[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get in car accident >be in coma with traumatic brain injury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x960
>get in car accident
>be in coma with traumatic brain injury
>eventually wake up, relearn to walk, talk etc.
>go back to school with array of new mental illnesses
>meet pretty girl
>literally faint in front of her because of new medication's adverse effect on brain injury
>we start talking days later
>start relationship
>she understands I have pretty bad mental and emotional issues on account of almost dying
>still loves me and is understanding
>2 years go by
>go off to separate colleges, but only an hour apart
>depression comes ago
>get in particularly bad slump
>she meets new female friend who is a total fucking slut
>get paranoid and depressed
>talk to her a lot because of that
>"you don't give me enough space"
>give her space
>"you don't give me enough attention"
>stress compounds, leads to heavy thoughts of suicide
>try to keep this irrationality away from her but still like talking to her because she makes me feel better and understands
>at some point she stops understanding and gets mad at me for talking about my problems
>stop talking to her about my problems so as not to upset her
>she sends these messages

WOMEN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>26095538
Think you're leaving out some of the story, OP. What else did you do/say?
>>
Your fault, mouthbreather.
>>
>I understand you had to relearn how to function as a human being, but I'm hurt, and that's more important
>>
>>26095588
Honest to god, that's the full story.
>>
>>26095538
Screw her. Move on and find someone that isn't a total bitch.
>>
>>26095538
Sorry you got in car wreck after that sweet rager, Chad but your shitty problems aren't welcome here. Normie. Now get out.
>>
>>26095538
Don't worry. She's only acting like that because she's cheating on you.
>>
>>26095649
You sound more like a normie than he does lmao
>>
>>26095636
She wants to be with other people but is trying anything but telling you directly to your face.
>>
It was easier back when women cooked, cleaned and bore children for their men. Now everything is fucked.
>>
>>26095636
Gonna tell it to you straight, senpai. She wants to cut you off because you're acting like a huge beta to her. Exposing yourself so much has disgusted her at this point, she's just done listening to you.

Never talk about your feelings to girls, because they will just perceive it as weakness and be turned off by it. Just cut her off and try to be smarter with the next grill (if you can find one).
>>
Strong troll that pic has been posted before.
>>
>>26095692
why do women do this?

Original
>>
>>26095538
>get paranoid
>wonder why she gets upset
Its really fucking stressful to put up with people like you

>>26095713
Well it's your guises fault for trying to make women be independent instead of "leeching" off of you
>>
>telling a woman about your problems

She tolerated your weakness until she realized she couldn't fix you
>>
>>26095538
>>go off to separate colleges, but only an hour apart

The moment of doom.
>>
>>26095751
Not troll. I posted it before when she first said that months ago, now I'm posting it again because she tried to talk to me again, but only wanted to tell me about the sorority she joined and all the parties she's going to. I got upset.
>>
>>26095754
Because they're selfish cowards, anon.
>>
>>26095789
>>26095763
See, I thought that she didn't like me talking about my problems anymore either, so I stopped. But then she got upset because I didn't talk to her about my problems. I wasn't "open" enough with her.
>>
>sorry if that messes with your depression or whatever the fuck
>the perfect thing to say to someone with depression

RRRRRRRREREEEEEEEEEEE DUMB FUCKING ROASTIES GOD DAMN
>>
>>26095885
I think it was more the being paranoid about her that she didn't like
>>
>>26095947
Why are you speculating?

It's pretty obvious she's just looking for excuses to get mad, OP. She wants new dick. Let her go.
>>
>>26096017
Because she has an actual valid reason to get mad?
>>
>>26095947
Maybe. It's just that she swore she'd never join a sorority and then she met some slut and now she's in a sorority going to formals with other guys and shit. We aren't dating right now because we agreed to take a break, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting cucked. Why didn't she just break up with me
>>
>>26096017
I had let her go and was okay for a few months, but now she's messaging me again and I'm SAD
>>
File: 1443847638026.png (87 KB, 971x603) Image search: [Google]
1443847638026.png
87 KB, 971x603
loyalty is an entirely masculine concept

Just dont be mad when you found out the true.
see women as rats, roaches and dogs
because they are even lower that those animals.
>>
>>26095741
No. This isn't true.

A guy I really really liked just wouldn't or couldn't talk to me normally, he couldn't be in a relationship he unironically preferred anime and whatnot over me.

I had to move on.

Op, you fucked up. Not her.
>>
File: wizard.png (192 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
192 KB, 480x479
>>26096400
>he unironically preferred anime and whatnot over me.

wise decision
>>
>>26096400
Did you ever think that maybe he preferred anime over you because you're a boring roastie with zero personality and no aspirations other than riding the cock carousel of some weeb that couldn't give a shit about you? You can't "move on" if he never gave a shit about you in the first place. Sounds like you got BTFO tbth
>>
>>26096985
Yeah, I did and it hurt
>>
File: Bee.jpg (28 KB, 381x281) Image search: [Google]
Bee.jpg
28 KB, 381x281
>>26096400
bee my gf tbqh
>>
File: 1451729137008.png (289 KB, 514x424) Image search: [Google]
1451729137008.png
289 KB, 514x424
>>26097106
I'm glad that is so.
>>
File: 1450943831657.png (84 KB, 250x256) Image search: [Google]
1450943831657.png
84 KB, 250x256
>>26095538
>Opening up to a woman

Dumbass.

A serial killer has a smaller chance of stabbing you in the back.
>>
>>26097106
>OP almost dies, has to learn how to walk, talk, and deal with mental illness
>roastie orbits a beta weeb and gets rejected
>"IT HURTS"
>>
>>26097566
Don't even bother with logic.

The only thing that matters to them are their feelings and theirs alone.
>>
>>26097106
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>original
>>
>>26096078
>Why didn't she just break up with me
because women are fucking literal monsters.
They can cheat all they want and if you try to anchor them down they will tell the whole town how small your dick is and how you used to beat her
>>
>traumatic brain injury

same here, it's basically ruined my life
>>
>>26097839
Whoa, never met another anon with a TBI. How long has it been? You doing okay? Can you drink at all?
>>
>>26095538
As soon as she made that new slutty friend your relationship was fucked. I have seen first hand so called 'friends' ruin each other's otherwise perfectly happy relationships. A lot of guys make the fatal mistake of thinking her friends wont be a problem...
>>
>>26098007
Neither have I, I got kind of excited when I saw your thread. Sorry about the girl though. It's been a year and a half for me, it happened when I was deployed.

If you mean alcohol, no, because of meds I have to take. Can you eat normally? I can only drink smoothies and shit or else I throw up.
>>
>>26098391
I couldn't eat normally for about 2 months after the wreck. I got lucky because it happened when I was 16, so my brain had a lot of room to heal. They said that older people have a harder time recovering because their brains have finished growing. Been about 4 years for me. I still have short term memory problems. The only med I'm on is Zoloft, but I used to take blood thinners because I tore my carotid artery too.
>>
>>26098593
I'm 25 now. I have some short term memory issues, physical and vocal tics (my head twitches and I stutter a lot) and sensory processing issues.

>tfw I showed this girl an old picture of me with a friend
>"oh, you used to be so handsome...."
>>
>>26095538
You sound a bit ungrateful desu familia

She took you in and put up with your deficiencies for 2 whole years and you're surprised that a young lady like herself is finding it difficult to keep up with your problems
>>
>>26098804
No, I understand that's probably the case. What I don't understand is why she can't just grow up and tell me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Believe me, I know it's been tough, but I've been there for her too. She's acting like a fucking middle schooler.
>>26098800
Yeah I couldn't move half my face for a while because I pinched a nerve with my shattered clavicle, but I was lucky to get away without any vocal problems. Sorry man, sounds like you got the shit end of the stick. qt gfs with TBIs for us when?
>>
>>26098946
If I get too overwhelmed I can't talk at all and have to go lie down. It's pretty fucking tough when I used to be so self-reliant.

I'm kind of a shut in now. I live with my best friend and he's pretty much the only person I talk to.
>>
>>26098804
>She can't ever be satisfied with him
>He's depressed and anxious
>His only output downright insulted him and abandoned him
>"just be grateful"

Fuck you.
>>
>>26096078
>we agreed to take a break
She broke up with you, so you're not actually getting cucked. You just don't know that yet. Shh.
>>26095885
Your problems aren't going away or slowly diminishing. Essentially she's seeing no progress and she realized she's made a mistake because you're always going to be broken. That vulnerable guy personality works to get in bed out of pity, but when it comes to staying in bed she wants someone strong, not someone she thinks less of
>>26098344
This is the truth. You're double fucked if she is at an art school. True story: my ex pulled the same shit with me and I'm not even broken. Nothing was right and everything was my fault (once she met her ugly, slutty, retarded, neofeminist friend). She never made time for me even though I drove an hour or more to see her on weekends it was convenient for her (and not me). She resented not getting to hang out with that crybully bitch and her cronies and made it clear that I was imposing on her. I ended the relationship to her tears and a promise of her wanting to spend time with me yadda yadda, but I knew it was over. I ended up cracking her passwords and finding out some things, confronted her, got dumped for it (I was aware she wanted to break up with me anyway) and moved on.

It's not all bad, though. I moved away a few years later and she started texting me out of the blue and I basically treated her like shit and she was practically asking for more just to hear from me. I got bored and told her I was engaged and she gave me the "It hurts too much to stay friends because I made a huge mistake and still love you" speech and I got to say "if that is your wish, granted" to that. Felt fucking awesome crushing her like that after that year of her not putting out and making me jump through hoops just to get a cold shoulder. The breakup took 3 years for me to get over, but I'm better off without her.
>>
>>26095538
Real talk, just reframe what you said in your OP so it doesn't reek of bitterness and 4chan, tell her that you still love her and you just want to figure out how to make things work. Or just cut line.
>>
>>26099026
Shit dude, that first line is me to a tee. I get overstimulated REALLY fucking easily and I just become exhausted out of nowhere
>>
>>26099177
>>26099177
Worst time was a couple weeks ago when I was talking to my best friend, forgot how to talk and burst into tears. I'm a guy who never cried in front of other people before the accident and now it happens all the time.

Thanks for posting, man. I've never talked to anyone else with this before.
>>
>>26099170
It's over, dude. He can keep her around with guilt for a few more months, but she's already made up her mind. If she does stay, it'll be because she's not able to get out of it without looking like an asshole and she'll resent him the entire time. That's when things get passive-aggressive and "fun".
>>
>>26099273

I don't think it is. Chances are she's just as fucked up and awkward as he is if they made things work this long. I know that the redpill thing to do would be to call her a cunt or whatever, but the fact that she tried at all means she feels something for him. At least he can say he tried and not feel like such a miserable victim forever.
>>
>>26099265
Same here man. Here's another greentext about my experiences for the road.

>be me at 16
>generally hate sports
>think they're boring and stupid
>skip pep rally for high school football team in order to go home early
>get in car wreck driving home
>be in coma for month, wake up in ICU
>have traumatic brain injury
>go to Shepard Center in Atlanta for inpatient rehab
>have to relearn to walk, talk, etc.
>be told by doctors that I may experience dramatic changes in my personality
>don't notice anything at first
>sitting in hospital room one day with older brother
>brother is huge sports fan, plays quarterback for our high school team and loves the atlanta falcons
>he's livestreaming a falcons game
>start watching with him
>"Haha, you hate football anon"
>keep watching with him
>this is the greatest fucking thing ever
>fall in love with football and lots of other sports
>julio jones is my hero
>tell my family i'm going to play football for the high school with my brother when I go back to school
>doctors say no
>"Sorry anon, even a mild concussion or blow to the head could kill you now"
>no sports allowed, period
>brother tries to pretend like he isn't disappointed
>"it's okay anon, we can still throw the ball around together"
>leave hospital after making remarkable recovery
>not remarkable enough to be able to play football
>go to falcons games with brother
>go to auburn games at college
>sometimes throw the ball with him
>have pretty good hands, brother says we would have made a great team
>like Matt Ryan and Julio Jones
>tells me that when I was born he was excited to have a little brother to play sports with
>tells me he's glad we can finally bond over sports even if we can't play together
>instantly regret all the years i spent being bitter about sports
>i will never play football
>i will never play any sport
>I will never be on a team with my brother
>>
>>26099338
She feels something for him, sure, but it's not attraction. They're "on a break" for fucks sake. That's the most cliched way girls break up with guys. They convince him to agree to be on a break, then put distance between each other until he breaks up with her. It's the oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>26099363
Broke my heart a little bit, anon.
>>
>>26099363
Shit ... That gave me feels dude, I need to take more advantage of what I've been given
>>
>>26095741
I agree. Too much info, too much whining will kill you off with most QTs.
>>
>>26096400
See, he acted like that because you're a dumb whore with nothing to offer besides her flappy cunt. Can you blame him for choosing to spend his time on things with more depth and substance than you?
>>
>>26099265
Oh, and also, stay away from alcohol. At first it seems like you can handle it, but the more you do it, the worse the hangovers get. Eventually they become 3-4 day emotional hell rides, it's the fucking worst and it takes every ounce of strength I have to not shoot myself in the fucking face.
>>
>>26099444

I don't see anything about a break..? They moved an hour apart which is I guess a kind of default break. But even in his version it sounds like there was something that got lost. My whole point is that laying it out straight and seeing what happens is the only healthy move to make in situations like this.
>>
File: 1453792409956-1.jpg (45 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1453792409956-1.jpg
45 KB, 650x650
>>26095538
You trusted a woman.

bad idea broseph
>>
>>26096291
Don't compare women to dogs. Literal bitches are much more loyal then these hoes.
>>
>>26099480
>>26099363
>>26099363
>>26099480
That's rough, man. At least you got your brother.

>23
>fit, attractive, happy
>have a fiancee who's gonna have my kid
>fall off a roof
>in a coma for a month
>it's hard to walk, can't speak
>have to do therapy for months to get some movement and speech back
>lose a ton of weight and look like a junkie most of the time
>fiancee leaves me because "I'm too different"
>people stare at me whenever I go out in public

My life changed completely in a second. Now I'm a single disabled parent. I'm happy I got custody though, my kid is the best part of my life.
>>
>>26095741
True. If you want sympathy, talk to your mom. If you want loyalty, get a dog.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.