[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I worry a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 26
File: threadop.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
I worry a lot.
>>
I hope my abuser actually dies and I don't regret saying such
>>
I
wanna fuck a dog in the ass
>>
File: doritoface.jpg (9 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
doritoface.jpg
9 KB, 600x600
i hope she likes me :(
>>
File: 1448499053270.jpg (141 KB, 700x989) Image search: [Google]
1448499053270.jpg
141 KB, 700x989
I don't know why you always looked at me, maybe just because I'm ugly, but please say something next time if we see each other again. It was extremely uncomfortable, nobody else looked at me besides you
>>
I'm not happy lol
>>
Back pain went away a wee bit since Saturday.

I'm bored as shit. Been playing Dungeon Defenders 2 and 7days2die a lot lately.

> tfw no gf

Just want to drink and chat random people listening to thier life stories.
>>
this girl cheated on me, so I dumped her

she obviously has issues and sends me messages a lot trying to get me to talk to her again. I've tried to be nice about telling her to leave me alone but she doesn't seem to get the message

I just want to be cruel and tell her to fuck off and never speak to me again but I just don't have it in me to be that mean to someone who's so already messed up and emotionally ruined
>>
I wish I didn't care so I could kill myself.
>>
File: sadbaldgingguy.png (97 KB, 212x194) Image search: [Google]
sadbaldgingguy.png
97 KB, 212x194
I'm short. I'M SHOOOOOOORT. I'm a lil manlet bitch
>>
File: 1453194183051.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1453194183051.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>26072801
Me too, anon

Originale
>>
I care too much, but I don't have the ambition to change anything in my life. I really hope my crush likes me but I really doubt it. I had my chance and blew it.

I don't want to settle for anything less than the ideal, and it's driving me quickly to a depression. I used to get my schoolwork done but my anxiety and lack of motivation is making every slow to a halt. I spend too much time sleeping, and listening to edgy music like a middle-schooler.
>>
>>26072745
I'm angry and sad that I was circumcised.
>>
Why do I live? I wake up, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat. I'm unknown to anybody, and I barely have time to eat, much less be social. I should just end it here
>>
I'm going to break out of this perpetual rut and become a normie. I'm tired of being sad. Their is no more sadness left within me. I will get in shape and start taking care of myself instead of drinking every night and get a qt3.14 asian gf and make little halfy babies and be happy. God Damn fuck shit ass cunt I will be normal
>>
I miss you so much and I'm sorry for being the way that I am, I wish we could still talk. I miss you. Please come back
>>
I'm caught between a crowd of normies and edgy faggots, and you internet shits. Wat do
>>
i want to fuck you so bad please please please let me hit
>>
>>26072745
I don't have to sit next to the retarded asian girl. She's very annoying and makes the stupidest comments. I could sit at the opposite end of the class and nobody would care. Or at least I thought. Why do I have the luxury of calling this girl a retard, when I myself have slight autism and am very far from "normal." I don't know. At least I can hide it. All I'm saying is when I spot a weirdee I can't abandon them. Abandoned like I was. I'm such a faggot why god.
>>
Ive completely changed my interests and character in order to fit in at uni, Im ashamed of my past and scared of my future. Oh and Im butt ugly
>>
File: 02f.png (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
02f.png
5 KB, 200x200
>>26073237
based :^) poster

who is she?
>>
I wanna get someone who loves me, not unconditionally, but conditionally.

Someone who helps me get better everyday

Someone who I can cuddle with, and spend time together, even in silence, because silence won't be awkward anymore

Someone who I can actually call a friend, because we will now everything about each other, and we will always be there, not matter how bad the situation is

Someone who I can share some interests, but learn lots of new things,about different subjects I never get to experienced or read about

Someone who understands, someone who knows what it feels to be alone, to not fit in every fucking place, to not know what do do, what you want in life

Someone who values trust and loyalty

Someone who cares and makes and effort to be around me, someone who sees potential in me, someone to be alone together

And here I am, falling in a bottomless pit of despair, til the point I don't think I care if it is a girl or a trans anymore, I just wanna be loved, and needed
>>
I have no self-control. Never been addicted to something but it might happen one day

Trying to save this MDMA in my room for a time when it will actually be fun but I am tempted to just pop some every day. Even if it would be a total waste of me just sitting at home. Lord knows what would happen if I ever tried to keep an opiate in my house
>>
I can't speak to a qt boy without I imagining my whole life with him and then I feel inferior/not good enough and cut off contact
>>
I'm really boring and kind of abusive.
>>
I want a family. Holy shit do I want a family. A mom a dad maybe some siblings. I want to have a little group I can always rely on and feel comfortable around. I want to feel comfortable around anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 600x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 600x774
>Talking to this qt at uni
>Black but light skinned
>Thicc chick with a big ass
>At a classroom full of women
>Teacher says to get a group
>Invites me to join her group
>Really friendly
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>We have some small talk
>She greetes me and says goodbye
>Today see a ring I believe to be a wedding ring
>Start thinking about my high school oneitis
>I TAUGHT I WAS OVER THIS
>>
You're okay, right?
>>
I wish things could have been different.
>>
>>26073600
funny, I want the opposite.
>>
>>26073290

please talk to me I miss you too so much please just talk to me
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
I've given up on getting a girlfriend. Still find myself falling in love with a girl at uni.
Pls help
>>
Divorce him and get with me so we can be a thing again
>>
>>26073448

>I want to be needed

wanting to control others is probably exactly why people stay away from you

you should want someone who wants to be with you not someone who needs to be with you
>>
>>26073390
I liked your post.
>>
File: 1373092147976.jpg (29 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1373092147976.jpg
29 KB, 436x436
Please. Send me a message on Facebook. I don't know how to reach out. I don't know how to bring up the conversations I want to have with you but anything would be better than nothing. Even the most inconsequential words would mean everything.
>>
File: succ.jpg (41 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
41 KB, 800x539
I'm cucking my friend
>>
i got really mad at losing a fighting game over and over
>>
1 week ago i told someone i think i have a small dick , i feel pretty bad since then
>>
>>26074839
Why do you feel bad?
>>
>>26072745
I'm scared that i'm going to kill myself. I'm not suicidal now but I know for a fact I will be later in life.
>>
Isn't this traditionally an /adv/ thread?

I think about killing myself about 50 times a day but I can't imagine I'll ever actually do it.
>>
>>26074799

I don't have a facebook anymore. Message me instead somewhere else.
>>
>>26074867
scared that he tells everyone i know and that they secretly (or not) make fun of me now
>>
I didn't need much from you but it must have been more than you had to give.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>26073316
we da coolest yo
>>
Special beam canon
>>
I just want everybody to die
>>
I'm fairly certain I'm going to kill myself, possibly sooner rather than later. If I had opiates and alcohol, I'd probably do it tonight. I accept full responsibility for my current state of affairs, but resent it nonetheless, largely because there are still so many things I yet to experience (in particular, emotional intimacy with another person). On the other hand, if I don't kill myself soon, I'm bound to experience a multitude of things I'd rather not.

I'm afraid we're not ALL "gonna make it".
>>
A part of me doesn't want you to go to college with me so that we can break up and I can finally fuck other people.
>tfw you feel awful about thinking it though
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 191x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 191x240
>>26072745
I fucking hate it when spics and South American fucks call themselves Spanish. No your not Spanish, I am. We spaniards are proud Europpeans. We are not short, brown, smelly and ugly as fuck. We have a proud culture, all you have is a shitty version mixed with shitty native culture. Damn my Spanish ancestors made a huge mistake not exterminating all of the native population like our Anglo cousins to the north of us did.
>>
>>26075034
You realize the wait till you 30 meme is there for a reason right? We are trying to buy you time.
>>
I'm jealous of religious people and I feel lonely and lost without a god or religious community.

Religious people have it all, they have direction, they have community, and they have something to keep going for when they've got nothing.

I've actually tried to pray to different gods desperately begging for an answer, kind of pathetic tbqh senpai
>>
I'm way too invested in the American Presidental election even though everyone involved disgusts me.
>>
I just want to understand it, to make it clear before my eyes.
To know what to do and to feel it better, because holy shit, I've been dwelling on it for too long.
>>
I just want to feel wanted instead of tolerated
>>
>>26075077
>We are trying to buy you time.

What? Time to suffer? This self-loathing express-train is a one-way trip to Miseryville. It only gets worse from here on out.
>>
Please, God, let it be terminal.
>>
>>26072745
I want this chapter to finish quickly
>>
I told my ex gf when we were dating that no guy would ever love her because I was really angry that she didn't save her virginity for me. I feel bad about it since she actually took it pretty seriously, but at the same time I'm still mad.
>>
>>26075275
I really want slow, terminal cancer with a definite prognosis, so I don't have to endure chemo. It'd be an infallible excuse to stop giving a fuck, and there would be no expectations of me up until my death.
>>
I'm getting paranoid. Think my bf is talking to some girl from work.

>secretly got her a gift around christmas
>went out of town to where she lives to give it to her
>she apparently bailed out
>I found out but tells me she's getting married so it's a wedding gift
>check her Facebook no pics of husbando
>dismisses it as just trying to make friends
I really don't know what to believe. I've trusted him wholeheartedly before this and maybe this is just a friend but to me it looks less and less like it...there's been other little things that have happened to make me worry as well.
Am I just worrying for no reason?
>>
I have someone added on steam that is bossy in the exact same way as someone I removed over a year ago, but his steam games are a lot different than hers. It bothers me greatly how uncanny their shared mannerisms are, but I can't exactly figure out a way to trap her should he be she or he be she without looking like a paranoid fuck. But then I'll probably remove him eventually anyway if he keeps acting like a dick lol he didn't act like this when I first added him but then neither did she.
>>
File: crumb_02.gif (78 KB, 1417x1795) Image search: [Google]
crumb_02.gif
78 KB, 1417x1795
I think it might be good to talk about how this whole mess has affected us. I, for one, can't get it out of my head. Could we do this without hurting each other? Is it even possible? I don't know whether to let you be or to stick around.
>>
A week from now, if nothing changes, I'm sending you a friend request.
>>
>>26072745
I tried killing myself for real tonight but the fixture broke. I'm so alone and I have no one to help me with my problems.
>>
>>26075848
You know, this is effectively concise without coming off as overthought. I would say it to the person.
>>
File: hi.jpg (38 KB, 389x347) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
38 KB, 389x347
>>26075905
Are you too scared to try more certain methods? Killing yourself is pretty simple if you can overcome the instinctual fear of pain and death, isn't it?
>>
>>26075990
I might. I am afraid, however. It might be best to wait. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>26075993
I don't exactly have any other methods. I was trying to fund buying a gun but that didn't work.
I live in the middle of no where with no tall places and I have no money.
I'm not afraid of the pain anymore.
>>
Please, don't kill yourself. You don't seem like a bad person. Why do you want to die?
>>
>>26075990
If we do this wrong, things could end very badly for both parties involved and I suspect neither of us is quite stable. It's scary.
>>
I just wanted to make it for my family, I wanted to get them out of poverty, but I can't even get out of bed. I see them less and less and they think I don't care about them. I'm so miserable.
>>
>>26076041
Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself, did you? Are you still here, anon?
>>
I am legitimately suicidal, due to severe mental illness. I don't see myself NOT killing myself when I'm older or even sooner than that. The only things that make me want to hold are the prospect that I MAY turn things around, the various movies and video games coming out eventually that I want to experience, the few friends I have, and my family.

I am a poorfag NEET, although I'm looking to change that by either getting a job or getting on disability.

I talk to myself constantly. I get into arguments with people I know aren't really there.
>>
>>26073190
she cheated, she deserves you to be an asshole to her
>>
Something needs to change. The drinking, the job, the woman or friends. Something needs to change or ill be dead within a couple of months. Im not down with being over dramatic but this is true. If something doesnt change soon than death is just around the corner.
>>
IM UGLY AND IM PROUD

/end meme
>>
Lonely as all fuck.

Like no specific group and no "friends" by the definition of the phrase... Just people inwandwe to and chat with

The one gal I consider a friend (she hasn't had a great past) that I've known for years just kida blocks me out at random for a few months at a time and then we talk and get close again for abit then poof once more. Rinse repeat.
Yet I'm still here for her and refuse to walk out and break the promise that I'd never abandon her especially with the SHIT she's been through.

But hey, maybe my soon starting military career will make things for the better.
>>
>>26073481
Hm. Sounds like my gal friend in a sense. (Mentioned below) but eh
>>
I want to treat someone like shit and be treated like shit.

How do I stop wanting that?
>>
i think i've finally accepted i'm a bad person. i feel kind of free now.
>>
I keep finding qts online all the time. There's never a shortage of them I can go on omegle, find one.. I can go on /soc/ and find one theres always a qt somewhere to be found. Theres always a dude whos totally bro to be found too. Like I can go anywhere and find somebody and they are cool right? Well theres something in me that rejects all of this after a while. Every time I find a qt they are always just too far away. Thats just it. There will never be a time where we meet each other, there won't be a romantic date, nothing. We will enver be together and every time I start to get close I realize its just a fantasy and I cut it off. Some times I have to be the worst person in the world and it sucks having to be the badguy in all of it. I am tired of it and I just did it again. Super adorable maple qt and I'd do fucking anything to go see her and be with her but I know reality dictates that it'll never happen. So when you question why I keep doing this or why I am on an endless cycle of this bullshit your answer is always this. It never started in the first place. It was never real. I'm tired of pretending I want something real or nothing at all and nothing is a lot safer than whatever this is. Don't envy me anymore man. Don't get angry that I keep coming to you with "I FOUND ANOTHER QT WHY IS MY LIFE HORRIBLE?". None of its real.
>>
Nobody thinks of me as anything more than a big ol' joke and I want to kill myself, but I can't talk about it because the moment I even drop a joking tone, people refuse to acknowledge me. I don't even like myself at this point, and I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, so I'm just gonna sit there, and laugh it off as I die on the inside.
>>
I can't find a job, and I'm too scared to keep looking :')
>>
I know I am smart enough to get where I want to be. I know it. And yet, because of being a gigantic pussy, I am stuck among worthless people, having a shitty job, and looking at my 25th birthday as the pathetic piece of shit I currently am.

And I don't know how to change any of it.
>>
>>26072745
I hate myself and want to die.

whats that sound.
>>
>>26076026
>>26076180

Please consider it. From somebody who feels the same as you, just waiting for answer.
>>
I think I'll finally go through with killing myself this year
>>
I do remember. And it gives me butterflies every time I think about it.
>>
I'm making a game with some of the money that my dad left me because I'm scared that if I don't make a profit off of it I'll spend it all.
>>
I'm very lazy and very stupid but my parents are still forcing me to go through uni even though I'm failing a lot of my classes.
I will probably suicide within the next 5 years, I'm an alcoholic mess who has no future.
>>
I wanna fug vyro's boipussy
>>
I shouldn't be thinking about something/someone
>>
>>26072745
I hate my life because I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>26072745
I hate the mentally disabled and think they should all be euthanized if they can't contribute to society
>>
>>26073390
abandon all sense of pride mate

also simultaneously return to a virtuous lifestyle
don't cry when you make a mistake and somebody notices, laugh it off and move on

don't worry about how successful you are; all are made equal in death.

relax, remain thankful and live a grateful life
never fear death - that which is inevitable

pride is the most difficult sin to overcome
do not fall to pride
>>
File: 1452727109429.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452727109429.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
I lie all of the time and I don't know why.

>looking at sugar free candy
>old man strikes up conversation with me
>mentions he has diabetes
>say I also have diabetes
>have nice talk about diabetes, he recommends a brand of chocolate

>pretend name is miriam rodriguez
>have pen made that says miriam rodriguez
>>
>>26073252
You live to do what you want to do. You live simply for the opportunity. Really think about what would make you be fulfilled and take it from there bud.
>>
>>26080164
This was for this too>>26073262
>>
Im going through my share of things right now too , but im getting through it and i know ill come out a better more experienced man in the end. But just want to say for you all out there, its not easy but make an effort to go towards whatever it is that you think will make you happy.Theres love out there that you dont even know about. The world and this life, its all rooting for you. Youre here to succeed you know? I love all you guys and theres people out there waiting to meet all of you that are gonna love to have you around.
>>
File: mystery.png (1 MB, 1172x814) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
1 MB, 1172x814
i'm terribly stupid. i got fired from job today because i kept messing up on deliveries i couldn't find the places, the text based directions were confusing for me. i had no smart phone so i couldn't route via gps - which if i did i'm smart enough to find that way - but anyways i didn't have a phone either so i couldn't call the people to ask them for help finding the place.

manager got super mad at me because i was gone for so long and failed the delivery. he said there's been issues in the past and no other drivers have these problems that he thought it'd be best for me and them if i turned in my stuff and looked for work elsewhere.

i still haven't broke it to my family, although, i keep justifying it with (hard on vehicle, shitty job not good hours, hated hte people) but ultimately it was my fault for being too dumb to do the job properly. i wish i still had it and i know from experiecne finding a new job will be very hard to do. then the stress of trying ot perform in the new job will eat away at me like it did in this one.

also but not limited to having no gfs ever.
>>
>>26080118
You seem likable and to the point, though.
>>
File: judo.jpg (117 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
judo.jpg
117 KB, 630x630
>>26080361
Tough break, senpai. I used to work at a pizza shop. It often involved making, for example, a pizza, a sub sandwich, and breadsticks at the same time. I was so fucking bad at it. There's a certain flow that allows you to do all of that efficiently, but I never figured it out. The manager yelled at me until I just quit from being so shit at it.

That being said, I've worked WAY more jobs where I was actually successful. Shit happens. Shrug it off.

As far as finding a new job, here are some tips that aren't "durr dress nice." For you as well as anyone who could use them.

>Apply on a fuck ton of jobs.
You should be doing 10-15 applications a day. And actually *count* them. They can be tedious, so 5 can feel like 10. But you need to actually COMPLETE 10-15.

>*IMMEDIATE* follow-up call
Right after you submit the application, call the company's human resources department. Say your first and last name, the position you applied for, and that you're looking forward to being considered. Then say your phone number, and thank them. Try to do it smoothly. Like a newscaster or a recording.

>Save a general-use short cover letter in Notepad or Word
Mine is literally 3 sentences. The only difference between applications is the part where I mention the company's name.

>Talk yourself up on your resume
Meaning, if you had a customer service job, don't just say "talked with customers on the phone." Say "built relationships with 60-70 customers per day via telephone and helped them resolve account issues." Yeah it's corny as fuck. But this is pretty much what a resume is for. Most people are not applying to be CEO, so they all kinda have the same qualifications. The point is to see who comes across well on paper. Those are the ones who are invited to come interview.

tl;dr - Employers love (minimal) effort. Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1431436364283.jpg (172 KB, 386x698) Image search: [Google]
1431436364283.jpg
172 KB, 386x698
I'm worrying about my life a lot lately, and I don't think it'll ever go anywhere.

I had a job at one point and it killed me, I worked there for nearly a year and everyday I was so scared of having to go into work. I'd call in sick a lot because I was so anxious about fucking everything up like I usually do and if I went, I'd be working slowly because of said anxiety. I don't want to have to do that again, I don't want to feel anxious 24/7, I just want to continue living the way I am now, but that's impossible. I'm going to have to grow up eventually.

I also seem to make people hate me easily. I feel bad about it, but I know I don't put in the effort and blame social autism for it. I don't even try unless I'm worked up over something.
>>
>>26072745
i have a psychological addiction to weed which i dont even enjoy because of my existential anxiety issues
>>
I just want to say it feels so good when you let a chick who threw you away in your darkest hour come back and manipulate them into being dependent on you. It's almost time to finally pull the rug from under her. I recommend it to you other anons if the opportunity ever arises.
>>
>>26080481

I feel you man, I see nothing in my future but suffering or possible suicide.
>>
Broke, jobless, and facing homelessness with no friends or family to stay with. Been applying to jobs for a few months now but having no success, not even an interview.

I'm desperate and not sure what to do. I've got eight bucks to my name, a cheap cell phone, and an old laptop that is falling apart. No car, no license, but I'm ready to escape from this area.
>>
I haven't had sex in years partly because I get nervous and because I have PPP
>>
>>26072745
I'm worried about eliza.
She actually seems like a really nice person.
>>
File: 1424820879909.png (1 MB, 1174x1500) Image search: [Google]
1424820879909.png
1 MB, 1174x1500
>>26080573
>I see nothing in my future but suffering or possible suicide.
>or possible suicide.
There's that feel again.

I'm honestly so fucking scared of life.
>>
File: mind break dance.jpg (37 KB, 389x396) Image search: [Google]
mind break dance.jpg
37 KB, 389x396
>>26080650

Same man, I can't function as an adult, I'm a kid in a man's body. I can't even imagine myself happy anymore, whenever I think about future I get panic attacks and get suicidal as fuck.
>>
>>26080715
>whenever I think about future I get panic attacks
You might actually be me.

The last few nights I've thought about what I'm going to have to do eventually and every time I have a panic attack. I even woke up in the middle of one last night.
>>
File: 042.jpg (18 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
18 KB, 384x384
>>26080737

I-It's gonna be okay someday r-right?
>>
File: 1437947142998.png (163 KB, 678x778) Image search: [Google]
1437947142998.png
163 KB, 678x778
>>26080754
Y-yeah, don't worry.
We're going to suffer until we die.
>>
>>26072745
I havent had sex in 3 years.
>>
File: 1453803627997.png (29 KB, 213x248) Image search: [Google]
1453803627997.png
29 KB, 213x248
>>26080769

Just as I thought
>>
I WANNA RAPE AND PILLAGE A TENDER WOMB

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S LIVING OR DEAD HUMAN OR ANIMAL MALE OR FEMALE I JUST WANT TO UNLEASH A HORDE OF MY CHILDREN INTO HER TORN APART WOMB AND SEE THEM GROW LIKE PLANTS FROM HER INFLATED STOMACH
>>
For want of better words I'm sort yandere (clingy, over sensitive, get mad when offended) and I like a guy who is very tsundere.

He says he likes my but he acts like a dick and then when I show I'm upset either makes a joke or stops responding. Often times if I get really mad then he is nice and apologises but lots of times I try hard to control myself and act distant and cold when he upset me and he tries to sweep it under the carpet and pretend he didn't do something horrible.

Whenever I think we are getting somewhere he pulls away again. I don't think he really likes me even though he said he does.
>>
It took me 25 years of life to realize I'm ugly as fuck and people don't like me.
>>
File: kentisarealhumanbeing.png (262 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
kentisarealhumanbeing.png
262 KB, 635x356
Sorrows drowned in memes
Stuck with parents who hate me.
Cold winds blowing forth.
>>
File: PepeViking.png (114 KB, 353x376) Image search: [Google]
PepeViking.png
114 KB, 353x376
>>26072745
I honestly believe non whites are a sub race or subhuman race that just branched out from the normal human race. I see them as aliens and interesting specimens who think they're people. I find it interesting how us whites the real humans actually have to go out of our way to create things like affirmative action or political correctness so we don't upset the dumb things and trigger them into a stampede. I believe it would be a great service to all humanity if we could remove these defective byproducts of human reproduction. They are smelly. They are violent. They are ugly. They can't function on a civilized level such as ours. We must purge society of these vermin. We don't need them and we never will. They are merely pets for those that want to do things for them and feel morally superior for doing so when they sleep at night.

Race war when?
>>
I wish my parents weren't so neglectful, maybe I wouldn't be as fucked up.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.