[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
exacly on this day three years ago i took this photo while laying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: i2749.jpg (69 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
i2749.jpg
69 KB, 960x720
exacly on this day three years ago i took this photo while laying on my bed.

exactly on this day one year ago she got married.

it was raining that day. a year passed and it is still raining.
>>
nigga she's ugly
>>
>>26101458
I understand how you feel Anon.

It's why I became /fit/
>>
>>26101466
This

Also we don't give a shit m8
>>
>taking part in bestiality
What shithole country are you from where that's acceptable? Philipines?
>>
>>26101466
/thread

no one cares about your problems
>>
>>26101466
>>26101503
>>26101506
is this really what /pol/ is up to these days? shitposting on /r9k/? get the fuck off my board
OP, she's gorgeous
>>
>>26101458
Damn she fat you porkin the pig.
Her pussy greasey boy they call you slick willy.
She have her period an the pad got pork rinds in it
>>
SHES A FUCKING PIG AND U LET IT SLEEP IN YOUR BED
>>
>>26101528
Why would /pol/ care about the attractiveness of any woman? These are 14 year old /b/ posters, silly Anon.
>>
>>26101550
>Damn she fat

you wot? how is this fat?
>>
>>26101618
Is it a tranny?
>>
>>26101466
OP destroyed by the first post
>>
>>26101633
>oh look it's the good old 'she's thai so she must be a tranny' meme
>>
>>26101657
She almost looks full retarded
>>
>>26101599
doj why do you got to post shit. You sound like me when I was 14. Do you have some sort of defunct development issue?
>>
Who cares?

What are you, 20?
>>
So

uh

How has your place not flooded yet?
>>
Post her nudes

This comment is original you stupid fucking robot
>>
>>26101458
Get the fuck out you normie trash.
>>
>>26101618
Nevermind she's just ugly as fuck. Literal butterface. Bag that shit up and spoiler, fucking damn I'm trying to eat here.
>>
>>26101669
What do you base that on? Why do I sound like you when you were 14? I honestly doubt you even have a shred of my intellect, let alone back when you were 14, so I'm genuinely confused about why you would say this.
>>
>>26101458

She looks like a dude.
>>
Why did you split up op? Did she eat your dog or somthing?
>>
>>26101929
Despite the fact that most certainly an average adult male has more academic knowledge than an average 14 year old boy, you still seem to be not mature at all. I would bet that a psychologist would be able to pick up patterns of thought and behavior commonly seen in teenagers and be able to identify them into you. This is based on me reading all of your shitty posts all the fucking time. Luckily I also browse other boards so I don't have to get any toxic ideas from you.
>>
>>26101929
Dear Doj,

Your person is often the subject of Greek tragedies. What I meant to say earlier is that I know you sound like a 14 year old because you are a bitch ass nigger. You are the biggest faggot ass bitch niggers on the face of this side of the planet. You are a straight up nigger faggot bitch ass. Fuck you. Nigger ass bitch tits.

Cunt,

- anon
>>
>>26101657

Cucky mcfucky
>>
give it a few more years and try not to stalk her social media
wont help you one bit

and delete this pic
>>
>>26101657
did you meet her in thailand? are you thai? btw its not even evident that she's thai, she just looks like a man
>>
>>26102086
>you seem to be not mature at all
Based solely on your perspective of me? That alone is not close enough to be reliable information, sorry.
>>
>>26101929
>I honestly doubt you even have a shred of my intellect
Intelligent people don't talk like this. 14-year-olds on /r/atheism do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.