[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never approached by girls a-am i really really ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1453433827349.png (217 KB, 695x315) Image search: [Google]
1453433827349.png
217 KB, 695x315
>tfw never approached by girls

a-am i really really ugly
>>
Girls don't approach, unless you're Chad. They flirt if they find you attractive.

Has a girl ever flirted with you? If you can't tell, you have autism
>>
Yes.

If you are a 4/10 then at least one fat girl should have hit on you by now.

Good looking girls never hit on anyone though, it's the mans just to do that.
>>
>>26085493
>If you can't tell, you have autism

Damn lol
>>
>>26085493

This. Girls will rarely come right out and ask you out. Instead, if a girl is interested, she'll hint that she likes you and try to flirt, expecting you to ask her out.

Bad news OP, you're either ugly or terrible at reading people.
>>
>>26085493
>>26085564
I must be pretty ugly cause girls dont even look in my direction when i talk to them
>>
>>26085649
Same. I'm >>26085493

I'm literally invisible. It feels bad but it also feels liberating too. I look like such a subhuman that I can get away with not wearing nice clothes or grooming myself because nothing's expected of me
>>
>>26085649
Girls have a sixth sense which lets them avoid even glancing in my direction.

Even girls at the counter at supermarkets and such really hate looking at me. If I even smile a bit they assume I must be getting above my station so they roll their eyes.

I do not exist as a being to women, any more than a table or a chair. They hate me for existing. They hate that I am even alive because I am ugly.
>>
I'm easily the ugliest person I've ever seen.

I also have no idea what flirting entails.
>>
>>26085693
>>26085775
Take the blackpill my brethren. Its our only way
>>
>>26085775
God damn this man knows that feel
>>
>>26085832
I already have. I have no other choice.
>>
>>26085775
>They hate me for existing. They hate that I am even alive because I am ugly.
That's not true anon, they don't hate you, they just ignore you and don't care about you at all.
>>
>>26085493
I've never understood what "flirting" is even supposed to be.
Anyone care to educate an autist?
>>
>>26085884
Unless the vast majority of girls can barely contain their disgust at your existence, you're not unattractive and could never know that feel. Fuck outta here
>>
>>26085448
>try to talk to girls
>get one word, monotone replies
JUST
>>
>>26085884
They hate me if I make them notice me.

Smiling at them at the checkout for example. Asking them a question. They despise me for these things. I have to hunch when I'm at the counter at a shop because I get scowls and negative vibes if I stand proud; they get very angry at me if I give off any indication that I don't realise I am ugly. I have to look down and avoid eye contact because they will roll their eyes or talk in a sarcastic voice if I give them eye contact.
>>
>>26085976
>they don't just make huffy noises and look in the completely opposite direction while distancing herself from you

You're boring, not hideous
>>
>>26085493
How do you tell if they're flirting?
>>
>>26085987
You are aware literally nobody gives a shit about you or how you look, and this is just you being mentally ill, right?

In any case if you actually want it to stop you should see a doctor and tell him this.
>>
>>26085987
If they hate you so much, you might as well start doing those things just to piss them off
>>
File: 1413434635215.jpg (487 KB, 1100x1569) Image search: [Google]
1413434635215.jpg
487 KB, 1100x1569
>>26085884
>implying ignoring your fellow man isnt the same as hating them/killing them indirectly
even worse because its just based on his looks
>>
>>26086008
>>26086008
Im not boring when you get to.know me. The problem is no girl is willing to give me a chance. Being a introvert is life on hard mode enless you look like a greek god
>>
>>26086032
Why? Why hurt myself more? I don't like getting those cold looks from them, it really hurts me. Many a day has been ruined by accidentally smiling at a pretty checkout attendant, only to get rolled eyes, avoidance of eye contact, scowls and sarcastic voices in return.

It is really humiliating.

>>26086030
I'm not mentally ill.
>>
>>26085493
When I was 13 one girl was really touchy at me in my kungfu class
there was also this girl who used to always grab my face and caress it when I went in for a cheek kiss
but idk
>>
>>26086088
As I said: to piss them off and then laugh at their retarded reactions. But if you're so fucking sensitive then forget it.
>>
>>26086126
Why is being reminded that women hate me and that I'm ugly something I would laugh at?
>>
File: 1453662989051.jpg (25 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1453662989051.jpg
25 KB, 250x237
>tfw girls only give you 4 word max replies when you message them.

>sadboys2001:(pepe.jpg
>>
>>26086199
>messaging women at all
Lmao failed normie
>>
>>26086199
>messaging girls

kill yourself normie scum
>>
>>26086062
that fucking feel
I feel like an even bigger piece of shit because I really wonder if I'm even an interesting or tolerable to be around person. I have guy friends only and I make them laugh/keep their attention,but women never seem to stick around me long enough to "get" me.
>>
File: chad.jpg (63 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
63 KB, 593x594
Bro I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're a creep. I hate to break it to you but you're over 25 years old and you're still a virgin. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is a pretty fair place. If you're over 25 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. You're probably some kind of creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. Go watch anime and play video games. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have.
>>
>>26086329
you need to change world to society
normies arent doing the world any favors, they are cancer
>>
>>26086157
I know how you feel bro. I'm a 28 year old full virgin with my own apartment, two cars and job and have had zero contact all my life with women and they always look at me like I annoyed them and hate me. I have already given up on life. I started lifting just because I wanted to feel healthier 4 months ago and I have nothing else to do I'm my life besides working, watching movies alone and playing video games. I really doubt I'll ever meet somebody nice who could at least look at me without disgust or hate.
>>
>>26086588
shit, what was your path to the job
money/job is the one thing I need to make this fucking existence complete
>>
>>26086588
>and they always look at me like I annoyed them and hate me

Exactly. This is exactly what it is. These people think we are making it up, that it's all in our heads.

I'm only 23 at the moment (kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin) but sadly I will one day be your age likely with the same situation.
>>
>>26086329
the ugly truth right here familias
>>
>>26086679
there is no truth in that shitty pasta, is your brain rotten or something?
>>
>>26086329

Spoken like a true dumb woman.

OP don't bother chasing retarded cunts. You can see they want nothing but ephemeral pleasures and a good hunk of man.

Surroundings create the monster, not the other way around. Look at you now.

The fuck is a creep anyway? You damn know someone who looks great will never be labeled as a creep. It's only a smear word.

You're a brainless sociopath. You bent over for vapid women, and not the decent women. You're the loser, cunt

To be normal in relation to a sick society is not being normal at all. You're fucking rotten. This all sounds intimidating to people who never go out of their house but there is absolutely no truth in this pasta.

Damn I hope this is a pasta, holy shit.
>>
>>26086329

Maybe for you vapid whores but women aren't 1 single entity.
>>
>>26087185
henry is ok, but that middlename and last name are absolute shit
>>
>>26086329

Yet vapid whores like you always end up being single mothers from Tyrone.

Tell me who's a good judge of character again?

The person who made this pasta really needs a good kick in the face.
>>
>look at girl
>she panics
>can tell I ruined her day simply by existing and being within eyesight of her

I'm killing myself
>>
>>26087327
lmao at least become a supreme gentleman
>>
>>26086088
You are mentally ill. Most people are too busy being concerned about themselves to give a rats arse about you.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.