[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it! Get it off your chest now!!! What's going on in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: threadop.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
Say it! Get it off your chest now!!! What's going on in your life today?
>>
File: 1453999419592.jpg (102 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453999419592.jpg
102 KB, 720x960
>I will never find and rescue a young qtp2t being tied up naked and humiliated by bullies
Why even live?
>>
>>26086736
>Not being the one tied up
>>
>>26086660
I've lost my guiding light. Now i'm just aimlessly wandering in the dark.
>>
I bought a mechanical keyboard and it sucks. I don't get the hype.
I finally completed the requirements to write the exam which I'm completely unprepared for.
>>
I wish I was on dxm and had no work tomorrow.
>>
Is the "I'm not okay at all. I'm trying to leave. It's hard for me too. Can't we just play games together? Maybe if we don't speak to each other we can get along. My intentions aren't even clear to myself. I just know this isn't healthy. I can't stay." anon from a few days ago still around?
>>
File: 1407004259715.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1407004259715.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>26086660
nothing is ever going on in my life op ..
>>
File: Sufjan-Stevens.jpg (25 KB, 350x546) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan-Stevens.jpg
25 KB, 350x546
>i barely have the effort to wake up and go to school
>i have 2-3 alarms just for this reason
>i have never had a true love interest and if i did it was proven or later found to be lust-motivated
>i have best friends, but friends in which i cannot truly depend on or be 100% myself with
>i am fairly popular, go to parties a lot but am severely depressed
>alcohol is the only reason i go because i'm a robot with 3 or more people especially women present
>am average looking male, yet i still do not have the courage to be outgoing and ask a girl i like or think is cute out
>both of my parents never went to college, when i was a junior last year i had no clue that tests were important for college
>not even friends told me until the end of junior year
>senior year is here, i have to enroll in a tech school then transfer
>(am i even going to successfully do that?)
>everything is dull and takes 2x the actual energy it should
>either i'm being very introverted recently or i am having a complete identity crisis

the current state of my life
>>
I was told today I'd make a good politician. Not sure how to feel about that
>>
>>26086736
>>26086750
>not being the one stripping her and tying her up
>>
Is indulgence the way to happiness?
>>
This month has been nothing but disappointment after disappointment. Everything sucks.
>>
>>26086660
I feel like nothing matters. My family and I are poor as dirt and we're struggling to make ends meet. I'm a social retard who has trouble merely leaving his house. When I do I always keep my eyes on the ground and have my headphones on. I'm not smart, I'm not handsome, I'm not funny (other than funny looking). I have dreams but my current situation makes me believe it's nothing more than a fancy. I try looking for jobs but always choke with interviews; hell I have trouble talking to people over the phone.
I'm always anxious, always. I can almost never do something without being anxious. There's this vague dread hanging over me as if something terrible will happen that's exacerbated by my dad's wife. She's grade-A cunt material, freeloading off of us. She hardly contributes with rent or anything else. My dad rides a rickety old SUV while she drives in a nicer sedan that she hardly lets anyone use. She throws tantrums like a 15 year old girl when she's a 48 year old woman. She makes sure she's seen in her distress, stomping and pacing like a child. What's worse is that my dad defends her. When I asked why he married her he told me: "I didn't want to die alone."
Motherfucker.
>>
>>26086660
Today the treatment stopped working and I fear they'll have to remove my colon.

I wonder why I was even born.
>>
>>26087025
>friends
>parties
>popular
>average looking

please just gtfo
>>
>>26086660

I just want to find a chubby girlfriend to fuck and love, that's all I want from life.

Will probably kill myself, might post pics and/or livestream here one day if that is the case.
>>
>>26087253
you don't understand

just because i have those things does not automatically make me a normie fuck

in some visual and superficial ways i am, but under the surface i am just a sad piece of shit who really never asked for all of it
>>
File: 1415380157744.jpg (24 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1415380157744.jpg
24 KB, 448x545
I am unhappy with my life.

Anyway, another thing that bothers be is that my friend (my only friend), whom i havent seen in 4 years wants to get back together because his bitch gf left him because of her craving for cocks; anyway, the guy wants to revive his dead friendship and of course i agree because i am a friendless loser and beggars cant be choosers.

He wants to go on a cringey fantasy-folk concert with me and another guy. Its too fucking expensive (student, no job, leeching off my mother), i could afford it but would have to live on water and bread for a few weeks. I really dont feel like doing it and would rather just get drunk and play videogames, but because my future seems bleak and lonely, I feel obliged to socialize with this fucker.
>>
>>26086660
It's my birthday. I am actually quite happy because of all nice wishes and stuff (even though I know it holds no real value, I still enjoy it), but I got really sick yesterday and I feel like shit.

Today is one of those days when I don't think about life, existance, problems, future and stuff like that, and I can say I'm happy for it.
>>
>>26087318
also, tomorrow is the last class with this girl that I like, and if I don't make my move, I never will. That kinda sucks because I'm sick as hell and I feel more disgusting than usually. I guess I'll just deal with the fact she's a missed opportunity for me.
I also learned she has a boyfriend so maybe it's for the best.
>>
I was wrong, right? I wasn't talking to the right person at all and you really are made of solid steel. You aren't hurt and couldn't care less what I do. I feel stupid for considering leaving you alone.
>>
I've been sober for three weeks now and it's not getting any easier. My cravings were completely gone three weeks into quitting smoking, but this just won't fuck off.

Think I'm going to grab some beer while I'm out tonight. Fuck it.
>>
>>26087573
You're still gonna have to quit man, relapsing just prolongs the pain.
>>
File: 70s.jpg (14 KB, 303x293) Image search: [Google]
70s.jpg
14 KB, 303x293
If I'm not bothering you I'll just keep hanging around like a mischievous pixie, a retard tinkerbell. I am sorry.
>>
>>26086660
Did a comp sci exam and I fucked up on the easiest question of my life, was probably worth the biggest portion of the exam as well
I feel so ashamed I honestly don't think I can see my teacher face to face again
>>
>>26086660
A girl talked to me today and touched my shoulder
I feel awful for being so weak
>>
>>26086660
Todays events
>Laptop bluescreened
>Leopard Geckos day bulb blew
>Spillt an entire cup of fruit punch all over my food the tray the table the seats and the floor at burgerking
>I think my fishtank is leaking
>cut my arm on gecko tank
>Got blisters from my shoes
>>
>>26086660
A couple months ago I wanted to get a job delivering stuff, I was going to go for food. Pizza, sacndhiches, whatever. I would of settled for UPS or just regular mail stuff, I was mostly going to go for a job where you get tipped. Now that I think about it like if I went and gave something to someone and I think of the interaction like I'm sure it'd be fine. But for some reason I think men would tip more often than women. Like a female might be like "Oh yeah hey there I like what I see, how you doin?" A dude would be like "Oh YEAH!!!! FOOD I LIKE WHAT I SEE HERE IS MONEY AND SOME MORE MONEY!!!"
>>
>>26087763
I think men do tip better than women, yes. Generally speaking.
>>
File: image.png (548 KB, 667x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
548 KB, 667x433
>>26086763
I am on DXM and I definitely have work tommorrow.
>>
>>26087862
Well I really won't feel like I got this off my chest unless I start talking about bras now fuck no wait tipping money work job for money boobs money boobs money boobs money
>>
I got offered an internship today at a top firm.

I'm sad that I can't kill myself for now. I desperately want to die.

Why did I have to be born trans.

Also the NHS have abandoned me, they refuse to give me mental help ;_; An hero when
>>
>>26087705
Bluescreens aren't necessarily a problem. Even a new computer can potentially get one. Only if they become frequent or if they describe something serious should you care.

Just take things one step at a time, man.
>>
>>26088078
this one is definitely boobs over money but you better NOT STIFF me the next time
>>
>>26088078
>trans
>An hero when
As soon as possible, please!
>>
>>26088153
I hate it. I really do. If I could change it, I would without question.

I don't get the hate though, I didn't choose this, why do people complain at me like I decided it? :c

>>26088146
w-what? Stiff? Is this a lewd thing? If so, I don't like lewd
>>
>>26088185
>didn't choose this
You're right. I'm sorry. The mentally ill shouldn't be picked on for their ailment. I was wrong.
>>
>>26088209
thanks anon
Many trans folk maintain that it isn't a mental illness. It most certainly is, but it's one that society at large doesn't want to try to cure beyond hormones. So that's what I'm stuck with. Oh well.
>>
>>26088185
>w-what? Stiff? Is this a lewd thing? If so, I don't like lewd
I don't like where this is going either, the before proposal avoided eye contact mostly. Really don't like where this is going.
>>
I was dead inside for years then a chick started talking to me again I got feelings and now I'm just being cucked I just want to die again on the inside why does this have to happen OP
>>
>>26088313
Alright this is just fucking awkward now eye contact is established that was extra sausage right?
>>
>>26088349
not op but the only way is to take the black pill my friend. unless your chad
>>
>>26088370
I was black pilled for awhile its just this chick man I thought I would be happy but I'm not
>>
I can't get a hold of the third professor sending a letter of recommendation for my graduate program application and it's due by Monday. She's normally the first to submit and does it right away so I'm not sure what the deal is. Worried that my entire application will be discarded because I'm missing a whopping one letter.
>>
>>26087293
this post actually made me agree with him
go fuck your mother
>>
File: 1433895529500.png (66 KB, 296x285) Image search: [Google]
1433895529500.png
66 KB, 296x285
>made one really good friend freshman year
>stay up late on Fridays drinking and complaining about people and women
>decide to move in together the next year
>show up on the move-in date
>he's there with his new girlfriend
>almost 2 years later and they're still together
>they're always at the house even though she doesn't pay rent or utilities
>they never stop cuddling/touching each other
>if we're all together they'll mumble quietly to each other so I can't hear
>any time we plan something he just assumes she's invited
>any time our friends are over they just go in his room and don't come out until they leave
>I have become a third wheel in my own house

He had the fucking audacity to ask if I got tired of being a third wheel. I don't even have anyone to talk to about it because he was the one I talked to. Now I can't wait for him to move out so I can just be alone.
>>
Why do people always try to take advantage of me?
I've had faggots at bars try to get me stupid drunk because they think it'll make me more open to their ways and sociopaths starting conversations with me, trying to fill my head with their lies and bullshit.
Hell, last time I went out a girl came out of nowhere and pulled me over to her table to try and use me to buy her drinks, I had never seen or spoken to her before.

Why do they do this? Do they somehow assume I am stupid? How am I stupid if I can see them for what they are?
Is there anyone out there not wearing a fucking mask?
>>
Yesterday I was the happiest person on the planet for no reason and now I'm as sad as ever. I just dont fucking get it. I'm a dude, I shouldn't get emotional unless something major happens. FUCK
>>
>>26087607
Ayy, I finally got some good news today. Don't need the fermented jew as a cruch anymore.
>>
i fucking spoke to her today manggggggggggg
shes so beautfiul
she doesnt even like me back
wtf
shes sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful ill do anything for her
>>
Nothing to say, it's all over now
No more time for words, they never were much useful to me anyways
See you friends, looking forward to it I'm sure you are
>>
WE DINDU NUTHIN
THEY WERE GUD BOYS GOING TO THE CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY
>>
I just got hired for a stay-at-home job today but I'm worried as fuck that it's some dubious, shady bullshit.
>>
Its been a year since hannah moved. I thought I loved and fantasized about has moved and I lost total contact with her, I feel empty inside and can't go through each day without thinking about her. I would do anything just to see or hear her again. I can't tell anyone this because of the way people perceive me normally. Someone end this fucking pain
>>
I'm simply a fat piece of shit op
>>
I'm almost over you. It doesn't hurt as bad as it used to before, but once in a while I catch myself still wondering what our lives would be like if we were together, or if we even gave it half a chance. I think I've nearly completely accepted that it wasn't meant to be. Sometimes I still want your attention, but I know you have someone else to give it to now.

Everyone told me it'd get better and it did. I'm glad we're still friends though, even if you're more important to me than I am to you.
>>
>>26086660
Femboys make me harder than women now
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.