[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have an idea You get to choose one single thing your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: image%3A2719.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2719.png
80 KB, 500x421
So I have an idea
You get to choose one single thing your parents have done to you. It has to be the worst thing they ever did.
Got it? Write it, keep it short
Other anons get to decide if you are right or you are an entitled bitch
>>
>>26071658
INB4 rape
>>
I will start
>8 years old
>mom goes crazy
>starts feeding me tons of candy and junk food
>I become really obese
>other kids no longer like me and dare each other to touche since I'm disgusting
>I spend all recess eating
>mom buys me even more food now
>currently 23 and 400 pounds, haven't been able to kick the habits. Doctors tell me I need a surgery
>I have seen pictures of myself before I was 8 and I look like a happy normal kid and it kills me
>>
I'm just going to bump my thread
>>
>10 years old
>mom gets drunk
>hits me with bottle
>now have massive scar on my 4head (pun)
>>
>>26072588
Is it easily hideable?
>>
>>26071737
Why did she feed you food fatnon?
>>
you know harry potter?
>>
>>26072644
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy
Basically her marriage was falling apart she didn't want to work her mother was speaking with her and she lost her friends
I guess keeping me obese fixed some of those
>>
basically got a harry potter scar going for me on my head
>>
My mom turned me on to alcohol and drugs when I was 13.
>>
>>26072649
Ok you are right then tripfag
>>
get of drugs man best you can^^^
>>
>>26072698
Elaborate please
Because I'm original that's why
>>
>be 7
>save up money for months to get a bicycle
>finally buy one
>don't know how to ride it
>dad tries to teach me how
>I keep falling over
>he gets ultra pissed
>I start crying
>he yells at me more
>I run over to my mom because I don't want to be in this situation
>dad gets more pissed
>gets belt
>is about to hit me with it
>older brother comes outside and cusses my dad out
>dad goes inside
>mom acts like nothing happened
>relationship with dad isn't the same
>never tell my mom about ANYTHING to this day
>taught myself how to ride
>>
>>26071658
My mom married a meth addict and then subsequently married an abusive sociopath.

That's it really. Guess it's two things.
>>
Mutilated my penis for no good reason the second I was born.
>>
>>26072757
Completely bitch. Why couldn't you be more like your brother eddition
>>
File: sadguts.jpg (12 KB, 208x251) Image search: [Google]
sadguts.jpg
12 KB, 208x251
My parents did hardcore drugs and abandoned me.
>>
>>26072803
Not enough info.
Did he abuse you?
>>
>>26072841
Bitch detected
You can't complain about your parents doing the same thing 80% of American parents do because a doctor told them its a good idea
>>
moved me across the country in the middle of 9th grade when my autism was at its peak
havent made a single friend here the past 7 years
>>
>>26072922

Yes I can. Just because everyone else does it doesn't mean it's okay. It's illegal to mutilate girls here even though that's commonplace in other parts of the world.

Fact of the matter is, any parent who starts chopping up their baby for cosmetic purposes without his consent is irresponsible and should be sent to prison.
>>
>inb4 "created me"
>>
created me
>>
>>26072902
Not really physically. He hit me a few times when I was little(like 8-10). Most of the abuse was directed towards my mother, which was hard to watch growing up. He was also very mentally abusive. Shit like "oh hey anon you mowed the lawn wrong, I'm going to beat your mom". I don't know man, dude was an asshole. He tried to have me shoot a puppy once. He also ran over my cat and then gave me some bullshit story about "stray dogs", and then made me pry the cat off the driveway and bury it.

Just shit like that I guess. I'm alright now, just pisses me off that my mother made such stupid choices in who she married.
>>
>>26073046
If he really threatened to hit your mom if you did something wrong then you are right
All the other stuff seems dobious I had a drunk father and could tell you a couple docen things he did wrong of the top of my head
>>
>>26072972
You are a super entitled bitch then
>>
made me go to school when it was clearly giving me a lot of anxiety

not that bad desu since most peoples parents beat the shit out of them and scream abuse at them
>>
>>26073095
He didn't ever really threaten to hit my mom, he just did it. He wouldn't actually acknowledge that he was abusive, he would just do it and act like it had never happened.

I don't know, I'm not trying to win the depressing childhood Olympics or something. It happened, I struggled with it, I'm doing okay now. My anger is really less at my stepfather and more at my mother. She divorced him and lives on her own. She's drunk usually when I see her/talk to her, and she's always asking for money that I usually give her because I'm stupid and feel bad.
>>
My parents were and still are figurative angels, I cant believe things I read here in parent threads and what not

I honestly dont get why I ended up here.
>>
>>26071658
She used to beat me and call me garbage.
>>
>Father would scream at me every day, for hours, even over small things like leaving a glass on the floor
>Huge alcoholic, would constantly blare music at 2 in the morning
>Got no sleep as a kid
>If I ever left my room when he was drunk I'd find him sleeping naked in my bed
>The reason I still compulsively hide in my room all day
>>
>>26071658
Don't want to go outside anymore, parents take away my wifi, won't let me have any kind of internet connection what so ever, they buy them self's a tablet. even now I'm using this in secret, how the hell am I supposed to be NEET with theys god fearing dumbshits? PS the town I live in is full of niggers.
>>
>>26073198

do you actually have any problems though? I am just here for the banter tbqh
>>
>>26072803
Sounds kind of like one of my cousins.
>>
File: 1449461980543.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1449461980543.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>be me
>be 11
>be sick as fuck (i'd been out from school for like 3 days at that point)
>dad gives me this godawful "fruit flavored" medicine
>throw up all over the carpet because medicine tastes like death
>dad slaps the shit out of me and forces me to clean it up

I don't take sick days anymore. I can't trust anybody to take care of me but me.
>>
>>26073235
Not really, no. I don't have any financial or mental issues. On the other hand I never inserted my penis into a vagina so maybe thats why.
>>
After my mom died in 5th grade, my dad basically stopped cooking meals for my three siblings and I because he just didn't have the time, and as we got older it was hard to coordinate schedules enough to eat together.
>>
>>26073287
I'd honestly take care of you mate, I'm no hot anime babe but no homo either.

Can't let a nigga die tho
>>
>>26073287
I know this feeling anon
>be sick
>my head is killing me
>dad screaming at me at the top of his lungs 2 centimetres from my head because I wanted to mis school
>>
>>26073117

I do feel entitled to my body. That's literally the bare minimum of what everyone should be entitled to.
>>
>be 10
>single mother absentee dad
>occasionally stay with grandparents because I get along with them well
>mom tries to make it a permanent thing and start a new life with her bf
>life in which I am not included
>feel the backstab
>eventually cry enough until she takes me back in
>never trusted anyone since
>>
>>26073380
This pisses me off
I hope something bad really happened to her
>>
>>26073233
>Athiest
>Underage
>Racist
Nice bait, almost fell for it
>>
File: 1453282820069.png (24 KB, 695x556) Image search: [Google]
1453282820069.png
24 KB, 695x556
If I had to pick one thing, it would be how they never took an interest in anything I did, or cared if I did something wrong but I think that's less important. When I was in elementary and middle school I tried to do all sorts of extra curricular things. I was in the Boy Scouts, Karate classes, art club, and all sorts of other shit. But I always ended up quitting or loosing interest because my parents acted like it was a burden and often got mad at me for having to pick me up or drop me off at places, and it made me feel bad and at fault. By high school i didn't care about doing anything. I was always a loner anyway, even in clubs and stuff. So I became really depressed since I now had nothing to do, or care about. Then I dropped out of school because of that. They didn't even care.

Now i'm a pathetic virgin NEET. I always think back, maybe if they just supported me a bit, I could be a better person.
>>
>>26073380
Bitch-made post.
Did you not like it at grammy and pop-pop's crib?
>>
>>26073441
dammit I've been ratted out
>>
only feeding me cheap processed food and cheap fast food my entire child life where i was incapable of cooking my own food. hard to change habits now after it being ingrained in my head.
>>
>>26071658
I may be a HUGE ASS LOSER, but I would never blame my parents for anything. No matter what they did, they are still the only ones that care. You have to remember that if you still live with them kiddies.
>>
>>26072927
Sink or swim socially anon. You sunk to the bottom.
>>
Anyone here tried to get even?
When I was 12 I got beaten and humiliated by dad. He liked pushing me to the ground and not letting me get up or else he would push me again while he made fun of me while drunk.
So when he let me out I went upstairs and started throwing clothes downstairs and when he bent to grab them I grabbed this heavy ass bronze lamp and aimed for his head and thrower it
In my mind this would kill him, he dodged it but it would have probably opened his head or something
I'm fucking glad it did too or now I would be in a mental institution and have a criminal record boy I was retarded
>>
>>26072841
Please ignore this kike>>26072922
You aren't alone with this.

>>26073376
I was born into Judaism so that's why it was done to me. I don't practice anymore because a religion that mutilates children should be destroyed. Luckily rates are dropping in the US and there's hope that regenerative medicine will fix it within the next 10 years or so.

Check out www.foregen.org
>>
>>26073591
I live alone and respect my parents, all the things they did when I was a kid are forgiven, the awful things they did recently not so much.
There is people who you shouldn't forgive or else they would hurt you again
>>
Didn't help me go to college and told me it was my fault when I couldn't go. Due to not having money and not having a way to get there.
They told me if I wanted to so much I would have camped out by the college and found a way in.
>>
File: 1453506330743.png (750 KB, 1181x1735) Image search: [Google]
1453506330743.png
750 KB, 1181x1735
My single father dumped me in a homeless shelter on my 15th birthday and effectively eliminated my childhood as well as any chance of me living a normal young adult life. My mother wasn't there in the first place, so whether she was worse or better than my father is debatable.

I'm 25 now and haven't spoken to either parent since.
>>
>Be 13 year old girl, about to enter highschool
>Mom tells me that if I don't work harder to be pretty, that I will be bullied
>Tells me other girls will corner me in the bathroom
>Basically goes on a rant saying how I'll never have friends and am worthless
>Did this constantly throughout my childhood
>If I bring it up now she denies everything

Now I'm 20. I was never bullied. Turns out my mom is just a jerk sometimes.
>>
>>26073655
I do it as an adult, being shitty to my mother on a regular basis. Eventually I'd like to create a scenario where she feels really bad for doing something to me, and I never talk to her again.
>>
>>26073750
Gtfo now. Boo hoo my mom said i have to be pretty or no one will like but its okay because everyone did! Roasties are not welcome
>>
>>26073750
>roastie has mom warn her about the evils of women
>turns out she was pretty enough to be the top of the Stacey's instead
>somehow this competes with the anon who got thrown in a homeless shelter at 15
I hope you catch niggerbabyttis and have 18 years of treatment and a forever roastie vagina
>>
File: 1450718763837.jpg (46 KB, 403x400) Image search: [Google]
1450718763837.jpg
46 KB, 403x400
>>26073750
You must be pretty, then, ey?
>>
we lived in an apartment building and once night he locked my mom out and yelled at her until she stripped in the hallway. i don't remember what actually happened because i was hiding in bed

another time was in high school when a friend of mine invited bands to play at my parents event space and they broke some chairs and wrote graffiti on the wall outside. my dad blamed it all on me and couldn't understand why i didn't stop it. for a week he yelled at me and i just didn't have an answer for why i couldn't stand up for his stuff even though i understood that he was upset. he wanted me to go into the city to beat up the kid that did it. he made me look up in his information and everything (as well as "threaten" him on facebook). i don't do it and i'm afraid to go back home. later i do and my dad throws a glass of milk at my face (including the glass). it hits my ear and i catch it and throw it back at his face. he blocks it with his arm. he's bleeding profusely and my mom has to help it with it. i'm hiding in my room. he can't sleep that night and i can hear him yelling. he gets up and hits me in the face 5-6 six times and makes me rake the leaves in at 4:30 am. i think that was the worst day of my life.

we would get along and i like him, but he has a really ugly side when he's drunk, which is most of the time. am i entitled?
>>
File: 1424562921664.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1424562921664.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
>be around 16-17 yo
>live with mum and sisters
>have cute cat that just disappears the day before I move to my father's place
>find out 4 years later that my mother just threw her away when I wasn't home
>sisters knew about this, told me one day casually and laughing about it

She's said and done a lot of things that hurt me but that was something that really did it and I don't trust her anymore
>>
Mom has never done anything bad to me cause she's a good person and genuinely tried her hardest to raise me and my sister on her own. We both came out respectful, hard working kids, albeit rather depressed with daddy issues.

Dad
>cheated on my Mom multiple times, parents eventually ending up getting divorced
>never contacted me or my sister growing up

I'm not going to his funeral.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
>>26071658
>be 13
>mom has a friend over
>overhear them talking about my small penis
>they're both laughing
>the friend notices me, laughs, says I better get good at eating a woman out

I am a KHV at 24 now...
>>
>>26071658
I was grounded from the internet for 9 months by my dad and step mom because I went to stay with my mom instead of going to the last day of tenth grade, even though I had no exams and it would not have affected my attendance record.
>>
>>26071658
i wish my parents never moved me from england to new zealand
>>
>>26071658
Kept my secluded for most of my childhood, didn't allow me the freedom to experience things for myself and take risks and ruined almost all my fun and kept me distanced from my friends. They essentially sacrificed my childhood for their piece of mind. Now they think I'm a disappointment and my mom acts disgusted with me if I bring up the fact that their shitty parenting caused my extreme social anxiety.
>>
They bought me World of Warcraft.
>>
>>26075196
sounds like your mom is a toxic whore single-mother who drove away your dad and has poisoned you toward your father.
>>
>>26072757
>older brother cusses dad out for little bro

based
>>
File: 1453952711294.jpg (238 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
1453952711294.jpg
238 KB, 1337x1289
>>26075406
>piece of mind
>>
Mom had to be a joint owner on my bank account when I was 16. Got a job and put assloads of money into it cause I was good at saving. She took 1000 for mortgage and never gave it back
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.