[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you were truly happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 34515.png (159 KB, 383x272) Image search: [Google]
34515.png
159 KB, 383x272
When was the last time you were truly happy?
>>
>>26102616
early teens senpai
>>
I don't remember. srs
>>
>>26102616
never

I'm happier now than ever. And I wouldn't call myself "happy" now. It's getting better though
>>
the year 2009
>>
Im not happy, i cant remember last time i was.
Gf is prob cucking me, grades are complete trash, and my friends hate me

i might kill myself
>>
2nd time i took lsd
>>
Haven't been happy since 1997
>>
10 years ago. What went so wrong?
>>
My shit's been fucked up since puberty t_b_h
>>
About maybe a week ago when I was smoking weed, being in my own universe, it was so wonderful.
>>
>>26102616
About 2 or three years ago. Finally moved out of home, went to uni, met a great girl. The whole world felt fucking new, y'know? i was truly excited for the future. Now uni has finished that girl has left, i've got a shitty degree in social science and have moved back in with my parents.

TFW
>>
>>26102616
Happy? Couple hours ago in a bout of mania.

Truly happy, though? You're gonna have to define it.
>>
File: long road.jpg (37 KB, 651x495) Image search: [Google]
long road.jpg
37 KB, 651x495
I hit legend in Hearthstone for the first time a couple weeks ago. It sounds kind of lame but it's the last time I felt genuine happiness and I can't remember the last time before that, but I know it was several months at least.
>>
When VLR came out, OP
>>
>>26102616
Around 2003-04
>>
>>26102871
Congrats anon!
just to let you know, even bots make it to legend now
>>
A couple of years ago I tried going to the gym to take my mind of some things.

After going for three months and seeing results I felt genuine happiness for a week,

It stopped when some Stacies hogged up the only pull up bar in the gym and refused to let me use it with them.

Males in the gym normally take turns using it, but these cunts weren't having it. Ruined my fucking high.
>>
Never, I was either yelled at by my parents as a kid or bullied by others, then I moved, got bullied alby different people which has made me anti-social and I hate people because of it, I can't wait for my inevitable death.
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (120 KB, 1659x820) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
120 KB, 1659x820
Last year of high school. I was completely alone(like now) but i was happy...I had good grades, played WoW(that was the last year after almost 5 year though),had a lot of nerdy hobbies etc. I was alone but happy.That was it.

But everything changed when the University nation attacked...i'm in 3rd year of uni now, and everything is hell, i feel like shit almost everyday...i'm thinking about changing course in to a similar but shorter one at the end of the year...
>>
Exactly one month ago on the day.
Before that it was 3 years.
>>
First year of kindergarten. I switched schools for my second year and knew no one, I had no friends and everyone bullied me. I got my social anxiety and the basis for my current depression from there. I used to be a super social and friendly kid.
>>
February/March of 2012? Somewhere in there.
>>
I can't remember the last time I was happy. Sometimes, I feel like I'm being sad wrong. If I was doing it right, maybe my parents/family would care instead of letting me continue down my spiral of depression.
>>
>>26102871
Good job my man. Mad jelly. I felt pretty good when I got to rank 10.
>>
>>26102616
Only when i'm using trips to escape the realities of this world and playing Mass effect 1-2
>>
>>26102616
When I was 15 and a girl said yes to me asking her out. I can remember it pretty well. When I was biking home I was listening to 99 Red Balloons and for some reason, it made me really happy.
>>
>>26102616
Last time i felt true happiness
>at work
>be a cashier
>have a great day at school
>funny jokes being told at work
>really enjoying the moment
>get confused at what emotion im feeling
>realise its happiness and almost cry
>boss calls me out to stack shelves
>do what the man orders
>having a convo with co-worker while stacking items
>boss comes back 5 minutes later
>yells at me for "just standing there staring at the box like its some sort of mystery"
>i just picked it up out of trolly
>literally a blank brown box and didnt know the contents
>first time ive ever stacked anything
>co-worker in same isle just turns away and stacks other end of isle
>happiness was instantly crushed
>holding back the tears for rest of shift as i realise it'll be a long time before i truly feel happiness again
>>
>>26103563
99 Luftballoons is one of my favourite songs, seems to cheer me up most of the time :)
>>
I honestly can't remember.

How pathetic.
>>
July 2011
>>
Over a year ago.

It wasn't just happiness, it was hope, relief, anticipation and so much more. But of course that was short lived.
>>
>>26102616
Still feeling pretty shitty but I would say yesterday, since I talked to my oneitis. I mean yesterday was still sorta bad but when I was taking to her and looking into her eyes I felt happy.

Too bad I can't grow a pair and ask her out. I have no experience with this at all, khv here so I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
File: 1445698485488.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445698485488.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
never
theres always been latent anxiety and sadness in the back of my brain
>>
File: sad-00030.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad-00030.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
Never. I had an awful childhood and things never got better.
At least I'm not a nigger in Africa I guess.
>>
>>26102616
Middle School so around the age of 12-14. Then it went downhill from there.
>>
were you ever happy?

could you conjure a patronus charm to save your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 340x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 340x391
Sometime before I knew what brain cancer was. That was about 2001, 2002 ish.
>>
When I finally managed to button mash my way through to 999's true ending. Seriously, fuck the amount of dialogue and the slow scrolling. The story wasn't even that well written, I just needed to know what the final ebin twist was.
>>
>>26102616
When I thought she loved me.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.