[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> oneitis tells me she loves me > We go to a beach with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
> oneitis tells me she loves me
> We go to a beach with no other people
> best moment of my life
> wake up
> it was a dream
> feel like shit in the morning now
> go to school
> oneitis says hi in the morning
> grabs me by the arm after classes
> makes me walk with her to classes and stuff
>doesn't ask me for favors, just talks to me

Probably the best day I've had in a long while. She also likes to hit me sometimes which is a bonus.

How was your day robots?

>inb4 normie, I'm still kv loser but it might change, probably not but whatever
>inb4 underage I'm going to college next year
>>
File: stuck_dog.png (133 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
stuck_dog.png
133 KB, 278x200
>How was your day?

Same as every other one since 2012, NEET life.
>>
>>26094727
Ask her out, you insecure piece of shit
>>
>mfw oneitis stopped talking with me as much randomly
>nervous about it since then
>spent the whole day together yesterday
>talked with her a lot today

i'm pretty happy pham. it's painful that she's not into other girls, but i really like spending time with her cause she's a cool person.
>>
Slept long, probably browsed 4chan all day, oh yeah and read a lot of Homestuck, which was alright. And read more 4chan, and downloaded today's anime episodes but didn't get around to watch them so I may start to fall behind if I don't watch a lot of anime tomorrow.
>>
>>26094912
Get mental help dyke :^)
>>
>>26095024
sorry i don't want to suck your wiener, buddy.

thanks for the (You), though.
>>
underaged high school stories pls go
>>
>>26094876
I can't do it. How the fuck do I do it?
>>
File: MBwWaj1.jpg (814 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
MBwWaj1.jpg
814 KB, 1000x1500
>>26094749
Is it a good life anon?
>>26095617
No u
>>26094912
Good luck, but you're degenerate trash tho
>>26094931
What anime m8? Is it cute?
>>
>>26096002
I watch Konosuba and Boku Dake, which were released today. The former is pretty entertaining, and the latter is really interesting. Just some seasonal anime.
Also working on Full Metal Panic, of non-seasonals, and I like what I've seen so far.
>>
I don't know what to think about my oneitis

>sits by me in every class
>will text me some and added me on snapchat but doesn't really talk about much beyond classes over text
>sometimes is really cheerful and talkative
>most of the time not very talkative and seems harsher to me than to other people (maybe she's just comfortable around me and doesn't feel like she needs to put up a nice girl facade?)
>met me for lunch a couple of times
>will mention she'd like to do things but we never do them because of the weather, her schedule, or what have you

I don't know what to think. She has so few guy friends and I don't think she is dating anyone but she seems to have a horde of female friends that take up every minute of her life.

I'm almost on the verge of giving up.
>>
File: eurobeat.gif (650 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
eurobeat.gif
650 KB, 598x444
>>26096100
Thanks pal ;)

I browse /o/ and the only anime I really watch is initial d.
>>
>>26095869
Say something dumb like "you're really cute and I want you to be my gf" or something like that, I don't know, I've never asked a girl out.

But from what you've said I doubt she would reject you, go for it anon

DO IT

JUST DO IT
>>
File: 1452975352451.jpg (108 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452975352451.jpg
108 KB, 682x1024
>>26096195
Iktf anon, I don't even text her. OP btw.
Don't give up though, you could have a chance.

> today
> She took off her jacket like everyone since class is warm inside
> drops her pen
> pick it up, give it to her
> reaches out her hand
> see cut marks
> maybe I stared too long, I felt bad for her
> She pulls her arm back quickly but acts like nothing happened

What do
>>26096255
Nice dubs. I would've done it by now if I was a normie, and the fact that she seems to flirt with other guys. I'm afraid she's just a typical whore and I think right now I'm afraid of shattering my idealized perception of her. At least this way I can imagine a perfect scenario that might come true rather than a shitty truth, you feel
>>
Op u r gay
>>
>>26097188
Why

Nice dubs though tbqh
>>
>>26096413

>I'm afraid she's just a typical whore and I think right now I'm afraid of shattering my idealized perception of her

But if she says yes you can escape robothood.
>>
>>26096002
i know senpai, thanks for the good luck tho
>>
>>26094727
Seal the deal b4 she meets a chad and cucks you
>>
File: 5cm.gif (2 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
5cm.gif
2 MB, 540x300
>>26097312
> But if she says yes you can escape robothood

Well you have a point...hopefully I can grow a pair. I think I might have a chance though.I really do.
>>
File: pepe_lighthouse.jpg (671 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
pepe_lighthouse.jpg
671 KB, 2000x1339
>>26097486
No problem you piece of shit :^)
>>26097502
I'm pretty sure she's fucked Chad like every other girl here except for the obese ones anyway. But I'm trying anon, I'll do it for you
>>
>>26097524
You had the perfect chance to escape betaness, should've hugged her right then and there and said something cute like "it's gonna be okay"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.