[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ruined their life/ here >tfw already fucked up my second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 654546534654654.png (216 KB, 543x455) Image search: [Google]
654546534654654.png
216 KB, 543x455
Who /ruined their life/ here
>tfw already fucked up my second semester of community college and might have to retake the classes I took this semester
>tfw this means I'll never get into a top 10 uni if they look and see on my transcript that I retook classes
>tfw the only future I have now is being a burger flipper
How much do fucking exit bags cost?
>>
>>26098883
Wish I knew need to end it while I still have my mind intact. Body is shot and the illness is working on fucking over my brain.

As for ruining my life. My illness handled that. Same reason why I ended up on /r9k/.
>>
Ahahaha, you've no education prospects! You'll forever be disparaged. Surely you jest?!
If you're reading this, it seems the world has not ended. Valuing too much how you're valued by others is all wrong, as society values individuals for the all the wrong things, such as occupation. Anyways, shouldn't our worth be determined by our character?? Is financial freedom really mandatory for existentialism? I'm not sure I understand your despondency.
>>
>>26098883

You can make a livable wage without getting into a top 10 uni. Hell, you can make enough money to survive with a few creature comforts with just community college, and less than half the debt. Jesus, calm down. Fucking /r9k/ is so dramatic. Is anyone on this board over 20?
>>
>>26098883
I think you might be me

Fucked for my third semester for the second time. Not as big of a fuck up just failed english for the second time, passed my other classes. The semester before that i dropped a class and for to drop the other and ended up with an F

I'm going into a trade though so its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>26099271
I post on /r9k/, I don't exactly have the best character
Either way its not about money at all for what you and >>26099336 said its about research prospects. You won't be doing as important research in a STEM field at some random midwestern college in comparison to a top 10 college
>>
>>26099365
Yeah, I don't think GPA would matter much for tradeschool, but I wouldn't really know
What trade you going in to?
>>
File: Just be yourself.jpg (14 KB, 715x475) Image search: [Google]
Just be yourself.jpg
14 KB, 715x475
>>26099376
Of course, none of us do, we're but conditioned, hypnopaedically indoctrinated swine without a will of our own. It's of feminine nature to value what others seem to value, not because we value it. Do we detest femininity here?
>You won't be doing as important research in a STEM field at some random midwestern college in comparison to a top 10 college
We've an altruist in /r9k/? Interesting. I thought most here resented others. Or perhaps you're more interested in the status quo. Either way, I'm sure something will work out. And if it doesn't, we persist. It really matters none as I see it.
>>
>>26098883

If you have that attitude, you're a future wagecuck. Study something you can actually get into and then your grades won't matter because you'll be self-starting anyhow and easily be able to prove your worth to an employer.
>>
File: justapplyyourself2.jpg (91 KB, 1000x626) Image search: [Google]
justapplyyourself2.jpg
91 KB, 1000x626
>Dropped out of highschool
>Now Unironically preparing to be homeless
>>
>>26099839
>go on craigslist
>go to Jobs section
>apply on every manual labor job available
>send the most polite, professional email you possibly can

i tried to get jobs like these. but often, they saw i had a college degree and said no. employers like that actively look for people just like yourself. good luck family.
>>
>>26099839
Thank god I'm not the only one ;lasd...2323
>>
don't get too down on yourself because you couldn't get into the top 10s. it's highly unlikely that you would've gone there anyways, or anyone really.
>>
>>26099917

Possible, but I don't own a car. I'm going to be homeless for at least a little while

>>26099986

Get ready, Famalam. Start preparing your hobo bag and get a sense of local shelters and food kitchens. We're in for a ride!
>>
>>26099044
I feel you anon. I got HIV from an emergency blood transfusion while on vacation in a third world shithole. Now I can't even blow my brains out because my blood will be everywhere.
>>
>>26100087
I've got some money to be able to buy food for a little bit while I transition into hobo habits
>>
>>26100103
im sorry to hear that anon, hiv is terrible.
>>
>>26100256
Not when you don't stick around for it. It is annoying as fuck though. 2 more months until my life insurance policy will cover suicide, so I have to stick it out.
>>
>>26098883
>this guy had a chance at getting into a top 10 uni even though he went to community college
Be grateful for your stress, faggot. I'm almost 30 and dropped out of college 12 years ago.
>>
>>26100308
I figure as long as you had an insanely good GPA at community college you'd be able to try and transfer
I had a 4.0 my first semester but I've just been a piece of shit and fucking everything up
Who knows though, I might've just been getting my hopes up for nothing to begin with
>>
>>26100341
Hey man, you did it once and you could do it again. Even if by some turn of bad luck you don't get into a top 10, you could distinguish yourself with flying colors in a top 20 or something. Also, have a good entrance essay. All is not lost, man!
>>
File: 1450112470769.png (2 MB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
1450112470769.png
2 MB, 1500x938
>>26100450
Thanks a lot for the words of confidence man
>>
I had a 3.7 GPA before I got addicted to adderall and etizolam now I've failed out of two programs and live with my parents.
>>
>>26100859
>adderall made me do worse in school
wat
>>
File: JUST.jpg (23 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
23 KB, 217x320
>31 years old
>NEET
>HS dropout, no job history

I am so fucked.
>>
>>26100873
I would binge on it everyday until the script ran out and I would feel like shit until I got it refilled.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.