[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chestlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1453888569065.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1453888569065.png
260 KB, 563x542
Is having small boobs the equivalent of having a small dick for females?

Roasties care to respond? How much does it shame you and how much do you hate yourself?
>>
some people like smaller breasts on women, nobody 'likes' a smaller penis
>>
No but it's always funny seeing chestkets claim small boobs are better.
>>
At least small boobs are cute and some even find it hot. No one cares about penises
>>
B CUP BEST CUP
SHAPE > SIZE
>>
Having small boobs has never affected me. Sorry OP.

But having small + tubular breasts has. Fuck.
>>
>>26085769
>Is having small boobs the equivalent of having a small dick for females?
nope

your answer is here, literally the first post >>26085787

now delete this thread
>>
>>26085853

But I want to know more. I had a roastie friend who was so ashamed of her small boobs that she was extremely depressed when I found out she wore padded bras
>>
File: 20150503_032422.jpg (400 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20150503_032422.jpg
400 KB, 1280x960
I lost 115 pounds and went from a DDD to a C cup and it feels pretty fucking bad, man.

Pix related, my old boobs. Goodbye boobs, I'll miss you.
>>
>>26085787
"i like small tits"

Yeah right you fucking virgin anon
>>
>>26085873
girls think guys don't like smaller breasts, guys definitely do, it's weird
>>
Nipples and shape are more important. C cup best cup tho
>>
>>26085894
gtfo with your attention whoring bullshit
>>
Isn't a girl with a roastie exactly the same as a guy with phimosis? Why is one ok when the other is hated?
>>
>>26085787
Women with smaller vags do. Besides, almost no men honestly like small tits, they just tell you that to prevent you from killing yourself post-fuck
>>
>>26086215
where do people come up with these bizarre ideas. what's wrong with liking small tits? my girlfriends boobs are pretty small but they're still fun as fuck to play with. i don't wish she had bigger titties. i've played with DDs before and they're fun just in a different way. but i guess i am 'faggot' and 'virgin' for enjoying small titties
>>
>>26086215
also i have never met a girl with a 3-in deep vagina.
>>
Oh my god you guys are fucking faggot-ass shitheads.
>>
>>26085769
I've met girls who said they prefer smaller dicks because it was less work for them to please a bigger penis. Granted, this was in Switzerland.
>>
>>26086265
Unless you're a super-Chad you don't have a significant sample size
>>
>>26086506
no i am not a super chad but i've slept with about 12 women and none of them have been anywhere close to a depth that would accomodate a micropeen. however, good news for average dick folks out there: plenty of girls who are 5-7 in deep
>>
A/B cup here but also 5'4 and 110lbs.
Small tits on a small girl is cute. If I were 50lbs heavier with small tits still I'd be fucking ashamed of myself.
>>
>>26086215
Wrong. I get legitimately tuned off by large tits
who /androgyny/ here?
>>
>>26086547
right, it's all about proportions
>>
>>26086567
>no heterosexual men like small tits
fixed desu senpai
>>
>>26086567
Yeah but women only like faggots as friends
>>
I've always thought that women with smaller vags like bigger penises.
>>
small tits > large tits
>>
>>26086215

Sorry chestlets, this anon has it right. Even if a guy tells you he's "ok" with your boob size or that he "prefers" it, I guarantee you he wishes he had more to play with.

And no, we don't like plastic boobs. You're fucked
>>
>>26086802
>has no self-esteem or sexual experience
>can only get off to degrading women over the internet
kek
>>
>>26086849

You're assuming too much, roastlet, and assumptions are often incorrect
>>
>>26085769

For me it is, if you're flat chested as a female i just see you as a dude
>>
>>26086870
both males and females have wildly varying tastes in what they seek in a partner. sure, the typical chad build will attract a great deal of women, and there is a certain feminine design that most men will find appealing. but there is no universal standard of beauty for either gender. the only way you could think there was is due to a complete lack of real-world experience
>>
File: tumblr_m151nwXGFw1rnz29qo1_500.png (531 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m151nwXGFw1rnz29qo1_500.png
531 KB, 500x750
Ideal.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.