[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck guys, I'm gonna get beat up. HARD >Show this cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Fuck guys, I'm gonna get beat up. HARD

>Show this cool knife to a couple of girls (one of them being my crush) while we're in the city
>"Wow, Anon, be careful with that"
>My crush says that she's gonna go meet this guy named Marcus
>"Fuck, she has a boyfriend, how did I not know this?"
>Jokingly say to one of the other girls that I was gonna have a knife with this guy when we were on our way to meet him
>"Wow, Anon, not cool" but she quickly shakes it off
>Tells this story to my crush
>My crush tells it to this guy who's in a big gang and all
>This guy gets fucking furious even though I didn't even directly threaten him with a knife in the first place
>This all happaned last friday by the way
>I get a message from this guy telling me to come see me
>He gets all up in my face and tells me that "He's gonna fuck me up if I say one more word about him"
>Give him 2 gram weed and he walks off and into his gang that consists of about 20 people, they were all waiting on the otherside of the road
>He's still mad as fuck though
>He told me to meet him up tomorrow
>If I show up I'll probably get beaten the fuck up
>These guys actually broke some Russian guys jaw just because he said something annoying
>If I don't show up and fight him I'll get beaten up even harder
>If I show up and win, like if I actually knock him down I'm going to get even more beaten up by his whole gang
>Afraid to even go to school tomorrow
>Have told my parents but they still wants to force me to go to school

Fuck man, I lived a good life.

Ask me questions if you need me to elaborate more.
>>
File: shit.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
Originally wanted to post this as main picture since it's more related but some fucker already made a thrad with duplicate file
>>
Just throw em up foo

That'll scare him off
>>
Are you Finnish by any chance?
>>
File: Hostage.jpg (351 KB, 619x843) Image search: [Google]
Hostage.jpg
351 KB, 619x843
>>26086620
>implying Europoors are allowed to own knives
>>
If you have to, bite the fucker.

Right in the neck.
>>
Just take the knife m8
>>
knife him. life sucks so you might as well take some trash on the way out.
>>
>>26086675
Get a life, bin that knife!

Such is life in the Cuckapeon Union
>>
Well, since you're getting beaten up anyways, might as well try to beat him as good as you can. If you do manage to beat the shit out of him, run for your life and hope they don't catch up, though I do think that they'd be a bit surprised and their reaction time might suffer.

Let's face it, there's not really another possibility. If worst comes to worst, prepare something to defend yourself, like for example your knife, in which case you have to be ready to stab one or two of them.

It's better if you stab them than them stabbing you. Just be mentally prepared.
>>
>>26086057
Go meet him. Bring some material to give you a boner. When you're about to fight, pull down your pants and chase him with your boner. It may be embarrassing but nobody will want to beat up/touch a naked dude with a boner.
>>
>Not having your own crew

Jesus, OP.
>>
>>26086057
Report it your school counselor or police. Fuck being a pussy man you're life is in danger
>>
You sound like an underage faggot.
>>
>>26086057

just go full autisma and start tripping on your sentences and be super beta, they'll feel bad and they'll probably just tell you to fuck off. it worked for me
>>
>>26086057
>Going to school
Just deal with it middleschooler
>>
>>26086057
>>Have told my parents but they still wants to force me to go to school

Call the police, they have zero tolerance for gangs hanging around high school students.
>>
>>26086720
I suggest you do this op
>>
>>26086057
Why not just slice his throat when he was in your face? What do you have to lose?
>>
Das what you get for runnin yo mouth, young nigga
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Who needs courage if you have a gun? Get a gun, Roll up in the back seat of a car and blast those fools before they even know it's you. Police won't care cuz niggerz stuff
>>
>>26086057
Lmao bruh watch that gucci fanucci vid on liveleak.
>It will all be gucci fanucci
>>
>>26086733
I'm thinking about it but what if they ask me "Hey Anon, why did you have a knife in public location, that's illegal you know"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.