[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wakey wakey wagecucks. You got to shit, piss, wash, brush, get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 670x424
Wakey wakey wagecucks. You got to shit, piss, wash, brush, get dressed, commute to work and get to Shecklesburgs inc. RIGHT NOW!
>>
I'm actually getting out right now familia after sleeping and playing on my exclusively cool 3ds! :D
I didn't answer the phone this time because no one called! :D
>>
>>26080928
Better than sitting around all day in bed like I'm doing and getting poorer by the minute
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x482
>>26080958
Why you no /neetbux/?
>>
when you die your body will be my food
>>
Nah senpai, im about to go to bed.

I work odd hours.

Get in about 10PM, work till 5. Get home at 6, bed by 7
>>
>>26080989
Because I want to make more than $733 per MONTH.

Because that would be so much better than my biweekly $3,000 paychecks...
>>
>>26081128
>>26080989
tfw I make more than a year's worth of your neetbux in a little over a month...
>>
File: 1453941446555.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453941446555.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>26080928
Actually, no.
Woke, up at five, performed Hallowing the Kingdom of Qayin and the Stellar Transvocation, and I'm sipping coffee going over my tasks for the day before solar worship.

Then it's a nice relaxing hike through about a mile and a half of woods on the way to campus, and after checking my mailbox and chilling in the office for an hour, probably with another cup of coffee, I'm going to head to class where a VERY qt red haired girl just switched sections into mine (she's a graduate student, like me :3), where I'll be taking notes for a different qt before researching 15th C. Persian manuscripts and tantrik mandalas for the rest of the day.

How things on your end, NEETfriend?
>>
>>26080928
>shit

>2016
>not shitting at work on the clock

Fucking poorfags
>>
My job is exactly what I want

I always had dream to dig tunnels. I would do it for free if you ask me, money is just bonus
>>
My job is exactly what I want.

I always had dream to work at MC donalds fliping burgers , I would even do it for free if you ask me, money is just bonus on top.
>>
>>26081287
Pierce through the skies with your drill!
>>
>>26081304
My neetdom is exactly what I want
I always dreamed about having my own apartment in which I can improve my skills everyday if you ask me I would do it for free, money is just a bonus
>>
>>26080928
man it feels good to be a neet
>>
>>26080928
JOKES FINALLY ON YOU NEETFAGS! I Have a 2 day vacation for the first time in 2 year and.....

*sobs with envy*
>>
>woke up 7 am after 6 hours of sleep because if I spend longer doing nothing I feel I wasted my morning
>did my mmo dailies, well half of them because no guildmates awake at the last moment
>after an hour took an hour long nap
>woke up again and did the other half of my dailies with a guildmates
>now going to get something for breakfast
>after that is more mmos until lunch
>and after lunch I will listen to my month of accumulated right wing propaganda podcasts while I draw because I grew tired of my vacations
>after that I will study coding for a while
>maybe play the piano too
>and then I have the stronghold patrols with my guildmates and is off too bed again after a day well spent
>>
>recently became a wagie after years of comfy neetdom
>work is boring and quiet, would really prefer business so the day would pass faster
>horny as fuck constantly
>quick faps in the bathroom during shifts

Boring neetlife > boring workplace. Though it's a funny thought that I get paid for blowing loads.
>>
Been a basement dweller since 1993. I am now a 50yo wizard. My day consists of doing whatever the fuck I like at the expense of the tax payer. I won't say I am happy living this way but I definitely was not happy living the other way. Fuck normality.
>>
>>26081421
>a day well spent

I'm not trying to be offensive...but seriously, why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>26080928
I have a relaxing job in STEM that makes way more than your NEETbux. Also unlike you I don't have a cap on my income and I've probably already made more money than you'll see in 20 years. You shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds if you want your pittance to continue.
>>
>>26081528
Because I don't have to wake up at 6 to go to my denigrating job. The mmurder of the ego
>>
>>26080989
I was, but now they're making me work for my neetbux. Sorry brobot
>>
>>26081528
If he enjoys that then why should he? Because he is costing you a miniscule amount in taxes perhaps? Stay cucked wage faggot.
>>
>>26081489
Where do you work, neetywager?
>>
>>26081183
Can you try any harder to sound like a special snowflake? Jesus Christ anon, I'm a wagecuck and this sickens me.
>>
>>26081072
Where at? Night stocking?
>>
>>26081183
What are you gonna do when you're finished paying to work for a useless degree?
You are worse than a wagie
>>
File: NEET.jpg (119 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
119 KB, 429x429
>>26081489
Leaving neetdom was hell for me, it was either that or be homeless. It doesn't get better.
>>
I must admit I have a little guilty pleasure is this comic now the comic on itself sucks but with every new strip there is a stories of a wagei being miserable at work and I can't resist binge reading them once in a whilehttp://trenchescomic.com/

Why be a wagei when you could simulate the experience by sitting in your computer without getting up even if you start feeling uncomfortable and binge drinking coffee and taking shits?
>>
>>26081589
>useless
>job placement out of my grad department is over 99%

>>26081567
Sorry, anon, I'll save you some cookies out of this afternoon's meet & greet ;)
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26080928
This is wagecucks' to-do list for 5 days a week, or 7 if and when they're extremely unlucky. At least it's ecological, because they don't need a separate list for every day.
>>
>>26081183
>Graduate studies
>Free time
Might as well burn your money and put some printer paper in a frame if you're going to take some worthless Master's program.
>>
File: ah.jpg (482 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
482 KB, 1006x768
>>26081614
Anon, I'm on a full ride scholarship that pays my living expenses aside from being a GA as well.
>>
>>26081644
>constantly tells neets their money will run out (it won't)
When his time is running out
What will you do then? Will you give me my extra keptchup or make me complain to your supervisor?
>>
>>26081644
So what you're saying is you're a nigger?

I guess that's cool then. Niggers are the only college students I have respect for
>>
>daddy is getting ready to leave for work
>first he is going to come here to give me my neet allowance tho
>there is no better feel than payday
What should I buy first neets?
>>
File: 1453908972778.jpg (45 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
1453908972778.jpg
45 KB, 540x365
>>26081683
I've never told any neet their money will run out.

Probably go on to PhD work if I don't get an offer for a real job while finishing up my masters, or since placement's so high, start applying for positions at things I love.

>>26081691
Where did I imply this? My scholarships are for high academic performance.
>>
Legit question. Can I seriously get paid to do nothing? I still live at home btw.
>>
>>26081701
I'd give anything to work your little NEETbutt like a slave driver. Fill you with cum, you naughty little NEETtreat.
>>
>>26081717
Yes just put on a fancy suit, go down the stairs and ask daddy to give you your neetbucks fell him you are a big.boy now and he needs to start saving g for an apartment for you to live on too now.
It worked for me
>>
>>26081746
I'm sorry I don't sleep with filthy wage scum, try your luck with the office slut tho I hear she gets treatment for all those diseases now
>>
>>26080928
That's no way to talk to your parents, young man! Now get your ass out of bed; we're dropping you off at the employment office.
>>
>>26081793
Can I have my.tendies first tho?
My parents don't care at all.if I work, I actually text them my latest achievements every week and they congratulate me
>>
>>26081817
>"Mommy! mommy! I made poo poo in toilet this time!"
>"Very good dear, mommy's very proud of you, there are chicky tendy wendy's in the oven mommy's gonna be home late today, she has a date with shaqwan"
>>
>>26081750
Aw man, you mean I have to dig that ol' son of a gun out for his grave just to get some cash? Good grief!
>>
>>26081866
So you already inherited his fortunes well done
The opportunitys are endless now learn wathever you want, travel to any place of.the world.
Why don't you settle with a qt Brazilian in a beach town far away from any problem in the world?
>>
File: 1444042568187.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1444042568187.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>working from home
>making $80 per billable hour
>listening to my music
>sitting at my /comfy/ battle station
>AC set just right
>polo and shorts
>animu reruns for comfort noise

Why aren't you freelance yet anon?
>>
>>26080951
>>26080958
>>26081060
>>26081128
>>26081139
>>26081183
>>26081266
>>26081287
>>26081542
>>26081746
>>26081793

All wagies permanently on suicide watch. They can't tie their nooses fast enough. They get BTFO daily in these threads
>>
>>26081968
I'm working on it, its going to take a couple more years tho :(
>>
I'm thinking of learning a trade, like becoming a plumber or an electrician. Surely it can't be worse than working in an office, or being a NEET
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.