[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Faggot mods at /jp/ took it down.

Only people who haven't gone to Japan
Only feels thread about going to japan and what you'll do

>tfw ywn be in Japan in the 90's
>tfw you missed the golden days of Japan
>tfw you missed the golden days of being an English teacher and making good money
>>
Fuck off, weebfaggot. There's nothing special and interesting about japan. Kill yourself.
>>
>tfw ywn have a Japanese gf
>>
File: japanese-family.jpg (96 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
japanese-family.jpg
96 KB, 507x338
>tfw ywn experience being in a happy Japanese family
>>
File: kk.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
tfw ywn eat authentic noodles
>>
File: lklk.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
lklk.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>tfw ywn eat authentic sushi
>>
>tfw all my friends have gone to japan and brag about how great it was

they aren't even weebs or anything they just went because dude japan so randum lmao

meanwhile i'm the fucking king of weebs and i can't for the life of me plan a trip

it's mostly to do with knowing i can't do everything i want to do in one trip and also because i'm hardcore yellow fever but i know i won't be able to fuck a qt japanese grill
>>
>tfw not born in Japan
>>26070644
If you have the money just go. If it means going twice a year so what. About the yellow fever I don't have much advice but it shoudln't hold you back from going. Or is it because you won't be able to hold yourself if you see Japanese girls?
>>
>>26070644
I've been there and it's alright.
>>
>tfw I'm a dual citizen and I can go and live and work in Japan freely
>tfw I've spent a year there on uni exchange
>tfw I took a qt Japanese gf to get all dressed up and go and see beethovens 9th at New Years

Shits p cash yo. You guys should try it sometime.
>>
>>26070644
Just go, anon. You don't have to fuck anybody, just have a good time. You can always come back.
>>
>>26070913
the problem is i've got nobody to go with and i'm awkward as fuck and i'd probably end up having panic attacks

i could have gone with one of my friends late last year but he was doing all normalfag shit that i wasn't interested in
>>
These are some high quality feels.
>>
>>26071153
I'm sure it would have been hard to go alone in the 80s or some shit, but nowadays it's easy to plan, book and pay for an entire trip online, you can go alone. Yeah, maybe you won't get to see or do everything, but I doubt you'll be bored.
>>
File: kuroki6.png (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kuroki6.png
884 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw want to go to japan
>tfw mentally ill faggot with a laundry list of mental illnesses
>tfw I would end up having a panic attack on the plane if I tried to go

Why wasn't I born with a normal brain.
>>
File: 1453599046823.jpg (698 KB, 900x1181) Image search: [Google]
1453599046823.jpg
698 KB, 900x1181
ATTENTION FELLOW WEEBFAGGOTS
What is the cheapest feasible way I can get to Japan? I have all year to raise money but I will not have a job. I thought about a gofundme campaign but I am too scared to make an account since I'd also have to sign up for a Wepay account and they need my social security number. I must find a way to meet a jap qt in Japan. I am very serious famalam. I think it costs 2 or 3 thousand dollars for the airplane ticket.
>>
>>26069967
I'm flying up to Tokyo on Sunday. I love it there. My friend is a fashion designer but she never lets me hang out with her model friends but maybe she'll bring them out this time. It's alright if nah tho because I'm mostly into white girls.
>>
>>26071204
literally half the point of traveling over seas is to fuck foreign women

i won't talk to a single woman outside of customer transactions

i'd probably get depressed and spend most the time in my hotel room
>>
>>26071260
Try ~$600
>>
>>26071410
>literally half the point of traveling over seas is to fuck foreign women
Well fuck. Seems a bit of an expensive trip just for the off chance of that. Maybe a massage parlor would be a cheaper alternative for your yellow fever?
>>
>>26071410
Traveling for sex is doing yourself a disservice. You travel to explore, find out how big and small the world is simultaneously. It's amazing. Learning new customs, meeting new people, trying new things.
>>
>>26070835
I though Japan didn't allow dual citizenship.
>>
>>26071739
If your parents are Japanese citizens you are a Japanese citizen and you can be an American citizen if you're just born there.
>>
>>26071441
I don't think any are that cheap around me. I just searched three or four sites already. Cheapest I could find were around $1,500, but the prices rise at the end of the year too. I'd prefer to go then when I have more free time.
>>
File: wiGXv.jpg (218 KB, 800x1544) Image search: [Google]
wiGXv.jpg
218 KB, 800x1544
lets start a feels thread. make me cry.
>>
Finally a place where they appreciate Japanese feels.

>>26071235
>>26071153
That's one of my biggest problems of going. No friends to go with. Alone my social anxiety won't allow me.
>>26072458
This is already a feels thread faggot
>>
How the fuck do you guys afford traveling there? Are you wagecucks?
>>
>>26069967
if your biggest problem is not going to japan, you deserve to be unhappy
>>
>>26072710
i live with my parents and have been saving all my welfare, got nearly 15k

if i could get cheap airfairs i'd just stay in 24 hour internet cafes and eat cheap street vendor food and shit

could probably stay there a few months
>>
>tfw ywn walk in at night in Tokyo
>>
File: 1327230768366.jpg (41 KB, 311x372) Image search: [Google]
1327230768366.jpg
41 KB, 311x372
>meet a jap qt online
>talk regularly for years
>said she wanted me to visit last Christmas
>Christmas in Japan is for couples
>too poor to visit her
>>
>>26073075
How the hell did you hold a conversation with her? I talk with a lot of Japanese pen pals and they are so hard to talk to.
>>
>>26073158
how to get a jap pen pal?
>>
>>26073158
It turned out we had a lot in common. We both messaged each other frequently sometimes everyday sometimes once a month. When we first started sometimes we'd stay up real late to instant message. Now we sometimes stay up and skype with each other. I mentioned how a friend joked about Valentines day and said I'd be single forever. She responded saying her friend said the same thing and that she never had much luck with guys. I think she's been dropping hints that she likes me, but maybe I'm just imagining things. We have probably been talking four, maybe four and a half years.
>>
>>26073275
i have a japanese pen pal, just learn how to speak japanese and then google
>>
>>26073528
well i can't speak japanese, oh well. no chance of an english speaking pen pal i'm guessing.
>>
>>26073275
There were penpal threads here, but only for a month or two.
>>
File: 1451714341150.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1451714341150.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>26073632
thanks anon, have a wallpaper for your troubles.
>>
>>26073275
Join a pen pal website m8
>>26073276
Wanted to thank you for the response. So it looks like I will have to get kind of lucky with whoever I talk to in regards to having similar interests etc.
>>
>>26073620
Actually, there are a lot of Japanese people out there looking to practice English. I'm sure that if you make a somewhat attractive looking profile, then it shouldn't be hard to get pen pals
>>
>>26069967
>Never strong enough
>never fast enough
>Never aesthetic enough
>Never good enough
Im stronger than 99.9% of the population on earth, faster than 98%, and smarter than 90%
Compared to where I was two years ago, im a god
But im never fucking good enough
It kills me inside. There is no success. Just wallowing in a pit of failure.
I suppose im thankful though, because It is what drives me forward. When girls approach me for sex, I call them sluts. When guys ask for help, I call them weak. I have no fucking idea where im going, but I hope its good.
And ive never been to japan. Saw "feels thread" and posted this shit.
Japan is not kind to the white folk from what I hear. Best stay away, all of the men will hate you there.
Good luck to all of you. I dont know why im so angry.
Going to bed soon.
>>
>>26074065
A lot is luck but you have to be interesting to them and talk about stuff that isn't anime. Start off just messaging then when you're comfortable skype or something, and exchange gifts or letters. You should try to keep the communication going and try to further things as well.
>>
the only thing I do like about japan is their post-industrial architecture, their 80-90s music is great as well

nothing more than that though, its nothing like the chinese cartoon reality most of us dwell in

grass is greener etc
>>
>>26074195
There is no such thing in reality as perfection. It's an abstraction that only exists in your mind. As long as you harbor this delusion, you will constantly measure yourself and find yourself lacking. You will measure others and find them lacking. This is the cause of your "failure."
>>
How much would it cost to spend a week in Tokyo? No Hotel is necessary since I'll stay with a friend.
>>
>>26073632
tfw i made a profile on interpal
>30 minutes
>profile has been viewed 0 times
>>
File: bulge.png (20 KB, 213x334) Image search: [Google]
bulge.png
20 KB, 213x334
>moving to Japan in March to be a teacher getting paid slave wages

Never been so eager to be a wagecuck
>>
>you will never die in a snowstorm
>>
File: pimpersnail.jpg (77 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
pimpersnail.jpg
77 KB, 750x750
>>26070072
This is wrong
>much more things to do within walking distance
>good public transport
>one of the best places for car lovers
>more people that align with my interests
>>
>>26072458
Why not just adopted the cat sooner if you knew it was already nice? Then maybe the cat would still be alive.
>>
I HAVE THE MONEY TO GET TO JAPAN BUT I WANT TO STAY THERE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS SO I CAN VISIT TOKYO, HOKKAIDO, OKINAWA AND ANY OTHER PART I'M FORGETTING ABOUT AND I ONLY GET 10 PAID VACATION DAYS A YEAR
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26076038
>30 minutes
>a reasonable amount of time

>>26076688
top kek. Such is the life of a wagecuck.
>>
File: 1439093997752.jpg (68 KB, 850x561) Image search: [Google]
1439093997752.jpg
68 KB, 850x561
>>26069967
>tfw no /kr/ board
>>
>tfw JET interview next week
Who /jet/ here?
>>
>>26069967

Holy shit your biggest problem in life is not going to japan?

How much can it possibly to cost to go there for fuck sake. Just take 2-3k out of the bank and go there. I bet you can't even speak Japanese.

Fuck off.
>>
>>26074195
what's your mile time?
>>
File: x8ZWw - Imgur.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
x8ZWw - Imgur.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
> tfw you are are past your golden weeaboo years and the idea of going to Japan has slowly lost its magic
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.