[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try my best to be kind to normies >still treated awfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1453599588177.png (368 KB, 664x606) Image search: [Google]
1453599588177.png
368 KB, 664x606
>try my best to be kind to normies
>still treated awfully
>>
File: 13.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1801) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1801
>>26081463
This senapi

I tried offering my normie sister some advice on her bf's weight gain and suggested the gym

She snapped and told me to shut up
>>
>>26081473
if a 300lbs+ shutin neckbeard suggested the gym to me i'd tell them to shut up too
>>
>>26081463
>try my best to be kind to normies

There's your problem
>>
You misunderstand why people treat each other nicely.

They don't do it in return of niceness, they do it mostly out of selfish reasons. The idea is that their niceness is going to give something in return.

You have nothing of value to offer, hence they do not feel obligated to be nice to you.
>>
>>26081473

When women complain they are not asking for solutions, they just want emotional support.

I know it's retarded, but 90% of the time if a woman complains the correct response is something along the lines of

>Wow, that sucks
>That must be really hard
>etc.

Offering them solutions will make them even more mad.

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 398x354
>feeling worse than usual
>normies shit on me even more
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1000
>>26081503
underrated post

originaldesu
>>
File: gasgano.jpg (14 KB, 177x289) Image search: [Google]
gasgano.jpg
14 KB, 177x289
>>26081463
>being nice to normies
ew gross.
You are suppose to either ignore them entirely or just flat out be disgusted by their presence. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>26081463
Bully the most feeble and weak one there, the others will respect you in no time
>>
>>26081463
I'm pretty much a normie by definition but i try to be nice to everyone who attempts to make small talk with me, but i guess it's just the average british attitude
>>
>>26081682
I think this is called egoism. The act of being nice for selfish reasons.
>>
>>26081463
what counts as as kind in this situation and what counts as awfully?
>>
>>26081699
Absolutely illogical
>>
>>26081463
I remember reading "No more Mr. Nice Guy" which is far less fedorish than it sounds. And he said something like, we try far too hard to be nice and not bother people, so we become not relatable. He used the metaphor of teflon being too smooth for something to stick on it.
There is also the "Franklin effect", where if people have to help you, they start liking you more.
So essentially, you shouldn't stop being too nice and be more selfish, so people will paradoxically like you more.
But of course, this is all theory for me, and you also have to have a healthy amount of social skills to know how much selfishness is socially acceptable.
>>
>>26081463

>trying to blend in at work and not draw too much attention
>co-workers want to go nightclubbing with me
>refuse
>they see through my ruse now and treat me like sub-human garbage
>>
>call normalfag girls at work whores and sluts and bitches
>treated well
>>
>>26081682
I sent to college for a semester and became good friends with bot h Chad and stacey and I'm a 400 pounds looser with nothing to offer at all.
If anything robots have never been nice to me
>>
>>26081699
dude, it's about basic interaction with people, it's not only women, it's everyone.

Seriously, how dense can you be ? When someone is complaining, 99% of the time they're not asking for a solution, they already have the solution, they just want to vent, and for you to empathise with them. If you come and rub the solution on their face, of course they're not going to like it.

Stop trying to fix people, it never works and nobody is going to like you for it.
>>
Trying to act any kind/nice is guaranteed to fail. What you SHOULD try to do is initiate conversations and ask to go out with friends or romantic interests, but faking a personality never works. Try and be confident, do NOT go out of your way to be nice, go out of your way to act casually, and think to yourself "they should be the one impressing me"

I know it sounds a bit like "just be yourself and be confident" but seriously, when you stop trying to act like someone else (which sometimes you can't learn from hearing from someone else, it's a realization you might come to yourself) it's a huge weight off your shoulders, and you'll see results
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>26084639
>Chad-apologists
>>
>>26084738
>my experiences are the only valid omes
>>
File: Florence Zombie.jpg (63 KB, 1131x698) Image search: [Google]
Florence Zombie.jpg
63 KB, 1131x698
>>26081463
There's a reason normies and robots are different. Normies are not inherently more or less abusive, you just have to understand the culture. Maybe if you spend less time on 4chan and put-in the work to understand normies and how they operate, you could function with them.
>>
>been abused by normals all my life
>stopped taking their shit
>glare at them if they look at me, ignore them if they speak to me, occasionally have fun inconveniencing their lives

I really don't like normalfags
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.