[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s favourite cities? OP: 1-Sao Paulo 2-New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: avenida-paulista01.jpg (297 KB, 1280x898) Image search: [Google]
avenida-paulista01.jpg
297 KB, 1280x898
What are /r9k/'s favourite cities?
OP:
1-Sao Paulo
2-New York
3-Moscow
4-Toronto
5-Minneapolis
>>
I have not been to that many large cities. Doubt most others have either.
>>>/trv/
>>
I haven't traveled much, but Tokyo, Seoul, Melbourne, and Vancouver look interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (419 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419 KB, 1680x1050
>>26105698
1.NYC because I live here
2.Chicago is nice as long as you stay in the nice parts
3.San Fran as long as you stay out of the gay parts
Haven't been to any others.
>>
1 Seattle
2 New York
3 Miami/Key West

Thats it for big cities I enjoyed. Pretty much hate the city i live in now.
>>
>>26105698
Espero que voce nao seja da Zona Leste.
>>
New York City is absolute shit.

>b-but muh NY pride 9/11 bruh

Worst city, worst pizza, worst women, worst everything
>>
1. Tokyo
2. Barcelona
3. Vienna

I think anyone who's been there can confirm this.
>>
The only one I've ever been to is Seattle and Portland, so Seattle. Portland is liberal hipster trash.
>>
>>26106507
pretty big difference between Miami and Key West senpai better diversify that list of yours.
>>
of cities I've been to?

1. San Diego
2. Tokyo
3. New York
4. Kyoto
5. DC
>>
Las Vegas is pretty shit, but I love it anyway. Probably from playing too much New Vegas.
>>
>>26105698
Most visited cities in 2015:

25. Tokyo
24. Milan
23. Mecca
22. Las Vegas
21. Prague
20. Shanghai
19. Pattaya
18. Miami
17. Phuket
16. Guangzhou (pic related)
15. Taipei
14. Rome
13. Seoul
12. Dubai
11. Antalya
10. Kuala Lumpur
09. Istanbul
08. New York
07. Shenzen
06. Macau
05. Paris
04. Bangkok
03. Singapore
02. London
01. Hong Kong
>>
I would say

1. Toronto.
2. St. Petersburg, Russia.
3. St. John's, NL, Canada.
4. Halifax, Canada.

As these are the only cities I've been to in my post-childhood life.
>>
>>26106697
Source? How did Hong Kong beat out London and Bangkok?
>>
>>26106499

What's it like living in NYC?

Do you have a superiority complex over people who are from elsewhere?
>>
>>26105698

1. Toronto
2. Tokyo
3. Tel aviv.

The triple T.
>>
>>26106746
Mainland visitors.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/28/travel/most-visited-cities-euromonitor-2016/
>>
>>26106758
Nah, I don't know anyone like that either. It's okay here, a lot of tourists. People aren't as bad as others say except for the taxi drivers. Public transportation is great when it works. The jew thing is true although they mostly stay in their own neighborhoods.
>>
>>26106880
Would you recommend dating a NY jew and hoping to marry into shekels?
>>
File: 9LtUTEZ.jpg (588 KB, 5184x1988) Image search: [Google]
9LtUTEZ.jpg
588 KB, 5184x1988
>>26105698
I really want to visit Buenos Aires for an extended stay.

I'd love to visit Mexico City but there's no way in hell I'd want to live there.

I live in Seattle and it's a shithole but it's a nicer shithole than most of the other shitholes out there.

My gf is from Seoul and I want to go there to visit her parents.

I'd also like to see Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai (for the architecture and sheer scope if nothing else) before I die.

New York, Chicago and LA of course.

San Francisco seems like a total overpriced shithole but I wouldn't mind taking a brisk walk downtown.

That's about it.

Maybe Seville and Madrid as well.
>>
>>26105698
>Paris
>Amsterdam
>Copenhagen
>Madrid
>Den haag
>>
>>26106901
Jewish chicks can be nice, but I'd feel like the families would make it difficult. If you can deal with that then I say go for it; I've seen a lot of qt jews here.
>>
File: 1452927522513.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452927522513.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1280
>>26106507
Seattle is a shithole

Source: Posting from my apartment in the ID three blocks away in one direction from where a crackhead stabbed a store clerk last week and three blocks away in another direction I was solicited for drugs and threatened by a couple of feral negros just the other night.

It's filled with crime and filth and there are entirely too many blacks and homeless for my liking
>>
>>26107018
>It's filled with crime and filth and there are entirely too many blacks and homeless for my liking
That's every city.
>>
Fuck off normalfag. Why would a robot travel, let alone to a city full of people?
>>
>>26106758
not that guy, but I do tend to think people from outside the city are dumb. but people inside the city are dumb too. at least they know how to walk at a proper speed though. I like how New York has an attitude of aggressive indifference though, it's easy to move through life in the city without giving much of a shit. it's just expensive.
>>
>>26105698
1. Seattle WA. Only downside is the housing cost, finding safe areas to live, and homeless community.
2. Toronto. Loads of diversity, asian qts, loads of thriving "geeky" shops and locations, and a pretty comfy city in general.
3. Austin TX. Loads of entertainment, and affordable housing. Bumble fuck in no where though.
4. San Diego CA. Mostly self explanatory. Fun place to be, but everyone is kind've gay.
5. Denver CO. Pretty cool low key city, stoner's paradise.
>>
File: 1qhmo53u.vichan.png (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1qhmo53u.vichan.png
74 KB, 600x600
>>26105698
>Moscow

Are you fucking insanse? It may look nice from the perspective of a clueless tourist, but it's actually a shit place to live in.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.