[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senior in HS here (18) What the fuck is wrong with women? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
Senior in HS here (18)

What the fuck is wrong with women? The crush I've, and every other guys wants to fuck in the ass is dating some poor public school retard.

Do girls have any class? Here I am with decent looks and drive extremely nice cars and here's the fucking poor public school retards that probably smell like shit, drive Hondas, wear shirt clothes. Etc and they somehow get the girls.

The "money gets girls is a big meme". I'm one of the richest irl and have least contact with girls. Girls would rather get cucked by unsuccessful retards. I can't wait til I'm older and all those fucking sluts will get tired of getting cucked and need money
>>
sup elliot

chances are she thinks he is a bad boy because he comes from a rough school
>>
>>26074700

>18
>richest
>peepee

you're fucking kidding right OP? i hope i've been baited because otherwise kill yourself.
>>
OP here. This is my car.
Yet she still lusts after the poor, smelly boys
>>
He blatantly called her a "hoe" on her insta and she responded "love u" with kiss emojis,

Girls have no fucking class
>>
>>26074700
Supreme post family, 10/10
>>
>>26074732
Forgot the picture. It's my new BMW.
That ought to win her over.
>>
>>26074700
>>26074732
>be poor smelly retard
>dont have gf

Why dont I have a gf? what the fugg?
>>
>>26074747
Bmws are nice, however I'm talking about cars more in the 50-60k range
>>
>>26074772
>Bmws are nice
>>
>>26074700
They're attracted to the personality that makes the money, not his arrogant neckbeard son.
>>
>>26074813
>hot girls
>attracted to personality
Exactly. It's fucking disgusting. Modern day women have lost all their class and merit. No wonder every bbc fucks hot white chicks
>>
Thanks for the elliot thread m8.
>>
>>26074747
>>26074700
This is bait. Thats the school shooter guy
>>
I'm not joking. Public school chad retards literally have less money than their girlfriends. It's so fucking pathetic.

I hate women. So much
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12 KB, 312x295
>>26074939
Wow! Now that you mention it!
>>
>>26074939
I didn't post that, that's not my car. I drive nicer cars than those used 20k bmws lol
>>
>>26074969
>I hate women
>I wonder why they don't love me
>>
>>26075017
Girls are fucking clueless.theyre too fucking stupid to know I hope they all get cancer

In fact, they think they're superior. They think they're better than me despite their fucking tiny ass houses and shit used hondas.
>>
>>26075085
It's a national tragedy!
>>
>>26074969
I don't see what your problem is. The girls i dated were all wealthier than me and it didn't make any problems. my wife doesn't make anything but her family is fuck-you rich and i don't even have to work if i don't want to. what is this thread about? at least the robots make awkward shit seem funny, you sound like this is your first time posting.
>>
>>26075085
dude hondas are not that bad. i have a fit and it gets really good gas mileage so i would appreciate some discretion on your part. thanks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.