[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /recreational-heroin-user/ here? Feels good mang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 409x409
Who else /recreational-heroin-user/ here?

Feels good mang
>>
>claims to be socially awkward
>can get heroin

What?
>>
>heroin
>recreational

Gud giggle OP
>>
assuming this isn't a ruse of trying to get sad fucks into doing what is pretty much a death sentence

how many time did you do it? really you should regret it after trying it once because you're already addicted
>>
>>26085462
did till i caught endocarditis from dirty needles and spent 6weeks in hospital.
>>
File: use once and destroy - drugs.jpg (65 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
use once and destroy - drugs.jpg
65 KB, 500x327
not recreational.. addict here.. started over 10 years ago
>>
File: smughijak4v2.png (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smughijak4v2.png
54 KB, 640x400
>>26085462
This applies to me, though I have more a propensity to smoke weed.
>>
File: chill heroin.jpg (9 KB, 144x94) Image search: [Google]
chill heroin.jpg
9 KB, 144x94
>>26085568
that sucks man.. i've been using needles for over 10 years and never had a serious complication like that
>>
>>26085633
That sucks man, how did it start?
>>
File: my heroin.jpg (135 KB, 444x598) Image search: [Google]
my heroin.jpg
135 KB, 444x598
>>26085746
opiate Rx from a doc for a skateboard injury. was Rx'd percocets, then started doing OCs, then those got too expensive so switched to H, first smoking / snorting, then moved on to the needle.. fast forward 10 years, i'm still doing it.
>>
>>26085462
Well it's your right to be a retard I guess. It's a fucking rabid bear to get off of being hooked on pretty much any opiate except kratom and codeine. Saying you use heroin but aren't addicted to it are famous last words.
>>
i'll try heroin when i'm sixty or older. i heard it's the best thing ever. it's so good that you get addicted after using it once. that#s something worth waiting for.
i also want to try dmt when i'm older. right now i'm content with weed and shrooms.
>>
>>26085707
i didn't have any complications after 10 plus years too. So i was being lax with sterility
>>
>>26085860

I've been told that Opana and Dilaudid match the heroin experience if you want to go the pharm route.
>>
>>26085790
exactly me except car accident
>>
>>26085916
thanks for the tip, i'll look into it. i've tried tramadol before. good times, apart from the puking.
>>
>>26085481
lol, a dealer doesn't give a fuck about your social skills. money is the ultimate social lubricant
>>
>>26085973
This, it's really easy.
>>
>>26085951
Please don't abuse tramadol bro, it's common knowledge that abuse of tramadol can lead to epileptic fits.
>>
related:
>"The how and why of heroin addiction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

^ which is a reading of the following Reddit comment (the link to which is in the vid description):

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/wnj2d/iama_heroin_addict_been_clean_now_for_4_months/c5ez7ne?context=1

This shit has 1.6 million views. someone linked it to me like two days ago.
>>
>>26085462
Shout out to you OP.

I've used heroin for over 8 years and didn't get addicted once. Fuck these faggots going on about addiction.
>>
>>26085462

Switched to u47700. Better than herion imo
>>
>>26085462
Who else /suck dick for drug money/ here?
>>
I had access to 40 5mg oxy tabs and really enjoyed the first few times where I took 10-20mg but the last two times I did it (took 25mg) I didn't enjoy it nearly as much and threw up the next morning. Don't understand how anyone could get addicted to that stuff, it was fun two or three times but the feeling stops coming back.
>>
>>26086170
Iktf. My first times with hydrocodone and oxycodone at 19 I went full retard fiend and obsessed over maintaining that high. Then after abstaining for a year because real life got in the way I took some oxy again and went, "Meh that was pretty nice and fun but it's not worth the gouged prices and risk of prison and addiction and having everyone hate you and all that bullshit."
>>
>>26085462
What does a heroin high actually feel like?
>>
>>26085973
But how do you find them? You can't just google it, right?
>>
>>26086435
Regular opiates like oxy and morph are like a post jizz endorphin rush that envelops you like a warm blanket of analgesia and peace of mind x10. I've never had heroin but I assume it's similar except x100.
>>
>>26086435
like god exists and >>26086466
is on your side
>>
>>26085462

>doesnt get accused of being a cop by heroin dealers
>claims hes not a normie

the fuck outta here
>>
>>26086128

>u47700

You know a lot of very similar drugs have been found to cause potentially deadly arrythmias like Torsades.

These drugs are only QSAR probes. They were discarded as potential pharmaceuticals decades ago.
>>
>>26085973

so is your saliva I'm assuming?
>>
>>26087214
You're just talking about synthetic opiate rcs right?
>>
mushrooms are the god tier drug. get over heroin its lame.
>>
>>26087321
Agreed, they're so much fun.

I love how time is soooo slow and everything is so hilarious and interesting. Truly god tier.
>>
File: 1446761573664.jpg (50 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
1446761573664.jpg
50 KB, 700x504
>>26086100
>been using for 8 years
>not addicted
>I can quit any time I want, guys!
Wew lad
>>
>>26087214
Well i can't get real H often. I understand the risks but fuck it, life blows. Only downside is u47700 hardening veins super quick.
>>
File: hue.jpg (161 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
161 KB, 500x598
>>26085462
Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo

What's cool with idiots like you is that when it catches up to you, you'll do anything for a fix. Anything. I like junkies during the earlier stages of withdrawal, it's like having a geass, they'll do anything.
>>
>>26086128
i'm thinking of ordering some in the future. how's the high? any side effects?
>>
>>26089064
>>26086074
>>26085541

Why do heroin threads always get bombarded with redditors with no knowledge of what doing heroin is like?
Pretty much every thread there's people going
>omg heroin is badd :((( one hit and your addicted xDDD

You don't know what heroin is like. You don't know what drives an individual to do heroin. You don't know shit other than reddit posts by upvote whores and 110 years of anti-drug propaganda.
>>
>>26089331

I'm the second guy you quoted.

I'm not Redditor and wasn't clamining anything I was just sharing a video about Heroin someone linked me.

Besides, the video does not in any way draw heroin in a negative light. Did you even watch it? It literally only said positive things about heroin and even exalted it as being the best drug in the eyes of heroin addict, excluding the tolerance to it which makes getting high off of it more expensive, and one's feeling they need heroin to feel normal once they're on it long enough.
>>
You people are all trash. You do nothing but help ruin society. You should all be deported to some shithole. I'm sick of finding heroine needles you disgusting fuckers leave on the ground.
>>
>>26089502
>wanting to make the world a better place

You're as normie as they get.
>>
>>26085462
I never used heroine but i used to snort biphentin (its like rittalin but in a caplet with beads) in high school. i will do a green text story if anyone wants
>>
>>26089612
Sure, I'd like to read it.
>>
>>26085790
holy shit jesus is just feinding for that heroine oh well atleast jesus heals and is imortal. i guess thats a win-win
>>
>>26089611
>Wanting to make the world even worse.

Can't you at least do it somewhere that's already shit and let the rest of us live in peace?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26085462
This is not what I am.
>>
>>26087124
Are you a fucking idiot? Do you think the cops sound awkward idiots undercover? Even dealers know that. Undercover cops will be trained to fit the part as well as possible.
>>
File: junkie-slut.jpg (147 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
junkie-slut.jpg
147 KB, 1080x720
>>26086435
A million orgasms all over your body. Swear to God, my prostate starts throbbing when I'm on any opiates. There's not even any point in jerking off anymore, once you've got a good habit going. Not that you could jerk off anyways.
>>
Heroin is too hardcore for me. Too many horror stories of people shooting up. It became a part of their lives, just like cigs but worse.

My family has an addictive personality too. I'll stick to the occasional joint.
>>
>>26086466
This.
Pretty much the only way I could ever get access to drugs is by ordering online and then probably get busted as soon as they arrive...
>>
File: DSCN0402.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0402.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
It's been a few weeks since I've done dope. I'll probably order a gram, or at least half, when I'm home alone for a week next March, and get high as fuck.
>>
File: ketamine.jpg (127 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
ketamine.jpg
127 KB, 612x612
I'm schizophrenic and opiates make me start hearing lots of voices, but they're the magical voices of a million angels gently calling my name. It's heavenly. Wish I could get some more Oxy, right now I'm stuck with poppy tea and kratom.
>>
>>26089954
I'm contemplating ordering seeds because I have some Amazon gift card money, but I'm sick of choking down tea. Do you have any idea whether Sincerely Nuts is still selling that weird batch that was getting people really fucked up?

By the way, China's ketamine scene is fascinating.
>>
>>26087321
Different drugs for different things

Friday night light show, with friends? Mushrooms
Saturday night's concerts and clubbing?
MDMA
Sunday, taking time to ease your mind and body, relax, feeling completely at peace before diving into your next busy week?
Heroin
Monday morning pick-me-up to be alert and productive at work / in school?
Adderall/Meth
Monday evening 8-hour massage, anxiety relief, and comedown/withdrawl cure?
Vallium

I'n not gonna rail a couple lines of coke to relax, and popping mollys at a funeral is just plain rude
>>
>>26089983
All I know is you can lick my Nuts.
Sincerely.
>>
>>26090190
Alrighty then. That's a helpful answer.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.