[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start a podcast. I know it's stupid to ask for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1436340393812.jpg (724 KB, 2988x3915) Image search: [Google]
1436340393812.jpg
724 KB, 2988x3915
I want to start a podcast. I know it's stupid to ask for ideas, but what the hell, if I can give back to the community that's kept me sane for years, I will.

Is there anything you fellow robots would want to see in a podcast? What podcasts do you guys listen to?
>>
>>26073971
Give us a sample and post a vocaroo with your voice OP.
>>
>>26073971
Be topical, be controversial, be interactive. Be a light in the darkness.
>>
>>26073971
been there done that, gained a following -_- ... well at the very least -_- it adheres to my polymathic tendancies
>>
>>26074277
post your podcast mate
>>26073971
and reply to your thread goddamn OP
>>
>>26073971
I would listen to a robot podcast desu. Have any samples for us m80?
>>
>>26073971
I listen to JRE but only so that ill have something to talk to when i find myself exposed to conversation in public with normies.
>>
>>26073971
Be different

Talk about what you like, but try to be autenthic, there are tons of podcasts where there are people talking about Star Wars and elections.

I suggest you talk about your feelings and views in life, and being honest about it all the time. You are a edgelord who likes racist jokes? Laugh about it on your show. You are a neet and feel useless? Talk about it, it will be interesting for neets and non neets. Feel hatred towards somebody? Just say it, but keep in mind that these things are something created to entertain other people, so keep it civil.

Anyway, it's your podcast, you decide what to do.
>>
I started a pretty small anime podcast a year or so back, got a small following. Just me and a couple of friends bullshitting about anime whenever we get the chance. I enjoy it and that's because I'm talking about a hobby of mine I enjoy.

So my advice to you is to make sure you pick a subject you care about, enjoy, have a good base knowledge on the subject, a consistent format (something my podcast has been lacking and something I hate other podcasts not having, so I have to rectify that), a decent microphone and most importantly, make sure your guests or co-hosts have good microphones and chemistry

Best of luck
>>
>>26075151
>>26074277
share your podcasts fampais
>>
>>26075281
If you insist

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ6MolKIw4dgKB9iJrEpZtg

I doubt anyone here would like it. ignore the upload patterns and dates. As I mentioned, consistency in terms of a format and upload schedule are lacking, but that's changing as of next week
>>
>>26075421
>>26075281
Oh and btw, if you do decide to start your own podcast, leave us a comment and plug your shit on our channel, I'd be interested in hearing it
>>
>>26074178
>>26074851
>>26074886
Not any material, but here's my voice. Tear me apart robots
>>
>>26075551
Can't see a link
>>
>>26074851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22IhfzjO1xs&list=PLH5JDESTsWP8fYld78iJTK52_q2TWTEYu
>>
>>26075551
lol.... well...... you messed up
>>
Don't act like you're from 4chan

Also come up with a niche topic you're actually knowledgeable in. Nobody wants to hear video game podcast #4523523 or Movie Podcast by Guy Who Knows Fuck All About Movies
>>
>>26075957
>>26076169
Whoops, sorry. Not worth the hype:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VgYFvyc9P6

>>26076196
>dfw not knowledgeable about anything
>>
>>26076209
>not knowledgeable about anything

Then why do you want to start a podcast? These things require a clear reason and clear goal to have any real chance of succeeding.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying that there are a lot of podcasts out there by people who are knowledgeable about things.
>>
>>26076209
>>26076209
Your voice is perfectly fine anon, I could listen to it no problem.

Your biggest problem is as >>26076239 says, if you have no specific knowledge or a couple of opinions to spare on a topic, there's no point really doing it. Granted, I don't consider myself an expert on anime , far from it, but I have good chemistry with the guys on my podcast and we have a good laugh, and that's the reason why we feel confident putting our stuff out there
>>
I like podcasts where people just talk about random shit like the news or life stories lol, I've always wanted to start a podcast of me drinking with my friends and telling stories
>>
i wonder whether there's people making good content on the internet, like elephant six in the 90s. the internet is such so big and it connects so many people yet it seems like the quantity of good content is almost null. why? and i'm wondering about this because you could make a really wonderful podcast.. the possibilities are endless.. yet you're probably going to make something lukewarm or bad. is it that hard to make good stuff?
>>
File: BeImKaw.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
BeImKaw.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>26076209
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VgYFvyc9P6

Jesus dude that was boring as fuck. Felt like I was listening to NPR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRi9zpS0o
>>
>>26075551
i have a few... comments regarding this recording: firstly: your mic has a low freq buzz... as for whether you do something about it in post production or you create a more sound optimal environment.. you should do something about it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08ywNjtRsXa
>>
>>26073971
Is that an abstract Pepe?
>>
let us know when the Podcast comes out. Im expecting talk on normies, stacys, and how we can avoid em.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.