 minutes but the train station is a whole 2 streets down
> begin my trek, takes me about an hour to get there
> man, that must have been like 30 blocks or something
> fast forward to the train, same situation as the bus. there's only 4 other people in my carriage but they're all completely pressed against me because I take up 95% of the available room
> finally get to class pouring sweat at least I brought my healthy balanced snack
> whip out an unholy feast composed primarily of fried bread and sugar
> wheeze and huff my way through class, spend the whole time staring at qtpi girl sitting ahead of me
> try to say something to her, but instead of words a piece of fried chicken skin comes flying out of my mouth and lands right on her shoulder
> she's disgusted, runs out screaming
> spend the rest of class crying into my fat
>>
>>26106321
People have strange tastes. I for one love to photograph and I'd fucking die to make act-photos of some girl.
But noone ever wanted to get photographed by me. Had two girlfriends I barely fucked because I'm not really attracted to fucking them. Just photographing them. And whatever I did they wouldn't allow me to make them immortal.

How about you cuddle with me and then we make photos? I won't even get a hard-one when we cuddle.
>>
>>26106833
Should have taken a Tylenol every day instead of an entire cake you fat shit.
>>
>>26106908
>ahegao face
What
>>
>>26108182
More of this please. You have my full attention.
>>
>>26108350
>make them immortal
You sound like a future serial killer. You're like the guy from the movie Perfume.
>>
File: 1446465977534.jpg (325 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
1446465977534.jpg
325 KB, 1200x1920
>>26109064
nah mate, I just like the curves and the light on beautyful bodys.
And yeah, I like to photograph mostly because it captures a moment of eternity. We all age and wither away. Photos capture the moment and allow everyone to witness it an inumerable amount of times. It serves my exhibitoniest-fetish aswell.
I guess you're right though. Obsession with something breeds genius.
>>
>>26109253
besides, I'm really more obssesed with shadows on bodys. I've countless different sets taken of myself.
You're probably right. I'll most likely end up in an asylum, but till then, there's still some images to take
>>
>>26109253
>I guess you're right though. Obsession with something breeds genius.
Definitely not calling you a genius.
>>
File: 1447010999303(small).jpg (2 MB, 3504x2304) Image search: [Google]
1447010999303(small).jpg
2 MB, 3504x2304
>>26109349
breeds mate. Means that you need to be obssessed with something to even attempt to get genius at something. Implys that I'm on my way to geniushood not that I reached it. I'm definitly obssessed with photographie, since I can spend days on something I want to take a picture off. Allways haveing a blast.

I'm currently considering to pay a hooker to pose for me. I'm somewhat blocked on "paying for it" though. Kind of diminishes the enjoyment I'd get out of it.
>>
>>26106833
I commute 4 hours day to go to uni. Been doing this for a year now and have no such problems. Maybe if you weren't a beached whale in the first place it wouldn't have been so bad.
>>
>>26108182
Pic originally related Pyongyang
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.