[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ If you could do ONE illegal thing and face absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
So /r9k/

If you could do ONE illegal thing and face absolutely no repercussions what so ever, what would you do?
>>
Rape a teenager
>>
Fraud the Rothschild family. With that much dosh, i could whatever the fuck i like desu
>>
>>26068817
rape and impregnate some bitch
>>
Rob a bank, enough money can make anything happen
>>
Make myself president of USA for life
>>
kill everyone i've ever known
>>
>>26068817
Try a class A drug.
>>
>>26068817
G36

>Australian
>>
>>26068817
Break someones leg. Don't know who. Just break their leg.
>>
Kill everyone on earth. No exceptions. I would die last though.
>>
File: Grinch-Smile-GIF.gif (424 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Grinch-Smile-GIF.gif
424 KB, 500x363
Park on a double yellow line
>>
>>26068817
Kidnap a woman, lock her in my basement, buy a really, really fucking big and scary dog that's been abused by his previous owner and film the dog rape her every day.
>>
rob the largest bank in the US

nothing like getting to retire
>>
>>26068869
See, that's pretty difficult to say because technically when you rob a bank, you would have to do other, smaller in scale, illegal things in the process, so your one shot would probably be taken up by one if those smaller scale actions, and therefore you would face full repercussions for actually taking all the money.
>>
>>26068817
Set all the animals free from the San Diego zoo, go on an elephant rampage, and maybe take a ship from the naval base
>>
Mass identity theft.
>>
>>26068817
I would file my taxes so that I get ten million dollars back.
>>
own a slave
>>
Rob the largest bank in the USA
originally I would have said something stupid like pop off fireworks in a state here it's illegal, but robbing the largest bank is the only right answer.
>>
>>26068817
Nuke India tbqh.
>>
>>26069343
That's clearly not what OP meant.

I'd need to go with either bank robbery or taking the entire narcotics stash of a hospital pharmacy.
>>
>>26068817
There's this fat guy who really fucked me over a few years back
I'd go to his house and execute everyone there
>>
File: woj.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
woj.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Go back in time and fix everything
>>
Pirate superbad
>>
>>26068852
This. Frauding is a better idea. I was going to suggest bombing the fuck out of them outright
>>
>>26069406
>not just making money through white collar crime
Lol
>>
I would force a very successful franchise give me 30 per cent of their profits to me.

That should be enough to sustain me.
>>
>>26068869
I work at a bank, statistically most bank robbers only get at max about $3k, which is nothing compared to the risk and the huge sentences they get when they are caught.
>>
Steal a bunch of money from Donald Trump

By a bunch I mean all of it
>>
>>26069446
Oh I got a better idea. Blackmail a billionaire. No repercussions whatsoever means good to go.
>>
Probably kill myself, you know. The usual.
>>
I would fix a horse race such that an outsider paying over 100:1 wins
>>
I would destroy the new World Trade Center.
>>
>>26069550
this. Create a Madoff like ponzi scheme, take all the money, retire to an island and get fresh virgins delivered every week.
>>
I would create a team of U.S. President Assassins. Every time the Shadow Gov. gets a new bitch, the team would assemble to take them out.
>>
>>26069343
Far from it. There was a bank robber who never did any other crimes, he didn't even need a weapon. Bank tellers are trained to just give the money and press the alarm button and not cause any trouble because the money is extremely insured. So he would just hand them a note saying "I'm a robber, give me the money," take it and calmly drive away.

search for 'bank robber ama' if you doubt my words
>>
Probably rape some hot bitch.
>>
>>26068817
World domination. Only right answer.
>>
>>26068852
Basically this.

Other choice might be stage a paramilitary takeover of the DeBeers diamond mines in Africa. Wouldn't make nearly as much money, but getting to be a warlord would be pretty fun I'd imagine.
>>
rape , torture , and murder young girl
>>
kill all the chads at school
>>
File: reported.jpg (149 KB, 1440x870) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
149 KB, 1440x870
>>26071677
enjoy your stay, friend
>>
Jaywalk across a street at night in a small rural town.

I'm pretty hardcore.
>>
>>26068817
I'd rob a bank
>>
>>26071782
What crime did he comit?
>>
Something I can't say because of the FBI, sorry blokes
>>
>>26071782
This isn't Oceania. You can't be arrested simply for thinking about killing someone.
>>
>>26068817
>Check who's the richest person on Earth
>Steal Bill Gates fortune
>Go back home
>Enjoy
>>
>>26068817
Become a hot transsexual nurse who gets fucked by the young doctors and has multiple anal orgasms.
>>
That's a tough one because there's so many normies that need to die.
>>
>>26068817
rig the lottery
>>
>>26072156
Is that even illegal?
>>
>>26072208
No, it's just degenerate.
>>
>>26068817
Does mass genocide count as ONE thing?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.